• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

liana

said:

Who is up for another translation of Minho's interview in High Cut? :D
Inside the studio flowing with chilly winter air, it seemed like a protective shield of spring was made around just these three people. Could biological siblings even be this friendly? The stars of the 94th issue are SHINee's Minho and f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal who were chosen as the "flower beauty" of idols. The question of “Will they actually be friendly in real life?" was answered as soon as Minho arrived at the shooting site. "Is it there?" He asked where the girls' make-up room was. He strode there and opened the door without hesitation. When Minho greeted hi, friendly 5-octave voices replied. While the shooting was held, they talked whenever they could and burst into laughter even when they just met eyes. The photographer said, "It'll be good if you look even closer" during the shoot so they immediately put their heads together and linked arms. As soon as Minho and Sulli's hands were laid on top of each other, Sulli playfully said, "Ah, our hands touched!" The 20 year olds Sulli and Krystal are known to be best friends and it seems like a happy virus surged out just because they're with each other. Even the people around who were watching them followed suit and became happier. The fresh youth and the refreshing time we spent with them.
Through the drama <For You In Full Blossom>, Minho received the New Star Award. You've only been at Gayo Daejejuns for the past few years so how did it feel to be at a drama award show?
It was my first time at a drama award show so the atmosphere was very different. I went as a newcoming actor so I was extremely nervous. I couldn't make my acceptance speech long so I actually didn't get a chance to mention my members or my family. I'm disappointed that I didn't thank my fans either. My new goal in the future is win a bigger award and thank all the people I wasn't able to (laugh).
Minho made a love line with Sulli in <For You In Full Blossom>. It seems like it'd be awkward to film close scenes with a dongsaeng you've known for a long time.
I thought it would be awkward at first but we just went and filmed it and there wasn't anything too awkward. Since we are already close, there were moments when we were comfortable acting but then there were some awkward moments when we just tried it (laugh). I've grown a lot closer to Sulli while working on this project and she has become a dongsaeng who I truly cherish.
How do you feel after properly experiencing the intensity of a drama site?
It was hard not sleeping and not eating at the right time. It was a lot harder on us when we filmed during the hotter weather. I'm a guy and it was hard on me so it must have been worse for the actresses. I've realized that there is a definite reason why actresses are cared for. And as I saw many people working hard, I could feel that they all put in an incredible amount of effort and time.
How did you spend the end/beginning of your years?
I went on a personal vacation at the end of the year. I went to the United Kingdom alone, watched the match between Park Jisung's team QPR(Queens Park Rangers) and Man U(Manchester United), recharged myself, and came back. After that, we met at the practice room to prepare for each of the award ceremonies. We stayed up nights to practice but I felt that I still lacked something so I feel disappointed.
Kwanghee has recently bragged about how he's close with you on <We Got Married> which became a hot topic. Who are the celebrities you're usually closest to?
Kwanghee hyung's personality is easy going and very fun. I feel brighter whenever I'm with him so we contact each other often and are friendly. The SHINee members are beyond the friendly scale and they're just family now. Usually, (Choikang) Changmin hyung, Kyuhyun hyung, and I hang out together a lot. All three of us like alcohol so we occasionally have a drink and talk.
What are SHINee's plans for this year?
We're planning around this coming spring so we've been recording lately. There's not much time left (until the comeback). We're coming back after 1 year since our promotions in the beginning last year. I'm extremely looking forward to SHINee's promotions this year. We have shown many sides of ourselves as 5 year old artists, but now our mission is to show a different kind of refreshing image. I believe we'll be able to show off a new image this year as well. For some reason, I have a feeling we'll receive a good outcome.
Will you continue to act this year?
I want to work on a lot of projects this year as well. I really feel that I'm still lacking so I have to build up a lot of experiences and I want to get my face out to the public through various projects.

