[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest 33ru_mieru

About bobo part.

Got another translation

特:素拉认为到了什么程度可以bobo呢 不能太快 也不能太慢吗~~ Leeteuk: What does Sora think about the stage when can bobo....cannot be too fast and cannot be too slow??

拉拉:没有快慢 有感觉的时候就好 Sora: Not about fast or low, it's the feeling...when the feeling is right..

特:有感觉的时候?? Leeteuk: When the feeling is right?

cr abchello

translated roughly by Mieru

I prefer this one.

-edit continue the above-

拉拉:有感觉 氛围合适的时候~ Sora: When there is feeling, when the atmosphere/situation is right...

特:我经常有感觉的 把感觉这个去掉不说 就说一下期限吧~~Leeteuk: I often have this right feeling, let's not consider the right feeling, we consider about the time limit...

拉拉:害羞的笑 Sora: Laugh shyly

特:放心的说吧 素拉你平常的想法,没关系的~~快点说 Leeteuk: Don't worry just speak out, Sora's thought, it's okay...come say it out....

拉拉:我真的觉得没什么期限这种的 只要感觉来了就可以了 Sora: I really don't think there is anything to do with time limit, as long as the feeling is right then I am fine with it.

特:要不要现在??? Leeteuk: Wanna (do it) now?

拉拉:你是想bobo才问的吗??Sora: Are you asking this because you wanna bobo?

特:只是好奇才问的啊~~ Leeteuk: I am asking out of curiosity

拉拉:真的说实话感觉很重要 对方真的很可爱,有那种是我的男人的感觉的时候 Sora: Honestly speaking, feeling is very important, when I feel that the other party is very cute, when I have the feeling that he is my boyfriend....

特:到现在为止对我都没有这种感觉吗?Leeteuk: Until now you still don't have this kind of feeling to me?

拉拉:说实话有 但是 但是 不是在拍摄吗 Sora: Honestly, I do, but, not during filming [edit: aren't we in the middle of filming now?] [edit: thanks Kaelstorm for correction]

特:对staff们 你们能出去一下吗 Leeteuk: to the staff, can you please go out for a while?

要不然给我们一个摄影机 我们自己拿着出去~~ or give us one camera, we will film it ourselves..

cr abchello

WUAAAAAA (again).....I super love this Dimple COuple (yah again!!!)

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

Okay, sign off....have a good good weekend everyone!!!

edit: OMG KANG SORA!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!! So off camera WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE????

Okay quick one..

@monmon16

Monmon!!!!!!! YOU DAEBAK!!!!! Thanks for the calendar....Haiks....that photobucket!!

Okay, I trust you know the best place to store all these awesome stuff...can you let Ary knows the new place to store too..thanks...

and by the way....it's cool you put Monsary LOL...

@teuksoralover

I will report....

but....honestly to all Fighting DImples who wanna reply to that ANTI....I suggest better not....the best thing is to IGNORE!!!! TOTALLY IGNORE!!!

If really cannot stand them then, you can think like Justin Bieber case...

I got to know Justin Bieber cause he has a lot of ANTIS....it's a blessing in disguise.....it's the ANTIS that make him even more popular...

If you think it's unfair for  Sora....better spend the time spread more love to more people...

If you still wanna fight for Sora...then, I can't stop you already...

I just hope whatever happen, Sora will be more popular and received more love from more people~~ YAyYYY!!!!!

Thanks Fighting Dimples so much for the youtube preview and the latest episode!!!

Wuaa...it is early Saturday and I am already home!!! cause I can't wait can't wait can't wait...

just watch....SUPER FUNNY!!

Okay, below is the translation from Baidu...any kind hearted who knows Chinese...please please please~~ cause both my Chinese and English really can't make it...

I will try a bit...

素拉:2012年的运势也看看吧 Sora: Try to look at the luck in Year 2012

算命的:(对素拉)用小拇指 右手 抽牌 FT: (to Sora) Use right little finger to draw the card

(对特)用左手 (to Leeteuk) use the left finger

算命的:连续感叹 又出现了怀孕的卡片 FT: continuously sigh....Oh!! It appears again, th pregnant card!

两位是真的恋人吧 Both of you must be real lovers

结婚的card啊  Wedding card

以后也会变得更好 Next time will be better

特:那我们真的结婚也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Then if we get married for real, will also be very good right?

算命的:当然 FT: Of Course

特:生孩子也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Having kid will be very good right?

算命的:野心不小噢 FT: Ow...(your) ambition is not small...

算命大叔:素拉有三个自我 FT Uncle: Sora has three (sorry I dont know what 自我is)

画面回放素拉演醉酒女子,外国人的情节 Flashback to the scene Sora acted as a drunk lady, Foreigner scene

素拉2012年会赚很多钱,有大机会,是成功运 Sora in 2012 will earn a lot of money, huge chance, success luck

算命大叔:说利特2012年会越来越好,大发运 FT Uncle: Leeteuk will also be very good in year 2012, Daebak luck

利特问生四个小孩也可能吧。。。 Leeteuk asked about  possibility of having 4 kids

利特对素拉说加油,Leeteuk said to Sora Fighting

素拉:… Sora : ......

Chinese cr. <LI class=d_name>黑洞小姐00

Translated roughly by mieru

====

edit

====

去往餐厅了 Go to Restaurant

特很有礼貌地为素拉拉椅子 Leeteuk politely let Sora sit

特:妊娠牌很多,以后要小心点 这样的话 Leeteuk: There are many pregnant card, if that's the case, next time must be careful

素拉:… Sora: .......

MC们:(疯了)要小心什么什么啊 MC: (crazy) What is there to be careful about???? [mieru: LOL SO FUNNY]

特急忙催促快点上餐 Leeteuk hastily urged for the meal to be served faster

两人说起联谊时晟敏和素旈保龄球游戏获胜的啵啵 Both of them talked about blind dates, Sungmin and Solyu kissed after winning the bowling games

利特说两人初次见面就啵啵太快了 借以引出问素拉觉得大概多长时间适合啵啵 Leeteuk said they just met and already bobo, too fast... then asked Sora how long will be the right time to bobo...

素拉:不要太快也不要太慢,要有感觉是做 Sora: Not too fast and not too late either, when the feeling is right

利:我常常来感觉呢 Leeteuk: I am always having the right feeling [edit: or the right feeling often come to me]

素拉害羞得笑个不停 Sora can't stop laughing shyly

特突然:现在做吗? Leeteuk suddenly: Do it now?

