Ask The Fellas

Guest _lala_yoyo

currently going through a breakup, though our time together is short but there's some sort of attachment for me. I'm not sure about him however when i shown my friend his status on fb they all said that he misses me ..recently he dedicated a song for me via fb ie "someone I used to know"

so my question is, I feel like deleting him off my fb and phonebook but I don't want to give him a satisfaction that Im affected with the breakup. I want to keep him around to show him what he's missing out and the fact that without him Im still happy & is doing much better.

With phonebook I think I can deleted right? Also because we know the same people in the circle it not long til we bump into each other, I know I shouldn't detach myself from them bc they havnt' done anything wrong but I just dont want to see him nor the girl. I forgive and forget about everything they did to me but the Im having issue with trusting them again. Im not sure about everyone else but my trust can't be refill once it's gone.

what shoud I do? Im so confused. ..

Guest _lala_yoyo

so i have been talking with this guy for a while like everyday he always been fb me and asking to hang out and then after this convo i am going to show u he just stopped so can someone tell me what he was trying to say or what it means?

Guest soyabean_x

What can it mean if a guy kisses you on the cheek?

And this guy made his fb profile picture a photo of us together at prom (cause he took me as his plus one).

I'm trying to figure out if he likes me as more than a friend?

Guest _lala_yoyo

And this guy made his fb profile picture a photo of us together at prom (cause he took me as his plus one).

I think it mean I respect you ?? sry Im not so sure

Guest thesplatman

Guest BobaMilkTea

I'm not that bright when it comes to guys and recognizing their little hints. Help me..! There is this guy I know last semester at my college who I begin to be infatuated towards to. He was not my type to begin with, but what captured me the most about him was his hardworking ethic in school. We had the same class together and I talked to him the most out of everyone in the class, so that could be another factor behind this infatuation. I remember there were two or three events where he straight up asked me on what type of guys I like, but I never did tell him an exact answer, and just jokingly reply back. I did ask him why he would ask me that but he told me it was out of curiosity. He told me about his ex girlfriend and all that, so that makes me think he doesn't like me that way. In the beginning of the semester, we had a meet up with one of my other classmate. After our classmate left, we talked a bit, all of sudden it became really quiet and awkward, and we end up staring in each other eyes. It was the most intense eye contact I ever received. Til' this day I still remember it because he never flinch, he was just staring deep into my eyes, into my soul, and at that time I didn't have any feelings towards him. In class, he is known as a social butterfly, he is friendly towards everyone, ironically, mainly females. He seem to flirt with other girls out of class too, and would tell us (my classmates and I) stories of these cute girls he met the other day. He flirts with one of my pretty classmate but he doesn't playfully hit her or make playful eye contacts like he does to me. Whenever he texts me it always related to school. Now that it is summer, he barely texts me anymore. I really want to stay away from him because I don't really like his flirtatious side and it confuses me a lot because I don't know rather he likes me or not. I still have feelings towards him but somehow I don't know rather I should keep it and avoid him for better cause or not. Although he is flirtatious, I know that he is not the type to cheat when he goes into a relationship, because he is a genuine guy, so what do you guys think about his actions? Do you guys think I should avoid him or chase after him? 

Guest Cloud Expert

Hey guys, so I had a question...

Every time my boyfriend and I get into an argument or a fight, I always want to talk it out until it's all solved out and neither of us are mad anymore. But he tends to push it to the side and say things like, "whatever", "never mind", "i'm sick/tired of this". I just really hate leaving things in the middle of a fight. I hate leaving each other when we're still mad. I always want it to be worked out before we leave each other but this is most often not the case because of how I want to keep talking about it but it makes him more angry. But he also disagrees with me when I say that he leaves things in the middle of fights and doesn't like to talk about it.

Would it really be better if I did leave it? I hate it, and I've tried it but I end up caving in later on and text or call him because I can't stand it any longer. I worry that if I leave it, he's only getting angrier and finding more reasons to be angry or regret being with me. I'm extremely paranoid about things, so I worry about these things even if they seem unreasonable...And this is also main reason he gets so angry at me. Anyway, I realize I probably sound unreasonable about all this which is why I came here to ask. Just as reassurance. If I leave it, is it actually making things better than worse? The next time we end up arguing and he says "forget this" should I really just stop talking. let us go home, and it will become better?

