[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

I seriously love love your post about Jang-Go @charmingtail. Their relationship is what exactly I hope for Chaeki's relationship. I just finished GSY healing camp, and after knowing their love story. I crazily want Chaeki can develop the same relationship like them. And why I crazily rooting for their relationship?
First, both of them are same age friends and debuted around the same time. And everyone knows they were a long time friends before they became lovers. So their relationship was built up after so many year of knowing and being friends with each other.
Second, GSY said before she liked mature and manner guy, and JDG was exact her type. And she admitted after their collaboration, they actually had feelings toward each other, but they just did not want to take their relationship to another level. Cuz they afraid it gonna ruined their friendship, so they chose remaining as friends. But after a long time havent seen each other, and both suffered from traumatic events, they met each other again and showed sympathy and support for others. They started having different feelings. Therefore, for both of them, besides being long time friends, they are very supportive to each other and both are the sources of conformation when they meet difficulties.

For Chaeki, I can see so many similarities in their story and Jang- Go story. So from my delusional mind,  for Chaeki now, I think they have affection toward each other, but rather than wanting they are in relationship now, I only hope they keep their good friendship. And someday, they can bring their friendship to a next level like Jang-Go. ;)

And I have to show my gratitude toward @kgrl for all your awesome posts. I sincerely love it :x

P/s: I just read your post right before my post. It's like telepathy :))

This crazy thoughts just came into my mind suddenly while i'm doing my paper work in the office. What is Chaeki doing this week. I dont see they have some project this week. I know SJK just back from Thailand this Monday but that's it. No activity until today. MCW did not show up in SYJ premier movie and does not have any schedule until KBS award. Then my crazy idea is what if this week Chaeki spend time together watching NG marathon since they are confuse why people make such a fuss about whether they are together or not, what has people seen in this drama, because their experience as a star is different than our experience as a viewer, why some people have difficulties to move on from NG.... Sigh.. I have such a beautiful day dreaming right now, watching their reaction in every my favorite scene..... Sigh.... ;))

Guest lucky120593

Annyeong Toasts :) 
I dreamed of chaeki last night! It was just a short dream but It makes me so happy when I woke up. I think something is wrong with my brain because I just can't seem to push them out of my crowded head. I don't care if I have to wait for 10 years for them to finally admitting their relationship and for them to get married. I would rather wait for I don't care how long rather than hearing the words 'we will never date and it is just impossible' from either of them. but still, if they are not meant to be, then they are not meant to be. I would still support both of them, and my little hope for this couple to be real will still be there whatever happens. I am one of those who believe that Chaeki have their own hardworking fairy godmother that is keeping the fire burning for us with her magic like the Aomori kiss, one hot pack in the world, the one and only script, the white van? haha, The first snow kiss (my favorite) and many more. I hope she will use all of her magic and pixie dust during the KBS drama awards and give us chakiers TONS of chaeki interactions. I think after about a month of absolute torture with little to zero news about chaeki, we deserve it. Fairy godmother, please don't dissapoint us! we are counting on you!

OMG. I couldn't believe this thread is moving so fast :)). I'm only a silent lurker here since last week when you were just on the 88th page yet. And now... :)). I'm currently backreading all of your posts from the first few pages which unspeakably always make me giddy and high :x. Thanks guys for keeping this thread as alive as possible though we're not seeing our ChaeKi onscreen together (I wonder why :| when they should be promoting Nice Guy overseas until now like some of the other dramas). Or are they just keeping their shelves in private? :\">

@aew_aew_aew it's not fair!!!! chaewon is the one who's wearing it nicely during the beach scene (my FAV scene^^) why not ask her?? and there's SJK too :))
@Kgrl you're the bestt!!! :D
@Celandine i agreed!!! hope CW+JK have a greatt friendship for them to realised they are both compatible to each other...
@lucky120593 i think from reading your post... i believe in Toast godmother too!!! (pleaseeee times 10000)
*sigh* why is it they can't see that they fits each other perfectly?? not in terms of look because they're many actors/actresses that looks good with our Chaeki. their personality match each other that we can't just denied it like other delusional OTP... i know why they called those thing chemistry. it is cheMystery :))

Here's a little something I dug up from about.com and their astrology page.

