Who's your BEST K-Pop Idol turned Actor/Actress?

Guest lualm

Guest zetsuemi

For me.

1. Yun Eun Hye

2. TOP (hope he make drama soon)

3. UEE (she is really good)

4. Eunjung (T-ara)

5. Dara (I want to see her again on Korean Drama/ I saw her acting already here in Philippines and she's really good)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest butwal

UEE for sure is good at acting!! and I think Yoochun and TOP is good too..Others I could care less..I tried watching yoona but I dont think she is that good and Eunjung I haven't watched any of her dramas!! Which drama is she in btw!! But out of the list UEE is totally great she is not even my bias she is good at acting than being a singer!!

• 2 weeks later...

TOP by far has been the best idol turned actor for me. I've seen his movie along with the other top actors, his acting was flawless and just so natural. Made me love him even more as a fan <3

Watching TOP in the movie Into the Fire made me realize that he has a passion for TV. His ability to act was amazing that I learned to love the character he was portraying in the movie. When he ended up dying, I cried...

TOP portrayed the boy so well that even my mother became a little fangirl herself after watching him. <3

I'm not fangirling right now... But that movie really touched me!

Guest x_asianaddict

The BEST is Choi Seung Hyun. The only idol to impress me so far. He made me cry in a theater! He has such bullet eyes and charisma. Into The Fire proved it all.

Second, it would go to Im Siwan. He's new but left a very big impression.

Guest kaygeeh

TOP after all he had won an award for his acting. I felt his emotions in Into the Fire and he was a very cool coldblooded and ruthless assassin in IRIS

Guest ayayaye18

for me. It would be TOP ,EUNJUNG and UEE. :)

i really loved watching them. and i think uee is more great now on her acting skills. :D

Guest nuizs87

i would say park yoochun! he shows a very good acting in Sungkyunkwan scandal..actually even b4 that, during dbsk days.remember their short drama like dangerous love,unforgettable love,vacation & dating on earth? i think, he's d best in acting compare to others during that time & till now..i'm not being bias k..i love all 5 of them! hehe

mayb next poll, u should include INFINITE's L/Kim Myung soo..he's quite good in Shut up! Flower boy band..eh..Sungyeol too in while u were sleeping..yeah, INFINITE is my bias now..hehe

Guest coolquezon

Eugene of S.E.S. Yoon Eun Hye. of Baby VOX. Song Yuri of FinK.L. But base on your list Uee is my clear choice.

Archived