[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Are they really the same person............. they looks so different???

I can imagine Chris being Jaeha because he looks so like him, but Soho is so differentttt!! :huh:

Yeah, I think they're the same person. It's just the hair that's making it look like they're two different people. At least I think so. Then again, the other one's complexion is much lighter. Haha.

Thanks for the reups, crysalide. :)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmmlove

Yeah, I think they're the same person. It's just the hair that's making it look like they're two different people. At least I think so. Then again, the other one's complexion is much lighter. Haha.

Thanks for the reups, crysalide. :)

I hope they are the same. If their not the story will be more complicated than it already is. So, I hope they are the same person. But I can't CANNOT see the resemblance!! :(

WOW!! I just looked up Philip's information:

Name: Daniel Phillip Henney (대니얼 헤니)

Date of Birth: November 28, 1979

Place of Birth: USA

Hometown: Carson City, Michigan

Height: 188cm

Weight: 72kg

Profession: Model, Actor

Education: Carson City-Crystal High School, University of Illinois at Chicago (Business Major)

Hobbies: Guitar, Basketball, Traveling, and Reading

I didn't realize that they use his maiden name in the show. HAHA!! Does anyone know how Daniel became korean/actor/ without knowing how to speak Korean.... gaah just wondering...

EPISODE 1 - LQ

YOUSENDIT - DOWNLOAD HERE

Credit: to those who dl earlier!! Thanks!!!

Guest trucquyen

I am living in California of USA. Does anyone know how's many hours different between where I live to Korea? Thanks

Guest Solly

finally it's monday!!!! :DDDD i've been freaking waiting for this day to come!!!! [x

need more daniel henney!!! O.O

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest insideMYheart

Thanks shirley & mily2 for the airing time! I got confused and meant to say 9:55 PM because the 4:55 PST for US and the 7:55 EST for US was correct :P I was able to catch it live even though the buffering was pretty bad.

can sumone plz tell me when episode 3 and 4 comes out????

EP3 today, I'm trying to watch it live now and EP4 tomorrow.

spoiler S

strange how come i am really thinking the theory so ho and jae hae are two different boys are quite coming true ;because the adopted mother seem to think he look like his son ~when she first see him at the hospital

Guest ROCKWITHU

^Shirley, I was about to say the same thing. Think its true too.

From the previews at the end of ep 3, I really hope we'll at least see the scenes where HJH wears the pretty blue dress. And when the lead guy sees the shell w/ Philip, Philip tells them its from Eun Young and the lead guy is surprised. So he'll know its the same girl as the one in his past. That probably won't happen until ep 4 or 5.

Guest insideMYheart

strange how come i am really thinking the theory so ho and jae hae are two different boys are quite coming true ;because the adopted mother seem to think he look like his son ~when she first see him at the hospital

If they are 2 different guys, that means that Chris is not SuHo because he has to be JaeHa since we saw the pictures that Chris has of Leenah & him in the past so Chris/JaeHa are definetly the same guy, right? But we also saw in the preview that Chris will recognize EY when she gives the shell to Phillip, which is a similiar shell to the one EY gave to SuHo on the island. If Chris is not Su Ho, how is this possible?

Do we know if his real father is the one that brought him to the island?

From the previews at the end of ep 3, I really hope we'll at least see the scenes where HJH wears the pretty blue dress. And when the lead guy sees the shell w/ Philip, Philip tells them its from Eun Young and the lead guy is surprised. So he'll know its the same girl as the one in his past. That probably won't happen until ep 4 or 5.

yup .i was like telling my friend just now ...the theory there is two boy might be correct u know hahah ..because i really find it strange the two boys look quite different though they are the same actor .~ ..hmm....i wonder when did her son died .just recently or when young but the way she look at him seem like she saw her own son .( and she did call him jae ha ..right ) ..

i tell u when the kids get lost and separated in the nite market i was like PLEASE dun tell me u got separated like that for 15 years ..i will cough out blood if that happen ~~ ..!@@! ......but poor girl she sick and dun even know her mother is gone ..and she ask him to sing her a song .seem like she say the seoul sky cannot see stars or whatever ~ ............sigh** i think now so ho feel guilty .that her mother gone because of his father ????i dun know but the father really should pay for his deeds .er

ohh sung si kyung song appear ~ ..so i suppose he is included in the OST .` :)

If they are 2 different guys, that means that Chris is not SuHo because he has to be JaeHa since we saw the letters that Leenah addressed & wrote to him in the past so Chris/JaeHa are definetly the same guy, right? But we also saw in the preview that Chris will recognize EY when she gives the shell to Phillip, which is a similiar shell to the one EY gave to SuHo on the island. If Chris is not Su Ho, how is this possible?

Do we know if his real father is the one that brought him to the island?

oh no no .u ssee ..should the theory there is two boy ..

assume that soo ho ..is the boy on the island

jae hae is the boy at the wedding ..you can assume they both exist at the same time .but someething happen to jae he and he died or whatever .so his mother misses him so much and now she see a boy who look like a replica of her son .so she adopted him and let him took the name .so so ho become jae he and that why they went out to austria .so the little girl a the wedding keep sending him letters .~ ..but ..he dun know how to reply since he does not know her .....so the chris u see is so ho .but he took the name jae he ..( u recall that the lee na say that ..the jae he family went off to austraia shortly and she never see them aagin ..for 15 years _) so whatever happen ...in between the time she last see him and the time they went off to austria .is the most important timing should there really be two boys )

hmmm..haha but these are all theories .but .just that today the mother of jae hee does see so ho as someone who resemeble her son :) .

er but still something is missing ..hm..it might well be the same boy .because i need to know when the other boy is gone .~and when the that wedding took place ..after he become jae he or before .~ ..

