What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jolicoeur

I'm wondering if I'll ever really get anywhere impressive in life and if I'll ever be okay with it if I don't. :(

I feel the same sad.gif

Guest pasdechat

My future, my studies, my love life (ugh), and what's going to happen next week. Should be a decisive week, I hope, with things more clear to me.

Guest HyoyeonFan27

Yesterday, I was watching The Help, and I was imagining that the girl the Emma Stone played was Hyoyeon and the girl who ate the poo pie was Jessica  :sweatingbullets:. The girl qourky girl that nobody liked was Taeyeon:)  .

Guest FragrantWhisper

The storm today is depriving me of that planned jog.

Oh, well, I've an accounting midterm to study for, anyway. I need to this time...

When is she going to email the poems she needed revision for? Like I have all the time in the world!

I should just trust that it's a good thing, and not something unhealthy I want to put an end to.

Guest SillyyJenn

Got accepted into UCSD. never expected that with so many missing prereqss! Kinda stoked!

Nervous about UCB and UCLA!!!!! x_x

Guest savoir vivre

Most people don't know who they are. That's why they lie. They're afraid someone else will figure it out before they do.

Guest eliteBQSS

Why am I the weird one for browsing through your pictures? You're the one who uploaded over a thousand pictures of yourself.

Archived