It's just for fun, and not intended to offend anyone... ;-P

(Analysis of how their combined aspects interact is at the very bottom)

Mr. Song (Sept. 19, 1985 born in Daejeon, South Korea):

Sun is in 26 Degrees Virgo (his inner nature)

Extremely careful and cautious by nature, you value neatness and order above all else. You rigorously practice very high standards of living and conduct and you demand the same of everyone with whom you come into contact. At times, you are so supercritical that you are merely nit-picky. You are very good at practical skills and quite handy with tools of all kinds. You are also greatly concerned with hygiene, cleanliness and personal health problems. Very likely your health is much better than you think it is -- don't worry so much! Extremely methodical and analytical, you are a perfectionist -- this makes you the perfect person to carry out highly detailed, precise operations. But, at times, you pay so much attention to details that you lose sight of the larger issues.

Moon is in 25 Degrees Scorpio. (his emotional self)

Your feelings are very intense, never superficial. You tend to be either very angry or very sad or completely and totally happy. Your moods are deep, extreme and not always completely understood by yourself or by those with whom you have to deal. Emotionally, you tend to prefer to live at the cutting edge of life, pushing your reactions to the ultimate extremes, even if the results are dangerous or upsetting. You are easily jealous and very suspicious -- you require a great deal of emotional reassurance. A good detective, you are very curious about deep and mysterious things, especially human nature and motivations. Be careful not to be ruthless, tactless or too overly frank or you will meet with much resistance from others.

Mercury is in 22 Degrees Virgo. (his communication style)

Very thorough and efficient, you pay attention to the minor but important details of any project. You are a careful thinker who can learn complicated, intricate techniques. You are attracted to practical, useful skills and are probably good at working with your hands. You are very critical of yourself and others, sometimes too much so, and you get the reputation of being a nag or of being nit-picky. Your first reaction to any situation is to try to organize, classify and analyze everything!

Venus is in 26 Degrees Leo. (the way he takes pleasure or has fun)
You have a striking, regal appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you. Your friendship is highly sought and you tend to take friendships quite seriously -- you remain loyal and true to those to whom you are attached. For you, love is mixed with pride and respect. Relationships are over when you lose respect for your partner. Be careful of a tendency to relate only to those who make you look good -- the powerful, important and influential. This can lead to arrogance and selfishness, and neither of these qualities becomes you.

Mars is in 05 Degrees Virgo. (his vital energy)
Very careful and systematic, you pay great attention to details. You are always seeking perfection and sometimes get bogged down searching for the ultimate when adequacy would have been sufficient. You dislike abstractions, preferring whatever is practical, useful and demonstrable. You have a strong and enduring sense of personal responsibility, and you demand that others be as responsible and upright as you are. Very critical of yourself and others, sometimes you carry this too far and become overly intolerant of others and their right to choose their own lifestyles.

These are less influential planets/ aspects, but nonetheless important:

Jupiter is in 07 Degrees Aquarius.

Your personal growth occurs when you have the freedom to do things in new and interesting ways -- this brings out your natural inventiveness. You are an individualist, but you are also attracted to mass movements that emphasize social betterment and you will devote much time and energy to their efforts. Very fair- minded and objective, you have extraordinary skills at organization and administration.

Saturn is in 23 Degrees Scorpio.

You tend to release emotional energies only very reluctantly. This is partly due to your fear of what horrible calamity might occur should they be released -- your emotions are terribly complicated and intense. Try not to repress these energies entirely, however, or you will succumb to negative and destructive forms of compulsive behavior. Give yourself the freedom to look awkward or silly once in a while. The relief you feel will be quite therapeutic and the embarrassment (whether it is real or imagined) will pass quickly.

Uranus is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius.

You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.

Neptune is in 00 Degrees Capricorn.

You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 03 Degrees Scorpio.

For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 09 Degrees Taurus.

It's not in your nature to seek out many casual acquaintances in your daily round of activities. You feel much more comfortable with a small, close-knit group of people -- those with whom you can relax and work toward known and clearly defined goals. Your loyalty to a person or group, once given, is forever -- you'll expend all of your quite considerable energy in seeing that the group stays together and prospers. You choose your partners and relationships so carefully that you're bound to gain certain advantages from them, including those of a material nature. Be careful though not to let mere self-service be your motivation in establishing your connections -- make sure that there's an even give-and-take!

