SMTOWN LA in 2012

Guest WaeOppaaa

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seancena

Some people from SMTOWN 2010 who had seats like yours complained about the view of the seats. Much of the performance is in the middle, and only some of the performances do the artists go out to the extended stages on the sides (I remember Girls Generation going out there a lot though). Of the extended stages/walkway, they usually went to the very front/end of the walkway, near the seats of 203-227.

From what I heard from my friends too who had side seats, when they tried to get pictures, they couldn't really get the best pictures because they kept getting a lot of side pictures, instead of front face pictures.

Goodness!! lol. Well I really appreciate your honest response. That kind of sucks considering even those seats were $300. I should just be thankful I got tickets and get to see those artists.

Guest xeudaemonic

Powerhouse just got back on. GET YOUR FLOOR SEATS FROM POWERHOUSE GUYS! THEIR SERVER IS FAST NOW!

Just got more tickets hahah. 29eggb9.png

edittttt: and the site just slowed down again, hahaha. be on your toes guys!

Guest bubblebear

I dont like to see >$800 on my credit card bill ....so trying to get rid of the tickets ASAP:

5x $150 tickets

Can negiotiate, Price reduction, selling at $160/ticket flat no additional fee. This takes away the processing fee.

Section 408 Row G Seats 4-8

yeah i just got through to powerhouse. their server was just back up but now it's down again O_o

won't bother with it though. when the server was back up the $300 seats were all gone. highest seating price range they had was $200.

Guest meledyter

Does anyone wanna buy tickets from me? I accidently bought tickets! I have one ticket Seating 324 Row C Seat 8! Thanks! If you have further questions, please email me at meledyter@yahoo.com ^________^

The seating chart was released a while ago and a lot of people are not happy, me included.

*quoted image*

Guest ng0cnguy3n

I dont like to see >$800 on my credit card bill ....so trying to get rid of the tickets ASAP:

5x $150 tickets

Can negiotiate, Price reduction, selling at $160/ticket flat no additional fee. This takes away the processing fee.

Section 408 Row G Seats 4-8

If you purchased your tickets from ticketmaster, you can try calling them for a refund. I'm not sure about Powerhouse's refund policy though.

Guest xeudaemonic

If you guys have money to spend for this concert and like to get good videos and pictures, I really suggest the seats 203-227. You get the most amazing views, especially when they hit the front walkway, you will die. I literally died when it happened to me at SMLA'10.

The floors are great, but everyone wants a piece of the artists, you know, grabbing hands, taking pictures at the floor angle, and holding posters, but it's just so crazy down there. Those 200 middle seats are what I think are the best seats.

Guest juebloo

The tickets I got are wayyyyyy in the 436 section....  is the view okay there? I've never been to any of their concerts or Honda Center.

Guest bubblebear

If you purchased your tickets from ticketmaster, you can try calling them for a refund. I'm not sure about Powerhouse's refund policy though.

I totally didn't know that!!!!! Will try, thanks!

Guest pishposh123

Hey, did you wanna buy tickets, I got Section 324, Row C Seat 8, I accidently bought it! DD: If you have questions feel free to ask or email me!

nuuuuuuuuuuuuu  The section I want is $200..

This is crazy..so expensive..but I can't blame them, they did get a bigger venue..

ahhhh...I only want to go see EXO since I already saw the rest...and there's KMF and Big Bang is coming up too..

Maybe I should just get the $50 one..at least I'll still be there..

Would anyone like to buy a ticket at section 324, Row C Seat 8? I accidently bought the ticket! With insurance too! Feel free to ask quesions! :Dmeledyter@yahoo.com

Guest xeudaemonic

If anyone wants seats that are cheap but still a good view in the center,

I'm selling 2 tickets -

Section 401

Row F

Seats 12, 13

$95 each!

$180 for both!

I was able to get better tickets from Powerhouse (401, A, 1-2 BABYYY <3!!). But please let me know through private messaging, here, or email me @ dangggrose@gmail.com so I can send you my confirmation and receipt (=

Guest lethalbanana

I'm soo sad, I've been trying to get floor seats from exactly 5 until now through both sites with no luck.

If anyone is selling 2 floor seats please let me know! I will take them in a sec, cash on hand through paypal!!

message or e-mail: lethalbanana@hotmail.com

Guest seancena

For those trying to get $300 tickets on Powerhouse. Everytime I get through, I can only get section 209 and the rows are getting sold quickly. I'm assuming they are entirely out of floor seats.

Guest lilkay45

So I got my receipt. And there was a problem. on the payment method it said mastercard while my mother's card is visa. I sworn I put it as visa. I posted on their facebook and email them. Will this affect my tickets? Im scared >.< We all been trying to get tickets for like 2-3 hours and i dont wanna lose my tickets. They are just the 50 dollars >,<

Archived