素拉被吓到 Sora shocked

特又问是不是素拉对自己没有感觉 Leeteuk asked whether Sora doesn't have feeling towars him

素拉说有感觉,但是因为在拍摄所以。。。Sora said she has the feeling, but because (now) is filming time so....

利特便说让工作人员出去,给他一个摄像机自己拍 Leeteuk told the crew to go out, give him the camera he will film...

MC:(指特)真强 MC: (referring to Teuk): So Strong [Mieru: LOL MC YOU ALL SO FUNNY!!!! Next time if we don't get to watch good scene, don't blame WGM anymore, blame Leeteuk and Sora LOL]

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

Translated roughly by Mieru

====

edit 2

====

素拉:说实话的话 是因为 这里不是有摄像机嘛 Sora: Honestly, it's because there are cameras (mieru: sorry this part I don't know how to translate).

特:(对工作人员)出去不行吗 Leeteuk: (to crew) Can't (everyone) go out?

素拉小黑屋:他为什么要这样啊…bobo不是因为很自然的做吗 Sora in black room: Why is he like that? Shouldn't bobo be done naturally??

本来有要做波波哦的想法的,但想自然地做 Actually (I) do have the thought of bobo, but (I) want to do it naturally

不能这样定好 在什么时候 做什么 这个… Not to be order/set, at what time, what is supposed to do. This......

特:我们现在开始说半语 谁先说出敬语的话 可以要一个愿望 Leeteuk: Now I wanna start speaking banmal, who speak formal language first, must grant a wish to the other

特小黑屋:Leeteuk at black room:

作家:你是想要什么愿望 Writer: What is your wish

特:想要bobo Leeteuk: (I) want bobo

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

MC们:好吧 现在特实在做bobo诱导啊 MC: Alright, now Leeteuk is trying to get a bobo (sorry I don't quite understand 诱导)

画片回到酒窝俩说半语中 Scene go back to Dimple Couple speaking banmal

绕啊绕啊   (talking around the bush) ...

素拉就是不上当 反而特差点说错 Sora didn't fall into the trap, instead Leeteuk almost said the wrong word

被素拉当场抓住了 Caught by Sora in the act

但特狡辩说自己是在和厨师说的,But Leeteuk try to defend saying that he is saying this to the chef

就逃过了惩罚 So he escaped the penalty

两人又开始聊起啵啵和双胞胎 Both started to talk again about bobo and twins

特:我们bobo要小心啊 你也知道嘛(指那些怀孕的卡片)Leeteuk: We must be careful when we wanna bobo, you know right (referring to those pregnant card)

素拉:… Sora: .....

特:走吧 没办法了 Leeteuk: Let's go, (I) have no more idea... [edit: or (I) give up]

特都开始穿衣服了 还不放弃 Leeteuk started to wear his jacket, stll not giving up

特:最后再问你一个问题 Leeteuk: Ask you one last question

特:是因为不想bobo才这样的吗 Leeteuk: Are you doing this because you don't want to bobo

素拉:摇头 Sora: Shaking head

特:那么是想吗 Leeteuk: That means..you want it?

素拉:点头 Sora: Nodding

特:好了 这样就行了~!Leeteuk: That's good, that's good enough (for me)

===end===

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DIMPLE COUPLE!!!!!!!

SORA SO CUTE!!!! LEETEUK TOO!!!!

Okay, now we wait for more proper translation ^O^

thank u sooo much for this recap, they are so cute, i cant get enough blush.gif

Wuaa...it is early Saturday and I am already home!!! cause I can't wait can't wait can't wait...

just watch....SUPER FUNNY!!

Okay, below is the translation from Baidu...any kind hearted who knows Chinese...please please please~~ cause both my Chinese and English really can't make it...

I will try a bit...

素拉:2012年的运势也看看吧 Sora: Try to look at the luck in Year 2012

算命的:(对素拉)用小拇指 右手 抽牌 FT: (to Sora) Use right little finger to draw the card

(对特)用左手 (to Leeteuk) use the left finger

算命的:连续感叹 又出现了怀孕的卡片 FT: continuously sigh....Oh!! It appears again, th pregnant card!

两位是真的恋人吧 Both of you must be real lovers

结婚的card啊  Wedding card

以后也会变得更好 Next time will be better

特:那我们真的结婚也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Then if we get married for real, will also be very good right?

算命的:当然 FT: Of Course

特:生孩子也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Having kid will be very good right?

算命的:野心不小噢 FT: Ow...(your) ambition is not small...

算命大叔:素拉有三个自我 FT Uncle: Sora has three (sorry I dont know what 自我is)

画面回放素拉演醉酒女子,外国人的情节 Flashback to the scene Sora acted as a drunk lady, Foreigner scene

素拉2012年会赚很多钱,有大机会,是成功运 Sora in 2012 will earn a lot of money, huge chance, success luck

算命大叔:说利特2012年会越来越好,大发运 FT Uncle: Leeteuk will also be very good in year 2012, Daebak luck

利特问生四个小孩也可能吧。。。 Leeteuk asked about  possibility of having 4 kids

利特对素拉说加油,Leeteuk said to Sora Fighting

素拉:… Sora : ......

Chinese cr. <LI class=d_name>黑洞小姐00

Translated roughly by mieru

====

edit

====

去往餐厅了 Go to Restaurant

特很有礼貌地为素拉拉椅子 Leeteuk politely let Sora sit

特:妊娠牌很多,以后要小心点 这样的话 Leeteuk: There are many pregnant card, if that's the case, next time must be careful

素拉:… Sora: .......

MC们:(疯了)要小心什么什么啊 MC: (crazy) What is there to be careful about???? [mieru: LOL SO FUNNY]

特急忙催促快点上餐 Leeteuk hastily urged for the meal to be served faster

两人说起联谊时晟敏和素旈保龄球游戏获胜的啵啵 Both of them talked about blind dates, Sungmin and Solyu kissed after winning the bowling games

利特说两人初次见面就啵啵太快了 借以引出问素拉觉得大概多长时间适合啵啵 Leeteuk said they just met and already bobo, too fast... then asked Sora how long will be the right time to bobo...

素拉:不要太快也不要太慢,要有感觉是做 Sora: Not too fast and not too late either, when the feeling is right

利:我常常来感觉呢 Leeteuk: I am always having the right feeling [edit: or the right feeling often come to me]

素拉害羞得笑个不停 Sora can't stop laughing shyly

特突然:现在做吗? Leeteuk suddenly: Do it now?

