Guest hikarisakura

If you got accepted they will contact you but if not... nothing :(

ah... I see I see...

i have to check my email again and again then *0*

>.< i'm curious now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest errocrystal

Ok Good Luck *quoted image*

i sent my audition tape and they emailed me that they received it but when i press 'forward' because i want to check whether the sender adress is real, i noticed its not to my email address but how did it get to my inbox? its so weird. its definitely from YG. 

Guest TaeyeonsHusband

i sent my audition tape and they emailed me that they received it but when i press 'forward' because i want to check whether the sender adress is real, i noticed its not to my email address but how did it get to my inbox? its so weird. its definitely from YG. 

mass, generic e-mailing?

Guest Lucia111

OMG! Are you kidding?! :o I thought only I had that situation! :o it's my second time auditioning and I noticed that this second time the e-mail was not mine but I received! :S

Guest errocrystal

OMG! Are you kidding?! :o I thought only I had that situation! :o it's my second time auditioning and I noticed that this second time the e-mail was not mine but I received! :S

i did some research. i think the email adress is hidden but your email adress has to be in it otherwise you wouldnt have received it. i mean i never told anyone (who has my email address) i auditioned (i dont need encouragement or praise so i didnt feel the need to)

so im sure they received it. the first time you auditioned, your email was included in it?

Guest Lucia111

i did some research. i think the email adress is hidden but your email adress has to be in it otherwise you wouldnt have received it. i mean i never told anyone (who has my email address) i auditioned (i dont need encouragement or praise so i didnt feel the need to)

so im sure they received it. the first time you auditioned, your email was included in it?

I found it really weird :(  Yes in my first and second time. I always put my e-mail in the form :)

Guest YooAmie

see when your filling out the Korean fourm, can you fill it out in English, or does it have to be Korean? D;

I don't understand Korean much, I only know a few phrases and sentences, but thats it.. and I don't know how to write in Korean either.. (thats where the translator kicks in! but I'm afraid that the translators will get it wrong, and make me look like a fool or something LOL!)

please help!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lucia111

see when your filling out the Korean fourm, can you fill it out in English, or does it have to be Korean? D;

I don't understand Korean much, I only know a few phrases and sentences, but thats it.. and I don't know how to write in Korean either.. (thats where the translator kicks in! but I'm afraid that the translators will get it wrong, and make me look like a fool or something LOL!)

please help!

English is ok :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LinaMuzik91

Hi im working on auditioning to YG Entertainment this year 2012 and I have a few questions...

1. Before I get all crazy and make demos, what is the maximum age a female/male can audition?

2. Is there a better chance to get called back after sending demos if you show YG Ent your singing, dancing & rapping abilities?

3. If by any chance they like your singing, dancing and/or rapping, would I make it even though I don't speak korean & im not asian?

Now some mailing questions just in case i do send my demos...

1. Since I live in USA, when sending my demos & application, should i write my address & YG Ent's address in...

Korean: 서울시 아포구 합장동 391-21번지 성광 빌딩 지하 1층 신인개발팀 앞 (우: 121-886)

or the romanized way:  398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea" to <YG audition>.

2. Just in case I do get a call back, will YG Ent. pay for all trip expenses (flight ticket, place to stay, food, etc.)  for auditioning in Korea for the 2nd and other rounds they may ask for?

~I figure that it is very hard to get in YG Ent. but with confidence & perseverance anything can happen, that is why I am asking the first questions about age, nationality & language before I let my hopes to high for a dream that may or may not happen...

Thanks to all for the info & help! ♥ & anyone auditioning to YG Ent., I wish you all good luck and remember, don't let anything & anyone ruin your chances of becoming a great kpop star! Fighting ^^ ~

Hi im working on auditioning to YG Entertainment this year 2012 and I have a few questions...

1. Before I get all crazy and make demos, what is the maximum age a female/male can audition?

2. Is there a better chance to get called back after sending demos if you show YG Ent your singing, dancing & rapping abilities?

3. If by any chance they like your singing, dancing and/or rapping, would I make it even though I don't speak korean & im not asian?

Now some mailing questions just in case i do send my demos...

1. Since I live in USA, when sending my demos & application, should i write my address & YG Ent's address in...

Korean: 서울시 아포구 합장동 391-21번지 성광 빌딩 지하 1층 신인개발팀 앞 (우: 121-886)

or the romanized way:  398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea" to <YG audition>.

2. Just in case I do get a call back, will YG Ent. pay for all trip expenses (flight ticket, place to stay, food, etc.)  for auditioning in Korea for the 2nd and other rounds they may ask for?

~I figure that it is very hard to get in YG Ent. but with confidence & perseverance anything can happen, that is why I am asking the first questions about age, nationality & language before I let my hopes to high for a dream that may or may not happen...

Thanks to all for the info & help! ♥ & anyone auditioning to YG Ent., I wish you all good luck and remember, don't let anything & anyone ruin your chances of becoming a great kpop star! Fighting ^^ ~

Hello,

I was wondering if you were just mailing your audition or YG is having a special audition for this year?

