The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest lolamitzzz

Good day DOOLIERS!!!wub.gif

miss our dooley couple...sad.gif

to brighthen our mood here's mr. dooley's happy smile...

422158_163267217127451_100003325215301_217783_1547218054_n.jpg

424080_163268387127334_100003325215301_217786_386271578_n.jpg

and our ms. dooley's lovely smile...dieswub.gif

419380_163263593794480_100003325215301_217770_1754538314_n.jpg

421340_163264040461102_100003325215301_217772_1447510063_n.jpg

*waves to all Doolierswub.gif

Guest hepitwins

Have been long time not post in here..... HELLO DOOLIERS....!!!! TQ SO MUCH... i luv all d post from all of U.. ^_^

this is my 1st time to make a bit longer post...kekeke..........

" I'm so LUCKY to be a doolier..., I'm so LUCKY got many2 friends in here..., also, I'm so Lucky to be a fan of ' Dooley Couple '.. so addicted about their special and lovely friendship ...forever "

:wub:

358567731.jpg

cr: d owner pic ^^

Watch this : Lee Shin ~LUCKY~

(watch this scene..make me wonder if this song is from Lee Shin to Gyuwon or Yonghwa to Shinhye)

Yonghwa bought this song again in Music Bank Special 2011

Watch this: Yonghwa ft IU -LUCKY

(...but d feeling not same..also IU gives an awkward atmosphere in here..)

Shinhye totally luv this song so much!!! this is a part of scene from  'Music & Lyrics'

tumblr_m0p53wk8421rn4higo3_250.giftumblr_m0p53wk8421rn4higo4_250.gif

tumblr_m0p53wk8421rn4higo5_250.giftumblr_m0p53wk8421rn4higo6_250.gif

(look in her eyes n her smiles.. did she reminds of someone??.....spazzing) :wub:

Shinhye also compose her song.. n her song is about...

tumblr_m0oxop3uv91rn4higo1_r1_250.giftumblr_m0oxop3uv91rn4higo2_r1_250.gif

cr: DOOLEYCOUPLE tumblr ^^

('Wanting to be more than friends'... d sounds similar with ' falling in luv with friends") is it??

Finally... have u watch this : C.N Blue - Still In Love MV

(i luv d part ~STABIRA STASTASTABIRA~  sounds like ~Lucky i'm in Luv with My Bestfriends~ ...

my sister also think d same too....^^ )

Guest anamikaela

So inspired to create these pics, why? You tell me...

Shin Hye's new song --->>> I THINK OF YOU

Yong Hwa's new song --->>> STILL IN LOVE

So happy that our Mr. and Ms. Dooley are both talented in creating/composing songs...

DOOLEY COUPLE DisC

557503_329598037087432_100001117140869_853943_472471673_n.jpg

Oh here we go again

Q: How does the US compare to other countries that you’ve seen?

FTIsland: We were very impressed by the freedom and how open everything is. It’s all very big, and the weather is great!

CNBlue: It’s all very big. We saw one of those big cars we’ve seen in movies waiting for us at LAX. We jumped in, turned up the music, put on our sunglasses and leather jackets, and started drinking

American coffee

. We also love the food here, steak is great, and we can’t wait to try

In-N-Out

!

originally from wombim.tumblr.com but reblogged from kayleecorner.tumblr.com

Guest citaphils

Good evening, Dooliers!...

It's been a while...@ana @lolamitzzz...thank you for continuously posting here and

@hepi..nice to see your post..whenever i see you and blue, i am kinda reminded of the chats we used to have at the chatbox "over there" which they said got closed due to Heartstrings...wink.gifbiggrin.gif..PEACE..

What shall i post????....let's just walk down the memory lane and reminisce those sweet and happy moments of the Dooleys...

This  YAB scene..CLASSIC....HEARTBREAKING FOR SHINWOO....i cried for him then and cursed silently HTK..tongue.gif but they look so good together here...lovely couple

b8014a90f603738d04f1609bb31bb051f919ecd4.jpg

cr. elankham as posted on psh.com

DAncing MR Dooley...then in YAB.

OCT31GIRLSGENPARODY.jpg

and now..

