♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi Minsuners...:\">

Vanessa

probably part of us didn't know about this,MH update his line with number  ‘1’ 10/07/2012 :-?

just wait, i'll explain it soon ;;)

linem.jpg

God Bless you Minsun n' Minsuners  :-h

Guest vanessa123

Hi my friends, here i made a new minsun video!! 
http://vanessa12.posterous.com/video-minsun-always-choose-to-lee-min-ho-goo
Full of interviews and proofs!
Via dailymotion:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs8aja_minsun-always-choose-to-lee-min-ho-goo-hye-sun_creation
ans soon via youtube!
Hope you can see and enjoy it! XD XD

class="post-title" style="margin: 12px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1em; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 500px; color: rgb(66, 64, 55); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "2012 07 18 THE FAITH TEASER 4 - SBS DRAMA

HERE THE VIDEO:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs8hbx_2012-07-18-the-faith-teaser-4-sbs-drama_shortfilms

and via youtube 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqnkMpvh9AQ&feature=colike

1111.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

http://vanessa12.posterous.com/video-2012-07-18-the-faith-teaser-4-sbs-drama

18.07.2012 Lee Min Ho, updated on SNS!

AyFN5LSCEAI5OLj.jpg

120718-line.jpg?w=4791342611090140-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
1342611188875-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
7:24 PM - 18 Jul 12 via Facebook · Details
1342611267210-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
1342611386759-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
credit @loveghs.wordpress.com

Minho photoshoot for EIDER again today?
and TONIGHT back to FAITH shooting.
Yihey... Minho-ssi back home again today or yesterday evening? :-?
ehem.....so m/be they're tog last night, eating plum ... :D :x

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

Hello Minsuners, happy Wednesday everyone :)

VitaMinSun for today

"Sharing is Loving"
AyBgnehCIAEwtSR.jpg
credit @esir

[-O<

Guest stephaniexue

Hello, MinSunners
:)

It's my first post here... I always read this thread silently. One day a MinSunner (you know who you are
:P) asked me if I could post here... Here I'm now hehe...

Thanks for all the updates, MinSunners. Keep supporting and loving MinSun~ MHHS

HELLO MINSUNNERS!
fdcce8a0.jpgcredit:loveghs.wordpress
Is this bracelet and earrings a gift of hubby for being#1 inschool and of course  #1 IN HIS HEART or maybe she had this bracelet for awhile already.. I guessed LMH gve this special bracelet to GHS who is indeed a very special person to him and also he wanted to erased other peoples thinking that he had a couple bracelet with another girl..remember that bracelet they said is couple bracelet of LMH and that girl from DJ..GHS didn't even say anything @sukreen you are right no matter what TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS..if not because of SoWon's mom who left us a picture of GHS and SOWON we wouldn't even know that GHS has this bracelet from her hubby...EARRING RING BRACELET- GOO HYE SUN..LMH won't let go of you anymore..who would when he already found his lifetime partner that he is looking for..a woman who is not needy..a woman who does everything in a snap..somebody who is matured and older than him but petite and with a flourescent skin..A WOMAN WHO IS NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL IN AND OUT..
@esir..i heard somebody asked LMH why he wrote #1 and his answer was" SECRET".. 
@ayesuper..THANK YOU..
@stephaniexue..THANK YOU so much for posting..
@regie @pjlu @vanessa @santy_minsun @surie riri @milesamy..thank you for all the updates..
THANK YOU MINSUNNERS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING AND ALWAYS THERE FOR MINSUN !!!

• Thanks 1

GHS Update on twitter 19/7/2012

1st tweet

구혜선 @koohs

얄미운 감자. 볼을 꼬집어 보았습니다. http://yfrog.com/es4wprwj

Translation (by Google) @loveghs.wordpress.com

Nasty Gamja. I tried to pinch the ball.

