Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Most Popular Pairing of All Time none other than my beloved COUPLE

MINSUN COUPLE ( LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN)

:wub:

HIGHWAYKISS.jpgBTSBOF.jpg

this couple had been affected my life, never so in love for a couple celebrities than MINSUN couple ...they bickering on & off screen , they flirting each other when on BTS of BOF drama really make me in love to this couple very much. When they starring each other when photo shoot , there is a LOVE between they sparkle eyes. the same outfit, acsesoris, even the same dog ,hehehe always make me so giddy. MINSUN really make my days so wonderfull and let me be honest, i start to come in SOOMPI forum when i figure out there are a lot of FanFic bout this couple and it started i always active in this forum ;) . They always have something that make me believe THEY ARE A REAL COUPLE :wub:

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN FOREVER

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

th_BTSBOFSWIMMINGSCENE.jpg  th_RomanticCouple.jpg  th_SARANGHEEE.jpg

LOVE IS IN THE AIR, NO NEED WORD TO SPEAK THE WORD OF LOVE BUT THE EYES & ACTION CAN NOT HIDE THE LOVE THAT THEIR FEEL INSIDE;)

Guest aimisha

This is Soompi, and it is ruled by Goguma lovers <3 Go YongSeo couple <3

is it because this site is soompi, means it's ruled by goguma's? is soompi owned by goguma's? then if that's the case, then we might leave this site if this is only for yongseo or goguma.. as far as i know, soompi is for all.. i hope this one wouldn't be biased.. i didn't mean any harm in here, but we must also respect the other..

Guest lovelyKimchiB

of course its ADAM COUPLE!!! who else?? :D

after adam troublemaker u can't deny the chemistry between our petite ADAM XD

ADAM FTW!!! :D

Guest EriesBoyd

JOONGBO IS THE ALL TIME BEST COUPLE EVER BECAUSE...........................................................

hyunjungbaby1.jpg

hyunjungbaby2.jpg

hyunjungbaby3.jpg

KIM HYUN JOONG AND HWANGBO'S STORIES ARE FOREVER RELEVANT.............................................

Archived