[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest bananaleaf

Hello, I want to do 2 questions, how the song is called Lee  Dong Wook  wrote to his fanmeet? And by chance someone has the video that Kim Sun Ah did for the birthday of Lee Dong Wook? Thank you. *quoted image*

you should back-read in the SOAW thread...we posted the translation there, but there's no video just pictures.

here's the song that he wrote...

tumblr_lu7aziDRFL1qfqt0ro1_r1_1280.jpg

Heya! Actually, I've been visiting regularly but I haven't been posting as much as before. I just read coz it's more fun ^^Ohhh right, Sunny doesn't have me2day anymore... so she won't be able to ask Wookie anything on me2day T____TJung Yong Hwa -- hwattttt :blink:

ahh i see. I thought you forgot about us kekeke. :P I posted another question on Wookie's me2day...for whom did you write the song "you by my side"? hahaha

Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Wook singing “Us Again”plus the video message of Wook.

to http://sunwook.wordpress.com/

tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

more overseas promotion pleaseeeeeeeeee :w00t:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

2012.2.18【KNTV】“和金宣儿的美好一天”2011.12.20 FM 01 &02

fr 日饭 kabutokouji,目前只有上半部分两段。

KSA Japan Fan Meeting

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU1NTc3MDY4.html

KSA Japan Fan Meeting

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU1NTczNjc2.html

credit@Baidu

Guest JaelAhumada

you should back-read in the SOAW thread...we posted the translation there, but there's no video just pictures.

here's the song that he wrote...

*quoted image*

ahh i see. I thought you forgot about us kekeke.  :P I posted another question on Wookie's me2day...for whom did you write the song "you by my side"? hahaha

tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif  

more overseas promotion pleaseeeeeeeeee :w00t:

Thank you. No matter that there is no video, this is more than enough. The lyrics are nice, but do not know much, because I'm Latina. ¿I can translate it into Spanish to understand it better?

Guest bananaleaf

Thank you. No matter that there is no video, this is more than enough. The lyrics are nice, but do not know much, because I'm Latina. ¿I can translate it into Spanish to understand it better?

I only know the chorus.. "Te amo te amo te amo te amo. Tu eres mi bebe, bebe, bebe, bebe" :P:lol: you should try google translate :D

oh i found the pics from the video and the KSA's message for Wookie.

1zwmcex.jpg (cr to rome_jyap)

el8gE.jpg

"No matter at what time, no matter where you are, I will always be cheering for you." :wub:

tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Guest arashi76

I only know the chorus.. "Te amo te amo te amo te amo. Tu eres mi bebe, bebe, bebe, bebe"  :P:lol:  you should try google translate  :D

*quoted image* (cr to rome_jyap)

*quoted image*

"No matter at what time, no matter where you are, I will always be cheering for you."  :wub:

This brings back sweet memories.  wub.gif  How I wish there will be more great news of them together.  The drama has ended so please give us SOAW promo news!!!!

Guest JaelAhumada

I only know the chorus.. "Te amo te amo te amo te amo. Tu eres mi bebe, bebe, bebe, bebe"  :P:lol:  you should try google translate  :D

*quoted image* (cr to rome_jyap)

*quoted image*

"No matter at what time, no matter where you are, I will always be cheering for you."  :wub:

Thank you.

What beautiful words!wub.gif

Guest donnapie

Annyeong SunWook Sisters! :)

It's been awhile but i'm just grateful to everyone for keeping this thread alive and kicking,

Though things have been pretty much on the down low and not to mention a little rough on the ship, i'm just glad that Wookie is finally through shooting Wild Romance so i hope that they can squeeze in some moments of bonding time before Sunny starts on her drama.

I have just finished the final episode of WR and i just find it a little curious (and gleeful) that you can count the number of sweet scenes that Wookie shared with his two leading ladies in one hand for the drama.

The skinship was so minimal, i somehow felt the romance in the title was not wild but rather missing.  LOL!

I did love his chemistry with Si Young though but i wonder if it was a conscious effort on his part to pick a project which does not really focus on the love story?  Any which way, i'm just glad that Sunny is still tops when it comes to the number of skinship shared with Wookie whether on or offscreen.