素拉被吓到 Sora shocked

特又问是不是素拉对自己没有感觉 Leeteuk asked whether Sora doesn't have feeling towars him

素拉说有感觉,但是因为在拍摄所以。。。Sora said she has the feeling, but because (now) is filming time so....

利特便说让工作人员出去,给他一个摄像机自己拍 Leeteuk told the crew to go out, give him the camera he will film...

MC:(指特)真强 MC: (referring to Teuk): So Strong [Mieru: LOL MC YOU ALL SO FUNNY!!!! Next time if we don't get to watch good scene, don't blame WGM anymore, blame Leeteuk and Sora LOL]

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

====

edit 2

====

素拉:说实话的话 是因为 这里不是有摄像机嘛 Sora: Honestly, it's because there are cameras (mieru: sorry this part I don't know how to translate).

特:(对工作人员)出去不行吗 Leeteuk: (to crew) Can't (everyone) go out?

素拉小黑屋:他为什么要这样啊…bobo不是因为很自然的做吗 Sora in black room: Why is he like that? Shouldn't bobo be done naturally??

本来有要做波波哦的想法的,但想自然地做 Actually (I) do have the thought of bobo, but (I) want to do it naturally

不能这样定好 在什么时候 做什么 这个… Not to be order/set, at what time, what is supposed to do. This......

特:我们现在开始说半语 谁先说出敬语的话 可以要一个愿望 Leeteuk: Now I wanna start speaking banmal, who speak formal language first, must grant a wish to the other

特小黑屋:Leeteuk at black room:

作家:你是想要什么愿望 Writer: What is your wish

特:想要bobo Leeteuk: (I) want bobo

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

MC们:好吧 现在特实在做bobo诱导啊 MC: Alright, now Leeteuk is trying to get a bobo (sorry I don't quite understand 诱导)

画片回到酒窝俩说半语中 Scene go back to Dimple Couple speaking banmal

绕啊绕啊   (talking around the bush) ...

素拉就是不上当 反而特差点说错 Sora didn't fall into the trap, instead Leeteuk almost said the wrong word

被素拉当场抓住了 Caught by Sora in the act

但特狡辩说自己是在和厨师说的,But Leeteuk try to defend saying that he is saying this to the chef

就逃过了惩罚 So he escaped the penalty

两人又开始聊起啵啵和双胞胎 Both started to talk again about bobo and twins

特:我们bobo要小心啊 你也知道嘛(指那些怀孕的卡片)Leeteuk: We must be careful when we wanna bobo, you know right (referring to those pregnant card)

素拉:… Sora: .....

特:走吧 没办法了 Leeteuk: Let's go, (I) have no more idea... [edit: or (I) give up]

特都开始穿衣服了 还不放弃 Leeteuk started to wear his jacket, stll not giving up

特:最后再问你一个问题 Leeteuk: Ask you one last question

特:是因为不想bobo才这样的吗 Leeteuk: Are you doing this because you don't want to bobo

素拉:摇头 Sora: Shaking head

特:那么是想吗 Leeteuk: That means..you want it?

素拉:点头 Sora: Nodding

特:好了 这样就行了~!Leeteuk: That's good, that's good enough (for me)

===end===

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DIMPLE COUPLE!!!!!!!

SORA SO CUTE!!!! LEETEUK TOO!!!!

Okay, now we wait for more proper translation ^O^

thank from all of my heart. i miss them a lot but i can't understand korean. this make me very very happy. THANK again!!

Fighting Dimple couple  !!!!

Guest Moielle

About bobo part.

Got another translation

特:素拉认为到了什么程度可以bobo呢 不能太快 也不能太慢吗~~ Leeteuk: What does Sora think about the stage when can bobo....cannot be too fast and cannot be too slow??

拉拉:没有快慢 有感觉的时候就好 Sora: Not about fast or low, it's the feeling...when the feeling is right..

特:有感觉的时候?? Leeteuk: When the feeling is right?

cr abchello

I prefer this one.

-edit continue the above-

拉拉:有感觉 氛围合适的时候~ Sora: When there is feeling, when the atmosphere/situation is right...

特:我经常有感觉的 把感觉这个去掉不说 就说一下期限吧~~Leeteuk: I often have this right feeling, let's not consider the right feeling, we consider about the time limit...

拉拉:害羞的笑 Sora: Laugh shyly

特:放心的说吧 素拉你平常的想法,没关系的~~快点说 Leeteuk: Don't worry just speak out, Sora's thought, it's okay...come say it out....

拉拉:我真的觉得没什么期限这种的 只要感觉来了就可以了 Sora: I really don't think there is anything to do with time limit, as long as the feeling is right then I am fine with it.

特:要不要现在??? Leeteuk: Wanna (do it) now?

拉拉:你是想bobo才问的吗??Sora: Are you asking this because you wanna bobo?

特:只是好奇才问的啊~~ Leeteuk: I am asking out of curiosity

拉拉:真的说实话感觉很重要 对方真的很可爱,有那种是我的男人的感觉的时候 Sora: Honestly speaking, feeling is very important, when I feel that the other party is very cute, when I have the feeling that he is my boyfriend....

特:到现在为止对我都没有这种感觉吗?Leeteuk: Until now you still don't have this kind of feeling to me?

拉拉:说实话有 但是 但是 不是在拍摄吗 Sora: Honestly, I do, but, not during filming

特:对staff们 你们能出去一下吗 Leeteuk: to the staff, can you please go out for a while?

要不然给我们一个摄影机 我们自己拿着出去~~ or give us one camera, we will film it ourselves..

cr abchello

When I was watching the streaming earlier and it got to the DC's part I started getting stressed because of the rather bad connection. Thankfully people are fast to upload the raw version.

By watching the reactions and body languages of Leeteuk and Sora, it made feel that they got a good reading. And based on the rough translations (thank you 33ru_mieru!) it was indeed a very interesting reading.

What caught my attention from the rough translations made by 33ru_mieru was this:

Sora is brave enough to say this - bravo! These two are really admirable for articulating their feelings and thoughts. This means that they have built trust already towards each other and Sora must feel reassured by Leeteuk as he said not to worry and just speak her thoughts.

As for Leeteuk, he is already at the stage to be really serious about relationships - meaning to get married in the near future. I think he knows the possibility of those cards with pregnant images of becoming real. That's why there is a need to be careful - he knows himself that a kiss will lead to more intimacies. Although he says about it a lot but he's aware as well that a precaution is needed hahaha

There's not much need to worry about his wanting to kiss because based on what can be observed the two of them are both thinking people. They won't let people know about the real kiss hahaha Who knows there could be a possibility for this as could be hinted from what Sora said - ...but, not during filming It's good to be discreet on these matters especially that they are celebrities. Other people need not know.