The charming Mr Dooley during his recent LA concert doing those "hot moves"sweatingbullets.gif

120309yffme2.GIF

cr. as tagged..

Ms Dooley during the Melon Music awards, likewise doing those hot moves..

melondancingpsh3.jpg

The many faces of Mr. Dooley in Heartstrings... i just love how YH made great use of his eyes to express his emotions in the drama...

collageyhpixcombined.jpg

and of course, the  many faces of Ms Dooley in Heartstrings..

collageshinhyepixinhscombined.jpg

From TIDC..Heartstrings Official Mook - excerpt of YH's interview..

yhinterviewengtrans.jpg

povonmookinterview.jpg

To wrap up my post, here's my Dooleysional thought..tongue.gifwub.gif

its kind of related to Shinhye's first composition "i think of you"..

dooleysionalcreation13-1.jpg

For the HS Mook intervies:

cr @raine_evenstar for the translation..@appletard for the background

and many thanks to @bluelilac17 for sharing the scans..

cr. the rightful owners of the pictures

Guest hepitwins

DOOLIERS.... NEED U HELP HERE!!!!! 

LETS VOTE FOR OUR DOOLEY COUPLE IN 48TH PAEKSANG ARTS AWARD 2012

48TH PAEKSANG ARTS AWARD 2012

Last year shinhye win for category popularity film awards together with T.O.P Big bang... lets make our couple in 1st place too:lol:

i dunno about d detail.... needs @yshinzzang right now!!!!! currently... shinhye got 1st place for vote meanwhile yonghwa got 3rd place

Last year shinhye win for category popularity film awards together with T.O.P Big bang... lets make our couple in 1st place too:lol:

i dunno about d detail.... needs @yshinzzang right now!!!!! currently... shinhye got 1st place for vote meanwhile yonghwa got 3rd place

I'd like to vote but I can't understand a thing..keke

Hey everyone! I have been a lurker for months now(which I wouldn't undo, ever.) Let me start off by saying I absolutely love both Mr. and Mrs. Dooley. They are by far two of the most talented and humble Korean stars I have ever been a fan of. Seperately, their charm and talent are attractive as a fan, and makes me appreciate them. I feel that TOGETHER would be even better :)

You could say I am not very good at being objective. I was team Go Mi Nam/Kang Shin Woo from the beginning, so naturally I started to ship YongShin after I saw their onscreen chemistry. I knew there were Jan Geun Suk/Park Shin Hye shippers with a plethora of shipper vids on youtube. Rather than take the chance of watching their chemistry and leaving as a disillusioned Doolier, I refused to watch it. Then I finally did, and there was NOTHING to worry about. They definitely like eachother, but I see a longlasting friendship, and they STILL weren't as skinship-y as Dooley. The reason I am giving you my life story is because I was feeling this way again after I found out PSH called HongKi rather than YongHwa for her song concept in Music and Lyrics.... for a few days, I was satisfied by seeing the gifs of HongKi saying "we are impossible". I finally got around to watching it and WHEW!!!!# there was nothing to worry about. More of a sibling type relationship I think

The moral of the story is, although we only know FOR CERTAIN that Dooley is a friendship, we must have more faith that their chemistry and friendship is unique and different from their friendships in general.

Ps. Please forgive me for all caps -ing some words. I type the way I talk...

Guest citaphils

Hi hepitwins,

PLEASE CLARIFY...i think its ONLY KOREAN FANS  who could vote here, if i remember it right, its the same ruling as last  year....

Thank you.

hi @kicheonsa...welcome aboard the dooley ship..as much as i want the Dooley couple in a "more than friends" relationship, right now,  I am just enjoying what we know about them  and that is  their friendship. I just love how playful and comfortable they are with each other, so natural, no pretenses, whatsoever. They are just so cute and adorable together.  So, whatever their friendship will lead them to, i will  just let FATE do the work and hope that it will  make the Dooliers happy.  For the moment, let us just enjoy what we see of their  friendship. On a positive note, isn't it that friendship oftentimes ends in love.wink.gifrolleyes.gifwub.gif

EDIT:

Photo uploads on twitter and weibo..

