Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Guest candace8itall

Hey! I'm also going to the concert with my sister! :)

My seats are...Orchestra...MM I believe (my mother has the tickets at the moment). It's somewhere in the middle in Sec 300.

As for meet ups, would we meet in front of the Nokia Theater an hour before the show or so? I would love to meet a lot more Kpop fans since there are so few where I live :)

yea, there arent many kpop fans where i live either haha, im going alone so the pre-concert meet up would be fun! itd be great to get to get excited and go all fangirl-y on the boys with other people before the concert ^.^

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest candace8itall

ATTENTION ALL PRIMS AND BOICES!

***ma.cherie & ticklemepinkz have discussed a pre-concert meet-up at the entrance to the Nokia theater where the bank ATMs are. I think it'll be fun to get excited and fan-girly with a bunch of people before we go crazy on the boys! So if you are alone or would want to hang before the concert and wander around little tokyo/koreatown and grab some yummy food, email me at candace.8.it.all@gmail.com so I can get a number on nametags we might need and who to expect (we don't want to leave you!) There are other meet ups being dicussed on other websites so if you let me know and this Soompi meet up never happens, I can keep you updated on other ones :) ***

Guest leoceanic7

I know everyone is mentioning about the fan meet the day before the concert. If it's sometime in the afternoon like 12 noon or earlier, I can go. If it's anytime around 5, I can't go at all as I have classes that day that I cannot miss since it's critique day. :( I'd love to attend the fan meeting. Thankfully I'll be at the concert as I already have my tickets. Nevertheless I cannot wait!

Hi! I just want to share the link for the video from MNET for Ft Island & Cnblue's Stand Up Concert :)

CNBLUE - www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoXFi_Knj4A&list=LL0rfnN7dKsTzdnW26SLmXfw&index=16&feature=plpp_video

Ft Island - www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBETk8Tv-gA&list=LL0rfnN7dKsTzdnW26SLmXfw&index=15&feature=plpp_video

Guest MySweetAddiiction

I ordered my tickets 3 weeks ago from POWERHOUSE and I have yet to receive them. D'8

you should try calling and contacting them~ ;w; good luck!

Guest Princezcamia

Where is the fan meeting and what time? I am flying in around 5 I don't know where would it be. Will they sign our cd?

I'm going. I actually RSVPed yesterday, and I'll try going to the fanmeet earlier like... 4 hours? xDD

Guest jesseHEARTSjoongie

Countdown=11 days LEFT. It is like 2:30 am in San Diego and I am up and excited. So I'm confused is there a soompi meet up? If so where and when?! and does anyone know the details on the fanmeet?? Oh yeah If anyone is willing to trade tickets. PM me! I have 2 tickets for orchestra row AA. seats in the 200s. I'm trying to get closer like Row A in orchestra(preferably in the 200 or 300) Well hope to see all you boices and primadonnas soon ;3

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

I know we only have 2 week left.

But we are still waiting for MLive final confirmation of time & location.

well update here as soon with final detail of the fanmeet.

Thank You^^

P.S I know a lot of people want to do a fan gathering on concert day.

Is there any volunteer who would like to help me gather up everyone together ?

Im admin at a ftisland fansite and some of us are planning to meet already.

But there has been new member who just told me there are other fan who

are coming alone on concert day that would love to join in a meet up :)

I need help in case there is change of plan for me to help out with the concert.

And if that happens, i cant be there with everyone so its better off if the other

can help out :)

If your interested please email me and we can discuss.

Email; jaurim03@gmail.com

Where is the fan meeting and what time? I am flying in around 5 I don't know where would it be. Will they sign our cd?

Well, I get my updates on CNBlueStorm at Twitter and just now, they announced that the fanmeeting is a go! But they have yet to announce the time and place, but I'll seriously go. I feel like it's going to be in the morning or afternoon though since it's not logical to do fanmeetings at night? It's hella scary in LA at night -_______-

EDIT: I just saw your last question xDDD That, I dunno. But I do feel like they'll sign almost anything! Heck, I plan on preparing gifts for all of them! AHHHHH! And of course, FTIsland too *0*

[iNFO] Save the Date, March 8th!! – Fan Meet and Greet in LA Stand Up Live

fm2-new-date.jpg

Watch out for this post for up-to-the-minute updates as we receive it  from MNET and the organizers.  As of Monday, 2/27, the fan meet and  greet on March 8th is confirmed.  Time and location still TBD as well as  specific details.

