[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AceFondu

Woot Mblaq :D Nice!

Haha i was skimming through the "Event Ticket Sales" Thread and omg, last years, everyone was in a rush to sell it near the concert date that they lowered their pool circle price to 140$. LOL

So those who never got their ticket yet and want good seats. DONT lose hope!. You'll get your chance :D

Guest Yang-Guo

so when is the next batch of list going to come appear?

really wanted more girl groups, like 2ne1, wondergirls, a pink etc.

Guest EunSeob24

Is anyone suspicious about the line-up for the idol groups?

I mean BEG and MBLAQ they both came to the Las Vegas Kpop master concert.

I hope there not gonna copy that line up because most of the artist in that line up already came last year.

Well.. If BEAST came I would be HAPPY!

Guest xeudaemonic

Let's this think about this ... hmmm.

Brown Eyed Girls (Jea) did a collabo with GO (Because You Sting) so BEG -> MBLAQ!

Welllll, MBLAQ has Thunder and Thunder is Dara's brother SO! MBLAQ -> 2NE1!

That's it (:< 2NE1 MUST BE GOING, hahahah jkkkk. That was all just for fun!

Guest big.bang.loves.me

Hey guys!!

I just found out that I can go to KMF haha but ALL of the Section D/E tickets are sold out :/

Anyone selling any or know somebody who is??? PLEASE let me know!! It will be much appreciated!!!

So excited for KMF this year :)

edit: Terrace box are fine too!

Guest EunSeob24

Hey guys!!

I just found out that I can go to KMF haha but ALL of the Section D/E tickets are sold out :/

Anyone selling any or know somebody who is??? PLEASE let me know!! It will be much appreciated!!!

So excited for KMF this year :)

edit: Terrace box are fine too!

well there is this thread on soompi, Where people are selling their tickets for the KMF.

but their bit more expensive.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/340003-event-tickets-sales/page__st__740

Guest Wendy1430265887

Will the Metro Station be open after the KMF is over?

Yes. And it's relatively safe too. There's a bunch of people that takes it back to the hotel after.

Guest babuangel

im going~ but this year, didn't want to splurge on the tickets... im only getting the $25 tix.. :( Wish I had garden seats like I did for the last two years :( HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU THERE~

Guest EunSeob24

If you guys check out the official website for KMF. It looks like they haven't change anything on the front page. BUT just wait a few seconds and you will see the line up.

But their missing Brown Eyed Girls, Kim Kyungho, and Love & Peace.

Guest donghaelove77

Just curious. Is it normal for there to be such a long wait in between releases? Because the ones at the beginning were quick, do you guys think that means they're done? Just asking some more experienced KMFers out there. Thanks a lot.

Guest AceFondu

Just curious. Is it normal for there to be such a long wait in between releases? Because the ones at the beginning were quick, do you guys think that means they're done? Just asking some more experienced KMFers out there. Thanks a lot.

It is quite normal for them to delay ones. They will keep releasing, do not worry.. They will tell you when they stop and say official lineup.

Guest big.bang.loves.me

Soo anxious for the next line-up to be released! Is there a certain time that they usually release? Or just the morning?

Guest vallarychean

If anyone need roommates . PM Me pleaseee ~~

- i Have like 8 - 10 people who needs room at the Sheraton.

Since were not old enough to book the rooms ... it suckks ;'(

We are mostly girls and would not flake.

Guest M.Z.CHENG

Hey everyone! :)

This will be the first year my sister and I will be going to KMF. I'm taking her for her birthday!

Well, I managed to snag some pool circle section D tickets. Would you all say that's good seating?

Also, is there any possible meet ups? It'll be our first time in LA and we will be possibly staying at the Sheraton.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

i would have to say my sister was in the Pool seats n the good thing about it is tat u will be close to the performers but then most times they might run around the stage tat goes around the pool seats. My sister didnt like it she wished she gotten a Garden Seat so she can record the performance better. the only good seatings in the pool seats are the ones next to the stage near the walk way....also the Sheraton hotel is the one with all the artists staying in but it is far from hollywood bowl. n it sucks to try to drive to the Hollywood bowl with traffic becuz of people coming and going so good luck..if u want to stay at closer hotels so u can just walk there n not worry about traffic then stay at the Best Western Inn which is right next to it. But it would be amazing to stay at the sheraton too n reserve now or else it will be super full n u wont be able to get any more rooms.

Hope tat helps!

Guest ImFeelinYummy

I really want to know who else is going to be there, it doesn't really matter to me as long as the concert is going to be an awesome one then I'm fine with it. I'm just curious who's going to be there this year. keke.

This is the 2nd year me and my lil sis are attending KMF but we havent gotten our tickets yet, so if anyone have any for sell PM please and thank you. We're looking for 3 garden seat tickets so yeah. =] Thanks again.

Archived