[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the news. Saw that too and posted the link at Suna's thread.

Am real happy to hear the news. Suna is in action again ........... Hurray!

So, perhaps, the young idol will play the role of her son???? And ..........

who will be her love interest? Can he be LDW?  Too soon?

Wow!  Thanks for the updates!  I love the story line about the "fling thing" And yes, Dear "I Do, I Do" director & writer please consider LDW to be KSA's lover the second time around!  

Guest jastinel

Waaaah, thanks for the news about I do...I do, I think the plot is interesting, specially the part that KSA will get pregnant and will have a baby in this drama.

Hmmm, the young idol is a bit older to be KSA son or they intend to make KSA older in this drama? I`m excited already,

I just wish her leading man will be as handsome and as good as LDW in acting and older than JYW....hihihi!

Guest ptsh836

Waaaah, thanks for the news about I do...I do, I think the plot is interesting, specially the part that KSA will get pregnant and will have a baby in this drama.

Hmmm, the young idol is a bit older to be KSA son or they intend to make KSA older in this drama? I`m excited already,

I just wish her leading man will be as handsome and as good as LDW in acting and older than JYW....hihihi!

hi, jastinel....

there was talk about a cougar storyline at weibo.... chn_zhuashafa_thumb.gif

jung yong hwa somehow got into the picture n the gals over there were debating over the large age gap between these two actors....they were all genuinely worried about sunny's age showing more prominently if paired with such a young dish!!!! nonozhayan_thumb.gifnonozhayan_thumb.gifnonozhayan_thumb.gif

here, ive got sunny's latest pixs in the 'hot chili paper' vol 69 (a japanese mag, i think) interviewing her n bringing up the kiss on jeju beach!! the link is  http://t.cn/zOGNEjlmmshuaimaozi_org.gif

67f4aa9etw1dqiab9r4jjj.jpg

Thanks for all the news. It's weird I was just thinking that the next role I want LDW in more mature role like a father or something he he he..

Guess to soon for them to act together in drama. If it was a movie maybe it was possible.

Guess she would start shooting soon. Oh I hope they have the SOAW tour before that..

Anyone knows king kong ent email? I can't get it from the website..

Guest *alodia*

FYI, the news said that Kim Sun Ah is a strong candidate. There's still no confirmation yet.

I translated the full article on my blog:

A new article came out today regarding the upcoming MBC drama, I Do, I Do. However there's still no confirmation regarding the casting of Kim Sun Ah, but this time there's a hint regarding the storyline.

According to MyDaily, Kim Sun Ah is a strong candidate as the female lead. The people behind the drama has already sent their offer/proposal to Kim Sun Ah and she is in the middle of reviewing it. If this will push trough, this will be Kim Sun Ah's return to MBC after 4 years. Her last drama with MBC is When It's At Night last 2009. The production is still looking for a possible leading man, among current Hallyu stars.

The drama that is set to air on this coming May is a hilarious romantic comedy about a Gold Miss (an unmarried woman of marriageable age) who is a successful shoe designer in a shoe company (In Time With You anyone?) who gets in trouble and got pregnant after "one night mistake" with a rookie employee.

Kim Sun Ah's role as a terminally ill patient was received well on last year's SBS drama Scent Of A Woman.

My reaction? I've read from some Facebook friends that Jung Yong Hwa was being considered in this drama, and I can't understand why. Now I know why. But this kinda reminds me so so so much of Foxy Lady - a one night stand with a noona, only this noona is not a girl next door, rather an elegant one (me imagining Ariel Lin's look from In Time With You since Ariel is a manager of a shoe company in that drama). I guess a lot of Kim Sun Ah's fans will be very happy. They've been wanting to see a glamorous Kim Sun Ah in a drama for once. Me, I'm not yet sure... it's always easy for me to relate to Kim Sun Ah's character because they were always the average girls from Kim Sam Soon to Heo Cho Hee to Shin Mi Rae to Lee Yeon Jae. I'm kinda aloof with classy, glamorous characters AND am not a fan of May-December love affairs (since I'm not into "flower boys" either). Let's just wait and see. After all Kim Sun Ah hasn't confirmed the drama yet.

---

Dia, who are you kidding. It's a Kim Sun Ah drama. Even if she takes a role of a tree, I'm sure you'll love her to death still, isn't it? XD

^_^ let's keep our fingers crossed!

Guest JaelAhumada

I know it is supposed to be young, but not to the extent yong jung hwa is very young, she wins with 14 years old sufieciente to be the mother, (But not appear) I hope to be one somewhat higher.

And do not get me wrong, Sunny seems very nice, to act with any actor, but I think it should be one a little older.

Guest jastinel

Real excited that Suna might be in a new drama,

Hope that this will be confirmed soon. Read more

about the plot in dramabeans. There's a lively debate

about the male lead. Here's the link.

http://www.dramabeans.com/

Thanks for the link Sueyip!

I`m alive again and i hope this drama will be added in the list of her best drama.

Jo In Sung best fits the role, someone i can drool and feel giddy when his beside KSA.

Lee min Ho is other people`s choice...hihihi!

