♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello MinSunners :)!

Welcome masching, addin, arlinstari.

@prettywiz thanks for the pics...there's a clarity now.

@sukreen thanks always!

@reggie, yeah I agree with your observation regarding LMH's interview.

We're grateful that JT lingers and keep on moving. It's an indication that it's alive because the truth is here.

Good day everyone :)!

Hello Minsuners, have a nice day everyone :-h

320906_2054070747477_571664505_n.jpg
credit esir, as tagged

Facts are facts. What is true is true, and it does not need decoration. In the end, what is true will come to be known. The truth always appears eventually, despite all efforts to hide it. It is impossible to keep something secret forever.

One thing for sure at LMH's Trugen interview yesterday, that it was so obvious for everyone in the world knows and understand what MH meant. It's another big humilation and shameful to those who purposely not to understand the fact, for end of the day someone will gonna loose much.

"These are the drawings that I’m currently working on. An exhibition will be held soon. “Peach Tree” is also scheduled to release." Based on HS's tweet on 8/7/2012 is her project in hand, the "Peach Tree "premiere and art exhibit, let's hope that MH will attend on both events like he did before at "Tango" art exhibit and the "Magic" premiere. ;)

Thanks @esir @regie @prettywiz @vanessa @pjlu @santy_minsun @milesamy @surie_riri @jazz_10 and all minsuners sorry too many of us for making JT sailing smoothly till today, regardless of bad weather. :) [-O<

And welcome macshing addin arlinlestari, feel free to drop a line here.. :)

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
:x
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

Guest vanessa123

waooo GHS !!!
http://vanessa12.posterous.com/note-goo-hye-sun-poem-translation-by-cheerko

GHS's new tweet: "제가 초등학교 2학년(?)때요. 멀리멀리 이사를 간 '옆집동생 윤희'에게 쓴 편지인데요. 어떻게 돌려줘야할까 고민입니다. 이십년이 흘러버려서요ㅎ 그래도 무척 좋아하겠지요?="

"When I was a 2nd grader (?) in elementary school,,,This is a letter that I wrote to a younger friend Yoon Hee who used to live next door but moved far, far away. I worried over how to send it to her. Then, 20 years flew by. ke Even so, don't you think she would like it?"

AND SHE PUT THIS POEM WITH HIS MESSAGES

201207161002120210_1.jpg

Feeling Love:

Here is the best secret. A life spent among flowers is likely to be a long and happy one.

Dear YoonHee,

Have you been well?

Your mom is doing well too?

Unnie (GHS is referring to herself as Unnie=older sister as YoonHee is younger) is doing well too. Did you worry after hearing over the phone that my teeth hurt?

Uniie really hope YoonHee does not get sick.

Did you hear over the phone that I got an award for the latest exam?

I miss you so much YoonHee that it is terrible for me.

School vacation starts on the 19th, But since 18th is the election day, the vacation starts on the 17th. When I start vacation, I am going to sleep over there. Mom already gave me permission. I hope you can sleep over with me too. I still think that you are living in the upstairs room and I would go upstaris and look in.

Oh yeah! I heard that you go to piano academy. Do you get praised a lot? I am so curious.

Are you still making a big fuss when it is time to eat? If so, then listen carefully to your Unnie. People farm and cut the rice on both hot and cold days and they sweat even on cold days because they work hard farming. So, YoonHee, you cannot do that. You must eat tastily, not leaving one ?piece? of bap (rice). Unnie eats really well.......YoohHee, eat really well and exercise well too. Unnie's hand is hurting so I am going to put down my pencil. November 23rd. Be well. HyeSun

cr: CHEERKO - SOOMPI

OHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND!!!

GHS, SHE IS A  REALLY  MULTITALENT GIRL! 

hi sis minsun
ohh hye sun is so nice with her friends , that nice letter!dear prettywiz i'm agree with you, hye sun reads our tweets and she knows very good when we ask her about him!  :x
hater can say silly things and she won't take account that they say. poor they,  because just they(hater) talk to the wall,  theirs words don't affect to her because she's a strong girl and mature.:)if you have read her last tweets, will see that she's a optimist girl, she lives to be happy and this is that we have to do! live happy!  :D i admire deeply to her thoughts :)>-well, dear sis minsun have a nice day! 

