Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Forums is moving TOMORROW!! Migration is scheduled to begin around 8am PDT Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday [more details]

The Hot & Sexy Thai Actor Ken Theeradeth

so handsome and gorgeous!!
Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan

Ken's the hot guy from Oum Ruk or aka Chain of Love with the gorgeous Ann Thongprasom.

I don't think I've seen anyone post pictures of him up yet, so I thought I's share some pictures of him with you all. I especially know that those of you who watch Thai Lakorn (like me image) will like Ken. If it was posted already then close the thread and sorry, of course.. or I'll close it... whatever....

But yeah, Ken totally rocks my world and I'm sure he'll rock yours too!!! He's so hot and sexy. I'm glad he's not one of those hot Asian actors who wears feminine clothing (not naming anyone, but there's plenty of them out there). He looks manly hot... and not just boyish looking cute...

Sorry ladies, but this hunk is taken (I know it's so sad) image ... and I heard he's going to get married since they've been dating for 3 years or more years... makes me more sad (he's too young to get married. he's only 28) image ! He's dating this Thai Actress name Noi and I hear she's a lot older than him... But yeah, he's going to get married maybe by this year?? or maybe he's already married. who knows? Well, I wish him all the luck!

Here's a little info about him.

Name: ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธุ์ / Theeradeth Wongpuapan
Nickname: Ken
Birthday: December 3rd, 1979
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Hobbies: Taking Picture, Travel

DRAMAS:

Hok Pee Nong > First lakorn
Rachinee Loong Thoong Poon Puang Duang Jun > 1999
Fon Tok Kee Moo Lai > 2000
Kon Kong Pandin > 2000
Sue 11 Tua > 2001
Rang Ngao >2002
Plae Kao > 2002
Ai Ma Lek > 2002
Tra Fah Sin Dai Sao Kae > 2003
Pra Jun San Kol > 2003
Ruk Sood Fah Lah Sood Loke > 2004
Nueng Nai Soong > 2005
Song Rao Nirun Don > 2005
Sai Sued Sai Saduad > 2006
Sue Ruk Maha Ruk > 2006
Oom Ruk > 2006

MOVIES:
Behind the Painting (very sad and good)
...there could be more, but I'm not sure...

image image

Ken with his leading lady, Noi.

They look very hot together in these pictures, but in some of the pictures that I've seen of them together she doesn't look really pretty and sometimes she looks really old by his side. I guess whatever floats his boat.
They especially look hot here. Ken looks hot and dangerous while Noi looks pretty.

Please read the signature rules
·

Replies

• SoteedaSoteeda Posts: 31Member
    Oh I heart Ken!! I loved him in Oum Ruk image
    ·
  • me094me094 California, USAPosts: 1,234Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

Hey... hahaha... an Ken thread... interesting... How can anyone not like ken... This guy is a great actor and not to mention very pleasing to the eye... i can look at him all day and never get tired... hahaha... he has a few newer lakorns... not quite new but this year that are pretty good... i haven't been watching lakorn lately but... i did watch the one with Aom... i can't seem to remember the name... it's very good though... check it out...
    "We are the change we've been waiting for."
    - Barack Obama
    ·
  • grrlgrrl Posts: 140Member
    edited August 2007
    QUOTE(me094 @ Aug 28 2007, 04:10 PM) »
    Hey... hahaha... an Ken thread... interesting... How can anyone not like ken... This guy is a great actor and not to mention very pleasing to the eye... i can look at him all day and never get tired... hahaha... he has a few newer lakorns... not quite new but this year that are pretty good... i haven't been watching lakorn lately but... i did watch the one with Aom... i can't seem to remember the name... it's very good though... check it out...

