Best songs that showcase Kyuhyun's vocal talent

Guest Muzik_gurl

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kyu's my favourite Super Junior member as well (his duet with Charice, A Whole New World, made me take notice of him). I think his voice is really suited for the soft songs, but they don't exactly showcase his vocal range:

his newest solo is pretty good:

Late Autumn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjkMvwmJ1tc

7 Years of Love (this perf made me teary for some reason)

I also love that song he sang in Baker King OST:

Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep

• 3 months later...
Guest kyotie077

wow very good topic

i really like seven years of love/that i was once by your side,masquerade is cool too

a very cool rock song!!!

um i also love You're Too Much. first impression. um... a study of memory ft his sister playing violin

there's more...

i love the cover he done for snail too

its the best!!!

Kyu's my favourite Super Junior member as well (his duet with Charice, A Whole New World, made me take notice of him). I think his voice is really suited for the soft songs, but they don't exactly showcase his vocal range:

his newest solo is pretty good:

Late Autumn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjkMvwmJ1tc

7 Years of Love (this perf made me teary for some reason)

I also love that song he sang in Baker King OST:

Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep

he looks so hot in the late autumn mv.

fighting!!!!!!

even though he was never my bias.

My link

his high notes for you're too much and masquerade is cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Bebexoxo

Any of the Super Junior KRY songs!! because each member of KRY's voices are so different, they all sound great!!

i really like heartquake... 7 years of love, love again, and basically any of Kyu's solos!!!

Guest Sukine.Kira

He's like everyone's bias/favorite. Whenever I ask someone who their bias is, I always expect them to say Kyuhyun. I love Kyu I'm just pointing this out. 

Back on topic: I think a song that really showcases his (and everyone's) voice is Sorry Sorry~Answer. I love this song so, so much and it makes me cry.

Well the first songs that came to my mind were Hot times and Late autumn. In Late autumn, there's no amazing falsettos or some miindblowing singing techniques but I really like his voice there. It's so....smooth, so emotional. It's like he's telling a story.

Hot times, well it's not his solo, but really enjoyable and makes you feel like 'wow man they're really great singers" . Plus you get to hear him rap a bit ;)

A bit off topic, but I really like his Listen...to you and his cover of Park Hyoshin's 사랑한 후에 on Sukira. My favorites.

Snail is a nice song too.

EDIT: Oh man, how could I forget this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhTeukGnoOE

how I wish they would do a full cover...

Guest ConkyubineD-lite

He has a really nice voice, and I feel he can venture further to show his power, yet not too overdone to the point of being too showy!

His performance with his sister on Immortal Song was really daebak! and I like Late Autumn best!

I feel so far the song that brings out his vocals is the latest OST 인우! =)

Guest mayaviolet

I love his performances in Immortal Song 2 especially when he did duet with his sister,, his sister played violin and he sang. It was beautiful.... If I'm not mistaken the title was "A Study of Memory"  love it!!

Guest super_mel

I think one of the songs that does a really good job at showcasing his vocals is his recent Ost for God Of War. People mention a lot about his lack of emotions expressed in singing and I think he does a good job at singing with emotions in this particular song.

• 1 month later...
Guest ohayyo

I love his performances in Immortal Song 2 especially when he did duet with his sister,, his sister played violin and he sang. It was beautiful.... If I'm not mistaken the title was "A Study of Memory"  love it!!

Archived