GHS Update on twitter 17/7/2012

image구혜선 @koohs

밤을 새고 새고 새다보니. 아침에 일어나고 말았습니다. 비로소 아침형 인간이 되었는데요. 아침맞이 콩나물 밥이 먹고싶네요. 굴밥도.

9:08 AM - 17 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details
from Bing Translator

Night is the new new new. Wake up in the morning. Only after the morning was a human being. I'd love to eat rice sprouts greet the morning. Oyster rice too.
Isn't this lovely, HS-ssi tweeted everyday, since she reads our mentions and she can always shares her daily lives with us everyday. :x

Thanks @cheerkoo for the translation of HS's letter and @vanessa123 to post here
Wow.. Hyesun-ssi is really amazing. Her letter was lovely and well laid too it doesn't look like a 2nd year grade child writing,  She's a born with gifted talent. Not only talent but bright, inteligent but with good heart.

Have a nice and happy day Minsunez and don't for get to VOTE for HS-ssi daily.
---> http://kpopdrama.info/kstar.html

---> http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201207&rcd=7924&cd=219

Hello Minsunerz happy happy everyday everyone :-h :)

In life action speaks louder than words
In love the eyes do all the talking

MV credit bambi

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time" :x

http://blog.naver.com/ming751/150142925444

does anyone of minsuners here can bring the article of that blog ( it was PPossong blog) who wrote about Hye Sun that visiting her at the location shoot. and mind to translate it here.

sorry if i ask so many ,hehehee. kind of curious bout the article. thanx before

note : to all my minsuners just ignored the haters and the bad comment of our JT it only wasting our energy and the hate feeling won't go away among us. just feel so tired to against the antis and the other side comment bout us coz it won't ever stop mocking each other. i want JT like before, Peace ,full of love and always bring comfortable for us and the newbie.

sorry if i too much asking , just wanna a PEACEFULL :x

[size=3]Hello Minsunerz happy happy everyday everyone :-h[/size]

:)

[color=#993399][size=5]

In life action speaks louder than words
In love the eyes do all the talking

[/size][/color]

MV credit bambi

:x

GHS Update on twitter  2nd times - 17/7/2012

image구혜선 @koohs

오는 구월에 두번째 소설. '복숭아 나무'를 출간합니다. '복숭아 나무'는 제가 연출한 동명의 영화를 새롭게 구성한 소설입니다. 영화는 10월 개봉 예정인데요. 오랫동안 공들인 작품입니다.

4:15 PM - 17 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

Translation (by Google)
Second novel coming in September. “Peach Tree” is published. “Peach tree” that I directed a movie of the same name (DBN) is a novel. Movies are scheduled to release in October. Elaborate work is a long time.

Wow.... GHS-ssi Daebakkkk!!!
this is amazing her 2nd novel is coming this September
and "Peach Tree" movie in October :-bd
Good timing hubby will be free by then :D

120717 "The Faith" BTS on first day filming

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs7k4i_120717-the-faith-bts-on-first-day-filming_shortfilms

source: SBS
credit: *Minho Family
upload vid credit as tagged

* just a thot, wonder who is Minho Family? emm... :-?

--edit pic--
As usual MH will check his acting through crew handycam :D
He's learning alot through director's POV, wifey must inspired him alot :-bd
"Learn from those whom we love" :x

AyAAVzXCQAMy0hE.jpg

pic credit: minozgroup

http://blog.naver.com/ming751/150142925444

does anyone of minsuners here can bring the article of that blog ( it was PPossong blog) who wrote about Hye Sun that visiting her at the location shoot. and mind to translate it here.

sorry if i ask so many ,hehehee. kind of curious bout the article. thanx before

note : to all my minsuners just ignored the haters and the bad comment of our JT it only wasting our energy and the hate feeling won't go away among us. just feel so tired to against the antis and the other side comment bout us coz it won't ever stop mocking each other. i want JT like before, Peace ,full of love and always bring comfortable for us and the newbie.