Source: High CutTranslated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

Guest teruteru_chan

liana said: Who is up for another translation of Minho's interview in High Cut? :D
Inside the studio flowing with chilly winter air, it seemed like a protective shield of spring was made around just these three people. Could biological siblings even be this friendly? The stars of the 94th issue are SHINee's Minho and f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal who were chosen as the "flower beauty" of idols. The question of “Will they actually be friendly in real life?" was answered as soon as Minho arrived at the shooting site. "Is it there?" He asked where the girls' make-up room was. He strode there and opened the door without hesitation. When Minho greeted hi, friendly 5-octave voices replied. While the shooting was held, they talked whenever they could and burst into laughter even when they just met eyes. The photographer said, "It'll be good if you look even closer" during the shoot so they immediately put their heads together and linked arms. As soon as Minho and Sulli's hands were laid on top of each other, Sulli playfully said, "Ah, our hands touched!" The 20 year olds Sulli and Krystal are known to be best friends and it seems like a happy virus surged out just because they're with each other. Even the people around who were watching them followed suit and became happier. The fresh youth and the refreshing time we spent with them.
Minho made a love line with Sulli in <For You In Full Blossom>. It seems like it'd be awkward to film close scenes with a dongsaeng you've known for a long time.
I thought it would be awkward at first but we just went and filmed it and there wasn't anything too awkward. Since we are already close, there were moments when we were comfortable acting but then there were some awkward moments when we just tried it (laugh). I've grown a lot closer to Sulli while working on this project and she has become a dongsaeng who I truly cherish.
Source: High CutTranslated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

AM I right that the new piece of translation for the High Cut Interview was done by Shawols?
To be honest, it's the best among the 3 as it gave me the impression that it did not omit anything!
As observed, Sulli seemed to be more prominent in showing her closeness with Minho, I mean publicly.  Previously, she seemed to be scared that others would notice their relationship. :P

Morning @Happychu :)
@timnat2010 - yes, somehow the last one seems the most extensive. but the thing is, in whatever language style or interpretation, they all seem to convey the same message : MINHO LOVES SULLI (in whatever form or fuction - sister, friend, girlfriend, junior....) & what further warmed my heart is that Sulli is slowly opening up too :D
Aaahhh, young love....dun you just want to relive your first (or most memorable) love too :)

@foxiscully,I love your saying that Sulli is gradually opening up her heart!  I fact, she has already opened up previously.  Just that she may be overwhelmed by the scare of possible adverse side effect, if others noticed their relationship.  Or maybe, Minho has been giving her reassurance and courage non-stop, so that Sulli is now more confident to face the possible challenge together with Minho.
Thinking about how much Minho cherishes and cares for Sulli, that leaves me much goosebump! 

liana said: Who is up for another translation of Minho's interview in High Cut? :D
Through the drama <For You In Full Blossom>, Minho received the New Star Award. You've only been at Gayo Daejejuns for the past few years so how did it feel to be at a drama award show?
It was my first time at a drama award show so the atmosphere was very different. I went as a newcoming actor so I was extremely nervous. I couldn't make my acceptance speech long so I actually didn't get a chance to mention my members or my family. I'm disappointed that I didn't thank my fans either. My new goal in the future is win a bigger award and thank all the people I wasn't able to (laugh).

liana said:

Who is up for another translation of Minho's interview in High Cut? :D

Through the drama , Minho received the New Star Award. You've only been at Gayo Daejejuns for the past few years so how did it feel to be at a drama award show?

Minho made a love line with Sulli in . It seems like it'd be awkward to film close scenes with a dongsaeng you've known for a long time.

Okie...since there are 3 versions of this High Cut interview... I conclude that our Minho's favourite word is......."DONGSAENG" :D:D  So Sulli is ur "dongsaeng" huh Minho? Are u kidding me?? Oh C'mon!! Which oppa/sunbae will go around searching frantically for his dongsaeng after an award show (Read: SBS Gayo) and playing eyes with her on stage while an actress is presenting her acceptance speech?? What a good n caring "brother".... :> :> So I really can't avoid myself from noticing this qn... Could biological siblings even be this friendly?  Woah... someone is SO friendly to his hoobae huh?? :> :> And here I am assuming that "dongsaeng" is Minho's secret keyword for "real life girlfriend"?? Who's with me? :D:D 

I'm with youuuu,yeah *Avril lavigne song in the background

Guest atqh_knn

I seriously can't wait for running man to be aired! I wonder how they address each other in real-life. :-? Will minho address sulli as "sulli-yah"? I can't wait to hear sulli call minho 'oppa' in running man :D I expect that they will have loads of interactions especially they are in the same team this time round \:D/ Countdown to running man: D-2 >:D<

Guest liana1430291924

Sulli for Gmarket Korea Etude House
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/minishop/MinishopList.asp?cust_no=DE4NR38zMzMxNgxzMTYwMjI5MDd/Rw==

Archived