Girls would you ever date a guy that don't have work experience

Guest Kerriganton

Guest admist

Kyosukemox said: Already have a degree in accountancy and I only worked during the summer after each school year if that counts? Currently working full-time as an accountant and studying law.. got to say it's not very easy juggling education and work. I find education trumps all regardless, cuz ultimately (in most cases) it will build your career path and future. I also think that people who haven't worked yet can also understand the value of money; it depends on how the type of person they are. If he's a selfish brat than that's another story. There are many ways a person can mature, it doesn't always consist of having a job or worked in the past.

Guest danielletaylor

I mean, it matters on how old you are and where in life you are. If you're like twenty-seven to a thirty something....then obviously it would be pretty hard trying to think of a future with you, but if you were under twenty-five and still trying to figure things out, then yeah for sure....of course stating that your personailty is awesome, then wth? Lol.

Guest Kyosukemox

yungblud said: Kyosukemox said: Already have a degree in accountancy and I only worked during the summer after each school year if that counts? Currently working full-time as an accountant and studying law.. got to say it's not very easy juggling education and work. I find education trumps all regardless, cuz ultimately (in most cases) it will build your career path and future. I also think that people who haven't worked yet can also understand the value of money; it depends on how the type of person they are. If he's a selfish brat than that's another story. There are many ways a person can mature, it doesn't always consist of having a job or worked in the past.

Guest yungblud

Kyosukemox said: yungblud said: Kyosukemox said: Already have a degree in accountancy and I only worked during the summer after each school year if that counts? Currently working full-time as an accountant and studying law.. got to say it's not very easy juggling education and work. I find education trumps all regardless, cuz ultimately (in most cases) it will build your career path and future. I also think that people who haven't worked yet can also understand the value of money; it depends on how the type of person they are. If he's a selfish brat than that's another story. There are many ways a person can mature, it doesn't always consist of having a job or worked in the past.

Guest Kyosukemox

yungblud said: Kyosukemox said: yungblud said: Kyosukemox said: Already have a degree in accountancy and I only worked during the summer after each school year if that counts? Currently working full-time as an accountant and studying law.. got to say it's not very easy juggling education and work. I find education trumps all regardless, cuz ultimately (in most cases) it will build your career path and future. I also think that people who haven't worked yet can also understand the value of money; it depends on how the type of person they are. If he's a selfish brat than that's another story. There are many ways a person can mature, it doesn't always consist of having a job or worked in the past.

Guest yungblud

Kyosukemox said:
yungblud said: Kyosukemox said: yungblud said: Kyosukemox said: Already have a degree in accountancy and I only worked during the summer after each school year if that counts? Currently working full-time as an accountant and studying law.. got to say it's not very easy juggling education and work. I find education trumps all regardless, cuz ultimately (in most cases) it will build your career path and future. I also think that people who haven't worked yet can also understand the value of money; it depends on how the type of person they are. If he's a selfish brat than that's another story. There are many ways a person can mature, it doesn't always consist of having a job or worked in the past.

Guest saeujaewoo

Study does not = work.  But I would say it depends on how old this guy is.  If he is under 20, he may not have ever worked, not even a part time job, and it would be understandable in my opinion.  But if this guy is 24 and over, I would say he needs to get himself a job, even if his family is well-off.  I think working creates character and it teaches you a lot about responsibilities and most importantly about others. When you work, you aren't working for yourself, you are working for a boss, you need to be respectful. You are serving others, you need to be patient and kind.  Also, I think your question goes both ways, don't expect the guy to have worked if you never worked!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rosebanks123

It really depends. We cannot actually choose who is destined for us. But if I have a choice I would rather date a smart gut with a present work than somebody who has no work. Work experience depends, if he has no work experience because he's a fresh grad, then it's fine but if he has no experience and he is old and he left school for several years, then probably it will turn me off.

Archived