THE CUTE AND ADORABLE  MS. DOOLEY in China for the TGC 2012 event...

shinhyeweibopixmar24.jpg

cr. as tagged

MS. Dooley being interviewed on entertainment TV  for the TGC 2012 event...

shinhyemar24tvinterview.jpg

cr. as tagged

On the other hand, here's MR. DOOLEY on the 4th teaser of CNBlue's 3rd mini album EARFUN..

yhforcnblueheyyouteaser-1.jpg

source: nate as posted by chiffonlau at cnbluestorm.com

EDIT:  @hepi, thanks for the clarification.....yes, i remember now, so,  let's wait for their  announcement  when we could vote so that both our  Dooley couple will be the  winners. I think as of the moment, Shinhye is no. 1 but YH is no. 3 or 4.

Guest hepitwins

Hi hepitwins,

PLEASE CLARIFY...i think its ONLY KOREAN FANS  who could vote here, if i remember it right, its the same ruling as last  year....

Thank you.

hi @kicheonsa...welcome aboard the dooley ship..as much as i want the Dooley couple in a "more than friends" relationship, right now,  I am just enjoying what we know about them  and that is  their friendship. I just love how playful and comfortable they are with each other, so natural, no pretenses, whatsoever. They are just so cute and adorable together.  So, whatever their friendship will lead them to, i will  just let FATE do the work and hope that it will  make the Dooliers happy.  For the moment, let us just enjoy what we see of their  friendship. On a positive note, isn't it that friendship oftentimes ends in love.*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

@citaphils ... do u remember last year we had vote it right?? i forgot d method... but

@SA_AS07 have told that : d vote only available in Korea at d moment. Like 1 year ago,

Intl fans can vote in 2 week before closed :)

also from @Dina060686 : this vote can't for foreigner.. u must join membership there.. ( she have Korean friends n ask to her friend in seoul to help her to vote it.. so her friend help to use her ID there)

dear @yshinzzang... n all Korean Doolier/ Starlight/ Boices... please keep vote for our dooley couple too ..... FIGHTING!!!

:P

Guest citaphils

Saw this at PSH.com...

For Certified  Dooliers and YongShin Fans only...

Let us dream and hope..who knows...possibilities are endless especially since they are very good friends..

YONGSHIN FAMILY.....imagining them as a family with beautiful and talented kids like the parents...when will that be?...hmmm,maybe 5 - 7 years from now...wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gif

YongHwaShinhyecopy.jpg

Yong Hwa : its time to blow out the candle …

Shin Hye : make a wish first..

Yong Hwa : my wish is to have a son.

Shin Hye : excuse me Mr. Jung. Not your wish.. it’s our daughter's  birthday!

Yong Hwa : Honey! I’m just helping her to make a wish.. She wants a little brother.. kekeke.. let  Daddy help you blow out the candle.

Shin Hye : Let’s blow it together..

Yong Hwa & Shin Hye : fuhhhhhhh….. ( blowing the candle together, without realizing that  their daughter is  looking at them with teary eyes)

Daughter : Mommy .. Daddy.. that’s my birthday cake.. I want to blow it myself.. waaaaaaaa (crying badly) 

Yong Hwa : Just like me.. she's  also concerned about her Birthday.. now I’m pretty sure, she has 99.9 percent of my DNA....

Shin Hye : Like father like daughter.

PS and dialogue by Kiwi1207...thank you

MS. DOOLEY  at the grand finale of the TGC fashion show in China..

155.jpg

source...korea.com

MR. DOOLEY..very Lee Shin..hmmm..still not over his character or is he missing ????..

Lee Shin...wink.giftongue.gif

yonghwapixmar25-1.jpg

cr..as tagged...as uploaded on twitter yesterday

On the other hand, MS. Dooley making that rabbit sign..if you remember in YAB, Shinhye always teased YH with that rabbit sign..

7a899e510fb30f24fa3bf6b8c895d143ac4b03e3.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest hepitwins

Hi Guys... Glad to be here again.. ^__^

@citaphils ..lets wait together.... for all Korean Dooliers keeps vote guys.. we'll be continue soon !!

