Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to be a troll

MannosukeMannosuke Posts: 12,761Member

SUPERSTAR

I am looking for techniques on trolling.
I imagine trolls have their own set of trolling jargon that they use to associate themselves with the trolling clan.

I would like to speak the troll lingo.
Who here is well-versed in the ways of the troll.

Replies

• CrunchyrunchyCrunchyrunchy Posts: 642Member

IDOL

me.

Trolling is very easy.
  • raburaburaburabu Posts: 102Member
    Go to youtube and look up Trololo Sing Along.

Set it on loop.

Or play Trundle in League of Legends.
    makelovenoises
  • monkeyinabarrelmonkeyinabarrel Posts: 1,371Member

IDOL

edited March 2012
    Do you like 2ne1?

From the great words of sand11
  • 58805880 Local Misanthrope CaliforniaPosts: 634Member

IDOL

You didn't need to make a thread; should've just PM'd dumas/samud.
    The oxymoronic truth about people is that they will never fail to disappoint you.
  • NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

It's telling us the technique on how to troll in here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28angling%29
    Quebecker image Style
  • 58805880 Local Misanthrope CaliforniaPosts: 634Member

IDOL

Samud wrote on 29 February 2012 - 08:24 PM:

LOL the fact that you've responded to this thread confirms my previous post.
    The oxymoronic truth about people is that they will never fail to disappoint you.
  • zombiemeatheadzombiemeathead Posts: 1New Member
    trolls are not real, you fool.
  • BingBong_514BingBong_514 Posts: 284Member
    The word 'troll' needs to be in ITALICS.

Followed by > :ph34r:
  • fabrications.fabrications. i'm a ghost noPosts: 3,534Member

IDOL

80% of the active males here troll, which is funny cause I've always included you in that percentage, mannosuke :lol:
    Beavercleaver
  • MannosukeMannosuke Posts: 12,761Member

SUPERSTAR

Yes, but I would like to acquire some of that so-called "troll-jutsu" skills that are quite popular on the "intarwebs".
    edited March 2012
    Paladine already took note of my advice and was even using it against me in my own thread.

Maybe you should join in, Mannosuke, and use my epic troll jutsu too! :ph34r:
  • pho-king-nguyen-erpho-king-nguyen-er Posts: 26Member
    edited March 2012
    Hmm I personally trolled and killed this forum recently called asiafinest.com. If you got a linux machine you can write scripts using a text web browser(Lynx or w3m). You can write a registering script where it'll signup for e-mails(make sure the e-mail site don't require captcha to register), then use that to register the forum. You can write up multiple of these scripts for different e-mail providers. Also make sure these scripts write to a file to keep track of e-mail, user-names, and passwords. I personally like to set this up using XML. Then setup a script that'll crawl through the forum using the username you registered from that XML list, where it'll finds the "New topic" button create a thread or it'll find "Add Reply" button create a post. Of course some of your users will get banned, so in the previous script setup a way that if it can't crawl, then obviously that username is banned and remove it from the XML file and use the next username on the list.

Pretty simple scripts to setup. Also most likely your IP address will get banned. Google "anonymous proxy" and that'll be your friend to setup on your computer so that you'll access the forum with another IP address.

I used VMs to help make mass attacks, but ofcourse you don't have to...using one machine is good enough to annoy that forum.

Gosh i hate asiafinest.com...Ben is a little bitch.

Also I am not gonna give you the scripts I made...trolling is serious business and you gotta work hard to be a l33t troll. Just take my advice if you want to take trolling to the next level.
  • NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

Hey guys, how do you know if someone is a troll?
    I thought we're all normal people! (Except the dude who wanted to get physically violent and go drink together at the other thread).
    Quebecker image Style
  • Sleepless.Sleepless. Posts: 281Member
    edited March 2012
    Just keep doing what you're doing. You've already reached the pinnacles of trollism. 
    knockblockxChristineeeBeavercleaver
  • HERMITHERMIT Posts: 10,604Friend of Soompi

EXALTED ONE

edited March 2012
    I'm a relatively old guy ..... so I prepare for it kinda old school. 
    I asked someone for advice on this once and she said I already had the height and looks down pat.
    I just needed to work on riddles and hang out under bridges more often.  [img]http://i42.Richard Simmons/2a8hk7t.jpg[/img]
    Jaeho
    Eat more goats!

Three aren't enough!