Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest akito&agito

so stressed. so john teshing stressed right now. what the heck am i even doing? urgh, man, research </3 gah, so many things due at once...

i seriously dug a hole for myself didn't i? john tesh, why won't they just read the messages and leave me alone urgh.

Guest o________O

Why would you suggest we do something, then not fulfil your promise because you're tired, why are all my friends so unreliable?

I bought lunch...and someone just knock if over. I only had 2 bites of my spicy fried chicken nuggets and a couple of fries! I'm so sad... It was an accident so I have to forgive that person..

but..

MY SPICY FRIEND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND FRENCH FRIES ARE ON THE GROUND. :tears:

And I had to starve! I didn't eat breakfast...and then my lunch is on the ground... didn't eat till 7PM. I think I'll faint from hunger. But I'll just have to remember that to North Korea, it's the Hunger Games every day.

(And I think it's pretty sad that I posted in this thread 3 times this week, I must be having such a bad luck this week!!)

I was really pissed off the whole day today idk why and on top of that my older sister was being really annoying and irritating but what made my whole day today was just 10 minutes ago you know those "put a number in my inbox and I'll put as my status who you look good with" well I put a number in someone's inbox and SHE PUT ME WITH MY CRUSH LOLOLOLOLOLOL STUPID I KNOW!! But what chance.. Because I don't even talk to him that much yet I like him so so so much and it made my whole day hahaha stupid stupid I know

Anyways for you people who have a bad day right now, punch a pillow or a big stuffed toy and beat it up. IT WORKS.

Guest polydore

Really struggling to do this work. Huge writer's block, its so stressful. I don't know what to do. This year has just not started well, please let it get better. 

If you're going to revolve your life around bills that you keep piling up for yourself, then go ahead and do that. It's not worth anyone's time to pity you. No one told you to go gamble away your money and then come back to complain about losing them. It's your fault, so no one pities you. Also, you are so hypocritical that you keep making a bigger fool out of yourself. It's quite amusing to tell you the truth. I'm not even mad. It's just that you're quite annoying when you decide to put the blame on others instead of admitting that you did wrong.

I hate when people talk about me like i'm not even here when i'm sitting right here <_< it's extremely annoying. I also hate when my parents try to tell me what to do and treat me like i'm a little kid again, seriously i'm 25 and i can make my own decisions i don't need them telling me what i need to do or have to do.

What? You're gonna let her go just like that? JUST LIKE THAT? She blew up a cop for goodness sake and you're letting her leave just like that? fury.gif Okay, I'm so very glad she's finally gonna stop causing problems and leave, but letting her leave after killing someone ain't a really good reason, is it? Say, maybe I'm being too harsh because she was intending to blow herself up, but blew up the cop instead because the bomb was strapped to the dude, instead of her. Still, he was one of my favorite character in the show, damn it.

I'm so sure they're gonna bring her back though. <_<

Guest chriscurry

Last day was pathetic, I dated an online friend and at the time of billing , I realized that I forgot something - Yeah My Wallet

Guest nikkokim

Uncle came over... ridiculed me.

His mexican wife came over... ridiculed me.

They left...

In my room eating dumplings writing about it on this forum tears.gif

DAMN IT! I missed an assignment because I couldn't turn it in on time. john tesh! So mad. I should've just turned in half of the assignment, but no, I had to add as much as I could so I'll get more points. I'm such a john teshing idiot. :angry: Now, I'm not gonna get any points for it. john tesh!

Guest YUNICA

i just don't know what to do anymore. everything i did so far is hopeless and i am here again; back to square one. i am constantly in this sh!tty roller-coaster mood. no matter how hard i tried to shrug it off, it just doesn't help. whenever i smile or laugh, something just keep remind me the problems i am having, the obstacles that i have to go through and the uncertainties that are going to hunt me forever. i am not happy, in fact i feel guilty for being happy even for a minute. i've always been a pretty optimistic girl all my life but this time around, i can't bring myself to smile and said things that i used to tell myself when i fall and it's killing me. and because of that, i pushed people away, people that i love and who loved me. i am tired of feeling like this and i feel like i can no longer do this anymore.

Guest 5bchm

Fed UP. I am so pissed off at Virgin Media. No one should go with this company for any broadband, telephone or tv needs. I am so pissed at their incompetency with their technicians. They know absolutely nothing. I'm stuck with these crooks. I want to buy out my contract but the stupid pinkberry put a john teshing code on my line so no other provider can take it away. john tesh Virgin media. I am so pissed off. They are the worse people to even deal with for broadband. They can't fix their john teshing faulty line, I'm stuck at 0.26 mb/s cause they don't know anything. Stupid mother john teshing people!!

"We should think of a name. It should be one syllable sounds or words."

He looks at me.

"You should do it, because you know, your language is all sounds."

To put it in perspective, I'm Chinese. I could have snapped right there and told him to **** off and think what an idiot he just made himself to be but chose not do. In the classroom setting, such responses would not be well-received and I have shame. So I laughed it off, which killed me inside. 

The only thing I learned today is that my character assessments are unfortunately, quite sharp -- I knew he would slip up one day to confirm my initial suspicion. This will be the only time I work with him in a group and never in the future will I willingly extend my help out. Isn't my language just sounds so therefore my answers just scribbles and writing just nonsense? 

Don't want to deal with this fricking law report atm. All this damned reading at this ungodly hours. WHY. I wish I was a harder worker without having to compromise but thats impossible. I wish I worked hard all day and finished the mini cooper off. But apparently i'm more of a night worker fml. Now i'll be up all night doing this piece of trash. God freaking damn. RANT RANT. And i hate people. far out seriously. cannot wait till tmr. AND FREAKING COLD SORE. WHY THE HELL DID I GET A COLD SORE. it bloody irritates the mini cooper out of me. i just want to scrape it off but cant ffffffffffffffark seriously. JUST WANNA GO HOME AND BUM THE john tesh OUT.

I absolutely hate being home, my bank Wells Fargo (I do not recommend them) closed my bank account so my cellphone bill hasn't been paid yet and i just found out on monday that my bill hasn't been paid, it's past due now and my mom is suppose to take me to pay my cellphone bill well she's been telling me since monday i want to sleep we'll do it tomorrow. Well guess what i can't wait until tomorrow if it doesn't get paid i will have to pay the $20 suspension fee as they'll suspend my account. I don't have the extra $20 to spend a month to unsuspend my account when it should of never happened.

Well I asked my mom can i just take the car and go and get things done, she says no i don't trust the other drivers on the road and if you get in an accident we are screwed and without a car. Get this i'm 25 and yet i get treated like a little kid all of the time and i'm tired of it, when i lived on my own in Canada i never had to worry about any of this stuff and now that i'm back home i have to deal with all of this crap again that i was promised wouldn't happen if i came back home.