Just wishing for the best for both of them!

Guest ary1004

thanks for the fast links (coz i didnt get the chance to watch the streaming) and all the brief/rough translation of the episode and preview earlier...

anyway, i know that this is not the right time to bring this up since everyone is in joy of our latest and one of the bestest (ignore the grammar) episodes ever. but still, while doing the calendar, something come up in mind...

first of all, before i start saying anything, keep in mind that i'm not doing this in Detective mode...just doing it out of curiosity (and amazement on how fast ELF and DC fans work)

i'll start now..first, look at the timeline below

OCTOBER

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

111008 (air)------- episode 1

now, look at the screencaps from episode 4 below

haha...i forgot to put the screencaps :P

sticker1.jpg

sticker2.jpg

so, my confusion is this: episode 4 was filmed on 6th oct, while episode 1 only aired two days later, on 8th oct..teukso first spotted together by fans/reporter at Busan airport, also on 8th oct..that was how they was confirmed as the new couple...so, my curiosity is, how on earth did ELF/DC fans got the pic, make it into sticker, and send it to teukie? haha...they are so fast and amazing..really proud of you all, ELF and DC fans (FD, DCLovers, etc)

okay, off to continue my calendar while waiting for KSNsubs (they are on their way translating it ^^)

Guest kaelstorm

When I was watching the streaming earlier and it got to the DC's part I started getting stressed because of the rather bad connection. Thankfully people are fast to upload the raw version.

By watching the reactions and body languages of Leeteuk and Sora, it made feel that they got a good reading. And based on the rough translations (thank you 33ru_mieru!) it was indeed a very interesting reading.

What caught my attention from the rough translations made by 33ru_mieru was this:

Sora is brave enough to say this - bravo! These two are really admirable for articulating their feelings and thoughts. This means that they have built trust already towards each other and Sora must feel reassured by Leeteuk as he said not to worry and just speak her thoughts.

As for Leeteuk, he is already at the stage to be really serious about relationships - meaning to get married in the near future. I think he knows the possibility of those cards with pregnant images of becoming real. That's why there is a need to be careful - he knows himself that a kiss will lead to more intimacies. Although he says about it a lot but he's aware as well that a precaution is needed hahaha

There's not much need to worry about his wanting to kiss because based on what can be observed the two of them are both thinking people. They won't let people know about the real kiss hahaha Who knows there could be a possibility for this as could be hinted from what Sora said - ...but, not during filming It's good to be discreet on these matters especially that they are celebrities. Other people need not know.

Just wishing for the best for both of them!

sorry meiru, i think a better translation would be : "honestly, i do. but aren't we filming now?"

that's why teuk asked the staff to go out or give him a camera.

thanks for the fast links (coz i  didnt get the chance to watch the streaming) and all the brief/rough translation of the episode and preview earlier...

anyway, i know that this is not the right time to bring this up since everyone is in joy of our latest and one of the bestest (ignore the grammar) episodes ever. but still, while doing the calendar, something come up in mind...

first of all, before i start saying anything, keep in mind that i'm not doing this in Detective mode...just doing it out of curiosity (and amazement on how fast ELF and DC fans work)

i'll start now..first, look at the timeline below

OCTOBER

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

111008 (air)------- episode 1

now, look at the screencaps from episode 4 below

haha...i forgot to put the screencaps :P

so, my confusion is this: episode 4 was filmed on 6th oct, while episode 1 only aired two days later, on 8th oct..teukso first spotted together by fans/reporter at Busan airport, also on 8th oct..that was how they was confirmed as the new couple...so, my curiosity is, how on earth did ELF/DC fans got the pic, make it into sticker, and send it to teukie? haha...they are so amazing..really proud of you all, ELF and DC fans (FD, DCLovers, etc)

okay, off to continue my calendar while waiting for KSNsubs (they are on their way translating it ^^)

i think it has something to do with the translations.

the copy i have subbed by kshownow  of episode 4  didn't have translations of what Teuk said at this part. only the MCs "Ahh so that's what he is doing!" was there after Teuk explained about the stickers.

however,  the start of  every new episode usually begins with flashbacks from the previous episode right? so episode 5 ( i downloaded it in kshownow again) had a flashback of the exact same part, and according to the translation, Teuk said something like, "It's weird doing what my fans did for me."

Theory: Maybe the WGM staff gave Teuk the stickers and then gave him the liberty to stick it on whatever he was going to buy for the Sora and her drama staff. Or maybe he had his own copy of the picture already and he decided to have it made to stickers.

There's no way fans could have gotten hold of a copy of that picture because the official announcement of Teukso being a couple was on the same date this episode was filmed (Oct 6) and   Leeteuk posted  their photo on his twitter account on Oct 8. He asked fans for support for the first broadcast, right?

I still think it has something to do with translation. Let's remember guys that even though our translation sources are accurate (and some being more accurate than the others) they can't be 100% right all the time. translating is a hard job. sometimes you have to stick to the closest translation even if that's not 100% exactly what that person said just so the viewers could understand easily.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. Still very happy about the episode earlier :D

Guest 33ru_mieru

@Kaelstorm....thanks so much...yah u are absolutely right.I have edited,but yah urs one more accurate.will reedit to urs tomorrow.now usong mobile to type,very difficult to point at that paragraph.

@moielle,lol u are super fast,u quote my wrong translation dear....refer to kaelstorm trnaslation....and,awwww thanks so much I always love to read ur sharings! After u watch the subbed one,please share ur thoughts again.

@Ary,wow!! yah the pic in the sticker was from their first date! elf is just so amazing!

@all fighting dimples,sorry I got too wxcited for this epi thts why I can't wait to share! Haiks I am always this very hasty.....please refer to translation and read lightly....focus more in the video and remember this is very rough.....cause even the chinese version,there are different translations.

I promise next time I will be more patient and if I happen to do translation again,I will read before I click the post button.

Edit

@moielle again,argh,u really need to share ur thoughts again....this time ur thought too emphasize on the part 'not during filming'..

And....aiks...so next time when we see them bobo during weddibg photoshoot,chances r slim that it is their first bobo ne.....

this is the adverse effect if they communicate too much outside wgm....we miss out some moment :P

but I don't mind.....don't mind don't mind....cause leeteuk is running out of time so he gotta do wht he needs to do :P

ok.....look forward for ur post tomorrow!

Edit again

and to all fighting dimples too....please write more what u think abt the episode tmr once the subbed video is out.I can't wait to read all ur sharings too.

