Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Guest Princezcamia

Well, I've seen tons of fancams at fanmeetings and they've given them gifts. I mean, I don't think you could really give them gifts during the concert or where they're staying. They'll have guards and all that so where they're staying will have strict security. You're lucky if you see them. And I dunno, I'll see if CNBlueStorm gives the 100% ok with the fanmeeting and ask if we could give gifts to the boys :D

Can you please ask? Thanks! I have been asking but no response yet and it is getting close to the date. I am flying Thursday!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hiko27

Can you please ask? Thanks! I have been asking but no response yet and it is getting close to the date. I am flying Thursday!

I will. But they haven't updated or tweeted about anything concerning the meet-up, but I'll post it here when there's one.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Fan meet is not confirm yet, cnbluestorm & I are still waiting on the updates.

sorry I know its almost near the date too.

Please wait >-< also for those who wanted to bring balloon,

its not allow. Nokia Theatre dont allow Balloons in their venue, I already talked to them.

Guest joemama23

are dslrs allowed?

♥miyuki

No they aren't allowed only digital cameras and yes they do check at least they checked at the concert i went to ^__^

Guest hiko27

No they aren't allowed only digital cameras and yes they do check at least they checked at the concert i went to ^__^

My friend said that FNC doesn't allow even digital cameras because they plan on selling their concert DVDs plus there was this girl in Malaysia, I think, who hid her camera but they searched her and took it. Sad... But I dunno yet. We'll never know unless they tell us.

Guest sweetcake^^

Anyone going from San Diego? I badly need a ride right now T____T I would chip in for gas and stuff so if anyone in the area, please please contact me. Email me at sweetcake_suju@yahoo.com or just PM me here in soompi.

Btw, i'll be in the Pit section, row 3, seat 105. Feel free to say hi to me if u see me in the concert ^^

Guest Senie1430280217

I RSVP'd for the fanmeet.

Is anyone going to be waving FTIsland's pentasticks??

I have mine.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

My friend said that FNC doesn't allow even digital cameras because they plan on selling their concert DVDs plus there was this girl in Malaysia, I think, who hid her camera but they searched her and took it. Sad... But I dunno yet. We'll never know unless they tell us.

im sure camera will be allow because we are U.S fan and this is their first time here in the U.S.

even at their korean concert, they say no picture but we always end up taking pictures anyways haha

their not strict much about that, only in Japan when its strictly NO PICTURE! or we'll delete everything you already took.

Guest hiko27

im sure camera will be allow because we are U.S fan and this is their first time here in the U.S.

even at their korean concert, they say no picture but we always end up taking pictures anyways haha

their not strict much about that, only in Japan when its strictly NO PICTURE! or we'll delete everything you already took.

Is that so? Yeheyyyyy then! > u < Bring extra batteries guys! xDDD But oh, in Japan, I've talked to a fan and they said it's not that it's not allowed, they said it's because it's what's socially accepted.

Guest hiko27

UPDATE ON THE FANMEETING! CNBlueStorm tweeted this:

CNBLUESTORM.COM cnbstorm

Any info on possible meet/greet in LA will be announced by Monday at the very latest. Thank you for your patience!

Hopefully, Mnet goes along with the fanmeeting! > . <

Give us fans in LA a chance at least!

Guest jazzy_isvip

I'll be driving up from Irvine/Costa Mesa area! I was originally going to leave Thurs for the fan M&G, and stay over my house in the Valley till Friday but it's not looking like the M&G is still happening, so........ 

But anyways, if anyone is looking for a ride and lives close by Irvine, I could probably carpool~ Either way, I'm trying to look for people around my area that are going to the concert *^^*

Although let it be known that I will be going early for the fan meetup at 5, so I'd be leaving Friday around 3:15-3:30! 

Oh, and my best friend and I have seats in the orchestra section, row JJ :)

Does anyone know if there's a place to get dropped off at and picked up from at the Nokia Theatre? I'm getting a ride from a family member so I'm trying to avoid paying for parking.

The venue is located in a plaza across from Staples Center so you can just get dropped off on one of the adjacent streets. :)

Guest alanie

Just spreading the word about glow sticks at the concert! Some people attending the meet-up have messaged me and the effect of having the whole concert hall lit-up and full of waving blue and yellow glowsticks would be fabulous for the mood and a great boost of support/love for our boys on stage who would be able to clearly see them all :)

So if you are attending the concert, go out and buy your respective yellow and blue glowsticks, (or both!). You can find them at stores like Party City or even Target/Walmart and the Dollar Tree kind of places. Blue and Yellow are pretty common colors so it shouldn't be hard and it'd make the whole concert a lot more fun and connected ^^

I bought my glow sticks at Dollar Tree.  2 pack 4 in. yellow slim lightstcks for $1.  And 2 pack yellow necklaces & connectors for $1. 

Guest candace8itall

Anyone from San Fernando valley???? I'm going alone T_T so I hope I can make some friends!! Anyone know something about the meet/greet on March 8th??  Who's sitting on orch J?? Mee!! ^^

Haha i'm from the san fernando valley too. i don't know if youve joined the pre concert meet-up already but me and some others have orgnanized a giant fan meet up before the concert. This is the link to RSVP for it if you want to join us (theres about 70 people who have RSVPed so far) and hang out/make some friends before going into the concert :) I'm also making a seating chart for those attending the meet-up so people can find other people who are sitting near them. Just add your name and all other information here: http://bit.ly/zWsvXv

Guest Princezcamia

What gifts to give to the boys in case there will be a fan meet? If not, I don't think we can even give it to them. 

Guest stephyee

I have an extra ticket to the show Friday night. Orchestra Row JJ, Seat 216. Only $80 (no service charge)!!! I think tickets with surcharge are going for over $100. Please message me if you're interested. thepeppermill@yahoo.com

Thanks!

steph

URGENT. Does anyone still have single tickets $100 or more for sale???? I do not want to miss out. Thanks!

I'm selling one ticket for $80. Orch Row JJ, Seat 216. Let me know if you're still in the  market. Email me:  thepeppermill@yahoo.com.

-steph

Guest hiko27

Anyone from San Fernando valley???? I'm going alone T_T so I hope I can make some friends!! Anyone know something about the meet/greet on March 8th??  Who's sitting on orch J?? Mee!! ^^

OMFG YOU'RE FROM SAN FERNANDO VALLEY TOO?! AHHHHHH! CHINGGU! > u < And LOL are you taking the bus? If so, everybody in the same place can just all go together :D I mean I know how to get there from the San Fernando Valley in case nobody knows ^^

Guest Kerube-Chan

Anyone going from San Diego? I badly need a ride right now T____T I would chip in for gas and stuff so if anyone in the area, please please contact me. Email me at sweetcake_suju@yahoo.com or just PM me here in soompi.

Btw, i'll be in the Pit section, row 3, seat 105. Feel free to say hi to me if u see me in the concert ^^

LOL I just realized that you will be sitting next to me. XD I'm in Pit section, row 3, seat 104. I am travelling from Panama (Central America / Caribbean) to the concert.

I just hope the information abou the meet and greet is confirmed soon, I really need to know the place and hour, I will be arriving on the 8 in L.A. I really want to go!!!

Cant wait to be there and sing my lungs out! :)

Archived