Guest bananaleaf

here, ive got sunny's latest pixs in the 'hot chili paper' vol 69 (a japanese mag, i think) interviewing her n bringing up the kiss on jeju beach!! the link is  http://t.cn/zOGNEjl*quoted image*

*quoted image*

oohhhh so the kiss/tango at the beach was Wookie's idea :D

no wonder he was dazed after that kiss. lol

34g3vc3.jpg

zybz4h.jpg

re Sunny's new drama. X to JYH, Kim Bum etc.. I want someone awesome!!! Can it be Wookie again? kekeke

Guest JaelAhumada

Do you read Dong Wook suggested that scene? How romantic. Sunny also suggested the bike scene, right? I read an interview with Sunny (correct me if I'm wrong) at the scene said that Lee Dong Wook covers it with his suit coat, was not in the script and he suggested it or said it was something spontaneous that right now?

wub.gif

Do you read Dong Wook suggested that scene? How romantic. Sunny also suggested the bike scene, right? I read an interview with Sunny (correct me if I'm wrong) at the scene said that Lee Dong Wook covers it with his suit coat, was not in the script and he suggested it or said it was something spontaneous that right now?

*quoted image*

The beachtango kiss scene was so sweet and romantic. LDW sure made

a good suggestion and he got to kiss Suna so passionately ...... hot, hot, hot.

I really love the bike kiss too - it's so refreshing .... was this used in other dramas?

And that scene of LDW covering Suna up - that sure showed his possessiveness.

Anyway, does anyone have news of their meet and greet in Taiwan or any part of

China? Am looking forward to see them together promoting SOAW.

Guest JaelAhumada

The beachtango kiss scene was so sweet and romantic. LDW sure made

a good suggestion and he got to kiss Suna so passionately ...... hot, hot, hot.

I really love the bike kiss too - it's so refreshing .... was this used in other dramas?

And that scene of LDW covering Suna up - that sure showed his possessiveness.

Anyway, does anyone have news of their meet and greet in Taiwan or any part of

China? Am looking forward to see them together promoting SOAW.

Really? Wow, in other dramas, in the kissing scenes, is so shy. But with Sunny, it suggested kissing scenes. He seems to like much, right?wub.giflaugh.gif

Guest jastinel

Anyone knows if KingKong Ent FB page still exist, can`t open the link, when I click the link to it`s page, it goes back to my page profile????

We all know that KSA might accept the drama I do, I do and we are all concern about, who will be the leading man of KSA in this drama, since there is no confirmation who will it be and i know each one of us has our own likes, I suggest that we must send a message of suggestion to KKEnt and they can discuss it wid the production of I do, I do...they have twitter accout, (https://twitter.com/#!/KingkongENT) if FB KKent page doesn`t exist anymore. I wrote to them suggesting that may be Won Bin or Lee Min Ho, might be the best choice for the role that they are giving to JYW....what do u think guys??? There is no harm in making suggestions right!

Guest jastinel

Hot Chili Paper Video message of KSA….

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYwMjkyNDYw.html

CR:Suna4u in weibo

Guest ptsh836

hi all....gud morning!! brdlalala_thumb.gifbrdlalala_thumb.gifbrdlalala_thumb.gif

ive got some news about sunny's new partner....however im not sure if ive got the gist rite....cuz surfing weibo n deciphering the atrocious translations are two completely different things!! somehow....i understand this news comes from DC ....the link being http://gall.dcinside...5390&page=1 and  http://t.cn/zOtKZgc 

Lee Jang Woo's name has been tossed into the pile of hopefuls here....see how dishy he is....he is a model by profession n he even sings!! lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif

Lee-Jang-Woo01.jpg

he was last seen in 'Glory Jane' /'Man of Honor' starring opposite Park Min Young n Chun Jung Myung n even earlier in 'Smile, Donghae' as the younger brother of Donghae; Dojin.... he was also in 'Three Brothers'.....he's quite a new hand in my opinion but is rising very quickly now....so ive reasons to believe he is being fiercely promoted....u know how kdrama is...when youre hot....youre everywhere!!! kekeke

62ae458btw1dqp6230ah1j.jpg

well, i hope i got this news rite...seems they will start shooting end of march....to be ready for viewing by may!!!

Guest arashi76

hi all....gud morning!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

ive got some news about sunny's new partner....however im not sure if ive got the gist rite....cuz surfing weibo n deciphering the atrocious translations are two completely different things!! somehow....i understand this news comes from DC ....the link being http://gall.dcinside...5390&page=1 and  http://t.cn/zOtKZgc 

Lee Jang Woo's name has been tossed into the pile of hopefuls here....see how dishy he is....he is a model by profession n he even sings!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

he was last seen in 'Glory Jane' /'Man of Honor' starring opposite Park Min Young n Chun Jung Myung n even earlier in 'Smile, Donghae' as the younger brother of Donghae; Dojin.... he was also in 'Three Brothers'.....he's quite a new hand in my opinion but is rising very quickly now....so ive reasons to believe he is being fiercely promoted....u know how kdrama is...when youre hot....youre everywhere!!! kekeke

*quoted image*

well, i hope i got this news rite...seems they will start shooting end of march....to be ready for viewing by may!!!

I just read this rumor over at sunwook.wordpress.  He is kinda cute, and I know the story really calls for an older girl - younger guy... but I hope they shorten the age gap of Sunny's leading man.   5 to 6 years is okay, like LDW.  Hehe!

Archived