At this time, we ask Boice and Primadonnas to please wear the  appropriate dress color code.  BOICE, if you can wear blue and  Primadonnas if you can wear yellow, that will be great!!

More details upcoming also in terms of concert and meet and greet logistics.

Thank you!!

DETAILS COMING SOON!!

source: http://cnbluestorm.c...-stand-up-live/

Guest candace8itall

To all Prims and BOICES!

I’ve been coordinating with the admin of loveft-i.net, an international ft island fansite and with people from SOOMPI.com to make one big fan meet-up happen! (Since fan meet-ups were being like half-planned on several different websites, but nobody was actually making it happen). I think it’d be really fun to have everyone get excited for the concert together, since it seems like the majority of people are coming alone or in pairs (not as fun as a big group hanging out, exploring, and eating together :)

We are planning on meeting IN FRONT OF THE NOKIA THEATER, at 6PM. We will possibly stop by a nearby cafe to chat and for drinks then scope out the area for some good food or something to munch on! We won’t be eating for awhile and we will need the energy while were screaming our hearts out during the concert haha.

http://bit.ly/zWsvXv 

^The RSVP link for the pre-concert meet-up! Click and add your name, there is a picture also of where we will be meeting up.

Guest suuyuri

Ahhhh im sooo excited for the concert but i will be seating alone because me and my friend got our tickets separately (she got hers for her birthday) so i was wondering if anyone bought a seat near Orch kk 401?

Guest ticklemepinkz

To all Prims and BOICES!

I’ve been coordinating with the admin of loveft-i.net, an international ft island fansite and with people from SOOMPI.com to make one big fan meet-up happen! (Since fan meet-ups were being like half-planned on several different websites, but nobody was actually making it happen). I think it’d be really fun to have everyone get excited for the concert together, since it seems like the majority of people are coming alone or in pairs (not as fun as a big group hanging out, exploring, and eating together :)

We are planning on meeting IN FRONT OF THE NOKIA THEATER, at 6PM. We will possibly stop by a nearby cafe to chat and for drinks then scope out the area for some good food or something to munch on! We won’t be eating for awhile and we will need the energy while were screaming our hearts out during the concert haha.

http://bit.ly/zWsvXv<- The RSVP link for the pre-concert meet-up! Click and add your name, there is a picture also of where we will be meeting up.

UPDATE: a member has a way to pre-make name tags for those who RSVP to the meet-up we are planning. They will have your name and where you are from (like soompi, or loveft-i.net, or Florida, CA etc…) this way we can have where you are from just like at college orientation ^^ So make sure to let us know beforehand!

ALSO: As of Monday, 2/27, the fan meet and greet on March 8th is confirmed! Time and location still TBD as well as specific details.

“At this time, we ask Boice and Primadonnas to please wear the appropriate dress color code. BOICE, if you can wear blue and Primadonnas if you can wear yellow, that will be great!!

More details upcoming also in terms of concert and meet and greet logistics.”

^Taken from an official twitter statement about the fanmeet. Get excited!!

RSVP here if  the link above gives you an error.

Guest xeudaemonic

I'm finally getting my tickets mailed home. Called Powerhouse again today and they confirmed they were mailing my new tickets! WHOOO, so if anyone is sitting near KK 317-318, let me know!

AND OMG, a meet&greet with FT&CN! I haven't been to a fan meet with the artists sinceeee Se7en came 3-4 years ago, hahaha. This is great! Definitely going to be there! Hopefully, I can bring small things for the guys and it'll be accepted!

Guest mxx120388

Me and my friend Jess are driving from Utah to L.A. We will be staying in a hotel in the middle of koreatown. We'll be there on the 8th, if anyone wants to get together and hang out the night before the concert!

Are the hotels in koreantown pretty expensive??  I've been looking at hotels by the theatre but they're running for soo much...

Guest anieleen

Are the hotels in koreantown pretty expensive??  I've been looking at hotels by the theatre but they're running for soo much...

Instead look for hotels that are within walking distance from the Metro Rail. That's what we did and got a $90 room downtown.

The train stops by the Nokia Theater and it's really dependable and safe. We do this all the time when we're in the LA area.

In fact, we booked a room for KMF that way, too.

Hope this helps.

Guest jjong_luv

We're staying at  a hotel that didn't have very good reviews, but it's affordable. I would rather save the money anyway. We're only gonna be there to sleep. We're staying at the Howard Johnson Hotel, it only cost 157 dollars for two nights. You could try there if you're not picky :)  Everything else I looked at was too expensive.

Archived