Guest xianlie90

"the right feeling often come to me"

I believe one of the "right feeling" was when he keeps staring at Sora  at the furniture shop.. too bad there were many people & staffs  there... xD

@mieru twin! <3 *hugssss* really2 thankyou for the rough  translation...  this 2 love birds getting REAL day by day.. like  seriously..

I agree with @moielle I think Teuk was ready to get married... LOL..

he is really serious about saying that he met sora as Namja ParkJungSu... I mean his eagerly with the bobo thing is really2 like the way a man think about his girl... (I've once talked about this topic with my friend (a boy) and he said if if guys never thought anything like that with his girl, there might be something wrong with him.. right, enrell? btw how's your holiday? kkk)

*sorry for being delusional* but i feel like he really taking this like real marriage...

if not how come that Pregnant  tarot cards keeps on come out? lol xD

if i not mistaken it was LT who picked the Pregnant card twice, right? while Sora only once?

Becareful Sora~~ Husband want 4 kids.. XD there would be two more besides the twins~ or will you make 2 pairs of twins? LOL~

btw,i love the way Sora match Teukie's "kids side" :) loling so hard when they sneaking & helping (sabotaging?) DongSeo's date..

@monmon thx for the calendar ^^ already replaced previous nov & des calendars with the new one :) love it coz it so crowd with DC~ lol

[EDIT]

watching  the preview for next week again made me realize that the gift Donghae  bought to the Dimple house has pictures of the ' Teukso almost-kiss' in  it. the one Teuk tweeted when he thanked fans for their support for  TeukSo's 100th day. maybe the gift is one of those that the 'Dimple  Couple Pantip' gave and namja Samu just bought it to the Dimple House?  i'm obviously excited for next week, right? hahahahahaha :D

yeah, i think there's possibility about that... coz the making of double date was in 120118.. while Teuk tweeted was in 120120... only less than 2 days after he received the gift from Donghae.. maybe fans from TSL send the gift to MBC at 100th day of DC, then MBC asked Donghae to brought it for DC.. awh.. TSL really loves them so much.. btw, what is that actually? the height nearly equal to Donghae.. LOL

Guest kdfan_1

just a quick note to those who doubt both have feelings for each other - you should test yourselves!! These two like each other - and Sora didn't mind being honest on the show - she is definitely not faking and LeeTeuk has plans!! Hope something comes up before he enlists for the army.

This episode was filmed way back (probably right after the Christmas episode) and since then both have been quiet on the twitter - which is quite obvious. They must have sealed their relationship and want to keep it to themselves - probably not even his members are aware of it. No wonder LeeTeuk doesn't show he's stressed about not working anymore.

Fortune Teller - they are not supposed to be making fun of what they do - especially if being aired - so I believe what he said about Dimple Couple.

Guest Hanyi

Hi-5 Fighting Dimples.  I hope everyone has a lovely DC Day!

[EDIT Style]

@33ru_mieru:  Your translation is great.  Hope you don't mind if I try to supplement a few:

特:妊娠牌很多,以后要小心点 这样的话 Leeteuk: There are many pregnant card, if that's the case, next time must be careful.The pregnant card appears many times, we have to be careful in future.

素拉:说实话的话 是因为 这里不是有摄像机嘛 Sora: Honestly, it's because there are cameras (mieru: sorry this part I don't know how to translate). Honestly, there are cameras around (Hanyi: In other words, if there is no camera Sora is willing to kiss at that moment because she has the feeling, hehe

MC们:好吧 现在特实在做bobo诱导啊 MC: Alright, now Leeteuk is trying to get a bobo (sorry I don't quite understand 诱导) (Hanyi: Teukie is trying to set up Sora for a bobo)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

While I am waiting for the Chinese-subbed version, I cannot help but dig out from the internet to see what the pregnant card really means.  Here is some information to share with all of you.

c10s.gif

TENS of CUPS

- Joy, Peace, Family

Description:

On the Ten of Cups we see a loving couple with their carefree children. The family home is in the background, surrounded by trees and water. A rainbow of cups is overhead blessing the scene. A cynic might scoff at this romantic picture, but I see it as a symbol of what our emotional life could be at its best. The feelings represented here are an ideal that is within the reach of each of us.

First, there is joy. Joy goes beyond happiness, contentment, enjoyment. It is the feeling that comes when we know at the deepest level that we are one with all that is, and it is good. Unfortunately, this is not exactly a common feeling! Too often we are blinded by the trials of life and overwhelmed by their challenges. Joy exists, though, and is our birthright.

Peace is another aspect of the Ten of Cups - the serenity that comes when all elements are in harmony. There is inner peace and outer peace which are reflections of each other. When you are in harmony with yourself, you experience harmony in your environment. When you see the Ten of Cups, know that an end to hostility is possible. If there is fighting around you, it may cease. If you are at war with yourself, you may find peace. In readings, this card often signals a time of abundant blessings. It tells you that you can reach for the fulfillment you deserve, and it will come to you. Look for ways to realize joy and create peace. You may find the key to happiness in your family. Your family is the group of people you are attached to emotionally - for better or worse! If there is trouble in your family right now, work to restore harmony. The time is right for greater closeness.

Source: http://www.learntarot.com/c10.htm

Oh my God, someone help me to click off my delusion mode!

#########

Just one comment.  Teukie tried to set Sora up by using Banmal, and the one who failed shall grant the other a wish.  After he finished eating, he used the formal expression of "I have eaten well/I have done eating" and Sora caught him immediately (with extremely cute expressions).  Teukie denied by saying that the formal expression is his respect for the chef.  What a stupid leader!  Why didn't he simply say "Oh I loss and Sora ssi what is your wish?"  I think Sora may give him a bobo (I think there is 90% chance because later Sora admitted that she have thought of bobo)!  Aigoo~~~Teukie, sometimes you don't have to win in order to get what you want!  Remember your first mission of the V-sign?  If you loss you could hold Sora's hand right away!  But you did it half way! Aigoo~~~

[EDIT2]

According to my little book "Introduction to Tarot", Ten of Cups is the symbol of a happy family or organization, and a stable and mature relationship.  In terms of couple relationship, the two already progressed to a very stable stage.  Together with other specific card(s), it shall mean to enter into marriage or form a family.  In terms of career/work, this shows that the team is working closely and have a very harmonic relationship.  Overall speaking, this is a card of happy, stable and mutual assisting card.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I am not sure if anyone has watched a very old variety show "Be a good Daddy" which Heechul, Lee Hongki (of FT Island), Kim Gunmo and others who took the role of father of a little girl.  In the mid-Autumn Festival special of that show, they also invited a fortune-teller who said that Eun Ji Won would get married in an exact years' time.  That turned out to be TRUE.  Though that fortune-teller is not the same one (this guy appeared on another SJ show before), I really hope that our couple will get married in real life!

some pics from this weeks episode...

http://osen.mt.co.kr...cle/G1109359856

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=203179

http://www.mydaily.c...05491111&ext=na

20120303_1330765566_46980500_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=203180

http://tvdaily.mk.co...765251281708019

Credit as tagged Naver

I loved this episode..they were letting their true feelings out. Sora seems to be the type that likes to be private about things and do things together just the two of them. It's not the first time she's said when we are alone then I will do it...The hug scene an example..If it wasn't for FJ we may not have seen that hug as well. Leeteuk should be ok with that...I'm sure they have progressed outside of WGM.