Yeah I heard about that one. I saw some pictures of it and it looks really cute. My cousin saw it and she said it's really good. I guess when I get home I'll go and watch it.
    Please read the signature rules
    ·
  • mayvamayva Finding UtopiaPosts: 505Member
    he indeed is HOT! image . i haven't been looking out for any new thai lakorn. i just wish that ppl would sub lakorns more often then i can actually watch and understand what they're saying.
    ·
  • she-smilesshe-smiles ♥♥♥ Posts: 3,929Member

IDOL

are there no recent updates of him?
    imageimage
    ·
  • b06b06 . . [? ]. . [.a. w. a. y.]Posts: 2,039Member
    edited December 2008
    aw....ken, i love the ken and ann pairing, they work so well together. wow he's getting marry, congrats to him then.
    art © feimo
    2ywh9hk.jpg
    "Though dreams can be deceiving like faces are to hearts...they serve for sweet relieving when fantasy and reality lie too far"
    ·
  • liltickleliltickle MNPosts: 735Member
    He's already married to Noi and they already have a baby boy...
    ·
  • ma_mel03ma_mel03 ...lapland...Posts: 733Member

IDOL

he has a lakorn currently airing: Jai Rao (Cracked Heart) and it's being eng subbed on youtube. It costars Aff from Jam Loey Ruk. And he looks gorgeous in that lakorn too! he plays a superstar.
    ·
  • lucifleurlucifleur Posts: 46Member

ROOKIE

Now he has lakorn call WiWa WaWun with Chompoo.

and the new with Ann Thongprasom too.
    ·
  • whizzer's_rosewhizzer's_rose gurl_next_door heavenPosts: 1,407Member

IDOL

Wow! Man, HES HOT! :sweatingbullets: where was he when I went to bangkok?????????
    wanna go back to bangkok asap! :w00t:
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    ·
  • nana544nana544 Posts: 10,367Member

SUPERSTAR

Ken is one hot Thai actor =)! He's so handsome and a very good actor with Ann T. I believe he's married and has a child already :). Still, he's so hot hot hot!!!

·
  • janeymjaneym B 2 S T ' s B 2 U T Y Posts: 246Member
    edited June 2010
    I like! What a hot DADDY! Lol. (3
    Isn't his wife like 10 yrs older than him? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    What a lucky wife. (3
    ·
  • leslie_leileslie_lei blue bracelet...lucky charm Posts: 5,898Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

i just watched his lakorn w/ ann "LOVE RECIPE" good lord that was one good Lakorn
    and its even subbed english YEY! haha ...too bad he didnt end up w/ ann
    ·
  • tushe0511tushe0511 Posts: 107Member

ROOKIE

Ken is a great actor....
    His gaze changes from crazy to cute, from perverted to lovable, from angry to sexy!!!
    I'm currently watching his lakorn ''neung nai suang'' with Jenny Tienposuwan.
    It's a great lakorn, there are english subs only for episodes 1 & 2 but i'm still watching it!
     imageimage
    ·
  • nana544nana544 Posts: 10,367Member

SUPERSTAR

He is HOT!!! Just look at his body language, and oh, that stare!!!! His wife is one lucky blessed woman!!! I like Ken, he's so sexy!!!!!!!!!

·
  • uyenluong232uyenluong232 Posts: 6Member

ROOKIE

155301kz0c0ggidiudcauj.jpg

155302rzu65tl96b5fxb2u.jpg

155304mffh2onlpnoho3nr.jpg

155305zu1c120qbsu3jqsf.jpg

FB
    ·
  • uyenluong232uyenluong232 Posts: 6Member

ROOKIE

155359iasf2233yrh2fpal.jpg

155401w8txtx3x1llut3et.jpg

155403c52pb7r4hrq27zc72.jpg

155403c52pb7r4hrq27zc7.jpg

fb

195645bbwas9saxfb8p4f7.jpg

195647spclssl86alf5m54.jpg

195751c60s8m6y0mnzxiix.jpg

195753uyk10xt61czrerwu.jpg

FB
    ·
  • arg23arg23 Posts: 98Member
      I like,love,adore this smart,handsome and hunky male celeb.....
    ·