• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skydragonroo

I just watched Minho & Yuri's performance at the SBS Drama Award Show, & i've come to a conclusion that it was totally one-sided! I don't know about you guys, but i have a feeling that Yuri likes Minho, but unfortunately for her (thank goodness!) Minho doesn't feel the same way as she did. You can see that at the last moment Yuri stared deep into Minho's eyes, longing for him but our Minho doesn't even did a direct eye-contact with her. Actually he seemed pretty uncomfortable & distracted doing that performance, don't you think so? & that moment when Sulli & Minho did that eye-contact, that i must say is real MUTUAL feelings!

Guest Judith09

hahahaa/..this gif is so funny (watch minho's expression)see..uri MINHO is always be the good professional artist ...his heart is locked withSulli in itbut i think i just post the link..since it's dangerous to post it here 
:))
edit :I'M SORRY..JUST TO MAKE U GUYS MORE SURE AND HAVE FAITH IN MINSULSO DO NOT EVER SHOW THIS IMAGE HERE..BETTER OPEN THE LINK OUTSIDE ..HEHHEE

Guest gujilgujil

Judith09 said: hahahaa/..this gif is so funnysee..uri MINHO is always be the good professional artist but i think i just post the link..since it's dangerous to post it here 

skydragonroo said: I just watched Minho & Yuri's performance at the SBS Drama Award Show, & i've come to a conclusion that it was totally one-sided! I don't know about you guys, but i have a feeling that Yuri likes Minho, but unfortunately for her (thank goodness!) Minho doesn't feel the same way as she did. You can see that at the last moment Yuri stared deep into Minho's eyes, longing for him but our Minho doesn't even did a direct eye-contact with her. Actually he seemed pretty uncomfortable & distracted doing that performance, don't you think so? & that moment when Sulli & Minho did that eye-contact, that i must say is real MUTUAL feelings!

nfarahanie said:

It is not possible if we reached 1000th page at 12 a.m ( 1 Jan 2013 ). heheh.

Well it's possible for me because I'm in a different time zone. ;-)

@stekatta unni.... oh... but you can celebrate the 1000th page with us here too~!! :D even different time zone ^^

To help us calming down....Me the ficworm will share some vitamins..guess what?
yeaaa..Choi Minho Must Die just updated, and there's a oneshot that is very beautifully written..
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/353360/ugly-minho-shinee-sulli-minsul
KEEP CALM AND SHIP MINSUL!!!!
\m/

Guest nuruliffahnaz

skydragonroo said: I just watched Minho & Yuri's performance at the SBS Drama Award Show, & i've come to a conclusion that it was totally one-sided! I don't know about you guys, but i have a feeling that Yuri likes Minho, but unfortunately for her (thank goodness!) Minho doesn't feel the same way as she did. You can see that at the last moment Yuri stared deep into Minho's eyes, longing for him but our Minho doesn't even did a direct eye-contact with her. Actually he seemed pretty uncomfortable & distracted doing that performance, don't you think so? & that moment when Sulli & Minho did that eye-contact, that i must say is real MUTUAL feelings!

ok. i just watched the video 
seriously... i remember one of the chapter in Sunbae or Soulmate
"IS OUR AND REALLY BUSINESS"
This is my speculations on the reasons why SM cant allow Sulli to dance with Minho for this Perhaps, perhaps perhaps dance :))
(i) See the dress? That is so FREAKING SEXY!! it doesnt suit uri Sulli image at all!!
(ii) as what some speculation here - they maybe want to promote Yuri n SNSD comeback - again, their marketing strategy
(iii) SM knows something - they definitely knows something. Its dangerous to let Minho and Sulli to perform together coz they are both totally in love. thats why they cant perform together. even though both actually the main leads in drama (SBS Award) and even though both f(x) and SHINee groups were having collaboration performance together (MBC Gaeyo Daejun) SM still, doesnt allow Minsul to be together. seriously this fact is much enough to prove that there something fishy here :) 
idk about you guys, but even though it is just fanfic, i know there are a lot of facts that are real been included in there. Being an idol's girl is tough is definitely true. absolutely true. For Minho and Sulli sake, for SHINee and f(x) sake,  they have to do something to deviate the fans attention so that they (esp saesang fans) will not bother too much on Minsul and they will think that Minsul is not real
but its different with us rite? ;)
n yes. Minho expression there was just TOTALLY BUSINESS
Just imagine if Sulli wearing that dress, i bet Minho will just try very much not to look at other parts except her face and he may even has a problem to dance since he has to control his libido a lot!!! :))
so KEEP CALM and KEEP FAITH yeorobun
because MINSUL is REAL :D

