Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest sasukejutsu

Q _____________ Q My mother made me leave our house, because her boyfriend moved in instead. I have to live at Dad's now, but he lives a million miles away from my school so I haven't attended in forever. Now my boyfriend and I of almost a year broke up because we couldn't deal with each-other's stresses and demands.

I'm just a sadsack~ T ^ T

Guest 12stilettos.

Independence  is the virtue by which you are self-supporting in the sense that you consume nothing that you haven't earned. In a market economy, everyone lives by trade. This does not make independence impracticable. The virtue of independence is to provide one's own means of subsistence. This means either producing it directly, or indirectly by creating something that someone else wants. Dependence, in this case, would mean relying on charity or favors from friends or family. Or worse, theft in the form of direct stealing from others, or indirect theft through benefits by government.

<_<:rolleyes:

Guest f0reveralways

Why do I always fall for the wrong guy? My mind tells me 'NO! NO! STAY AWAY!' but I keep lingering. I keep trying. I think, maybe it's mutual. Maybe it'll work. It doesn't help that Mr. Maybe is right next to me. It's just... I'm emotionally blinded by Mr. Wrong. Sighh.

Plus, my tummy hurts :(

Guest 12stilettos.

I'm probably gonna get back lashed for this but I just have to let this off my chest.

I keep hearing Big Bang as separate spices,(though I know I have yet to hear the whole recipe) at least: not since Lollipop. They haven't hit that recent peak,  like how WG did w/ Wonder World. (Not trying to compare the artists but the quality of the music)

It's becoming so routine w/  Big Bang releasing *something* every few months. And by now, I haven't been  anticipating anything from BB like how I did w/ GD's heart Breaker , or TYs SOLAR.  GDTOP to me is still disappointing, compared to how it could've been,  w/ the right production. Everything sounds like it was meant for 2NE1,  and anything from 2NE1 sounds like it was a BB throwaway. I know 2NE1 is  supposed to be "the female BB" but this is ridiculous, that: and  repackages!!

Any track w/ GDYB is a let down to any old-school  YG Family fan, considering the possibilities of what could've been when  it was announced pre-BB. I saw that "GD and YB were going to extend into  a group," and was like, "COOL! Let's see where it leads us." The saving  grace for me was Seungri's VVIP, which I still play to this day; that,  and Daesung's "Baby Don't Cry." I've gotten to the point where I burned  my favorite BB songs from the last year or two, and made my own custom  BB album.

As you can tell, I'm frustrated w/ Big Bang. Guys... drop  the damn synths, already..!! Come w/ something completely fresh and  crazy. I want that "OMFG!" effect back. Not to say that synths are the  primary problem (they're getting too content w/ their current formula;  one, which many imitate), but seeing GD come up, Heart Breaker  was his highlight,  and I thought, "How can anything within the group top this (you know  what would've - a sep. TOP album, instead of GDTOP)?"  It's sad to see  they didn't, considering that it left alot of growth. They can't seem to  drop out and comeback w/ VIPs threatening to burn YGE & Korea to  the ground...lol I want a TRUE comeback from BB, but how can they  comeback when they haven't gone anywhere? They go to Japan, and Korea  acts like they went overseas. I don't see why they can't take a year off  COMPLETELY to release something game-changing. The competition isn't as  fierce as it is w/ the girl group wars.

Maybe it's because they  know the fanbase is still there, and will still buy whatever they release. I  think VIPs -including me- should smarten up and crap on the new stuff if it's not good.  If we keep overrating it, then that's what we'll keep getting. We need  to show the company that we want see where BB has improved from being "a  Korean version of B2K". Not "a day in the life of BB." They're looking  like relics trying to hold onto their youth. WG matured, so why not BB?

I still love them as persons though, but they've got to step up their game.

Guest adorkableheo

Ugh, stop telling me how to live my life. You're a hypocrite. These days I hate listening to people who are hypocrites. They tell you to do this but they do the same. Like seriously and then they complain, why don't you listen to me? Well you don't even do what you say. Then they go into this tone, well you shouldn't followed me and followed what I say. I know I will make good and bad choices but please how I want to live my life is not up to you. *breathe*

I am just so mad at myself. I have 3 more weeks of this quarter and my grades are up. I seriously want a 4.0 but that' not happening because of my midterms. I do not care, I'm still striving for those A's even it's A-. I'm going to do what it takes. I need those grades to help me accomplish my dreams and goals. I'm just so fed up with these negative people in my life. These people who don't have faith in me. But it's okay, as long, as I have faith in myself, I'll prove them all wrong. I'll prove them all wrong that I can do this, that I am smart too. Just because I'm not smart as others, at least I worked hard and is ambitious. Unlike you people, I work my butt off and not leech off others. I'm going to show you that I can accomplished this, as long as I have my head in the game.

Starting tomorrow, I will not be affected by your negativity or bs. I'm going to live my life to the fullest. I treated you so well, in fact, I treated too well, but what do you return? A bunch of lies and hurtful words. I'm going to hang with people who care for me and treated me the way I deserve. I won't talk anymore of you. I'm going to keep moving forward, thinking positive and work toward these goals I have set for myself!

Guest 12stilettos.

GOSH, NICKI MINAJ'S GRAMMY PERFORMANCE! I can't believe I even dared to watch it.

It was the worst performance of her career and one of the worst I've ever seen in my life. I literally was in shock when I watched and wondered what the john tesh she was thinking. She was trying way too hard, making Gaga look like a non-try hard.

It kinda reeked of desperation to be something different. The chicks spreading their legs in front of the praying altar boys was a bit risqué I thought. I had mixed feelings about the chorus. I didn't mind it but that horrid british accent really rubs me the wrong way.

