♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Some "facts" on these last days to remind... :D
- After TTBY's ending, no news about them together, not a single photo of the two of them together at the after party yet they were here, we saw a "from far away" picture.- SHINee's new single promo tour in Japan keeping Minho very very busy. Sulli had a photoshoot in Macau.- f(x) promo tour in Japan postponed. - SHINee's participation in the High School festival cancelled, without any reason given (and not even until now, they haven't said they were tired or anything), Sulli indeed really NOT happy face during her performance...- Minho spotted at the Emok Cafe late in the evening watching soccer match. (Gals we still need to find the distance between the high school and the Emok Cafe haha :P)- the day after, Sulli complete transformation at another performance, happy faces and all :)- both of them appearing at the same fashion event, even SITTING NEXT to each other; taking us by surprise and craziest moment ever in this thread :D And Sulli's arrival at the event, seemed totally somewhere else & laughs & smiles- The day after, at the (both departure & arrival) airport, Minho having the cutest smiles we've seen for months & even smiling to himself at a mirror :D- At yesterday's concert, Minho still soooo happy. And today he's in... Macau.
Have I forgotten anything gals ? >:D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

happychu said: Some "facts" on these last days to remind... :D
- After TTBY's ending, no news about them together, not a single photo of the two of them together at the after party yet they were here, we saw a "from far away" picture.- SHINee's new single promo tour in Japan keeping Minho very very busy. Sulli had a photoshoot in Macau.- f(x) promo tour in Japan postponed. - SHINee's participation in the High School festival cancelled, without any reason given (and not even until now, they haven't said they were tired or anything), Sulli indeed really NOT happy face during her performance...- Minho spotted at the Emok Cafe late in the evening watching soccer match. (Gals we still need to find the distance between the high school and the Emok Cafe haha :P)- the day after, Sulli complete transformation at another performance, happy faces and all :)- both of them appearing at the same fashion event, even SITTING NEXT to each other; taking us by surprise and craziest moment ever in this thread :D And Sulli's arrival at the event, seemed totally somewhere else & laughs & smiles- The day after, at the (both departure & arrival) airport, Minho having the cutest smiles we've seen for months & even smiling to himself at a mirror :D- and at yesterday's concert, still happy.

eva21 said: happychu said: Some "facts" on these last days to remind... :D
- After TTBY's ending, no news about them together, not a single photo of the two of them together at the after party yet they were here, we saw a "from far away" picture.- SHINee's new single promo tour in Japan keeping Minho very very busy. Sulli had a photoshoot in Macau.- f(x) promo tour in Japan postponed. - SHINee's participation in the High School festival cancelled, without any reason given (and not even until now, they haven't said they were tired or anything), Sulli indeed really NOT happy face during her performance...- Minho spotted at the Emok Cafe late in the evening watching soccer match. (Gals we still need to find the distance between the high school and the Emok Cafe haha :P)- the day after, Sulli complete transformation at another performance, happy faces and all :)- both of them appearing at the same fashion event, even SITTING NEXT to each other; taking us by surprise and craziest moment ever in this thread :D And Sulli's arrival at the event, seemed totally somewhere else & laughs & smiles- The day after, at the (both departure & arrival) airport, Minho having the cutest smiles we've seen for months & even smiling to himself at a mirror :D- and at yesterday's concert, still happy.

cassy_0508

said: Hi @jenniline

:D

It's nice to see fellow 'kababayans' sharing same interest in kpop as mine..

:)

I like shinee

MinSul really do have that "magic".. I like Sulli for Minho and that's coming from a true-blue Flamer here. HAHAH!

)

Hi @nize143

nize143 said: counsel05 said: I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.

nize143 said:

counsel05 said:

I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.

@counsel05 I am subscribed to doanngocythaott and lunabuster channels in you tube and I have these videos uploaded in my ipod... They are Minsullifics as well (I think... hehehe)... I love these 3 and I'm looking forward to part 4..  :x

so you have observed that too.... i think they are Minsul addicts as well :\"> I wonder if they have joined this thread already or knew about our existence? coz they are really good in making Minsul videos (that takes a lot of patience, time & effort) :D

hope they can join us here and introduce themselves coz i will give them this..

for a JOB WELL DONE.

I bet they are... My bad, it's not Lunabuster, it's actually lunablustar... I really wish they can join us here... I also wanted to do fan mv's but our MacBook crashed and doing it via windows maker is simply too tiring...