Ms. Moon (Nov. 13, 1986 born in Daegu, South Korea):

Sun is in 20 Degrees Scorpio (her inner self)
Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an emotional commitment, it is total -- you are not attracted to superficial or casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known to be very willful, very powerful and quite tenacious!

Moon is in 12 Degrees Aries (her emotions, the way she feels)
High-spirited and courageous, you are a fighter when your emotions are aroused. The degree of force and drive that you can bring to any effort sometimes surprises others. You have hair-trigger reactions to specific stimuli and tend to "let it all hang out." You sometimes act before you think and do things on the spur of the moment, and that sometimes gets you into trouble. Your moods change quickly -- you have quite a temper, but you don't hold grudges. Very independent, with an extremely strong and forceful personality, you are known for being impulsive, careless, reckless, foolhardy, rash and daring.

Mercury is in 20 Degrees Scorpio (the way she communicates)
You are a born investigator. You are fascinated by secrets and mysteries and unanswered questions of any kind. When you become upset or angry, your emotional reactions are overpowering -- reason and logic disappear in an uncontrollable passionate outburst. You tend to keep your thoughts secret and bottled up and this makes others regard you with suspicion. It is not that you are trying purposely to be evasive, it is just that you would rather not deal with the explosions and hassles that often occur when you reveal your true feelings and opinions. Your sense of humor tends toward sarcasm and irony.

Venus is in 08 Degrees Scorpio (the way she experiences pleasure in the world)
Your feelings about others are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is too much so -- you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex and intense, they frighten you -- this is the way that you try to ignore them. But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you eventually do express them.

Mars is in 21 Degrees Aquarius (her vital energy)
Your ideas and opinions are usually inventive and original, but sometimes they are merely eccentric and offbeat. You are altruistic -- you will work hard for the attainment of group goals, as long as they meet your high standards. You tend to resent traditional authority figures because you think that your ideas are better thought out and more valuable than theirs. Very idealistic, you are a rebel WITH a cause!

These are less influential planets/aspects, but still important:

Jupiter is in 13 Degrees Pisces.

You are at your best when you give of yourself and what you have -- try to avoid being a martyr about it, though. You're a true idealist, but you must learn not to be upset when life does not cooperate with the way you think things should be. Very concerned with spiritual truth and growth, when you practice what you preach, you make an excellent role model for others. You are so devoted to altruistic ventures and concerns that you tire easily at times. It then becomes necessary for you to go off by yourself to recharge your batteries.

Saturn is in 09 Degrees Sagittarius.

Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing.

Uranus is in 20 Degrees Sagittarius.

You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world. 

Neptune is in 03 Degrees Capricorn.

You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 07 Degrees Scorpio.

For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 20 Degrees Aries.

You're at your most comfortable when involved in group activities outside of your immediate family circle. You delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or political activities, especially if you can be a part of the leadership of the group. Your zeal and overabundant energy bring out your real creativity when you can work toward tangible results -- things that will immediately benefit those around you. You have a real gift for getting the most out of charity drives and community benefits. Take time out between projects though, because you tire out easily and your effectiveness becomes greatly diminished when your energy is depleted. Also, don't even think of trying to get involved at a peripheral level -- you need a total commitment to feel personally fulfilled. Let others bake the cookies and set up the chairs -- you should be the one to tell everyone what to do and when to do it!

ANALYSIS: According to astrologers, the most important aspects in romantic relationships are the Sun-Sun, the Sun-Moon and the Venus-Mars combo; in ChaeKi's case, Sun-Sun (his sun is in Virgo, hers in Scorpio) is very positive, Sun-Moon (Her Sun is in Scorpio and his Moon is in Scorpio too, which means KABOOM! explosive chemistry, but His Sun is in Virgo and Her Moon is in Aries, which means they have tons of physical attraction and/or good work rapport, but most likely, she'll seem a bit intimidating to him at times), and Venus-Mars (His Venus is in Leo, her Mars in Aquarius which means they will be very intrigued and at times challenged by one another, but her Venus is in Scorpio and his Mars is in Virgo, so this helps them greatly as these two signs are very compatible)

I'm not an astrology expert, but again, it's fun to read. :-D

@coastalbreeze: Colleague! That's so interesting! Can you provide a link? Now I'm interested for my own personal reasons (and also to attest to it's accuracy :)) ) And I contest! I am not writing a fanfic story. It's all ChaeKi's doing. They started it first. [-(  Even Writer Lee was compelled by CW and JK's portrayals/reactions of MR/EG, rather than her logical brain, so I too am moved by ChaeKi's interactions. They are the ones giving me ideas and shifting my initial thoughts, blame them. [-(

