SMTOWN LA in 2012

Guest WaeOppaaa

Guest Shunshou

I see. Thanks! I guess with the side $85 tickets, they're considered more "valuable" simply because of the proximity? I wonder what the best compromise between proximity/viewing angle is... I remember being seated quite close to JYJ for their concert at USC, but the viewing angle was terrible, and it wouldn't have been worth it if not for the fact that (it was free and) we were close enough to the stage entrance that my friend got me their autographs as they were walking out...

I have gotten cheap tickets to arena concerts in Japan where they were cheap because the view was occluded by gigantic speakers and the area was unfavorably bass-heavy.

I'm super excited to see EXO though! *_*

Do you think they'll probably go to Disneyland in the days before/after the concert? Hahahaha...

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KaiLien

The prices for the tickets are so expensive :c

I hate how this is coming out in such short notice!

YG gave a heads up about their tour, but SM all of a sudden pushed this out of nowhere. I'm worried that I might not go because of the date and how fast the show will be sold out...

Huh? YG is having a concert? Big Bang? When? USA? I couldn't find anything about it! Pray tell! Thanks!

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Huh? YG is having a concert? Big Bang? When? USA? I couldn't find anything about it! Pray tell! Thanks!

YG isn't having a world tour but Big Bang did announce that they will be going on a world tour. They'll be visiting America, but the locations and dates haven't been revealed.

Guest May_t

omg i got a floor seat ... and the website blew up as expected.

I'm excited now :D

what seat and from which site??? i had one in 106 and 104 but i passed... now the sites crashed!!!

Guest xeudaemonic

I went for Powerhouse because they're fees are much cheaper than Ticketmaster and after the pain of the server crashing for a bit, I still managed to get the seats I wanted (=!!

I opted for the 85$ seats because 1. I've gone to the Cnblue&FtIsland this year, I'm going to KMF and One Direction, as well as other concerts too. So I really need to save money )=. 2. I've gone to SMTOWN2010 in LA, and I saw everyone I needed + had the GREATEST SEATS, sooo 85 dollar seats right smack-dab in the middle sounds pretty good for me (=

29p7rqt.png

CAN'T WAIT (=

and if you were lucky, Powerhouse actually started at 4:57!

Guest wtiger91

sm is on crack with these outrageously prices. i had floor seats back in 2010 and it was great and all but... for $300. Nope.

what seat and from which site??? i had one in 106 and 104 but i passed... now the sites crashed!!!

Section 103, row 2, seat 1 from Powerhouse. I never use ticketmaster unless I have to (for the above stated reasons)

Powerhouse works but it's just really really slow... for concerts like these you have to make a quick decision. ):

I went to SMTOWN2010 also and I'm hoping it's more amazing this time around to make up for the price.

Guest xeudaemonic

Section 103, row 2, seat 1 from Powerhouse. I never use ticketmaster unless I have to (for the above stated reasons)

Powerhouse works but it's just really really slow... for concerts like these you have to make a quick decision. ):

I went to SMTOWN2010 also and I'm hoping it's more amazing this time around to make up for the price.

You. Have. An. AMAZING SEAT! Haha, right on the floor, in the front nearest to the main stage, and your seat is nearest to the walkway. DANGGGGG, I'D KILL TO HAVE GET A SEAT LIKE YOURS (even though, I'm great with mine) hahah.

Guest May_t

omg, did u get an extra seat?!?...

dang... i want a seat like that!!

Guest xeudaemonic

section 107 row 7 seat 15 ticketmaster!!! uber happy!!! lol :D

107 .__. Is that even a section number .__. ?

EDIT! HAHAH NEVERMINDD! I see that you edited yours (: Congrats!

Guest ChuuChuuu

I went for Powerhouse because they're fees are much cheaper than Ticketmaster and after the pain of the server crashing for a bit, I still managed to get the seats I wanted (=!!

I opted for the 85$ seats because 1. I've gone to the Cnblue&FtIsland this year, I'm going to KMF and One Direction, as well as other concerts too. So I really need to save money )=. 2. I've gone to SMTOWN2010 in LA, and I saw everyone I needed + had the GREATEST SEATS, sooo 85 dollar seats right smack-dab in the middle sounds pretty good for me (=

*quoted image*

CAN'T WAIT (=

and if you were lucky, Powerhouse actually started at 4:57!

How in the world..? Ahh dammit Powerhouse! I don't understand, trying to get tickets for middle section 403-442 but they're not open??

you guys are extremely lucky. i got the floor seats in my cart but then it timed out. :tears:

ugh i should've went to powerhouse early. I actually DID but it ended up timing out on me either way. I'm really sad right now....

Sigh...i guess....my seat is okay. It's 220. I hope its not too on the side, i want a good view at least. I guess all i can do is give up. :(

I really hate how they know their servers will be overloaded, yet they wont take phone orders this time. At least give us some leeway >_>

Guest ChuuChuuu

220 looks really close, it doesn't seem that bad

Meanwhile why are they not selling tix for the $85 middle seats? Do the popular seats sell last or are they already sold out? crazy.gif

Argh.. 

Archived