Quite a few facts state that but we want to not get too excited and be hurt in the end....

But facts are:

They keep in contact outside WGM

They know each otehrs schedules,etc...so they talk about things that go on in their lives with each other.

They are both young and attractive and attracted to each other...if that isn't a straight forward equation what else could be?

Now leeteuk knows Sora would kiss him so what's the next step?..they will kiss...simple equations...

the only thing would be a hindrance is if they said this for the show and as a Make believe couple and didn't mean it...that seems not to be the case so i think they have or are one of teh few WGM couples that have hope outside the WGM show... 

Guest Hanyi

Seems no one has posted the short conversation between the fortune teller and our DC right after Sora has picked her cards, here is a brief re-recap.

FT: Sora-ssi has a very high standard for men (original is has eyes up high). You either treat them as kids or young brothers. But for bridegroom Teukie, you see him as a man. Right?

Sora nodded her head and Teukie smiled happily.

Will update tomorrow when the sub-version is out.

(EDIT) FT also said that Teukie should stop being a casa nova anymore because Sora is a good woman. FT advised Sora to make him health supplements (herbal medicine) because Teukie is a very hard working Hanllyu leader who does not take care of his health. Sora listened attentively.

Guest 33ru_mieru

@hanyi....haha thanks so much dear... *HUGS* KYAAAA!!!!! THIS THREAD IS JUST SO AMAZING!!!!!

GOsh.....you are in HK and now is 6AM!!!

Hanyi, can I go up and put some remark to refer to yours? (I will do it anyway, to refer to your translation cause I need to re-edit some too after Kaelstorm correction)

Hi-5 Fighting Dimples.  I hope everyone has a lovely DC Day!

[EDIT Style]

@33ru_mieru:  Your translation is great.  Hope you don't mind if I try to supplement a few:

特:妊娠牌很多,以后要小心点 这样的话 Leeteuk: There are many pregnant card, if that's the case, next time must be careful.The pregnant card appears many times, we have to be careful in future.

素拉:说实话的话 是因为 这里不是有摄像机嘛 Sora: Honestly, it's because there are cameras (mieru: sorry this part I don't know how to translate). Honestly,  there are cameras around (Hanyi: In other words, if there is no camera  Sora is willing to kiss at that moment because she has the feeling, hehe

MC们:好吧 现在特实在做bobo诱导啊 MC: Alright, now Leeteuk is trying to get a bobo (sorry I don't quite understand 诱导) (Hanyi: Teukie is trying to set up Sora for a bobo)

:wub: :wub:

While  I am waiting for the Chinese-subbed version, I cannot help but dig out  from the internet to see what the pregnant card really means.  Here is  some information to share with all of you.

*quoted image*

TENS of CUPS

- Joy, Peace, Family

Description:

On  the Ten of Cups we see a loving couple with their carefree children.  The family home is in the background, surrounded by trees and water. A  rainbow of cups is overhead blessing the scene. A cynic might scoff at  this romantic picture, but I see it as a symbol of what our emotional  life could be at its best. The feelings represented here are an ideal  that is within the reach of each of us.

First, there is joy.  Joy goes beyond happiness, contentment, enjoyment. It is the feeling  that comes when we know at the deepest level that we are one with all  that is, and it is good. Unfortunately, this is not exactly a common  feeling! Too often we are blinded by the trials of life and overwhelmed  by their challenges. Joy exists, though, and is our birthright.

Peace  is another aspect of the Ten of Cups - the serenity that comes when all  elements are in harmony. There is inner peace and outer peace which are  reflections of each other. When you are in harmony with yourself, you  experience harmony in your environment. When you see the Ten of Cups,  know that an end to hostility is possible. If there is fighting around  you, it may cease. If you are at war with yourself, you may find peace.  In readings, this card often signals a time of abundant blessings. It  tells you that you can reach for the fulfillment you deserve, and it  will come to you. Look for ways to realize joy and create peace. You may  find the key to happiness in your family. Your family is the group of  people you are attached to emotionally - for better or worse! If there  is trouble in your family right now, work to restore harmony. The time  is right for greater closeness.

Source: http://www.learntarot.com/c10.htm

Oh my God, someone help me to click off my delusion mode!

#########

Just  one comment.  Teukie tried to set Sora up by using Banmal, and the one  who failed shall grant the other a wish.  After he finished eating, he  used the formal expression of "I have eaten well/I have done eating" and  Sora caught him immediately (with extremely cute expressions).  Teukie  denied by saying that the formal expression is his respect for the  chef.  What a stupid leader!  Why didn't he simply say "Oh I loss and  Sora ssi what is your wish?"  I think Sora may give him a bobo (I think  there is 90% chance because later Sora admitted that she have thought of  bobo)!  Aigoo~~~Teukie, sometimes you don't have to win in order to get  what you want!  Remember your first mission of the V-sign?  If you loss  you could hold Sora's hand right away!  But you did it half way!  Aigoo~~~

[EDIT2]

According to my little book "Introduction to  Tarot", Ten of Cups is the symbol of a happy family or organization,  and a stable and mature relationship.  In terms of couple relationship,  the two already progressed to a very stable stage.  Together with other  specific card(s), it shall mean to enter into marriage or form a  family.  In terms of career/work, this shows that the team is working  closely and have a very harmonic relationship.  Overall speaking, this  is a card of happy, stable and mutual assisting card.

:wub: :wub:

I  am not sure if anyone has watched a very old variety show "Be a good  Daddy" which Heechul, Lee Hongki (of FT Island), Kim Gunmo and others  who took the role of father of a little girl.  In the mid-Autumn  Festival special of that show, they also invited a fortune-teller who  said that Eun Ji Won would get married in an exact years' time.  That  turned out to be TRUE.  Though that fortune-teller is not the same one  (this guy appeared on another SJ show before), I really hope that our  couple will get married in real life!