I get so worried that the situation becomes worse and worse if I don't try and solve it out immediately and as fast as I can, but I also understand people really want space...I know I tend to be overbearing...Which is why I want to stop it...

He and I got in an argument tonight but mostly solved it out. Honestly, we didn't really talk anything out we just tried to stop acting angry. Nothing got solved or talked about much. I feel he's still irked by me. I'm trying to fight the urge to contact him again because of my worries...
We've both got tempers. Temper's more his problem and mine's my paranoia about things lol. So I get mad too, but when we end up getting in fights I'm quick to say I'm sorry about things except when he's mad, he's mad either way. So my apologies and guilt about what I said or did to contribute to the fight don't end up doing much with solving it out

Guest rugratz

Hello, I hope I can receive help from you guys! I just got into a relationship with my best friend. He claims to have liked me for almost a year, but also says he began being interested in me because I helped console him after he broke up with his first serious girlfriend. I asked him if I was his rebound, but he says he hasn't thought about anyone besides me for the duration of the time he has been apart from his ex, but I'm still a bit confused.  Also, we haven't held hands, hugged, etc at all...and it's only been a week so I like that he respects me in that sense, but I guess I'm just wondering if he thinks we don't have chemistry.  Also, because we've been close for so long, we often don't have much to say to each other unless we have something to do, too.  I mean, when we're talking about our relationship, we have lots to say. But we're long distance and we don't really know each other's friends and stuff so sometimes we just fill space with small talk and it worries me that we're not as compatible as I thought we were.  Then again, I'm a girl and I think too much so who knows. Anyways, what do you guys think about this?

Hello, I hope I can receive help from you guys! I just got into a relationship with my best friend. He claims to have liked me for almost a year, but also says he began being interested in me because I helped console him after he broke up with his first serious girlfriend. I asked him if I was his rebound, but he says he hasn't thought about anyone besides me for the duration of the time he has been apart from his ex, but I'm still a bit confused.  Also, we haven't held hands, hugged, etc at all...and it's only been a week so I like that he respects me in that sense, but I guess I'm just wondering if he thinks we don't have chemistry.  Also, because we've been close for so long, we often don't have much to say to each other unless we have something to do, too.  I mean, when we're talking about our relationship, we have lots to say. But we're long distance and we don't really know each other's friends and stuff so sometimes we just fill space with small talk and it worries me that we're not as compatible as I thought we were.  Then again, I'm a girl and I think too much so who knows. Anyways, what do you guys think about this?

Okay, so that guy I was talking about a couple of weeks earlier, that I just decided was being nice to me...Well, he texted me a couple of days ago when I was feeling down. ( I tend to write when I'm sad on fb because its like an outlet for me. I don't expect people to feel sorry for me.) Anyways, I found out my ex started going out with someone else a couple of weeks ago and the guy (let's call him D) texts me and asks me whats wrong, if I wanted to talk to someone, etc. I told him that I was just being an overreacting girl and that he shouldn't worry about it, it was ex stuff and that I should already be getting over it. Anyways, he told me that he 'wanted to help me get over him and it.' So now, I don't know. We've been randomly texting each other stuff. Like how he's too old for his age and how I'm still not as mature as other girls my age (22). Hell, I cried a couple of days ago watching Home Alone. Anyways, yeah, I don't know what to think of it... Like, I know I shouldn't be overthinking it, but I can't help it. He texts me while he's working ( don't worry, only when he has nothing to do), and I text him during my COD playing. 

I have stopped thinking so much about my ex, but now its consumed by thoughts of D. Which is not healthy for me because I fall for the people that don't fall for me. And it just might end up in another heartbreak.