In her quest to topple the pop world, any scrap of individuality that Nicki Minaj once had has been erased. Her output seems to be getting worse and worse as time goes by – she’s either throwing everything and the kitchen sink at us with songs like “Roman’s Holiday”, or pushing out indistinguishable radio rubbish like “Starships”. There’s no happy medium any more.

<_<

Guest adorkableheo

I just want to go home. I just want to go home.

I want to lie on my bed and hold on to all my pillows, and cry and cry and cry and scream.

But I can't do it here because I'm sharing a room.

I want to cry and just sleep and make this all go away again.

Why is it breaking again? It's been broken 77868628times. It's going to be so broken.

*sigh* Why do I even bother trying? I'm so sick of trying at this. I'm so sick of chasing.

Haven't I learned? No I don't ever learned at this. That's why I keep hurting myself.

------------------------------------------

I'm not going to go insane anymore.

Guest 12stilettos.

Now that's what's wrong w/ the  Music industry today; it used to be controlled by the people; now it's about  nepotism and connections vs talent. That's why voter-based talent shows  do so well. We're at least given the illusion that we're choosing the  winner. Mu-bank gives off that same illusion, but knowing that SME are  leaking pink and white checks in KBS's mailbox, it destroys the  credibility of the labels that *do* want to debut good groups. That's  why M-net blew the whistle on SME, and that's we can have an award show  without SME artists winning anything. Because people are still smart, and not all  of us sell out.

wow..it's amazing how some people can sleep all day, well basically until the afternoon.. i mean she doesn't do anything. doesn't have a job and she gets stress out because she doesn't have enough time to do her hw. i don't get some people sometimes..they practically do nothing and they complain that they don't have enough time to do anything and that their so busy. Well, she can use her time spend every morning sleeping in, until 12 to do her hw or things she needs to do. I seriously can't wake up at 12, that's ur whole entire day already. She gets on my nerves. complains about everything, when she doesn't do anything to fix her problems too..goodness..lazy people..

Guest savoir vivre

Yesterday I received a piece of hate mail. Actually, I’m probably being a bit too harsh; I wouldn’t actually classify it as hate mail so much as more a kind of strong criticism mail. Either way, I’ve decided to respond to it here. This isn’t the first time I’ve received mail of this kind. I’ve had plenty before, and to an equal degree complimentary messages too, but the reason I decided to respond in this way is because although the person gave me their name, they didn’t leave a return email address; the name may also not be real. Now why have I chosen to respond? Am I offended by the remarks? Nope. Was I upset? Nope. Did I go have a cry in a corner? Nope.

Truth be told, I would generally not pay that much attention to it,  let alone respond to any messages of this nature, but this one  especially caught my attention.   There were tones in the message that were reminiscent of the way I used to think.. Haha.. But I get it.

I shouldn't let this linger in my mind longer than necessary.

It's mind over matter anyway. I don't mind, coz you don't matter.

Guest shakemyhand

Dear A

john teshkk you john tesh you john tesh you. You and your cousin know you have me on Facebook, so why would you talk about "a night to forget"  on his goddamn profile picture?! Smooth move since it came up on my feed, and I saw it. I really hope you were talking about the fact that you can't hold your liquor and puked like a little pinkberry the entire night, but if you're talking about the OTHER thing, let's get a few things straight: 

1) I said at least 4 times that I was drunk 

2) I could barely stand up straight 

3) YOU kissed ME , and this isn't me making mini cooper up. I wouldn't have the guts to initiate something like that. 

4) john tesh YOU 

You didn't even have the tact/decency to keep in touch afterward. Ugh.. 

and to YOU 

Spare your cousin the john teshing story. It's not like I was leaping into his arms either. "you look like you needed a room that night" yeah right. 

Facebook is for turds. My biggest mistake was not sticking to my resolution of logging off for good. 

Why complain when you don't have it and the moment you do get it, you complain even more? Just shut it already.

Seriously, use a different tube of toothpaste because the one you're using now smells so bad that it's freaking giving me a headache. To add to that, the smell and you people spitting so loudly, wakes me up every morning. Gross.

Guest 12stilettos.

Tearing myself away from the cushy life and the lap of luxury, I left behind my beautiful apartment and took a stroll downtown the other day. The unfortunate events to follow would leave me greatly distressed, unsettled and stricken with anguish. Arghh..  I shouldn't have left. 

Guest finesse.

I’ll forever sit here laughing at your existence. You are a waste and  all that negativity you pump out will hurt you in the end. It’s not  healthy and the fact that you must get enjoyment by anonymously  attacking others is concerning. 

Hell, the fact that you can’t come off anonymous shows me that you don’t  have the courage. If you really want to show off, how about you show me  your URL and still be an richard simmons like you’ve always been. But you won’t  because you’re a pathetic entity who’s scared. You know what you’re  doing is wrong and you know you’ll be attacked back.

I feel bad for you that you thrive on all this negativity. You can’t  just be with people who like the same things, you have to hate things  and attack them. Go out of your way to make people around you feel  horrible just so you can feel special. I pity you. You can’t have the  enjoyment others have because you have to be a jackass. If I could, I’d  smack you for being an idiot.

Enjoy all your fun while you can, because it’ll come back at you. All  this negativity will boomerang and smack you in the face so I don’t  have to. You’ll regret all of this one day, while I’ll sit here saying  “You got what you deserved. Sorry”

Guest o________O

How do you expect me to complete this assignment when we weren't even taught how to perform the tasks? Pretty dumb if you ask me, there's not even a dedicated tutorial anywhere.

And please stop with the 5% assignments, they're pointless and a waste of everyones time. 100% exam instead please.