@aew_aew_aew @celandine @songwiththemoon I'm glad length of my posts doesn't bother y'all. I really try to make my posts shorter, but they always just seem to get longer and longer. I wish I could be more succinct when it comes to ChaeKi, but my love just overflows. ;))

@aew_aew_aew No worries, it's too soon for CF collabs for ChaeKi, if at all. I want this time for them to settle and rejuvenate themselves. ChaeKi have been missing the last couple days, and CW isn't booked for activities until the 31st so I hope they are both taking the time to organize things and thoughts. This ship is not a 7-day cruise, but could very well turn into a 7-year trip. So just settle in nicely on the boat and enjoy the ride. :)

Kgrl said: @coastalbreeze: Colleague! That's so interesting! Can you provide a link? Now I'm interested for my own personal reasons (and also to attest to it's accuracy :)) ) And I contest! I am not writing a fanfic story. It's all ChaeKi's doing. They started it first. [-(  Even Writer Lee was compelled by CW and JK's portrayals/reactions of MR/EG, rather than her logical brain, so I too am moved by ChaeKi's interactions. They are the ones giving me ideas and shifting my initial thoughts, blame them. [-(

coastalbreeze said: Here's a little something I dug up from about.com and their astrology page.

Extremely careful and cautious by nature, you value neatness and order above all else. You rigorously practice very high standards of living and conduct and you demand the same of everyone with whom you come into contact. At times, you are so supercritical that you are merely nit-picky. You are very good at practical skills and quite handy with tools of all kinds. You are also greatly concerned with hygiene, cleanliness and personal health problems. Very likely your health is much better than you think it is -- don't worry so much! Extremely methodical and analytical, you are a perfectionist -- this makes you the perfect person to carry out highly detailed, precise operations. But, at times, you pay so much attention to details that you lose sight of the larger issues.

Your feelings are very intense, never superficial. You tend to be either very angry or very sad or completely and totally happy. Your moods are deep, extreme and not always completely understood by yourself or by those with whom you have to deal. Emotionally, you tend to prefer to live at the cutting edge of life, pushing your reactions to the ultimate extremes, even if the results are dangerous or upsetting. You are easily jealous and very suspicious -- you require a great deal of emotional reassurance. A good detective, you are very curious about deep and mysterious things, especially human nature and motivations. Be careful not to be ruthless, tactless or too overly frank or you will meet with much resistance from others.

Very thorough and efficient, you pay attention to the minor but important details of any project. You are a careful thinker who can learn complicated, intricate techniques. You are attracted to practical, useful skills and are probably good at working with your hands. You are very critical of yourself and others, sometimes too much so, and you get the reputation of being a nag or of being nit-picky. Your first reaction to any situation is to try to organize, classify and analyze everything!

You have a striking, regal appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you. Your friendship is highly sought and you tend to take friendships quite seriously -- you remain loyal and true to those to whom you are attached. For you, love is mixed with pride and respect. Relationships are over when you lose respect for your partner. Be careful of a tendency to relate only to those who make you look good -- the powerful, important and influential. This can lead to arrogance and selfishness, and neither of these qualities becomes you.

Very careful and systematic, you pay great attention to details. You are always seeking perfection and sometimes get bogged down searching for the ultimate when adequacy would have been sufficient. You dislike abstractions, preferring whatever is practical, useful and demonstrable. You have a strong and enduring sense of personal responsibility, and you demand that others be as responsible and upright as you are. Very critical of yourself and others, sometimes you carry this too far and become overly intolerant of others and their right to choose their own lifestyles.

Your personal growth occurs when you have the freedom to do things in new and interesting ways -- this brings out your natural inventiveness. You are an individualist, but you are also attracted to mass movements that emphasize social betterment and you will devote much time and energy to their efforts. Very fair- minded and objective, you have extraordinary skills at organization and administration.

You tend to release emotional energies only very reluctantly. This is partly due to your fear of what horrible calamity might occur should they be released -- your emotions are terribly complicated and intense. Try not to repress these energies entirely, however, or you will succumb to negative and destructive forms of compulsive behavior. Give yourself the freedom to look awkward or silly once in a while. The relief you feel will be quite therapeutic and the embarrassment (whether it is real or imagined) will pass quickly.

