[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest princesscinderella

i've already paid for my ticket via money gram last tuesday.

i sent my payment to ms saengduan sidaeng from webooking and then i emailed them the reference number of the transaction..

i'm quite worried because i haven't receive a reply from webooking..

they were supposed to send me my payment confirmation since i already paid for the ticket..

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@karazialcita2

Chatuchak Market open in early morning around 8:00 or 9:00 but only few shop will open at that time. If you want every shop to open then you have to reach there around 13:00. From your hotel to the market if you go by BTS Skytrain + MRT Subway it would take about 30 – 40 mins.

@demikkfan

BTS Skytrain open from 6:00 – 24:00

@irisflyfloat

The one that @thaiha recommend is also ok. The easiest way to travel is by BTS Skytrain and MRT Subway so you better choose the hotel that is near BTS or MRT. Some hotel that other members of soompi book are also ok like

Four Seasons International House

http://www.fourseasonsinter.com/

My Hotel Bangkok

http://www.myhotelbangkok.com/index.html

Guest jo_80

i've already paid for my ticket via money gram last tuesday.

i sent my payment to ms saengduan sidaeng from webooking and then i emailed them the reference number of the transaction..

i'm quite worried because i haven't receive a reply from webooking..

they were supposed to send me my payment confirmation since i already paid for the ticket..

@princesscinderella

I did my payment to the same person last evening and after sending an email reminder this afternoon, I have received my confirmation letter for my purchased tickets.. You may like to send them another note to check on yours.. =)

Guest honeyb

Selling

16/03/12 Zone G Seats I11-12 next to each other at original price (3000baht/ticket)

PM or email me: bibzihoneyb@hotmail

Payment: By cash, face to face, on the concert day or if anyone comes earlier then we can make an appointment for payment and tickets handle face to face.

PS. Anyone from Hong Kong, I might be able to give the tickets in Hong Kong face to face next month (I'm not quite sure if I'm definitely going or not, but just in case anyone wants me to handle the tickets in Hong Kong)

I'm going to Hong Kong on 5 March til 7 March. If anyone wants SS4 in Bangkok tickets, the payment and tickets handling can be face to face in Hong Kong. Email me before 4 March if interested.

Guest irisflyfloat

@irisflyfloat

The one that @thaiha recommend is also ok. The easiest way to travel is by BTS Skytrain and MRT Subway so you better choose the hotel that is near BTS or MRT. Some hotel that other members of soompi book are also ok like

Four Seasons International House

http://www.fourseasonsinter.com/

My Hotel Bangkok

http://www.myhotelbangkok.com/index.html

Guest honeyb

NEWS!!!

The actual tickets can be claimed from 8 March til 14 March at True Shops listed here:

True Shop The Mall Bangkapi

True Shop Central Pinklao

True Shop The Mall Ngamwongwan

True Move H Future Park Rungsit

True Shop Central Rama2

True Shop Central Chaengwattana

True Shop CP Tower Silom

True Shop The Mall Tapra

True Shop Central Rama3

True Shop The Mall Bangkae

Webooking Head Office 13th Floor True Tower Ratchada Pisaek Rd.

After 14 March, you can claim actual tickets at the concert arena from 10AM 16 March

64644_10150637139433397_222467878396_8994731_1675106053_n.jpg

Guest honeyb

@irisflyfloat

May I answer your questions? I think Take A Nap is quite convenient because you can take MRT to any where your want. Siam is very near. You can take MRT from Samyan Station and change to BTS at Sala Daeng Station which is one stop or if you can walk longer, you can directly take BTS at Sala Daeng Station to Siam Station which is only 2 stations away. You can go to the concert arena via both MRT and BTS to Mo Chit station and then take Impact Shuttle Bus. From this hostel, you can walk to Silom Road where you can find loads of restaurants and some department stores.

Hope this help :)

Guest tsukushi_chan

[bUYING] 1 ticket for SS4 BKK March 18, BL or BR standing, or Gold Zone/VIP seat please. Willing to negotiate price. Please PM me!

[sELLING] 1 ticket for SS4 Macau March 10, Section 114. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks! :)

This question is for Thai ELF: If I stay at Centara Hotel in Lad Prao area, how do I get to Impact Arena?

Guest honeyb

[bUYING] 1 ticket for SS4 BKK March 18, BL or BR standing, or Gold Zone/VIP seat please. Willing to negotiate price. Please PM me!

[sELLING] 1 ticket for SS4 Macau March 10, Section 114. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks! :)

This question is for Thai ELF: If I stay at Centara Hotel in Lad Prao area, how do I get to Impact Arena?

You can take MRT from Phahon Yothin Station to Mochit staition which is only a station away, then take Impact Arena Shuttle Bus. Or you can take taxi to Mochit station then take Impact Arena Shuttle Bus. Hope this help :)

Sorry to cut your post.