And because i miss them and in the hopes that SunWook will once again have the chance to be in public together, i made this MV to a song that i love and a version that i adore.

Let's relive the wonderful memories!  Enjoy!

LEE DONG WOOK AND KIM SUN AH - SCENT OF A WOMAN WITHOUT YOU

It's been awhile but i'm just grateful to everyone for keeping this thread alive and kicking,

Though things have been pretty much on the down low and not to mention a little rough on the ship, i'm just glad that Wookie is finally through shooting Wild Romance so i hope that they can squeeze in some moments of bonding time before Sunny starts on her drama.

I have just finished the final episode of WR and i just find it a little curious (and gleeful) that you can count the number of sweet scenes that Wookie shared with his two leading ladies in one hand for the drama.

The skinship was so minimal, i somehow felt the romance in the title was not wild but rather missing.  LOL!

I did love his chemistry with Si Young though but i wonder if it was a conscious effort on his part to pick a project which does not really focus on the love story?  Any which way, i'm just glad that Sunny is still tops when it comes to the number of skinship shared with Wookie whether on or offscreen.

And because i miss them and in the hopes that SunWook will once again have the chance to be in public together, i made this MV to a song that i love and a version that i adore.

Nice! thanks for the video.

And totally agree re: the relative romance in WR v. SOAW and thinking the love interest was minimized.  Nothing beats the chemistry in SOAW!!

Guest noopie_1

Hallo donnapie, saw your post in WR thread. Yea, I agree with you on this. I enjoy watching the chemistry between Wookie n SY too. But it's really different feeling with Wookie and Sunny.  I miss both of them. I hope they are doing well right now, and still keep in touch.

Now that wookie has ended his drama, I hope he has time for a break and perhaps he can spend time with sunny again. HEHEHE, and hopefully we can hear some public appearance between the two of them. :)

Thank you for the video donnapie!

60536487.jpg

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa Considered for ‘I Do, I Do’ Thanks to Japan

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa is getting busy and he can thank Japan for that. He has recently been receiving offers for lead roles, including the lead for the upcoming MBC drama I Do, I Do, because his name is able to draw in investments from Japan.

In the case of I Do, I Do, we believe the Japanese are thinking the lead should be a hallyu star like Jung Yong Hwa, and that’s why there has been word that he will be cast for the drama.

Kim Sun Ah is currently at the top of the list of possibilities for the female lead for I Do, I Do

Click on the top link to read the full article at Mnet news.

I like Oh Ji Ho to be KSA leading man, but Won Bin would be the best choice.

Ya, the young idol might be taking the role of Suna's younger brother and yes,

Oh Ji Ho would look good with Suna. Really hope to hear news of her new

drama soon.

By the way, have you all read this piece of news - looks like our couple emerged

top in another poll? Perhaps someone can translate this. Thanks.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1423116937

Guest jastinel

drama soon.

By the way, have you all read this piece of news - looks like our couple emerged

It`s the same poll that u have mentioned to me days ago.

"About who they want to sip wine together." (something like that)

drama soon.

At first I thought why Oh Ji Ho, but after having a "glimpse" of La Belle...now I know why! ( * * )

Guest ptsh836

hi, good morning!!

some news about sunny's latest drama venture.....

Kim Sun Ah will join MBC drama 'I DO I DO' playing the female lead in a romantic comedy drama after a lapse of four years since 'Every Night' in 2008. the drama is expected to start playing in May of this year n its about a top designer who had a one night fling n due to errors becomes pregnant and gives birth to baby. see link http://t.cn/zOG34Cn

5e721911gw1dqix7r7dpfj.jpg

hi, good morning!!

some news about sunny's latest drama venture.....

Kim Sun Ah will join MBC drama 'I DO I DO' playing the female lead in a romantic comedy drama after a lapse of four years since 'Every Night' in 2008. the drama is expected to start playing in May of this year n its about a top designer who had a one night fling n due to errors becomes pregnant and gives birth to baby. see link http://t.cn/zOG34Cn

*quoted image*

Thanks for the news. Saw that too and posted the link at Suna's thread.

Am real happy to hear the news. Suna is in action again ........... Hurray!

So, perhaps, the young idol will play the role of her son???? And ..........

who will be her love interest? Can he be LDW? Too soon?

Archived