Regards,

Daniel

Guest animelover1960

I have a question.. "Brosent [They train you in USA then send you off to Korea when you’re ready]" do you have any info on that? Do they work with YG?

Guest Lucia111

I have a question.. "Brosent [They train you in USA then send you off to Korea when you’re ready]" do you have any info on that? Do they work with YG?

I think they don't work with YG...

Guest dbsk_x3

I'm not really familiar with YG (I heard they're having auditions in Sydney, so I thought I might as well try) so I've got a couple of questions:

1. Do you have to audition for dance? I know in the SM auditions, there's a freestyle dancing part of the audition, does YG have that? I really suck at dancing, I can dance if someone teaches me steps, but when it comes to choreographing and freestyling, I just suck.

2. If you pass to the second rounds, which from what I've read are held in Seoul, do the judges speak English to you? Cause I'm assuming they have no idea whether you can speak Korean or not since the round is held in Korea, and since I'm Asian, I don't want them to assume that I can speak it.

3. I'm also curious about the same thing above with round 3 in which YG himself goes to the round. Does he speak English to you?

Guest RinShi

hello guys ^^ i have some questions about the audition, i hope you'll help me

first of all, sorry for my English, hope that's ok ^^''

1. i don't understand the rules here http://www.yg-audition.com/ are they the same as in Australia audition? 

2. i live in Europe. how can i send them my audition material and will they see it? what blank should i use? the one for Australia or the one for Korea? does anyone have an English translation of the Korean blank?

3. what adress should i use?

4. will they inform me if they receive my material?

5. how can i pack my CD for them? in a box? i really don't know :DD

Guest julie.93

Anyone going for auditions in Sydney? When do the applications have to be sent in by?

I'm not really familiar with YG (I heard they're having auditions in Sydney, so I thought I might as well try) so I've got a couple of questions:

1. Do you have to audition for dance? I know in the SM auditions, there's a freestyle dancing part of the audition, does YG have that? I really suck at dancing, I can dance if someone teaches me steps, but when it comes to choreographing and freestyling, I just suck.

2. If you pass to the second rounds, which from what I've read are held in Seoul, do the judges speak English to you? Cause I'm assuming they have no idea whether you can speak Korean or not since the round is held in Korea, and since I'm Asian, I don't want them to assume that I can speak it.

3. I'm also curious about the same thing above with round 3 in which YG himself goes to the round. Does he speak English to you?

1. I'm not too familiar with the audition system of YG either, but on http://www.yg-audition.com/ there's only a category for singing, and then under 'What to bring' there's "(if you prepare dancing) dance music" which I'm thinking means that dancing isn't compulsory/there's no freestyling.

2. I read fan accounts, and he spoke Korean. But then again, those users who wrote those accounts could speak Korean. I'm sure it doesn't matter though since anyone can audition regardless of whether they can speak Korean or not. It'll be good to know some basic ones like greeting etc. and if they ask you whether you can speak it or not, simply say no and say your willingness to learn the language. Avoid saying something along the lines of "I hope that someone would teach me Korean once I become a trainee" as it just makes you seem lazy.

3. Same as above. :)

Guest Wallycooper_

YG AUDITIONS SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA! :) (FANTASTIC BABY! ;D ) Does anyone have more information about this? or how YG's audition process functions?I'm really scared, I only found out yesterday, I'm not sure if I'm throughly prepared enough! :$YG doesn't have many auditions like this, so I really believe I should take the chance, but I'm so afraid!! :|Yeah, so anyone who has some information, even general tips and things, could you please share your infinite knowledge!? :DThank you guys so so much! :3

OH AND... If you send an application in my email, so you don't have to do walk-in auditions, do they send an email back saying they received it?? thanks again :D

Guest Haebalagi

Everybody please help me from this nerve confusing stuffs please..

It just that I can't join the live audition in Sydney,so I'm deciding on auditioning via mail..

For soompiers that have been went on a lot of experienced on YG audition,

1) What address that you used to filled on the envelope? Since this are the new address that Manager Miyu posted on their official facebook page and it was quite different with the addressed that I have saw in the previous comment on soompi pages..What do you think about this,guys? Should I write the address in korean or english address??

"3. 지원

다 준비 되셨으면, 아래 주소로 보내주세요 :

" 서울시 마포구 합정동 398-21 성광빌딩 지하1층 YG 신인개발팀"

3. Apply

If you prepared everything needed, please send them to the office by post,

"398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea" to <yg audition="">.</yg> "

2) Do I have that asian face?? *kekeke*

3) Who have made it into 2nd round by using mail audition??

Thanks a lot for the attention...

Guest LinaMuzik91

Hello,

I was wondering if you were just mailing your audition or YG is having a special audition for this year?

Regards,

Daniel

I was thinking of mailing my demos to Korea since YG Ent. isn't doing any auditions in the US now :D