The Where Can I Find [insert thing] Thread.

SunniRise

Where do I purchase this?
Sometimes I have trouble finding the right material for my crafts, so I thought, Why don't we make a thread that helps you find the material you can't find? Or if you have the material but can't recall what they are named, we might be able to help you out!

Anyways some stores where crafty stuff can be bought at are:

1. Joanns

2. Michaels

3. Walmart

Places to buy room decorations:

1. Pier Imports

2. World Market

3. Walmart

4. Ikea

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know a seller that sells authentic flatback swarovski crystals? I see a lot on etsy and ebay, but I can't tell if they're real or not @_@"

Maybe Swarovski.com might have something? Or you could go into a swarovski store and ask where you can find those flatback crystals.

Edit:

This page seems to be legit. It's just an example bead but it has specifics on the bead itself...

Maybe Swarovski.com might have something? Or you could go into a swarovski store and ask where you can find those flatback crystals.

Edit:

This page seems to be legit. It's just an example bead but it has specifics on the bead itself...

Thank you so much!

Just the kind of site I was looking for! ^^

Search "pyramid stud" on etsy (and whatever size you want); you should get a bunch of options, like these silvertone 4mm studs.

I need flatback stones, but thanks anyway for your help! I ended up finding some here:

http://www.dreamtimecreations.com/category/672/rhinestones-flat-back/flatback-squares-rectangles/crystallized-swarovski-elements-2415-marcasite-rhinestones/

this isn't a craft item but anybody have any ideas on where to find a cute ticket stub book? I renember a soompier selling it on here before but I can't find the thread anymore =( i've tried googling it but the ones that pop up aren't cute imo. I'm looking for more like those asian stationary type of cute. I've looked on various asian stationary sites too but can't find it.. D=

this isn't a craft item but anybody have any ideas on where to find a cute ticket stub book? I renember a soompier selling it on here before but I can't find the thread anymore =( i've tried googling it but the ones that pop up aren't cute imo. I'm looking for more like those asian stationary type of cute. I've looked on various asian stationary sites too but can't find it.. D=

I'm not sure what kind of ticket stub book you're talking about but I found this tutorial for movie ticket saving...

Here

I'm not sure what kind of ticket stub book you're talking about but I found this tutorial for movie ticket saving...

Here

Oooh that one looks nice! Yeah I'm thinking of making my own if I can't find one I like.

^^ What's a ticket stub book? Do you mean those that help you organise ticket stubs ... or a book of blank ones?

PS Thanks for all the help with the paper doilies, I bought off etsy since I don't live in the US. Thanks though!

Ticket stub book is a book that saves all your movie tickets/concert tickets/ other kinds of tickets.

I'm not the only one that saves their tickets right? lol XD

I wanted to get one for my friend & his dad cause they go to concerts all the time and I thought it'd be a nice memoir for them.

Oooh that one looks nice! Yeah I'm thinking of making my own if I can't find one I like.

Ticket stub book is a book that saves all your movie tickets/concert tickets/ other kinds of tickets.

I'm not the only one that saves their tickets right? lol XD

I wanted to get one for my friend & his dad cause they go to concerts all the time and I thought it'd be a nice memoir for them.

Lol no you aren't the only one, I have a lot but I haven't found something nice either so I think I might as well make my own. I have several movie tickets lying around as well as parking tickets to memorable days hahaha. Let me see if I can help you find anything else.

I found another tutorial for a cute one:

Tutorial

Here's one on Amazon:

Album thingy (this one is ugly lol in my opinion)

I searched under :::

Ticket stub organizer

Ticket album

cute ticket diary

ticket diary

etc.

Guest dorkafied!

I was wondering if any of you know where I can find, just plain black wrapping paper? :) 

Thanks in advance!

Guest blush

@SunniRise & Poop-Shoop-A-Loop: do you guys have any ideas how to prevent ticket stubs from fading? I currently keep them in a pocket in my wallet, and I realized the older ones from years ago are becoming almost unreadable!!! :( I'm afraid if I put them in a book, it'll still scratch against the page on top of it!!!! D: Sad liiiife.

Dorkafied: I found some on Amazon.com. Just google search "black wrapping paper". I think possibly Party City (if in the US) might have some as well.

@SunniRise & Poop-Shoop-A-Loop: do you guys have any ideas how to prevent ticket stubs from fading? I currently keep them in a pocket in my wallet, and I realized the older ones from years ago are becoming almost unreadable!!! :( I'm afraid if I put them in a book, it'll still scratch against the page on top of it!!!! D: Sad liiiife.

I think you could laminate them... I think there might be a liquid that helps with fading... I just don't recall what it's called but it's used for making lockets... I'm going to see if I can find it and come back.

If you put them in a book (like pasting it), I think they should be fine.

I'm currently holding it in a wallet that holds cards (see through pages).. and they're fading too =( the ones that don't fade are the ones that are hidden behind the other tickets.

245dpxk.jpg

^^not sure if you can see but the front tickets are faded (sad :( ) but all the tickets behind them aren't.

I think it only fades if it's rubbing back and forth on the surfaces. since the plastic creates friction against the ticket, it erases the ink but I think with paper , the problem wouldn't be the same as long as you're not constantly flipping the pages back and forth.

SunniRise's suggestion of laminating is a good idea, or you can put each in an individual sleeve (like the ticket diaries i'm looking for).

Btw while I was looking for ticket stub books/diaries, I came across this page that gives you a bunch of other cool ideas to preserve your tickets by the commenters

Guest nobody knows

if you guys are willing, you can always put a layer of mod podge on top of the ticket to prevent the ink from fading

there's different types that'll make it shiny, matte, glittery, etc.

the fading is what makes it look like it holds memories, but there's no point in memories if you don't even remember what you saw, right .. lmao

Archived