Like what @honeyb said, you can take MRT Subway Phahon Yothin Station and get off at Chatuchak Park station [Exit 3] NOT Mo Chit station [Mo Chit station is if you go by BTS Skytrain]. After that you can go to Impact Arena by Impact Link Shuttle Bus. For more information you can see more details that I post here http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/369333-event-super-junior-the-4th-concert/page__st__100

@irisflyfloat

Take A Nap is also good but in case it is full [They only have 30 rooms], maybe you should try Holiday in Chid Lom or Novotel Siam Square.

http://www.bangkok.com/holidayinnploenchit/

http://www.novotel.com/gb/booking/hotels-list.shtml

Guest karazialcita2

Sorry i have another question, how do I get to union mall from four seasons international house? :)

Sorry i have another question, how do I get to union mall from four seasons international house? :)

BTS Skytrain from Chid Lom station and get off at Mo Chit station then take MRT Subway Chatuchak Park station and get off at Phahon Yothin Station then you will find Union Mall right away. I forgot what exit for Phahon Yothin station but you can ask the MRT staff that you want to go to Union Mall and what exit you need to go out. Should take about 30 min to reach there.

Guest Celine_Ong

[sELLING]

Is anybody interested in buying tickets for SS4 Macau? I have the following tickets for sale. Please contact me at koolkiddy@yahoo.com if you are? Thanks!!

9th March Friday2 x MOP$1980.00 [section 101, Row S, Seats 1 & 2]

2 x MOP$1680.00 [section 123, Row T, Seats 1 & 2]

10th March Saturday

2 x MOP$1980.00 [section 113, Row X, Seats 7 & 8]

2 x MOP$1980.00 [section 113, Row Y, Seats 7 & 8]

Guest jo_80

Sorry to cut your post.

Like what @honeyb said, you can take MRT Subway Phahon Yothin Station and get off at Chatuchak Park station [Exit 3] NOT Mo Chit station [Mo Chit station is if you go by BTS Skytrain]. After that you can go to Impact Arena by Impact Link Shuttle Bus. For more information you can see more details that I post here http://www.soompi.co...t/page__st__100

@irisflyfloat

Take A Nap is also good but in case it is full [They only have 30 rooms], maybe you should try Holiday in Chid Lom or Novotel Siam Square.

http://www.bangkok.c...ayinnploenchit/

http://www.novotel.c...tels-list.shtml

@KoreanXKorean

Thanks for recommending Holiday Inn Bangkok.. In fact I'll be putting up with this hotel during my stay in Bangkok.

@irisflyfloat 

I can get some special rates for you at Holiday Inn Bangkok which KoreanXKorean has recommended. Let me know if you are keen.  

Guest conankind

SELLING

TICKET on 16th For  SS4 Bangkok

ZONE SB 2 Ticket

ZONE SN 4 Ticket

conankiz@windowslive.com or @conankind

Guest irisflyfloat

@KoreanXKorean

Thanks for recommending Holiday Inn Bangkok.. In fact I'll be putting up with this hotel during my stay in Bangkok.

@irisflyfloat 

I can get some special rates for you at Holiday Inn Bangkok which KoreanXKorean has recommended. Let me know if you are keen.  

Hi. Thanks for recommending Holiday Inn. May I know roughly how much would it cost per night for a twin standard room. I'm going on 16 and 17 and was wondering if you will take the taxi or other alternatives to the venue?

Guest nokkypp

Does anyone have extra BL tickets for 17? I need 2 for my friends. Thanks! :)

i have ss4 tickets on feb 17 zone BR. if u want tickets pls contact me, Because i have busy so i can't joy the concert

thanks

nokky(nokky_pp@hotmail.com)

SELLING

SS4 tickets on feb 17 ZONE AR/BR special price, because i have special busy. Pls contact me nokky_pp@hotmail.com

Thanks

nokky

Guest jo_80

Hi. Thanks for recommending Holiday Inn. May I know roughly how much would it cost per night for a twin standard room. I'm going on 16 and 17 and was wondering if you will take the taxi or other alternatives to the venue?

Room rates at Holiday Inn Bangkok is available from 2 384.25 THB subjected to taxes. As for the trip to the Impact Arena, I haven't quite decided on one yet. I am travelling with a group of 5 so taking a taxi might not be the best option. If you decide to stay at Holiday Inn Bangkok, we could travel to the venue together.

Guest irisflyfloat

I had finally decided on Ten Star Inn. My flights arrived late at night and I will leave on 18/3 to catch my 7am flight. Is there any other way I could travel to the airport without booking the taxi? I think taxi is my only option now, if so, anyone could tell me how much it would cost?

Room rates at Holiday Inn Bangkok is available from 2 384.25 THB subjected to taxes. As for the trip to the Impact Arena, I haven't quite decided on one yet. I am travelling with a group of 5 so taking a taxi might not be the best option. If you decide to stay at Holiday Inn Bangkok, we could travel to the venue together.

I am still awaiting confirmation from Ten Star Inn, which is a budget hotel and closer to the shopping places. Thank you for offering. Appreciate it much. =)

Archived