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

So... my friend from elementary school moved away to Korea in fourth grade, and came back a few years ago for high school but in a different town from where I live. He found me through his friend who goes to my church, and we started contacting each other. We hung out a few times, and for the first time in my life, I feel I found a really sweet guy who wouldn't cheat on me like the last two guys, especially because this guy takes his relationships really seriously, has not dated since middle school, and has been saving his first kiss for the right girl. Yesterday, I found out he likes me by him just suddenly kissing me, and I'm more then happy to reciprocate his feelings. The only problem is that he's leaving for California in three weeks for college, and I'm going to college on the East Coast. I don't know if we have enough foundation for a long distance relationship, but he's an amazing guy I don't want to lose a chance with. Is LDR worth it?

Guest coral2010

My boyfriend of 1.5 years and I were recently having this deep conversation about our relationship and where it was at. I thought this was cheesy and kind of awkward to ask, but I said "Do you like, or love me?" Because from our conversation, I was sensing he was starting to have some doubts about our relationship. He replied, "Well I love being with you, but idk what love is."

I was wondering how other guys would interpret this??

Guest roar.

Hm, it has been a while since I've asked for advice here. Hello.

Last week, me and my boyfriend have gotten into arguments and I have said some harsh things (well, not exactly. I just had a harsh tone, but content was kind of normal I guess). Keep in mind we've only been talking through text and not call or real life because he's been busy with cousins and family and he's been out late cause of that, thus he was more tired and couldn't talk on the phone, etc. This is the main problem why I kinda said those harsh words. I was feeling a little neglected because he wouldn't reply to my texts for hours, etc.

Anyways. He got fed up and tired. Two days ago he said he wanted to take a break and have some time to himself for a few days and no longer than a week. That doesn't sound so bad, but it really hurt me a lot. This morning (finally), he was ready to talk with me so we've been texting since morning, just asking like "how have you been" or "where are you" or "what are you doing". I tried my hardest to be nice and caring and show him how much I want to make things happy and normal again. However he seems a little distant and cold. I've called him "babe" and things that we used to call each other, but he hasn't said any of them to me. I've also said "I love you" like twice today and he ignored both times. He used to say it to me so much but today he's just kinda ignored me. I don't know... I also tried not to be annoying and not to trigger him to get tired of me again, but sigh.

What should I do? I really don't want to mess up again one of these days. I want to make things normal again, but he doesn't seem to be that comfortable with me yet. What do I do? I've tried to soften up the situation and talked sweetly but it doesn't seem to work. ): please help. thanks in advance.

Guest jenn111

Guys, how would you feel if your ex contact you after a year?

My ex and I broke up because of distance and we've not contacted each other for a year. Before we broke up, he said that it's really sad because he really liked me but he has to give up, he can't stand a LDR.

Guest accountdeleted

DeletedDeletedDeletedDeletedDeletedDeletedDeletedDeleted

Edited by accountdeleted

&lt;3StrawberryPocky&lt;3

said: So... my friend from elementary school moved away to Korea in fourth grade, and came back a few years ago for high school but in a different town from where I live. He found me through his friend who goes to my church, and we started contacting each other. We hung out a few times, and for the first time in my life, I feel I found a really sweet guy who wouldn't cheat on me like the last two guys, especially because this guy takes his relationships really seriously, has not dated since middle school, and has been saving his first kiss for the right girl. Yesterday, I found out he likes me by him just suddenly kissing me, and I'm more then happy to reciprocate his feelings. The only problem is that he's leaving for California in three weeks for college, and I'm going to college on the East Coast. I don't know if we have enough foundation for a long distance relationship, but he's an amazing guy I don't want to lose a chance with. Is LDR worth it?

Guest Hearted

I was flirting with a guy, it was almost my birthday and he asked if he could take me out and buy me a cake since I never had one before. I jokingly replied yes. Beforehand, he asked if I was into a jock or artistic guy, I said I'd like both. He's more of a musician. I asked him, why? You Because you like me :P! He said maybe I do. Never did he give me a proper reply. Since I got back together with my boyfriend, we both lost contact. I told him wasnt into my ex before and we never did end up going out fot my bday. The plot twist... LOL this was years ago, I'm just wondering did he ever like me? Why did he not talk to me afterwards? Why could he not be honest with his feelings and given me a yes or no. Just somethings I'm thinnking of at bedtime :3!