Hello there @counsel05 & @happychu! :)
Yeah.. I'm actually surprised on how easy it was for me to get "attached" to this pairing..
I got to admit I can now call myself a Sullian. HAHA! :D
She's just too precious! Too cute & Too beautiful and it's hard for me to not like her..
I like f(x), yes, but it can't be compared to the way I like them now all thanks to Sulli.. It's amazing really! :))

I was reading this fanfic just a few minutes ago and it had me tearing up.. It's like so REAL.. :((
here it is: http://19-blue-roses.livejournal.com/44216.html

i got it from tumblr.

happychu said: Some "facts" on these last days to remind... :D
- After TTBY's ending, no news about them together, not a single photo of the two of them together at the after party yet they were here, we saw a "from far away" picture.- SHINee's new single promo tour in Japan keeping Minho very very busy. Sulli had a photoshoot in Macau.- f(x) promo tour in Japan postponed. - SHINee's participation in the High School festival cancelled, without any reason given (and not even until now, they haven't said they were tired or anything), Sulli indeed really NOT happy face during her performance...- Minho spotted at the Emok Cafe late in the evening watching soccer match. (Gals we still need to find the distance between the high school and the Emok Cafe haha :P)- the day after, Sulli complete transformation at another performance, happy faces and all :)- both of them appearing at the same fashion event, even SITTING NEXT to each other; taking us by surprise and craziest moment ever in this thread :D And Sulli's arrival at the event, seemed totally somewhere else & laughs & smiles- The day after, at the (both departure & arrival) airport, Minho having the cutest smiles we've seen for months & even smiling to himself at a mirror :D- At yesterday's concert, Minho still soooo happy. And today he's in... Macau.

Guest flamingshawol

lianaestimo said:

cassy_0508

said: Hi @jenniline

It's nice to see fellow 'kababayans' sharing same interest in kpop as mine..

I like shinee

MinSul really do have that "magic".. I like Sulli for Minho and that's coming from a true-blue Flamer here. HAHAH!

)

Guest flamingshawol

counsel05 said: nize143 said: counsel05 said: I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.

counsel05 said:

nize143 said:

counsel05 said:

I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.

@counsel05 I am subscribed to doanngocythaott and lunabuster channels in you tube and I have these videos uploaded in my ipod... They are Minsullifics as well (I think... hehehe)... I love these 3 and I'm looking forward to part 4..  :x

so you have observed that too.... i think they are Minsul addicts as well :\"> I wonder if they have joined this thread already or knew about our existence? coz they are really good in making Minsul videos (that takes a lot of patience, time & effort) :D

hope they can join us here and introduce themselves coz i will give them this..

for a JOB WELL DONE.

doanngocythaott is tata doan. she is a certified MinSul Shipper who is registered in MinSul ~ For You In Full Blossom FB where she got the sources of the video. i'm the founder of that fanpage and we have six admins. we gathered some of the MinSul articles and videos there even before the to the beautiful you starts filming.

you can visit us there captain @counsel05

http://www.facebook.com/minhoxsulli

Wow... That's nice... Good to hear that. I think I have already liked that Facebook page as well...

Guest flamingshawol

nize143

wrote:

»

nize143

wrote:

»

jenniline

wrote:

»

counsel05 said:<br />

<br />

nize143 said:<br />

<br />

counsel05 said:<br />

I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@counsel05

I am subscribed to doanngocythaott and lunabuster channels in you tube and I have these videos uploaded in my ipod... They are Minsullifics as well (I think... hehehe)... I love these 3 and I'm looking forward to part 4.. 

:x

<br />

<br />

<br />

so you have observed that too.... i think they are Minsul addicts as well

:\"&gt;

I wonder if they have joined this thread already or knew about our existence? coz they are really good in making Minsul videos (that takes a lot of patience, time

<br />

hope they can join us here and introduce themselves coz i will give them this..<br />

<br />

for a JOB WELL DONE.<br />

<br />

<br />

doanngocythaott is tata doan. she is a certified MinSul Shipper who is registered in MinSul ~ For You In Full Blossom FB where she got the sources of the video. i'm the founder of that fanpage and we have six admins. we gathered some of the MinSul articles and videos there even before the to the beautiful you starts filming.<br />

<br />

you can visit us there captain

@counsel05

<br />

http://www.facebook.com/minhoxsulli

Archived