Sorry I am quoting all your stuff and bring it to the next page cause I realised I top the page without sharing anything and the FIGHTING DIMPLES must see this good stuff!!

I feel emotional reading the tarot card...

I am crazy -_-'''

When you are in harmony with yourself, you experience harmony in your environment. When you see the Ten of Cups, know that an end to hostility is possible. If there is fighting around you, it may cease. If you are at war with yourself, you may find peace. In readings, this card often signals a time of abundant blessings. It tells you that you can reach for the fulfillment you deserve, and it will come to you. Look for ways to realize joy and create peace. You may find the key to happiness in your family. Your family is the group of people you are attached to emotionally - for better or worse! If there is trouble in your family right now, work to restore harmony. The time is right for greater closeness.

Sorry to cut that portion..Gosh I told myself when the Fortune Telling scene appear, not to trust it too much but now...

I am in delusion mode too...and other than with Sora, I am also sincerely hope that Leeteuk himself, and Super JUnior too,will have abundant blessings!!

Wow, the card is so good and he drews this card few times!!!

Hanyi, how to click off your delusion off??

I also want to click off mine a bit!! It's too much occupying my brain...I cant stay in delusion mode too long... ><

some pics from this weeks episode...

http://osen.mt.co.kr...cle/G1109359856

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=203179

http://www.mydaily.c...05491111&ext=na

*quoted image*

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=203180

http://tvdaily.mk.co...765251281708019

Credit as tagged Naver

I  loved this episode..they were letting their true feelings out. Sora  seems to be the type that likes to be private about things and do things  together just the two of them. It's not the first time she's said when  we are alone then I will do it...The hug scene an example..If it wasn't  for FJ we may not have seen that hug as well. Leeteuk should be ok with  that...I'm sure they have progressed outside of WGM.

Quite a few facts state that but we want to not get too excited and be hurt in the end....

But facts are:

They keep in contact outside WGM

They know each otehrs schedules,etc...so they talk about things that go on in their lives with each other.

They are both young and attractive and attracted to each other...if that isn't a straight forward equation what else could be?

Now leeteuk knows Sora would kiss him so what's the next step?..they will kiss...simple equations...

the  only thing would be a hindrance is if they said this for the show and  as a Make believe couple and didn't mean it...that seems not to be the  case so i think they have or are one of teh few WGM couples that have  hope outside the WGM show... 

sqd66, yah....apparently Sora is the type that likes to be private...

*clap clap clap* for the facts you shared...

Again about make believe couple.......Leeteuk's case is a bit special cause after ending WGM he will be enlisted to the military ...

I am not trying hard not to think too much but deep within my heart, I am still hoping to hear some surprising statement from Leeteuk.....

Seems  no one has posted the short conversation between the fortune teller and  our DC right after Sora has picked her cards, here is a brief re-recap.

FT:  Sora-ssi has a very high standard for men (original is has eyes up  high).  You either treat them as kids or young brothers.  But for  bridegroom Teukie, you see him as a man.  Right?

Sora nodded her head and Teukie smiled happily.

Will update tomorrow when the sub-version is out.

(EDIT)  FT also said that Teukie should stop being a casa nova anymore because  Sora is a good woman.  FT advised Sora to make him health supplements  (herbal medicine) because Teukie is a very hard working Hanllyu leader  who does not take care of his health.  Sora listened attentively.

Thanks so much for this...

Wuaa, stop being a casa nova...I believe Leeteuk can make it...

He's very very nice to everyone that's why sometimes people might misunderstand his kindness, and even though Sora is the jealous type, but I am somehow sure Sora can understand him very well too.... The best thing is, they are being very honest about their feelings...they talk about the little details how they are thinking out, so it won't cause misunderstanding....

Crucial crucial....A little bit of Jealousy to Spice up + Communication + Trust + Honesty + Love

So far, I see all exist!!! Yayyy!!!

Tsk tsk...I really can't think of anything else to doubt that this couple is gonna be great to be husband and wife!!!

Now, Sora is a new actress....Park Jung Soo is going to be enlisted in the army for 2 years...

Sora works hard for 2 years for her career while Park Jung Soo serving for the country....

2 years later, they are ready to have 4 kids!!

Aside from LOVE (I am 100% this exists between them)....TIMING also so perfect!!!

edit

@rish1102

Oh MY Gosh rish1102!!! I just realised you are going to share the translation out...So Sorry cause there are so many errors....please let those people know to read at their own risk...and HI5!!!! from Friday I already feel I can't wait for next Saturday!! LOL...

@kshownow & time-fly

Thanks so much for the raw video!!!

@taey14 & emerald7788

Hello hello!!! I have seen taey14 before but I have never seen emerald7788. Hello again! Just wanna say sorry cause I made some amendment and please remember when read my translation, just read it lightly...I did the translation cause I can't wait to share with all of you (yesterday too excited)...but there are many errors which other Fighting Dimples help to correct me..Remember to refer the correction they made okay~~~

@Ary...

now, I re-read your post again...Hrm...weird, I don't remember the translation are like that....Need to rewatch that episode already...but no matter what, I still think ELF are really awesome!!

@xianlie90

Your whole post so many twin twin twin...since we are twin, we become their kids can already XP sorry writing bunch of silly stuff early in the morning XP

*HUGS*

....at the furniture shop...you mean the one on the bed??? SUPER Dangerous!!! That scene makes me feel so thankful they have a new house now...

Talking about the new house...I love the new house so much when it was shown in the preview yesterday...When Leeteuk answered Donghae's call..

and...I read from Baidu, they noticed the pink and blue mic on the table!!! the mic (bubble bottle) they used back in school dates!! LOL...

Yah yah...I also love that part when they are "helping" DongSeo by sneaking around...so cute >V<

Can't wait for next week already!!

@kd_fan1

Hi, I think this is the first time I see you.....Your nickname KD reminds me of my idol :P

Anyway....yah this latest episode was filmed on the same day as the blind dates...in January 3rd...[edit: on 2nd thought..I think I need to go back timeline to check why it is on 3rd Jan]

Back in December (towards Christmas time), he still tweeted stressful message, wanting to work, sounded like a freak workaholic...