Guys... i found this pic... looks very similar...oops!! what i'm talking about????

spazzing :wub: :wub:

Picture1-4.png

lee gyuwon vs park shinhye (New Gyuwon) 24/3 TGC Shanghai

yt6ty.png

Lee Shin vs Jung Yonghwa (New Lee Shin) 26/3 KBS Hello

Guest heart11

Hi Guys...  Glad to be here again.. ^__^

@citaphils ..lets wait together.... for all Korean Dooliers keeps vote guys.. we'll be continue soon !!

Guys... i found this pic... looks very similar...oops!! what i'm talking about????

spazzing :wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

lee gyuwon  vs  park shinhye (New Gyuwon) 24/3 TGC Shanghai

*quoted image*

Lee Shin  vs  Jung Yonghwa (New Lee Shin) 26/3 KBS Hello

wow....that is sooo Lee Shin's style..the clothes was really the same ,the different thing is only the black buttons on his shirt(new pic) ....or he missing someone hehe...recently i noticed they are also have the same style @ brand...especially louis vuitton bag. i saw it at PSH.com....that is new pictures...same jacket too...

Guest anamikaela

@hepitwins - Nice find! I also have the same thinking when I saw the recent photos of our Dooley couple, so I created this...

563589_332946720085897_100001117140869_863475_2033131965_n.jpg

With all the issues going around the world, here's what the Dooleys got to say... PEACE!

523422_333013453412557_100001117140869_863570_33715815_n.jpg

EDIT:

@mbully - I bet many are hoping for that as well. For now, let's enjoy the Dooley connections and similarities... Here's another one!

When I saw the poster of CNBLUE for Ear Fun, Yong Hwa's outfit reminds me of Shin Hye's most recent airport fashion so I created this pic and added it here...

546037_333522903361612_100001117140869_864509_1758144816_n.jpg

It's not just the brown jacket but a black one too...

[sPOTTED] Dooley Couple's "Black & White" Airport Fashion

534284_333556653358237_100001117140869_864590_471504026_n.jpg

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community,

Not yet a member? Sign up now and follow us on these links:

TIDC - Reading Room

TIDC - Doolier's Cafe (Forum)

TIDC - News Room

TIDC - Cinema (Youtube Channel)

TIDC - Party House (Facebook)

TIDC - Chirping Corner (Twitter)

Guest mbully

@hepitwins - Nice find! I also have the same thinking when I saw the recent photos of our Dooley couple, so I created this...

With all the issues going around the world, here's what the Dooleys got to say... PEACE!

TIDC - Reading Room

TIDC - News Room

omg i love this couple, miss them :(

they have same style, same gestures, same face, same hobby, same looks, same smile, etc. i hope they will to be real couple :D

Guest mbully

EDIT:

@mbully - I bet many are hoping for that as well. For now, let's enjoy the Dooley connections and similarities... Here's another one!

When I saw the poster of CNBLUE for Ear Fun, Yong Hwa's outfit reminds me of Shin Hye's most recent airport fashion so I created this pic and added it here...

It's not just the brown jacket but a black one too...

[sPOTTED] Dooley Couple's "Black & White" Airport Fashion

TIDC - Reading Room

TIDC - News Room

arghhh, they look a real couple :D love them very much.

38569037314847272001523.jpg

53488037255486944604223.jpg

yong hwa hair is black colour, maybe he miss lee shin hair, hahaha :D

30942224776789525807423.jpg

Guest citaphils

Good morning, Dooliers!

I miss the Dooley couple..

Reposting this GIF which i'm pretty sure will liven up the Dooliers' day..they are just so happy playing around each other and that happiness just resonates on the screen and rubs on us.

run2.gif

cr. as tagged as posted by elankham on PSH.com

Since we are talking about Mr Dooley's KBS Hello recording where he wore Lee Shin's outfit in Heartstrings, maybe he is implying thiswink.giftongue.gif

mar30pix2.jpg

Cr... as tagged for the picture

Cr...Excerpt from the song "Just so you know" by Jesse Mccartney

Dooliers/YongShin fans think alike and this is another great find from @yunihz of PSH.com... Here YongHwa seems to be reenacting his scene in Heartstrings..biggrin.gif

yshs2_2012-03-29.jpg

cr. as tagged...thank you