Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Replies

• MySweetAddiictionMySweetAddiiction Posts: 11Member
    edited February 2012
    This is news I got from CNBLUESTORM :D /spazzing

[INFO] M Live to hold fan meet & greet for Stand Up Live with CNBLUE and FTISLAND in LA on 3/8. Fans in the Americas, please save the date!
    No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:
  • ticklemepinkzticklemepinkz CA, "U SA"Posts: 263Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    what??? how cool! :D I'll be flying in that day!! :) I gonna check with my ride. hahaha.

• mxx120388mxx120388 Posts: 40Member
    edited February 2012
    MySweetAddiiction wrote on 22 February 2012 - 02:38 PM:

[INFO] M Live to hold fan meet & greet for Stand Up Live with CNBLUE and FTISLAND in LA on 3/8. Fans in the Americas, please save the date!
    No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:

OMG!!!! If you find out more about it please.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go!!!!
    Sooo excited to see them!!!!

Is there any information on when they're landing and what hotel they're staying at?? LOL.. Fangirl MODE!!!
  • angelxsmileangelxsmile Middle of NowherePosts: 1,477Member

IDOL

OFFICIAL promo poster!! Makes it all more real now! Can't wait for the concert!

standup_poster.jpg
    cnblueYH_banner.jpg
  • vanillamistvanillamist Posts: 1New Member
    edited February 2012
    Hello^^
    I'm selling two tickets at orchestra center section row bb seat 303 and 304 for $100 each. If anyone is interested please email me at starfyre7@yahoo.com or pm me :)
  • mindytjangmindytjang Posts: 2Member
    Does anyone have any single $120 tickets that are preferably in front and in the 300 section, preferably on the aisles (eg. K301)???
  • Nana.YahXDNana.YahXD vegasPosts: 1,350Member

ROOKIE

hey guys in interested in buying two tickets in the orchestra area the ones that range from 120-150 . if anyone has any good offers :D
    Deadly Beauty______
    Park Yong Hee
    Wonderful 411+ Lika Kims Store S A I G O SURVEY!!! && LiveJournal

• xeudaemonicxeudaemonic www.soshified.com CaliforniaPosts: 1,142Member
    Ohhh man I keep forgetting to call them about my tickets that haven't shown up yet D: It's been 2+ weeks now and they're not home yet ):
    universal support.
  • monie_balonimonie_baloni Posts: 3Member
    Hi everyone!! I'm looking for 2  pit tickets or lower orchestra... please i'll pay for the better seats. Msg me the seats and the price your asking for both. Thanks!! 
  • ticklemepinkzticklemepinkz CA, "U SA"Posts: 263Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    xeudaemonic wrote on 23 February 2012 - 05:45 PM:

Ohhh man I keep forgetting to call them about my tickets that haven't shown up yet D: It's been 2+ weeks now and they're not home yet ):

They charged your credit card already right?? .
    Did you order them from Powerhouse?  I think they are so slow. I emailed them a few times but lately I haven't even gotten a reply for my past 2 emails.... 
    Ticketmaster, they require you to wait until 48hours before the event to see if the ticket arrives. 

• vmasterpiecevmasterpiece Posts: 38Member
    monie_baloni wrote on 23 February 2012 - 06:55 PM:

Hi everyone!! I'm looking for 2  pit tickets or lower orchestra... please i'll pay for the better seats. Msg me the seats and the price your asking for both. Thanks!! 

Hi ^^ I have 2 lower orchestra tickets available. I have messaged you the seats and price if you're interested. 
  • october-rainoctober-rain Posts: 466Member

ROOKIE

ticklemepinkz wrote on 23 February 2012 - 10:29 PM:

They charged your credit card already right?? .
    Did you order them from Powerhouse?  I think they are so slow. I emailed them a few times but lately I haven't even gotten a reply for my past 2 emails.... 
    Ticketmaster, they require you to wait until 48hours before the event to see if the ticket arrives. 

I ordered my ticket from Powerhouse on Saturday and I received my tickets today, so you should definitely call them.
    max font size is 3
  • shadow_end1shadow_end1 Posts: 6Member

ROOKIE

Hey! I'm also going to the concert with my sister! :)
    My seats are...Orchestra...MM I believe (my mother has the tickets at the moment). It's somewhere in the middle in Sec 300.

As for meet ups, would we meet in front of the Nokia Theater an hour before the show or so? I would love to meet a lot more Kpop fans since there are so few where I live :)

• xugarrxugarr ? ?? ?? 민호의 집Posts: 32Friend of Soompi
    edited March 2012
    I have one ticket for sale, it's in the orchestra level row AA, section 200, for $100 $90 :) - SOLD
  • xeudaemonicxeudaemonic www.soshified.com CaliforniaPosts: 1,142Member
    I call and they don't pick up x___x. OMG POWERHOUSE. I ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT, commmeee onnn!
    universal support.
  • hiko27hiko27 Posts: 118Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    LOL my previous post here just sounded... awkward. anywho, anybody who wants to meet up before the concert or something? ah! it'd be awesome to go to Music Plaza at Koreatown and buy some CDs before the concert! Or eat Korean BBQ at the one along Western Ave and... Damn, it's beside a 7-11. They have awesome Korean BBQ plus it's All-You-Can-Eat! Me and my family went there after church. It was heaven *0* And now I'm getting hungry!

Anybody excited? I know I am. It's CNBlue and FTIsland's first ever concert here in LA! Hope we'll get to see more of them here in LA in the future ;) I would definitely go to all their concerts!

• PrincezcamiaPrincezcamia Posts: 17Member
    Do we know when will they have the fan meeting?

No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:

[/quote]
  • FTIsland&PrimadonnaFTIsland&Primadonna YOU GLASSLESS BEACH Mother Father loveft-islandPosts: 3,023Friend of Soompi

IDOL

[POLL] Virtual show of hands for attendance to fan meet and greet in US. BOICE/PRIMADONNA, please RSVP!! http://bit.ly/zhqZGu

Please let us know :)
    Thank You
    FNC NEW ARTIST; choi jun hee
    cjhbutton.png
    wwww.loveft-i.net (FTISLAND)
    KisforKARENx3
  • hiko27hiko27 Posts: 118Member

IDOL

Princezcamia wrote on 24 February 2012 - 05:49 PM:

Do we know when will they have the fan meeting?

No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:

I'm going. I actually RSVPed yesterday, and I'll try going to the fanmeet earlier like... 4 hours? xDD

• candace8itallcandace8itall Posts: 17Member
    edited February 2012
    shadow_end1 wrote on 23 February 2012 - 11:45 PM:

Hey! I'm also going to the concert with my sister! :)
    My seats are...Orchestra...MM I believe (my mother has the tickets at the moment). It's somewhere in the middle in Sec 300.

As for meet ups, would we meet in front of the Nokia Theater an hour before the show or so? I would love to meet a lot more Kpop fans since there are so few where I live :)

yea, there arent many kpop fans where i live either haha, im going alone so the pre-concert meet up would be fun! itd be great to get to get excited and go all fangirl-y on the boys with other people before the concert ^.^