..er ..i dun really know now ....wait for more clues to appear before i can conclude .~ ..today buffering was abit too much .SO ER these are not really WHAT IS Happening ! just theories .! .........

Guest ROCKWITHU

Maybe, Jaeha died and the mom does seems distraught. And when she sees Suho, they know its not their son, but decide to adopt him. Since he is parentless now and looks just like their own son.

Guest zingsharon

quite agree with shirley's theory

the boysor the boy?!... have/has different characters

jae ha used to be very friendly and gentleman to yinah

but i wonder why he suddenly changed into a rude boy in the village

oh... i miss the drama.. maybe i should say i miss philip haha

i would like to see chris' expression after he found out who is eun young...

Guest insideMYheart

oh no no .u ssee ..should the theory there is two boy ..

assume that soo ho ..is the boy on the island

jae hae is the boy at the wedding ..you can assume they both exist at the same time .but someething happen to jae he and he died or whatever .so his mother misses him so much and now she see a boy who look like a replica of her son .so she adopted him and let him took the name .so so ho become jae he and that why they went out to austria .so the little girl a the wedding keep sending him letters .~ ..but ..he dun know how to reply since he does not know her .....so the chris u see is so ho .but he took the name jae he ..( u recall that the lee na say that ..the jae he family went off to austraia shortly and she never see them aagin ..for 15 years _) so whatever happen ...in between the time she last see him and the time they went off to austria .is the most important timing should there really be two boys )

hmmm..haha but these are all theories .but .just that today the mother of jae hee does see so ho as someone who resemeble her son :) .

er but still something is missing ..hm....wait for more clues to appear before i can conclude .~ ..today buffering was abit too much .SO ER these are not really WHAT IS Happening ! just theories .! .........

Ohh ok, wow... can be so confusing :wacko: Yeah, I agree that there was a lot of buffering so I missed a lot of the episode too.

So if your theory was correct... that would mean that the JaeHa Leenah knew from the wedding & piano recital is not SuHo because the JaeHa she knew died? But that doesn't explain how Chris would have the pictures from the wedding of Leenah & the JaeHa she knew and the picture of him after one of his piano recitals or something, right? Unless he got all those pictures from his adopted parents...?

Guest zingsharon

i just found out a question

eunyoung was adopted in her young age?

coz i remembered her name is heo eun young

but in news conference, hyo joo said her name is park eun young...

i just wonder... what happened in their young age...

Guest insideMYheart

i just found out a question

eunyoung was adopted in her young age?

coz i remembered her name is heo eun young

but in news conference, hyo joo said her name is park eun young...

i just wonder... what happened in their young age...

I believe from the previews, her mother dies from getting hit by a car... and maybe EY is adopted after that happens... and that would mean that Shi Won isn't her real brother.

Ohh ok, wow... can be so confusing :wacko: Yeah, I agree that there was a lot of buffering so I missed a lot of the episode too.

So if your theory was correct... that would mean that the JaeHa Leenah knew from the wedding & piano recital is not SuHo because the JaeHa she knew died? But that doesn't explain how Chris would have the pictures from the wedding of Leenah & the JaeHa she knew and the picture of him after one of his piano recitals or something, right?

ohh that is easy ..he can retain whatever belong to the old jaeha .~ hm haha but let wait for another esp i think it will become clearer ~ ..

sorri if those theories cause confusion ~ keke ...

esp 3

today ......the boy's father took off with the money i think .and left his son there .and when so ho was trying to row out to sea ..eun young folllow him and they both in boat ..i think it sorta of sunk or whatever and they ended up some other parts of an island ..(not sure if the same ) two elderly couple took them in ..and meanwhile i think the mother went to seoul .but ..not sure maybe to find the father .but she met with accident ....and then the two kids spend some time on the island .( oh that is when she put the simling face icon on his hand ) ..and later they got on a ferry .i think was to seoul ~ ..and this time the friends on the island received news of the mother accident ..~ ..and later when in seoul .i thnk the so hoo told eun young to stay at the place while he go look for someone .but .er i dun know what happen and she got lost in the nite market ..so he come back and panic cannot find her .so this like a hide and seek ..in the city ~ ..but finally he found her .....she make a call .i not sure to who because it buffer and they ended up in park and she was quite sick and laid on bench and she ask him to sing a song ..and he sung the oh my darling clementine .~ ....later he found out she was so sick and took her to hospital and at thsi time ..the to be adopted father of so ho .come also to hospital with his sick wife .~ ..

and i not sure who inform the firend of eun young mother and she rush to hospital .i think maybe she was also telling the doc about how eun young is such a poor child mother is gone ??? this not sure but i think so ho heard this while hiding at nearby .~ ...and then he went into her ward and sort of cries ..(or is that preview hah sorry maybe got mixed up ) but i know the friend saw him and chase after him so while hiding from her .he went into the lady room .and this lady saw him .and call him jae ha .( i think i heard it as such ..or maybe i hear wrongly ?) and then went over to him ~ ..

Guest Da Xing Di

i just finished watching the 1st two episodes (thanks for the subs!!!) and actually the second one was kind of boring to me...i mean it's needed to know the background story, but i still kept on winding it forward^^"""

but the 1st episode was really great, i'm so glad that Daniel got a bigger part here than in MNKSS~

i'm really curious for the next epiodes^^

Archived