4:11 PM - 19 Jul 12
via twtkr for iPhone · Details

2nd tweet

구혜선 @koohs

어무니만 바라보는 감자. 서로 사랑하는 사이랍니다.ㅎ

http://yfrog.com/obeb0urj http://yfrog.com/nw6heseuj

Translation (by microsoft translator) @loveghs.wordpress.com

Eomuni only looked at Gamja. Love grow between each other . Heh

4:30 PM - 19 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

3rd tweet

구혜선 @koohs

감자와 만두와 함께. 만두는 어디있을까요.ㅎ http://yfrog.com/ke8d5rsj

Translation (By Google) @loveghs.wordpress,com

With Gamja & Mandoo (Dumpling). Where is Mandoo.

5:07 PM - 19 Jul 12
via twtkr for iPhone · Details

Hello Minsuners, good day everyone.
Look HS-ssi is very very happy today tweeted 3 times :x
hahaha... playing with Gamja and Mandoo :))
M/be hubby still so busy, wonder when will he be home again :D

Hello Minsuners, happy Thursday everyone :)

[News]Ku Hye Sun reveals jealousy towards her mother

July 19, 2012 11:00 pm ilnungcha

20120719_1342688616_34179900_1.jpg

Actress and movie producer Ku Hye Sun revealed jealousy about her loyal dog Gamja (it means potato in Korean.)

On the afternoon of July 19, Ku posted on her Twitter, “Naughty Gamja. I pinched her cheeks.” A little after that, she uploaded multiple pictures with the caption, “Gamja only has eyes for my mother. They love each other.”

One of the picture shows Gamja getting her cheeks pinched, and the other picture shows Gamja looking at Ku’s ‘mother.’

Netizens commented: “You must’ve gotten jealous because Gamja loves your mother so much.” “Your mother looks pretty as well.” “You look very happy.”

Last year, Ku entered SungKyunKwan University’s Department of Media. Recently, she uploaded a picture of her report card and created a stir. She had a 4.44 GPA and ranked first place among 52 students.

hi sis minsun  :)
wow, our thread is moving so fast, how many news! oh that's sweet to see to hye sun show us to her mom, she's very happy spend her time with her parents ! ;)we know that hye sun ssi read our tweets. she said this! .so this is very good to us.doesn't matter that say those haters, we're very happy 'cause can see to hye sun very happy since long time! she has very good mood  and i'm very happy for this!
sis minsun have a nice weekend!

Hello Minsuners, happy Friday everyone :)

@prettywiz, correct sis, we saw the ring MH's wears same since June 2009, and he's wearing it most of the time, the last seen February 2012, when he's back from Thailand. But the only time we saw them both wearing was during Magic premiere. I'm hoping to see MH came to all HS's event this year too and m/be they're wearing more than a couple ring  :))

@esir, "number 1" so meaning MH already knew 3 days before HS shared the news of her results to the world. He is sure very happy indeed and exited too, who would not when your wifey gets 7A's in all subject. :D

@stephaniexue, welcome to JT, feel free to join us on the forum. :)

@regie, i'm missing Minsun skinship too.  :(

Lee Min Ho loves♥♥♥Goo Hye Sun so much.. :x
You can see from his eyes and he always care for her :-*

credit as tagged

Guest Evi Garcia

Hi everyone! I`m a newbie here but we have the same thoughts towards our beloved MinSun.. <3 so happy for them! hope they will appear together sooner..

Guest Evi Garcia

Hi everyone! I`m a newbie here but we have the same thoughts towards our beloved MinSun..

hi MinSuners! 
I SO LOVE THIS PIC!
  2qbhkd0.jpg
sukreen onnie, this smile of MH is really something! he's always the transparent guy. we can tell when he's hurt, mad, angry, jealous, anxious, awkward, shy and yes happy! as in this pic where his happiness simply radiates like sunshine. could it be due to his wifey being at the sight? hehehe...my wishful thinking too! after all, wifey's all set for a vacation after 21/6/2012. :D

Guest shalun

hi all my minsun sisters, long time no post here, but every single I visit this thread for my daily vitamin keke

thanks for u all , esir, sukreen mommy, regie onnie, vanessa, pretyywiz, santy minsun, pjlu and all other minsuners, really thank you for keeping this thread move so fast, soon we will reach 500 pages, so glad that we can stand here for so long time 3 years and yes, still counting..