This looked fun LOL.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What product did you lust after before you bought it?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
1. Most inexpensive: One of those Forever21 lipglosses for like $2.50.
Most expensive: M.A.C. 187 brush for $42 (worth it).
2. I have a love/hate relationship with red lipstick in general. It looks amazing when you do it right, but you have to put so much effort into making sure it's perfect and then keeping it that way haha. I've had the most trouble getting BB creams/Asian skincare products, since I've had to order them online.
3. My EOS lipbalms
4. Hmmm probably eyeshadow; I usually only use it if I have extra time in the morning.
5. Eyeliner! I can do without BB cream, eyeshadow, mascara, etc. but eyeliner completely influences how I look.
6. In all honesty, almost all of my beauty products. I usually don't buy things on a whim; I see something and can't get it out of my head until I get it LOL.
7. Anything from the Laneige White Plus Renew skincare line.