Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

Guest pazzaway

FRIENDSHIP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME... I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE NOT THE MOST POPULAR COUPLE OR THE MOST HATED COUPLE OR EVEN THE COUPLE WHO WOULD NEVER GO FOR REAL... THE MERE FACT THAT MY BIAS JUNG YONG HWA TREASURES THEIR FRIENDSHIP A LOT, I GUESS THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME NOT TO PAY RESPECT AND SUPPORT  TO THIS PAIR. WELL FOR ME, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHOEVER WILL BE JUNG YONG HWA'S PARTNER, BECAUSE AFTER ALL, IT'S JUST ALL ABOUT SUPPORTING HIM.... BUT THIS ONE IS OF DIFFERENT CASE FOR ME BECAUSE OF THEIR SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP AS FRIENDS. EVEN IF JUNG YONG HWA FIND THE RIGHT GIRL FOR HIM, I BET THESE TWO WILL STILL BE BEST OF FRIENDS.... 

biggrin.gif

004shin.jpg

002shin.jpg

003shin.jpg

quote and quote: BUT I CAN'T QUITE SAY IF I'M ATTRACTED TO THEM IN REAL LIFE 

(now it depends on you people on how are you going to comprehend this statement. But if you cannot see the point, I suggest you better go back to your first grade)

MORE PROJECTS TO THEM.... I'M ENJOYING THE NATURAL FEEL AND CHEMISTRY OF THESE TWO ON AND OFF THE CAMERA...  

lunapic_132943809624612_.gif   

lunapic_132943809624612_51-1.gif

lunapic_132943809624612_6.gif

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dooley_eiiah

WE RESPECT YOUR OPINIOS GOGUMAS

SINCE I'VE READ THIS THREAD

FYI WE ARE NOT BiTTER ABOUT YOUR

" YONGSEO" ESPECIALLY TO YOUR SEOHYUN

BESiDES I ADMIT ! I LIKE SNSD

ALL OF THEM   WE DON'T HATE SEOHYUN

BUT ME AS A FOLLOWER OF SNSD

ILIKE HER MORE WHEN SHE WAS WITH

THE SUJU MEMBER KYEOYUN ..

YOU KNOW WHAT  ? WHAT MAKES YONGSHIN FEEL ANOYING ?

IS WHEN YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING THAT THIS IS YOUR TERITORY ?

TEMPLE ? WHAT ELSE CAN YOU SAY ? THIS IS YOUR HEAVEN AND OUR HELL ??

BESIDES YOU ARE YONGSEO FANDOM 

YOU SAY WE DOOLEYS RESPECT YOU  ?

DO YOU HAVE RESPECT ? WHEN YOU CLAIM

THIS IS YOUR TERITORY ?

BESIDES NO ONE CAN TELL .

WHO  WILL OUR YONGHWA CHOOSES 

IN THE FUTURE  .. 

AND WHATEVER THE POLL RESULT

WE STILL SUPPORT OUR YONGSHIN ! 

BOICE AND STARLIGHT ANGELS UNITE ..

AND DON'T INCLUDE ANY AN.JELL NAMES

HERE  WE ARE STICK LIKE CHUMMY GUMMY :P

GUYS LET'S RESPECT EACH OTHER'S OPINION

THAT'S ALL THANK YOU NO MORE WAR HERE .

WE DON'T WANT A WAR HERE ..

WE ALL LOVE KPOP

WE WANT PEACE ABOUT OUR YONGSHIN AND YOUR YONGSEO .

CAN WE HAVE THAT  . /

Guest hannahclarise10

dapat kau ang nag momove on mga yongseo fans..alam nyo kung bakit??

kse ang wgm nung 2010 pa

...anubehhh..!kau ang mga bitter..

hayss..!2012 na ohh...alangan nmn na hnd na ikot ang mundo .at hnd mag bago ang feelings ni yong..xempre tao din un,may pag babago sa srili nya ..at si seohyun ay kay kyuhyun na..please gumising naman kau...alam nyo kht hnd kmi manalo s mga poll na ito..alam nmn nmen na sila ang couple pra s isa't isa...hayss..!kung mag kkaroon bha ng wgm ang yongshin couple eh di lalo nha lumabas ang ka sweetan nila...mas mggng maganda ang chemistry nila..kse close friends na nga sila...maggng mag couple pa sila.....

reminder:

Always post in English so everyone can understand your message.

Soompi is for everybody, for all fandoms. And we are certainly not biased towards anyone. We opened this poll for all the shippers whose idol couples are included in the list to enjoy. A little argument is okay, we are after all encouraging the forumers to speak more. Bashing is not allowed. Just enjoy the flow of discussion and continue to show support to your favorite pair.

Guest norj.jjang

reminder:

Always post in English so everyone can understand your message.

Soompi is for everybody, for all fandoms. And we are certainly not biased towards anyone. We opened this poll for all the shippers whose idol couples are included in the list to enjoy. A little argument is okay, we are after all encouraging the forumers to speak more. Bashing is not allowed. Just enjoy the flow of discussion and continue to show support to your favorite pair.

