[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

Guest creamy_pink

Thanks for all your comments and sharing videos....really appreciate it since I wasn't able to fly to LA to attend.

Did anyone take videos of G.O.D.????

Yes I took videos of G.O.D. I really love their performances.. a real good way to end the concert.. I'll upload the G.O.D fancams later... for now I have only uploaded three vids of MBLAQ.... Don't forget to change the quality of the vids to 1080p for HD... :)

MBLAQ KMF 2012 - Y

MBLAQ KMF 2012 - This Is War

MBLAQ KMF 2012 Ending

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImFeelinYummy

This was my lil sis n I second year to kmf and we had a blast!! Even though the line up wasn't all that great but everyone of them put on a great performance. We definitely can't wait for next year!! We're aiming for the pool circle next year!! Woohoo!! Lol.

Guest kinubic

uploading my fancams on this channel ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/user/KMF2011yeah?feature=mhee

Guest xkatherineee

i seriously pity those who sold away their tickets.

last night was really an awesome night.

I have a really...embarrassing picture of Mir without make up. I feel like it would be too mean to post it up XDD

:o ! I want to see the embarrassing picture! lol

How did you get such a photo?

Guest BenTheShortall

Here's my youtube channel for all my kpop stuff. I sat in pool. http://www.youtube.com/user/demononpot1?feature=mhee

Guest kinubic

:o ! I want to see the embarrassing picture! lol

How did you get such a photo?

i agree glad i wasnt able to sell my pool tickets lol!! the line up was ok ! the performances wer great!

Guest Ten-G

I'm not saying the concert sucks or that I won't enjoy if I go, but from someone who live far out of state and have to spend around 1000 to come down to KMF. It is not worth it. If you could only go to one concert a year, the Kmf this year is not the one to go to, that's all I'm saying. If I live in LA, sure I would go there every year even if I don't like the line up, I enjoy loud music and concert venue. I might not even go to smtown unless I can get some good seats.

Guest Mel.

I just got back home from LA! This was my second year going and to be honest, I think I enjoyed this year more than the last despite the lack of idols. I felt that every performance was enjoyable. I went with my mom, her friend and her daughter, and they all said they enjoyed the concert and had a great time even though they can't understand and know nothing about Korean music!

It was my first time staying at the Sheraton. It's too bad I wasn't really familiar with the singers that came out because afterwards I realized how many encounters I had with lots of the singers while staying there! All in all I had a great time :)

Guest janers

could be offtopic, esp since this thread is pretty inactive now, but if anyone has found a black sony ericsson xperia arc phone in the business centre of the Sheraton Hotel lobby, left on Saturday night after the concert at approx 1:30am, please email janers01@gmail.com. the photos on the phone are more important to me than the phone itself. thanks.

Does anyone know the name of Arriang's first song? I love it and can't seem to find it.

me either! i can't seem to find any information on them!! i would love to find more of their music but its so minimal on youtube!!

they're also really nice, some rep w/ them offered my friends and I a photo w/ them and even waited for us to run back to our hotel room to grab a camera :) now that's refreshing for celebs!

Guest kinubic

couchcrew team has uploaded some of the KMF 2012 fancams check them out here :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/kpopcouchcrew?feature=watch

Guest Blooo

Does anyone know the name of the guitar player who accompanied Lena Park during her performance in the chair? He was SO nice. We ran into him at the hotel and asked him for an autograph and while he signed he said "Did you see me?" so I said "yes, of course, you were so good!" and he replied "Really?? I was SOOO excited!!". AWWWW he was so sweet and humble, and even took pics with us. Not to mention, he was SO good looking too... the thing is, I have no idea of his name... :(

Guest leoceanic7

Does anyone know the name of the guitar player who accompanied Lena Park during her performance in the chair? He was SO nice. We ran into him at the hotel and asked him for an autograph and while he signed he said "Did you see me?" so I said "yes, of course, you were so good!" and he replied "Really?? I was SOOO excited!!". AWWWW he was so sweet and humble, and even took pics with us. Not to mention, he was SO good looking too... the thing is, I have no idea of his name... :(

Park Yong-I hope this helps!

I agree he was so nice to my friends & I. I kept seeing him a lot at the hotel and he's definitely handsome not to mention overall sweet & an amazing guitarist! :D

Guest Blooo

I agree he was so nice to my friends & I. I kept seeing him a lot at the hotel and he's definitely handsome not to mention overall sweet & an amazing guitarist! :D

Thank you soooo much!! I googled it but all that comes up is about a famous deceased artist, "Park Yong Ha". Too bad, because I would love to know more about this talented guitarrist Park Yong.

Guest didibabez1

His name is Park Oong but there is nothing written about him. He told me he used to be in a band called "director's cut" a few years ago and they were pretty popular in Korea, but I can't find anything on it. If you guys find anything about him. please post it up. Thanks.

Archived