[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

Guest BLEEPM0NiK

Thanks for all your comments and sharing videos....really appreciate it since I wasn't able to fly to LA to attend.

Did anyone take videos of G.O.D.????

I did on my phone. I ended up using all the memory on my DSLR for BEG and MBLAQ. LOL! I'll upload them tonight.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AceFondu

Honestly the best part of the Korean Music Festival isn't the idol groups although yes, it is a plus.

It's the support everyone has for all the artists.

When you turn around and see all the light sticks moving back and forth in unison.

When you see people go crazy for all artists with making noise with their thunder sticks and light sticks.

When you turn to the box beside you to see the adults in there swinging their light sticks, making noise, smiling, and cheering for their own favorite artists.

To see that, makes this concert worth every dollar, all the wait, and silences all the haters.

Every artist was amazing. But Kim Kyung Ho had women standing and screaming for him, something that melted my heart. Nam Jin and Love and Peace was quite entertaining, very cute for their age :) and yes GOD was the perfect ending.

your right, Kim Kyung Ho was really good. We kept saying "Taemin" LOL cause of his hair. But He literally rocked the stage. I also thought Buga Kingz was really good. The older did not disappoint me one bit but every year they never do. They rock the stage.

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

Does anyone know the title of the English song Lena Park sang? The one where she had a guy accompany her on the acoustic guitar?

it's called ps, i love you. i absolutely love that song and lena park. i went mostly for her, god, and mblaq xD

Guest YuffieK

The concert was amazing! And it was even better after the bottle of soju my friend and I had, LOL! We probably made a fool of ourselves down in pool, but I had so much fun I don't even care XD

Did you guys notice how lax security was this year? I haven't heard anything about them not letting in cameras/dslr's, and in the pool sections they allowed everyone to just move around wherever the artists were. I wonder if its because the crowd was more relaxed this year? I feel like people were /really/ hyped until the last part of the show. Either way, I really had a great time!

Anybody run into people in the hotel?

Guest BLEEPM0NiK

The concert was amazing! And it was even better after the bottle of soju my friend and I had, LOL! We probably made a fool of ourselves down in pool, but I had so much fun I don't even care XD

Did you guys notice how lax security was this year? I haven't heard anything about them not letting in cameras/dslr's, and in the pool sections they allowed everyone to just move around wherever the artists were. I wonder if its because the crowd was more relaxed this year? I feel like people were /really/ hyped until the last part of the show. Either way, I really had a great time!

Anybody run into people in the hotel?

What part of the POOL section were you in?

The only thing that disappointed me this year was the camera. Last year, I had my SLR with me but they didn't allow me to take it with me - same with the others. This year, they didn't even bother looking at what's in your bag. Our seats were real close to the stage and I can perfectly see how good-looking Son Ho Young and Danny Ahn were but my camera was a small one with low megs. That was a bummer!!! But I did enjoy the whole event, especially Bobby Kim and GOD!

Guest chickyl3aby

I thought all the artists did a great job. I espeically liked g.o.d and Arriang's performances.

I'm still hanging out in the lobby at the Sheraton and Danny Ahn walked by about 15 minutes ago..

and my friend just rode an elevator with a couple of MBLAQ members... sounds like they were leaving the hotel.

Guest newismyname

i seriously pity those who sold away their tickets.

last night was really an awesome night.

I have a really...embarrassing picture of Mir without make up. I feel like it would be too mean to post it up XDD

Guest YuffieK

What part of the POOL section were you in?

I was in Pool E... right in front of you, actually! hahahaha

I'm really sorry if my friend and I were getting too crazy and screaming too much during the show xD

Guest shibbi

i seriously pity those who sold away their tickets.

last night was really an awesome night.

I have a really...embarrassing picture of Mir without make up. I feel like it would be too mean to post it up XDD

Trust me, I would have loved to not have sold my second row Pool ticket at a $80 loss, but plane tickets at $500+? How much more ridiculous can it get? And it went up to close to $700 this past week.

Guest newismyname

Trust me, I would have loved to not have sold my second row Pool ticket at a $80 loss, but plane tickets at $500+? How much more ridiculous can it get? And it went up to close to $700 this past week.

...and really I only meant it for the people who didnt want to go because of the line up.

Guest CUTiEPuNCH

So amazing! I wish that I'd spent more and gotten closer but my seat next to a little old lady singing along with every band was pretty sweet. 

I brought in makgeolli and yachaejeon to pig out on while crying Lena Park and dancing to Buga Kingz.

Guest BLEEPM0NiK

I was in Pool E... right in front of you, actually! hahahaha

I'm really sorry if my friend and I were getting too crazy and screaming too much during the show xD

Oh THAT was you! Haha I didnt mind. Fangirling is normal especially if you're that close to the stage.

Guest Ten-G

I know there's a empty seat, because I still  have a ticket in my hand, wasn't able to go or sell in time since I don't live in CA.

I would have drive down there if the Line Up was good. I rather take a lost then spend 500+ for the trip.

I figure this is their 10th anniversary, that it be a big line up, even the previous 2 year lineup was way better. Never gonna bother with KMF again.

Guest shibbi

^ People will always say that.

Until the line-up is really good 'again'. SMH.

Yeah I don't understand what the big deal is... People are just comparing KMF to SMTown now since they just announced that but the two are completely different in nature and KMF is not just for idol groups. They also didn't say that they were going to have something special for their 10th year anniversary, so even though it was assumed by everyone nothing special happened and let some people down.

Archived