LOL...yah he seems happy now... but looking at how Sora wants the relationship to be developed privately, we might not see them being lovey dovey so obviously like last time anymore. As you can see in Leeteuk's tweet nowadays, so poetic....

we, as fans, who are delusional, are challenged to solve the cryptic message xP

To anyone of you who doubt Teuk for not tweeting Sora or to defend her publicly

Have you ever considered the possibility that this is what Sora wants??

The fact that Leeteuk continues to have Sora in his twitter list is already the biggest support!!!

To anyone who said Sora didn't tweet to Leeteuk when Leeteuk was bashed

Have you considered the possibility that this is what Leeteuk wants? Even Leeteuk himself don't really defend himself and when he comes out trying to defend his SUJU Members, there are still parties who bashes him...and still bashing his Suju Members....

So, why waste the time doing it when they both know exactly what's happening....

Why do they have to show their affection publicly ? because they are public figure?? -__-

This is why Sora and Leeteuk are so good to each other...they are a match made out of a mismatch ^_^

Those who think they know Sora best, how Leeteuk should treat her better  bla bla bla, I guess, Leeteuk should have known her  more than you do.

Those who think they know Leeteuk best, how Sora should have treat him better bla bla bla, I guess, Sora should have known him more than you do

Oops...getting emotional in the morning..

Okay Happy SUNDAY!!!! Is Happy Dimple Day only falls on Saturdays??

Fighting Dimples.....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS TIME!!

THANK YOU!!

edit

@lallinachan

I tried to download the PDF file you shared with us for the detective case but the link prompted a box and I am required to enter a password.

Sorry lallinachan, can share it once more time? all the pdf file? I lost my files when the laptop is being repaired..

Thanks so much~

Guest Hanyi

@hanyi....haha thanks so much dear... *HUGS* KYAAAA!!!!! THIS THREAD IS JUST SO AMAZING!!!!!

GOsh.....you are in HK and now is 6AM!!!

Hanyi, can I go up and put some remark to refer to yours? (I will do it anyway, to refer to your translation cause I need to re-edit some too after Kaelstorm correction)

Sure, please. Hope the translation is ok.

Yes, it's 6 now, still too excited to sleep.

Guest teuksoralover

Kyak! I miss our couple. I can't seem to stop smiling seeing them talk about skinship like that. :)

tumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o1_250.giftumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o3_250.giftumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o4_250.gif

I like how Sora expresses her feelings too for LT. :) Soooooo cute.

BTW, does anyone remember the pic LT tweeted before during the filming of  this? He tweeted a car and he drew a smiley face in a car and said he was happy. They did not show that.

Guest xianlie90

@hanyi hanyi.. XD *speechless* you even delaying your bedtime for this... thx so much dear!!!!  I'm wow-ing reading about the tarot you share.. WOW! SUPER good card...  super happy coz the card keep appears.. XD  it means they deserve all  the happiness since both of them have been worked so hard all the  time... Sora for dramas, endorsement, etc... Teukie for concerts,  varieties, etc.. they deserve the success... and a happy marriage life.... and kids (after LT done his enlistment)... *delusional* and thx for the translation also.. ^^ hv good sleep ^^

@mieru yes, we can be their twins~ so that we  can beg them: "eomma appa, we want dongsaeng twin" kkk.. why say sorry?  mine even silly than yours xD but aren't we to old to be their kids? XP  LOL

yes, i noticed that also (will give you the screen cap below this~ kk)

@teuksoralovert thx for the gif~~ look at  Teukie expression on the last gif~ no wonder he even draw smiles on  other people car... he was too happy... I'm not surprised if he shouted  his happiness loudly on the streets so other people would know his  happiness.. too bad he is an idol~ he doesn't need to shout to get  others attention...

@sqd66 thx for the link <33 download it right away :P

Last night, when i watch the preview, i can't help my self to do this...

Let's explore the Dimple House! <3 wanna take a ride with me?? gogo sing~~~

a-1.jpg

Lets start from the living room....

c-1.jpg

From what shown in the preview, they've put curtains on the window, sofa and a table there.. (@mieru couple mic on the table!!)

b-1.jpg

Now lets move to the bedroom <3 (pay attention to the stairs)

g.jpg

This two love birds put the dressing table and their bed to this  place... but i feel that the room was too small.. they didn't used  dressing table chair coz they couldn't find a space to put it since the  bed takes (almost) all over the place.. where's the blanket anyway? hm...

they also put some ornaments such as a place to store magazines/newspapers infront of the bedroom & and a place to hang jackets (?) at the kitchen (pay attention on the picture below... near Sora's head..)

f-1.jpg

e-2.jpg

And lastly the kitchen...

d-2.jpg

thinking about the space (and coz they still newlyweds), i guess they choose to used small dining table  in front of the kitchen.. (i think the dining table used to be for 2  people.. 3 is the limit.... thinking about that... I guess FJ &  other bro-in-laws will complaining about having house warming party sitting on the ground XD)

Something catch my eyes at the kitchen... what is that on the pic below??

5-2.jpg

is that "10 Rules of Dimple House" ? whether they may re-write it.. coz from the previous ep, they used green on the rules...

btw, we only knew some rules, right? i wonder whats the other rules.. hm....

11.jpg

Well, if we join all of this 3 together.. this is what we get...

I. LIVING ROOM

II. BED ROOM

III. KITCHEN + DINING ROOM

aa.jpg

I guess the toilet & bathroom are behind the kitchen... coz the MC once said: "The house design is unique. The bathroom right at entrance door..."

My opinion about the house is..

*sigh* I'm sorry, Sora... lets forget about the grandpiano... XD you'll  seriously end up eating on the piano.. that even means you need to move  your home theater (that placed infront of the kitchen).. but where?  LOL...

The landlord were right.. this house made only for newlyweds~ i  think thats why the previous owner moved after having babies.. they need  place to put baby box and other baby stuff.. i hope Teukie has mind to move into a bigger house after having babies with Sora *sorry guys, delusional mood still ON*

I'm sorry guys.. I know i need to stop, but somehow i can't... T__T

at the fortune teller scenes, we only get the tarot parts right? but remember this pic? 

7-2.jpg

i  wonder what is that on the table... hm.... Teukie's journal also  there... Can it be that besides the tarot, the fortune teller also do  other things like he did for HeeChul & Kangin?? coz looks like he  used same properties (laptop, pens & papers)

btw this is the first time i saw a fortune teller with lappie XD LOL

6-2.jpg

okay, thats all.. sorry for the long post.. >.<

I've finished downloading and need to go now for work XD yes, i'm working in Sunday.. T__T

bye now FD~ hv good Sunday <3 enjoy the subs ^^