THIS.

kse ang wgm nung 2010 pa

hayss..!2012 na ohh...alangan nmn na hnd na ikot ang mundo .at hnd mag bago ang feelings ni yong..xempre tao din un,may pag babago sa srili nya ..at si seohyun ay kay kyuhyun na..please gumising naman kau...alam nyo kht hnd kmi manalo s mga poll na ito..alam nmn nmen na sila ang couple pra s isa't isa...hayss..!kung mag kkaroon bha ng wgm ang yongshin couple eh di lalo nha lumabas ang ka sweetan nila...mas mggng maganda ang chemistry nila..kse close friends na nga sila...maggng mag couple pa sila.....

I will translate for their benefit.

YongSeo fans should be moving on... You know, why?

'Cause WGM happened way back in 2010.

...What? You're the one who's bitter..

hayss..! It's 2012... The world won't stop turning and Yong can still change his feelings. Of course, he's also human. He changes. And Seohyun is only for Kyuhyun. Please, wake up... You know even if we don't win this poll. We already know that they were meant for each other... hayss..! If YongsShin appears in WGM then they will be sweeter...They'd have more chemistry...They'll even end up(?) with each other.

MY ANSWER:

So you're saying, JOONGBO (and other 'virtually' ended couples for that matter) fans should also stop supporting their couples? I can't believe this. These two fandoms are still very much alive up til NOW. How 'bout you do the same and stop blabbering. These and other fandoms are doing very well in supporting their respective couples.

Narrow. Very narrow. :angry:

~~~

Aigoo~ It seems like there's already no point in replying. This is my last reply to antis. I will keep on supporting my fandom, no matter what. This argument is getting a bit redundant. It's tiring... and annoying.

~~~

Anyways! I got a new couple to ship! :wub:

They have this similar cold glares, this menacing look, which made them very effective antagonists. (You're Beautiful & My Name is Kim Takgu.)

But when they smile, their eyes are filled with warmth!

I love watching Ojakgyu Brothers! These two are so compatible!

None other than UEE and Joowon! ^___^

They even revealed that they are open to dating each other!

UEE.jpg

20110802_joowon_uee_0.jpg

tumblr_lsd4f6vqGw1qaq12go1_500.jpg

similar aura that could totally pull off an 'evil' image. teehee

tumblr_lecpuovpmp1qedmji.jpg

znl89f.jpg

<3 <3 <3

PLUS! They're both TAAAALLLL~ hihihi

kse ang wgm nung 2010 pa

that awkward moment when i can understand what u just posted, thinking "sinadya kaya niang mgpost sa tagalog para di mgets ng ibang gogumas at di xa awayin or sadyang di lng tlga xa mrunong magenglish, lol"

you've just been caughttumblr_larvc4l3gS1qci1y3o1_500.gif

FYI, their WGM stint ended in MARCH 2011,so saying that their WGM is so 2010 is wrong ,also, HS started in June 2011, so the difference is roughly 4months only. Can i also ask u if ur a fortune teller coz u are pretty sure that YONGshin is the end game?,Madam Auring lang ang peg? hahaha.  And lastly, im so sorry sweetie but Yong already filmed WGM with Seohyun, so what ur thinking is impossible, and pls read the articles of Yong and Shin hye saying that its impossible for them to datebiggrin.gif

p.s. i have nothing against Shin Hye, as a matter of fact i like her, and i also watched HS, its just that some of the yongshin couple fans gets on my nerves because of their disrespectful statements. 

and probably this will be my last post here, (unless someone will trigger my patience bank, agin,  lol) so spread the love and GOGUMA FIGHTING biggrin.gif

tumblr_ljwul7sVMV1qci1y3o1_500.gif

Guest pazzaway

THIS.

I will translate for their benefit.

MY ANSWER:

So you're saying, JOONGBO (and other 'virtually' ended couples for that matter) fans should also stop supporting their couples? I can't believe this. Joongbo ended way way back 4 years ago. YongSeo? 2 years. But these two fandoms are still very much alive. How 'bout you do the same and stop blabbering. These and other fandoms are doing very well in supporting their respective couples.

Narrow. Very narrow. :angry:

~~~

Aigoo~ It seems like there's already no point in replying. This is my last reply to antis. I will keep on supporting my fandom, no matter what. This argument is getting a bit redundant. It's tiring... and annoying.

~~~

Anyways! I got a new couple to ship! :wub:

They have this similar cold glares, this menacing look, which made them very effective antagonists. (You're Beautiful & My Name is Kim Takgu.)

But when they smile, their eyes are filled with warmth!

I love watching Ojakgyu Brothers! These two are so compatible!

None other than UEE and Joowon! ^___^

They even revealed that they are open to dating each other!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

similar aura that could totally pull off an 'evil' image. teehee

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

<3 <3 <3

PLUS! They're both TAAAALLLL~ hihihi

I bet no one is saying that you should stop supporting your couples. It's just that, you people should once and for all, get a life, stop being too delusional and open your mind for what is real. I'm also a JoongBo believer, in fact, I voted for that couple. But geez....even at once, I never ran out myself praying for both of them to become real...

Stop saying that "OH WE'RE NOT DELUSIONAL"... for GOD sake... posting random rants,photos,gifs and even articles stating that your Yongseo is real, that's kinda sickeningwacko.gifwacko.gif... I'm having indigestion to that kind of redundant statements. If you really think that your YongSeo is real, then fine! GO...CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU... But I don't think it's something to brag of... Just feed your own delusions...After all, nobody knows who's best for who...phew.gif

Guest AsiantvpopN21

Archived