Haha, it's time for me to say something to comfort the heartbreaking souls again?

Honestly, I don't feel good about it.  But, I recall

1/ how Minsul, esp., Minho tried their best to avoid playful contacts with opposite sex peers, as seen in SM Town concerts after TTBY

2/ a) how Minsul wore smiling faces again after receiving phone calls/ texts at the airport while in and out of Korea

B) how Minsul's handphone became high frequency of appearance in their hands while in and out of Korea

3/ how Sulli cherished the heart-lock necklace, which was highly believed to be a gift from Minho

4/ how Minsul,esp., Minho, who tried hard to locate Sulli at Music shows or and how happy they were while having co-stage performance

5/ how in recent year end Music Show, Sulli took initiative to chat with Minho, who turned to look at her intensely and  laughed with her by her side in return

6/ a) how they cherished the chance of appearing in SBS Drama Award together, though it required hardwork of pre-recording of performances and travelling back and forth between SBS and MBC

B) how Minho chose to sit between Sulli and Hyun Woo(you know what I mean) 

c) how Minho tried to attract Sulli eye-contact and smiled together on stage while receiving the award (Sulli's sweet and shy smile was daebak)

d) how highly alert Minho was in striking a balance betwen taking care of Sulli's feeling while she was in the venue together, and collaborating with other female celebrities on stage 

CHINGOOS,

1/ it's important to note that the Dance performance tonite was NOT Minho's choice, but all the Minsul moments ARE his will and wish 

2/ Remember the timeline of events Minho showing fondness and love towards Sulli posted by me previously? His love for her has been lasting long!! 

STAY STRONG!!

Guest chellaaa

Haha, it's time for me to say something to comfort the heartbreaking souls again?

Honestly, I don't feel good about it.  But, I recall

1/ how Minsul, esp., Minho tried their best to avoid playful contacts with opposite sex peers, as seen in SM Town concerts after TTBY

2/ a) how Minsul wore smiling faces again after receiving phone calls/ texts at the airport while in and out of Korea

B) how Minsul's handphone became high frequency of appearance in their hands while in and out of Korea

3/ how Sulli cherished the heart-lock necklace, which was highly believed to be a gift from Minho

4/ how Minsul,esp., Minho, who tried hard to locate Sulli at Music shows or and how happy they were while having co-stage performance

5/ how in recent year end Music Show, Sulli took initiative to chat with Minho, who turned to look at her intensely and  laughed with her by her side in return

6/ a) how they cherished the chance of appearing in SBS Drama Award together, though it required hardwork of pre-recording of performances and travelling back and forth between SBS and MBC

B) how Minho chose to sit between Sulli and Hyun Woo(you know what I mean) 

c) how Minho tried to attract Sulli eye-contact and smiled together on stage while receiving the award (Sulli's sweet and shy smile was daebak)

d) how highly alert Minho was in striking a balance betwen taking care of Sulli's feeling while she was in the venue together, and collaborating with other female celebrities on stage 

CHINGOOS,

1/ it's important to note that the Dance performance tonite was NOT Minho's choice, but all the Minsul moments ARE his will and wish 

2/ Remember the timeline of events Minho showing fondness and love towards Sulli posted by me previously? His love for her has been lasting long!! 

STAY STRONG!!

Thank you unnie/chinggu/dongsaeng?? (Im 21yo) for calming my heart :) now i can finally smile again in this new year eve :D

Archived