Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Guest mindytjang

URGENT. Does anyone still have single tickets $100 or more for sale???? I do not want to miss out. Thanks!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoEul26

The fanmeeting is still a maybe. And for gifts, I'm planning on going to Ktown and Little Tokyo this weekend to look for gifts for them. Or maybe Chinatown since they have lower prices on stuff and you could actually bargain :D And I'm also drawing portraits of them as gifts. I plan on framing them. LMAO That's how much I love them xDDD You could give them gifts that are useful, like for example, guitar picks. Do intense research on them, I guess? xDD

Ohh I see! Thanks for the suggestions! :D

I'm so excited! Anyone going from around Cerritos/Lakewood?

Guest Princezcamia

We are trying to book a hotel in downtown. Man they are are fully booked. Any suggestion? 

Also does anybody know if anything about their arrival yet? 

Guest mxx120388

Does anyone know where the night hot spots are in LA? Preferably clubs or bar that asians go to in LA? 

Can someone post more information about the pre-meet up before the concert?

Guest candace8itall

Does anyone know where the night hot spots are in LA? Preferably clubs or bar that asians go to in LA? 

Can someone post more information about the pre-meet up before the concert?

Me and three other girls have been coordinating quite a big fan meet-up (50+ people have RSVPed already)! 

We are meeting IN FRONT OF THE NOKIA THEATER, at 5PM. We're planning on just hanging out, meeting new friends, getting something to eat, getting boba, doing some shopping and exploring, getting excited for the boys together etc. Food is a must since we won’t be eating for awhile and we will need the energy while were screaming our hearts out during the concert ^^. We will providing printed nametags for those who RSVP so we can get to know everyone better. 

http://bit.ly/zWsvXv 

^The RSVP link for the pre-concert meet-up! Click and add your name, there is a picture also of where we will be meeting up. 

*THIS LINK CLOSES MARCH 6TH SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING, SIGN UP BEFORE THEN PLEASE!

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

URGENT. Does anyone still have single tickets $100 or more for sale???? I do not want to miss out. Thanks!

I do I do ! lol lemma message you !

and yes you do not want to miss out on ftisland and cnblue live,

they are amazing haha

Guest kevjc07

Ohh I see! Thanks for the suggestions! :D

I'm so excited! Anyone going from around Cerritos/Lakewood?

I live near the Cerritos/Lakewood and I am going alone :( Are you? It would be nice to meet up or something if you would like ^_^

Guest SoEul26

I live near the Cerritos/Lakewood and I am going alone :( Are you? It would be nice to meet up or something if you would like ^_^

Hi! I'm actually going with another friend of mine. :) Will you be driving to LA alone or getting dropped off?

Guest -maggie

Just a random Question if a couple of people start singing happy birthday to FTI Jong hoon would you guys sing with them or  maybe sing outside Nokia to send to Jong hoon later on?:)

Guest cnrocknroll

Hi guyz ^^

I am selling 2 Tickets for LA Concert

It's in Lower Orchestra, If you're interested please PM me ^^ I will tell you the exact seats number n price

It's a great seats,  a friend of mine can't make it to the concert so she is selling it now ><

Cheers!! 

Guest crazypilovee

if anyone has one ticket they're willing to sell for $80 or less, please message me!!! got one thanks :)

Guest Princezcamia

My friend who's from Peru said she's coming in on the 8th at around 5pm. She's also staying at a hotel near Union Station. LMAO I don't have this problem since I practically live in LA, not just in Downtown though. I live up in the valley :D How bout you? O . O I would do ANYTHING to see them up close.

We are actually flying from Georgia and one from Texas but we have a friend that lives in LA. I am actually flying there the same time as your friend. I never really fan girl but its CNBlue hehe

Guest candace8itall

Just spreading the word about glow sticks at the concert! Some people attending the meet-up have messaged me and the effect of having the whole concert hall lit-up and full of waving blue and yellow glowsticks would be fabulous for the mood and a great boost of support/love for our boys on stage who would be able to clearly see them all :)

So if you are attending the concert, go out and buy your respective yellow and blue glowsticks, (or both!). You can find them at stores like Party City or even Target/Walmart and the Dollar Tree kind of places. Blue and Yellow are pretty common colors so it shouldn't be hard and it'd make the whole concert a lot more fun and connected ^^

Guest kevjc07

Hi! I'm actually going with another friend of mine. :) Will you be driving to LA alone or getting dropped off?

I will be driving there :)

Guest keiichin

My friends and I will be sitting at Loge row A seats 307-309 (the nosebleed seats LOL)  feel free to say hi!

I would have loved to get the $200 ones , but I feel that it's too expensive considering I'm not a stan and the fact that they might not play live :S hopefully they do though. I'm actually pretty excited! :)

O__o The only time they dont play instruments live is on music shows like M!Countdown, Inkigayo etc. because these shows dont allow them to, i think it's a hassle to plug instruments here and there...But what youre going to is  THEIR OWN concert so they would really really PLAY LIVE there as in instruments PLUGGED! biggrin.gif hehehe,plus i think the ticket price is reasonable enough coz the TWO GREAT BANDS of S.Korea are together in 1 CONCERT --- FIRST TIME ever! (^____^)

Just a random Question if a couple of people start singing happy birthday to FTI Jong hoon would you guys sing with them or  maybe sing outside Nokia to send to Jong hoon later on?:)

should sing during the concert. ^___^

Guest hiko27

We are actually flying from Georgia and one from Texas but we have a friend that lives in LA. I am actually flying there the same time as your friend. I never really fan girl but its CNBlue hehe

And that is why it's convenient to have a friend who lives in LA. Really? Well, I don't know when the fanmeeting is gonna be, but hopefully, everybody can come coz I know I'd do anything to see them. And yes, it's CNBlue *0*

And oh, has anybody bought or prepared gifts for their fave band? I've bought one for Yonghwa but ahhhhhh! I need to buy for the others too! And FTIsland! > <

Guest Kpop_lover90

Anyone from San Fernando valley???? I'm going alone T_T so I hope I can make some friends!! Anyone know something about the meet/greet on March 8th?? Who's sitting on orch J?? Mee!! ^^

Guest Princezcamia

And that is why it's convenient to have a friend who lives in LA. Really? Well, I don't know when the fanmeeting is gonna be, but hopefully, everybody can come coz I know I'd do anything to see them. And yes, it's CNBlue *0*

And oh, has anybody bought or prepared gifts for their fave band? I've bought one for Yonghwa but ahhhhhh! I need to buy for the others too! And FTIsland! > <

I didn't bring any gifts. I think flying there is enough lol. Can we actually give it to them? I want to where they re staying. 

Guest hiko27

I didn't bring any gifts. I think flying there is enough lol. Can we actually give it to them? I want to where they re staying. 

Well, I've seen tons of fancams at fanmeetings and they've given them gifts. I mean, I don't think you could really give them gifts during the concert or where they're staying. They'll have guards and all that so where they're staying will have strict security. You're lucky if you see them. And I dunno, I'll see if CNBlueStorm gives the 100% ok with the fanmeeting and ask if we could give gifts to the boys :D

Archived