It's not in your nature to seek out many casual acquaintances in your daily round of activities. You feel much more comfortable with a small, close-knit group of people -- those with whom you can relax and work toward known and clearly defined goals. Your loyalty to a person or group, once given, is forever -- you'll expend all of your quite considerable energy in seeing that the group stays together and prospers. You choose your partners and relationships so carefully that you're bound to gain certain advantages from them, including those of a material nature. Be careful though not to let mere self-service be your motivation in establishing your connections -- make sure that there's an even give-and-take!

Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an emotional commitment, it is total -- you are not attracted to superficial or casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known to be very willful, very powerful and quite tenacious!

High-spirited and courageous, you are a fighter when your emotions are aroused. The degree of force and drive that you can bring to any effort sometimes surprises others. You have hair-trigger reactions to specific stimuli and tend to "let it all hang out." You sometimes act before you think and do things on the spur of the moment, and that sometimes gets you into trouble. Your moods change quickly -- you have quite a temper, but you don't hold grudges. Very independent, with an extremely strong and forceful personality, you are known for being impulsive, careless, reckless, foolhardy, rash and daring.

You are a born investigator. You are fascinated by secrets and mysteries and unanswered questions of any kind. When you become upset or angry, your emotional reactions are overpowering -- reason and logic disappear in an uncontrollable passionate outburst. You tend to keep your thoughts secret and bottled up and this makes others regard you with suspicion. It is not that you are trying purposely to be evasive, it is just that you would rather not deal with the explosions and hassles that often occur when you reveal your true feelings and opinions. Your sense of humor tends toward sarcasm and irony.

Your feelings about others are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is too much so -- you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex and intense, they frighten you -- this is the way that you try to ignore them. But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you eventually do express them.

Your ideas and opinions are usually inventive and original, but sometimes they are merely eccentric and offbeat. You are altruistic -- you will work hard for the attainment of group goals, as long as they meet your high standards. You tend to resent traditional authority figures because you think that your ideas are better thought out and more valuable than theirs. Very idealistic, you are a rebel WITH a cause!

You are at your best when you give of yourself and what you have -- try to avoid being a martyr about it, though. You're a true idealist, but you must learn not to be upset when life does not cooperate with the way you think things should be. Very concerned with spiritual truth and growth, when you practice what you preach, you make an excellent role model for others. You are so devoted to altruistic ventures and concerns that you tire easily at times. It then becomes necessary for you to go off by yourself to recharge your batteries.

Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing.

You're at your most comfortable when involved in group activities outside of your immediate family circle. You delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or political activities, especially if you can be a part of the leadership of the group. Your zeal and overabundant energy bring out your real creativity when you can work toward tangible results -- things that will immediately benefit those around you. You have a real gift for getting the most out of charity drives and community benefits. Take time out between projects though, because you tire out easily and your effectiveness becomes greatly diminished when your energy is depleted. Also, don't even think of trying to get involved at a peripheral level -- you need a total commitment to feel personally fulfilled. Let others bake the cookies and set up the chairs -- you should be the one to tell everyone what to do and when to do it!

ANALYSIS: According to astrologers, the most important aspects in romantic relationships are the Sun-Sun, the Sun-Moon and the Venus-Mars combo; in ChaeKi's case, Sun-Sun (his sun is in Virgo, hers in Scorpio) is very positive, Sun-Moon (Her Sun is in Scorpio and his Moon is in Scorpio too, which means KABOOM! explosive chemistry, but His Sun is in Virgo and Her Moon is in Aries, which means they have tons of physical attraction and/or good work rapport, but most likely, she'll seem a bit intimidating to him at times), and Venus-Mars (His Venus is in Leo, her Mars in Aquarius which means they will be very intrigued and at times challenged by one another, but her Venus is in Scorpio and his Mars is in Virgo, so this helps them greatly as these two signs are very compatible)

Hello guys,nice to see you all in this thread.btw this is the 1st time i'm rooting actor/actresses to couple in their real life :P love song joong ki and moon chae won very much............… :x

Here's a little something I dug up from about.com and their astrology page.

Mr. Song (Sept.

