♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

stekatta said: zee said: them in the same CF but at different times, it's taken individually...

let's talk about it!!
class="entry-title"SHINee’s Minho and f(x)’s Sulli reveal dead sexy CFs for ‘Auction’

Attention fangirls everywhere — this CF may just make you run and stuff your head into a freezer because it’s just that hot!

As promised from earlier teaser photos, SHINee‘s Minho makes a ‘drop dead sexy’ transformation for his CF with ‘Auction‘. The commercial grabs your attention right off the bat, as Minho storms into the room while taking off his shirt. Model Goo Eun Ae moves towards him, and between them, objects get broken before Minho pins her to the wall.

Ultimately, Minho smirks, “I’m not worried“, and the CF cuts out to an announcement that declares a shopping mall is having an ‘all-kill’ sale — implying that he could easily replace the broken objects.

Check out the CF below!

The same company (and sale!) also filmed a CF with f(x)’s Sulli, who turns into a playful bad girl, destroying feather pillows and various objects in a pillow fight.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

stekatta said: zee said: them in the same CF but at different times, it's taken individually...

let's talk about it!!
class="entry-title"SHINee’s Minho and f(x)’s Sulli reveal dead sexy CFs for ‘Auction’

Attention fangirls everywhere — this CF may just make you run and stuff your head into a freezer because it’s just that hot!

As promised from earlier teaser photos, SHINee‘s Minho makes a ‘drop dead sexy’ transformation for his CF with ‘Auction‘. The commercial grabs your attention right off the bat, as Minho storms into the room while taking off his shirt. Model Goo Eun Ae moves towards him, and between them, objects get broken before Minho pins her to the wall.

Ultimately, Minho smirks, “I’m not worried“, and the CF cuts out to an announcement that declares a shopping mall is having an ‘all-kill’ sale — implying that he could easily replace the broken objects.

Check out the CF below!

The same company (and sale!) also filmed a CF with f(x)’s Sulli, who turns into a playful bad girl, destroying feather pillows and various objects in a pillow fight.

@zheisya I'll check it now, thx for good info.. nice to read,know & anticipate how to block anti-fan for soon :D =))
wkwkw,,
I just think about an awkward thing,
bgaimana klo kamu jadi duta minsul di kalimantan dan saya jadi duta minsul di sulawesi? kocak deh pasti, hahaha... :D =))
tapi anggotanya dapet darimana :( =))

Guest minsullove77

bananali said: zheisya said: bananali said: zheisya said: alexandralim said: Somehow I prefer minho and sulli living in their KTJ AND GJH character. Rather then the way they behave in reality. 8->
Is like in the show, that's the real them. Enjoying themselves with 1another. Like a teenage student should behave. Without boundaries.. They should bring their character to the reality.

zee said:

I only saw Sulli version for this CF before, I don't know if minho was in it too.. ahh this is a good news for me, never too late to know more abt minsul.. :x 8-> love ur statement so much, it would be nice if they in one CF for next time! :x

minsullove77 said: bananali said: zheisya said: bananali said: zheisya said: alexandralim said: Somehow I prefer minho and sulli living in their KTJ AND GJH character. Rather then the way they behave in reality. 8->
Is like in the show, that's the real them. Enjoying themselves with 1another. Like a teenage student should behave. Without boundaries.. They should bring their character to the reality.

Guest liana1430291924

Why English is a universal language
Because unlike other languages, English is taught in every country in the world and many people can understand English than other languages. 
Goodnight everyone >:D<

@minsullove77
you should ask @eva21 or @Timnat2010 coz usually they brought info from there.

@zee
now allkpop disable its comments I think, coz a while ago they mistaken some news about Bigbang concert and angry fans buzzing there..

Guest iamalea

zee said: @zheisya I'll check it now, thx for good info.. nice to read,know & anticipate how to block anti-fan for soon :D =))
wkwkw,,
bgaimana klo kamu jadi duta minsul di kalimantan dan saya jadi duta minsul di sulawesi? kocak deh pasti, hahaha... :D =))

let's talk about it!!

Check out the CF below!

@zee
there're more Minsul shippers than antis now. I remembered when I first posted in TTBY thread there're not many Minsul shippers and I'm crazily buzzing there promoting Minho haha..., also in twitter almost all people said they're awkward couple, etc... But now if you see twitter most of them said they're cute couple. And fashion show yesterday created a buzz there, really craving with their public interactions  haha... How come people didn't like them together? They're a match made in heaven...
CFs please...

@iamlea
monggo... :)

iamalea said:
zee said: @zheisya I'll check it now, thx for good info.. nice to read,know & anticipate how to block anti-fan for soon :D =))
wkwkw,,

zheisya said: @zee
there're more Minsul shippers than antis now. I remembered when I first posted in TTBY thread there're not many Minsul shippers, also in twitter almost all people said they're awkward couple, etc... But now if you see twitter most of them said they're cute couple. And fashion show yesterday created a buzz there haha... How come people didn't like them together? They're a match made in heaven...

Archived