sorry if i too much asking , just wanna a PEACEFULL :x

VitaMinSun for today
"Sharing is Loving"

619113986.jpg?key=400200

credit Imahjoong

Don't you think HS's shirt too BIG for her as always... :D
I guess they're sharing the same wardrobe now,   :))
like she use to said before all her wardrobe with men's big shirts..... :-\"

image구혜선 @koohs
“I just organized my clothes in my closet and realized that I have a lot of Men’s T-shirt, It’s size is for men and it’s huge but it’s really comfortable. For now, I really like wearing men’s clothes”.
6:07 PM - 16 Feb 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

reading source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/02/news-goo-hye-sun-hugs-her-golden.html

GHS update on twitter 18/7/2012

image구혜선 @koohs

언니가 씻어준 자두를 맛보고 있습니다. 밤 공기도요. 아부지가 심어 놓으신 포도 향기를 맡으니 취하는 듯 합니다.

1:07 AM - 18 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

Transaltion (by Google):

Sister has washed plums to taste. The night air, too. Dad planted seems to have done is take mateuni grape aroma.

Guest vanessa123

Hi my friends i made this new note about minsun
Hope you can see and enjoy it! 
here the link!
http://vanessa12.posterous.com/note-pics-minsun-more-and-more-proof-xd-xd-xd

229836_10150175689794391_582297_n.jpg.sc
http://kvanessach.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/note-pics-minsun-more-and-more-proof-xd-xd-xd/
This and more pics you can found! XD

ohh and thanks my dear sukreen for GHS last twit.Here cheeko translation about it!

18/07/12

TWIT 3:

"밤을 새고 새고 새다보니. 아침에 일어나고 말았습니다. 비로소 아침형 인간이 되었는데요. 아침맞이 콩나물 밥이 먹고싶네요. 굴밥도."

TRANSLATION:

"I am tasting the plum that Unnie washed. The night air too. I feel as if I am getting intoxicated drinking in the aroma of grapes that my father planted. "

http://vanessa12.posterous.com/news-ghs-update-her-twitter-3-times-180712

Hello Minsuners, good day every one :)

[news posted again at soompi]
Goo Hye Sun Reveals Her Stellar Grades
lee23j July 17, 2012

goohyesun1-e1342541837153.jpeg

Actress Goo Hye Sun revealed her report card for the semester on twitter. Currently, Goo Hye Sun is enrolled at Sungkyunkwan University in Korea. Out of seven classes she took in the semester, Goo Hye Sun received A+ in six classes and an A in one class. She completed total of 18 credits in this semester and received 4.44 in GPA, which makes her the top of Film, Television, and Multimedia department.

Upon revealing her grades, Goo Hye Sun wrote, “To be honest, I got the first place in school.” After several inquiries regarding her grades and scholarships were made, Goo Hye Sun added, “I am going to donate my scholarship to another student in need. It’s called, ‘studying to give away.’”

Fans and netizens commented on Goo Hye Sun’s stellar grades, “She literally is studying to give her scholarship away to someone else,” “A true mother’s friend’s daughter,” and “So is there anything you are not good at?”

source : http://www.soompi.com/2012/07/17/goo-hye-sun-reveals-her-stellar-grades/
Minsuners, please comment at the source link, thanks.

@vanessa, thanks for bringing @cheerkoo translation here.
M/be HS-ssi is having a good time and staying at her parents house yesterday
and her parent's house have a garden where her father could plant grapes.
:)

Hello Minsuners, happy Wednesday everyone :)

VitaMinSun for today

"Sharing is Loving"
AyBgnehCIAEwtSR.jpg
credit @esir

Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait [-O<

Hello MinSunners!

Indeed, "the one who humble herself/himself is exalted." GHS achievements are the credible signs that she's blessed in so many ways because she knows how to give herself for the sake of the many.

She has her upcoming activities PT premiere and Exhibition...LMH's best description- a girl who do things in a snap.

Good day everyone :)!