19, 1985 born in Daejeon, South Korea):

Extremely careful and

cautious by nature, you value neatness and order above all else. You rigorously

practice very high standards of living and conduct and you demand the same of

everyone with whom you come into contact. At times, you are so supercritical

that you are merely nit-picky. You are very good at practical skills and quite

handy with tools of all kinds. You are also greatly concerned with hygiene,

cleanliness and personal health problems. Very likely your health is much

better than you think it is -- don't worry so much! Extremely methodical and

analytical, you are a perfectionist -- this makes you the perfect person to

carry out highly detailed, precise operations. But, at times, you pay so much

attention to details that you lose sight of the larger issues.

Moon is in 25 Degrees Scorpio. (his emotional

self)

Your feelings are very

intense, never superficial. You tend to be either very angry or very sad or

completely and totally happy. Your moods are deep, extreme and not always

completely understood by yourself or by those with whom you have to deal.

Emotionally, you tend to prefer to live at the cutting edge of life, pushing

your reactions to the ultimate extremes, even if the results are dangerous or

upsetting. You are easily jealous and very suspicious -- you require a great

deal of emotional reassurance. A good detective, you are very curious about

deep and mysterious things, especially human nature and motivations. Be careful

not to be ruthless, tactless or too overly frank or you will meet with much

resistance from others.

Mercury is in 22 Degrees Virgo. (his

communication style)

Very thorough and

efficient, you pay attention to the minor but important details of any project.

You are a careful thinker who can learn complicated, intricate techniques. You

are attracted to practical, useful skills and are probably good at working with

your hands. You are very critical of yourself and others, sometimes too much

so, and you get the reputation of being a nag or of being nit-picky. Your first

reaction to any situation is to try to organize, classify and analyze

everything!

Venus is in 26 Degrees Leo. (the way he takes

pleasure or has fun)

You have a striking, regal

appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you. Your friendship is highly

sought and you tend to take friendships quite seriously -- you remain loyal and

true to those to whom you are attached. For you, love is mixed with pride and

respect. Relationships are over when you lose respect for your partner. Be

careful of a tendency to relate only to those who make you look good -- the

powerful, important and influential. This can lead to arrogance and

selfishness, and neither of these qualities becomes you.

Mars is in 05 Degrees Virgo. (his vital

energy)

Very careful and

systematic, you pay great attention to details. You are always seeking

perfection and sometimes get bogged down searching for the ultimate when

adequacy would have been sufficient. You dislike abstractions, preferring

whatever is practical, useful and demonstrable. You have a strong and enduring

sense of personal responsibility, and you demand that others be as responsible

and upright as you are. Very critical of yourself and others, sometimes you

carry this too far and become overly intolerant of others and their right to

choose their own lifestyles.

These are less influential

planets/ aspects, but nonetheless important:

Your personal growth

occurs when you have the freedom to do things in new and interesting ways --

this brings out your natural inventiveness. You are an individualist, but you

are also attracted to mass movements that emphasize social betterment and you

will devote much time and energy to their efforts. Very fair- minded and

objective, you have extraordinary skills at organization and administration.

You tend to release

emotional energies only very reluctantly. This is partly due to your fear of

what horrible calamity might occur should they be released -- your emotions are

terribly complicated and intense. Try not to repress these energies entirely,

however, or you will succumb to negative and destructive forms of compulsive behavior.

Give yourself the freedom to look awkward or silly once in a while. The relief

you feel will be quite therapeutic and the embarrassment (whether it is real or

imagined) will pass quickly.

You, and most of your

peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from

the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas,

philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes

throughout the world.

You, and your entire

generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain

reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and

giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered

your expectations on all fronts.

For your entire

generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that

were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for

many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and

thoroughness of the search.

It's not in your nature to

seek out many casual acquaintances in your daily round of activities. You feel

much more comfortable with a small, close-knit group of people -- those with

whom you can relax and work toward known and clearly defined goals. Your

loyalty to a person or group, once given, is forever -- you'll expend all of

your quite considerable energy in seeing that the group stays together and

prospers. You choose your partners and relationships so carefully that you're

bound to gain certain advantages from them, including those of a material

nature. Be careful though not to let mere self-service be your motivation in

establishing your connections -- make sure that there's an even give-and-take!

Intense and complex by

nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations.

Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a

tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly

angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an

emotional commitment, it is total -- you are not attracted to superficial or

casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront

and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries

and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of

problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known

to be very willful, very powerful and quite tenacious!

Moon is in 12 Degrees Aries (her emotions,

the way she feels)

High-spirited and

courageous, you are a fighter when your emotions are aroused. The degree of

force and drive that you can bring to any effort sometimes surprises others.

You have hair-trigger reactions to specific stimuli and tend to "let it

all hang out." You sometimes act before you think and do things on the

spur of the moment, and that sometimes gets you into trouble. Your moods change

quickly -- you have quite a temper, but you don't hold grudges. Very

independent, with an extremely strong and forceful personality, you are known

for being impulsive, careless, reckless, foolhardy, rash and daring.

Mercury is in 20 Degrees Scorpio (the way she

communicates)

You are a born

investigator. You are fascinated by secrets and mysteries and unanswered questions

of any kind. When you become upset or angry, your emotional reactions are

overpowering -- reason and logic disappear in an uncontrollable passionate

outburst. You tend to keep your thoughts secret and bottled up and this makes

others regard you with suspicion. It is not that you are trying purposely to be

evasive, it is just that you would rather not deal with the explosions and

hassles that often occur when you reveal your true feelings and opinions. Your

sense of humor tends toward sarcasm and irony.

Venus is in 08 Degrees Scorpio (the way she

experiences pleasure in the world)

Your feelings about others

are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so

totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your

faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is

too much so -- you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At

times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex

and intense, they frighten you -- this is the way that you try to ignore them.

But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you

eventually do express them.

Mars is in 21 Degrees Aquarius (her vital

energy)

Your ideas and opinions

are usually inventive and original, but sometimes they are merely eccentric and

offbeat. You are altruistic -- you will work hard for the attainment of group

goals, as long as they meet your high standards. You tend to resent traditional

authority figures because you think that your ideas are better thought out and

more valuable than theirs. Very idealistic, you are a rebel WITH a cause!

These are less influential

planets/aspects, but still important:

You are at your best when

you give of yourself and what you have -- try to avoid being a martyr about it,

though. You're a true idealist, but you must learn not to be upset when life

does not cooperate with the way you think things should be. Very concerned with

spiritual truth and growth, when you practice what you preach, you make an

excellent role model for others. You are so devoted to altruistic ventures and

concerns that you tire easily at times. It then becomes necessary for you to go

off by yourself to recharge your batteries.

Basically quite

conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful

and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn

and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals

and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some

practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural

skills in planning, administrating and organizing.

You, and most of your

peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from

the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas,

philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes

throughout the world. 

You, and your entire

generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain

reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and

giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered

your expectations on all fronts.

For your entire

generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that

were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for

many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and

thoroughness of the search.

You're at your most

comfortable when involved in group activities outside of your immediate family

circle. You delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or

political activities, especially if you can be a part of the leadership of the

group. Your zeal and overabundant energy bring out your real creativity when you

can work toward tangible results -- things that will immediately benefit those

around you. You have a real gift for getting the most out of charity drives and

community benefits. Take time out between projects though, because you tire out

easily and your effectiveness becomes greatly diminished when your energy is

depleted. Also, don't even think of trying to get involved at a peripheral

level -- you need a total commitment to feel personally fulfilled. Let others

bake the cookies and set up the chairs -- you should be the one to tell

everyone what to do and when to do it!

ANALYSIS: According to astrologers, the most important aspects in

romantic relationships are the Sun-Sun, the Sun-Moon and the Venus-Mars

combo; in ChaeKi's case, Sun-Sun (his sun is in Virgo, hers in Scorpio)

is very positive, Sun-Moon (Her Sun is in Scorpio and his Moon is in

Scorpio too, which means KABOOM! explosive chemistry, but His Sun is in

Virgo and Her Moon is in Aries, which means they have tons of physical

attraction and/or good work rapport, but most likely, she'll seem a bit

intimidating to him at times), and Venus-Mars (His Venus is in

Leo, her Mars in Aquarius which means they will be very intrigued and at

times challenged by one another, but her Venus is in Scorpio and his

Mars is in Virgo, so this helps them greatly as these two signs are very

compatible)

Guest charmingtail

coastalbreeze said: Here's a little something I dug up from about.com and their astrology page.