[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

i have NOT laughed this hard while watching a variety show in a really, really long time...probably since the last time shinhwa has been on a variety show ;)

this reminds me of the good ol' days when shinhwa appeared on x-men, love letter, etc. and just goofed around being silly with each other.

can't wait till the next episode ! i need more laughs from shinhwa ^^

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

I think i feel exactly the same way as the two posters before me feel...haven't laughed so hard in such a long time as well(except maybe running man)

i can't WAIT for the next episode already!

I am eternally thankful for the download link. I have missed Shinhwa far too long. :D

They're as playful as ever, to think they're already 30 years old yet still act this way. XP

Just within 10 minutes of the show, without having any full understanding of what they're saying, I was laughing non-stop~

These days, the only variety show that made me laugh so much is Running Man, now there's another one in my list. XD

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!! Seems like it's slightly risque~ ;P

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

YAYY :)

it was so funny!

lolaaa.

watched it too, without subs.

can't wait for subs...i've been like a mad women searching for hardsubs. haha.

anyhow :)

yayy, the Men are Back :)

Guest incarnadine

This show is like crack to me. Gawd I missed these 6 dorks so, so much. I didn't understand much of the first episode but that didn't stop me from laughing until I almost peed in my pants :D

Like most of us here, thank you for the download link and looking forward to the subs!!!

If I have time later today, I will try to list down my favourite moments (with spoiler tags, of course) :)

Guest samshiku

hey girls!

the ratings are currently standing at 0.336% :(

신화창조 @shinhwa_info

[신화방송] 첫회 시청률☞전국기준 0.336%(AGB닐슨미디어리서치)

it's not very good huh...which is such a WASTE cos the episode was SOO good

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

Too be honest, this variety show is on cable,

not on MBC, SBS or KBS. It should be understood before hand that

cable shows always have lower ratings. The usual three are public broadcaster,

while JTCB is not. Many people do live outside of the city, where cable is not offered.

In cable shows to even have 1% in ratings is greattt!

Though, the show had .336% its not bad for the start.

And I'm not sure if its even counting viewership online so yeah.

Don't be discourage, Shinhwa Broadcast will pull in the ratings eventually :)

I still can't believe Junjin voluntarily picked the Invisible Man, I mean COME ON!!! HAAHAHAH. On the other hand, Andy looks so darn good in that suit, fitted perfectly for him.

Rating wise, I have no other comparison with cable variety. Either way, here's hoping it would pick up next week.

I Lov how andy is slowly becoming a boss character haha.. n everybody is treating n respecting like one

sometimes i even forgotten he's the youngest for me junjin seem like the youngest

he's always so energetic and hyper ~~

i hope the rating would goes up bit by bit this will giv courage to our beloved shinhwa~~

Archived