Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many bowls of rice do you eat?

jenandjeffjenandjeff Posts: 106Member
in one sitting/also per day
I know not everyone eats rice everyday, but on days when you do, in one meal how much rice do you eat? Big bowl or small bowl and how many?
·

Replies

• SearesrayneSearesrayne yay areaPosts: 915Member

IDOL

Now that I measure my food, I would say I eat up to 1 cup of rice in a meal but I try to stick with just half a cup for a meal =D
    ·
  • wackkiewackkie Posts: 294Member
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1566/img1026fc.jpg
    that contains about "3" small bowls.
    i eat 6 'small bowls throughout the day
    "You know better"
    ·
  • nobody knowsnobody knows what I think outof thisworldPosts: 13,096Member

IDOL

edited April 2012
    one bowl for me :)

tumblr_lwp3nuKPF31qzopnho1_500.jpg
    misterradio
    ·
  • xoxo_sdbibxoxo_sdbib Posts: 258Member
    I eat one small bowl for dinner, with lots of vegetables and meat and such.
    Mars is bright tonight.
    ·
  • YOOJIN.YOOJIN. Posts: 276Member

ROOKIE

I eat about two bowl a day.

BLOG SHOP TWITTER 
    ·
  • sophisticatedsophisticated Posts: 259Member

IDOL

Zero!

I took rice out of my diet :'(

I used to eat 2 small bowls of rice daily b4 though... oh how I miss you rice!
    ·
  • happybubblehappybubble Posts: 553Member

IDOL

Two small bowls or one big bowl of rice. It depends on my appetite. 
    find the one who makes your heart smile :)

Christmas Shopping Discount Code: XMAS (valid until 25th Dec)
    ·
  • Felicity_Wang214Felicity_Wang214 Posts: 5New Member

ROOKIE

I have 1/2 to 3/4 of a small bowl on days that I do eat rice.
    ·
  • krystaliukrystaliu Posts: 261Member
    xD I eat rice for pretty much every meal... on general days, 3-4 bowls (the kind that you can buy in america, not asian-style >_>).
    I also tend to snack a lot, but yeah.

Oh days I don't eat that much rice it's bing (pretty much chinese bread...), ramen, or noodles.^^

·
  • HERMITHERMIT Posts: 10,640Friend of Soompi

EXALTED ONE

I don't know how many bowls of rice I eat.  To be honest, I never really kept count.
    Furthermore, I'm still eating rice.

But if I were to hazard a guess, I must have eaten over 24,000 bowls of rice through my lifetime up to now.

·
  • sub.limesub.lime VancouverPosts: 3,211Member

IDOL

About 1/2 a small bowl (those typical asian ones). I can't eat a lot of rice, but I can eat a lot more noodles
    ·
  • CrunchyrunchyCrunchyrunchy Posts: 675Member

IDOL

If you are planning on eating loads of rice then make sure you get Brown rice instead.

White rice has quite a lot of sugar which is quite detrimental to you if you are diabetic or just in general a human being. If you continue to eating serving among serving, your sugar intake would accumulate and you will mostly likely gain a lot of weight.
    ·
  • chiynadollxDchiynadollxD Posts: 33Member

ROOKIE

I eat a lot of rice everyday. Its just how it works in my fam. Everyone eats like 2+ "small" bowls at least. On the other hand my bf's family eats like half a small bowl of rice, but an insane amount of meat. 
    ·
  • jroxxsjroxxs Glasgow, Scotland, UKPosts: 95Member

ROOKIE

I usually eat 2 small bowls of rice and tonnes of sides about 2 or 3 times a week. I used to have rice 2 or 3 times a day growing up but these days I prefer trying out new foods.
    misterradio
    ·
  • cindy-yangcindy-yang neenah wisconsinPosts: 1,441Member

IDOL

I use to eat rice everyday! LOVE LOVE rice. But now i barely eat any. Maybe one small bowl (which is pretty much a cup) every couple of days
    Jay Park <3
    ·
  • gomnaragomnara Posts: 7Member
    i eat about 2-3 small bowls a day
    ·
  • name?lessname?less Posts: 574Member

IDOL

Half a small bowl for me! And it's brown rice :)
    Trying my best to stay away from consuming too much carbs because.. they are my weakness T^T
    ·
  • sakumarsakumar Posts: 186Member
    I eat rice every day for dinner and on the weekends I eat rice for lunch as well.  On average I eat two plate fulls of rice which I would estimate to be at least 3 cups of cooked rice.  (I am indian so we don't eat our rice out of a bowl)
    ·
  • contagious-soundcontagious-sound Posts: 53Member
    I personally don't like rice :/ so bland and boring.... I know asians are suppose to eat rice everyday .. but blehh i dont know, I will eat it with certain foods depending what it is, I like it with soupy stuff xD ohhh and fried fried :DDDD

I guess thats why im so skinny T__T
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/208600_10150151734957131_664772130_6920123_970225_n.jpg
    ·
  • FallenSkiesFallenSkies Posts: 830Friend of Soompi

IDOL

One small bowl. But I don't fill it up all the way so I guess half a small bowl? I don't really like rice. I've also switched from white rice to brown rice recently. Not much of a difference to me, all in all I still don't like rice very much, but I'm used to eating it since I've eaten it for dinner pretty much all my life.
    ·