YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest YangSheen

People i need help. I've send my mailing audition to the YG old address, but i've just known that they had change the address. what happen next? i'm scared if YG Entertainment didn't get to see my audition mail. D': 

People i need help. I've send my mailing audition to the YG old address, but i've just known that they had change the address. what happen next? i'm scared if YG Entertainment didn't get to see my audition mail. D':  

Guest Lucia111

Omg :o now you have to sent again but to the new address :(

Guest Violet-Rose

guyss i have a problem -__- i stupidly sent my YG mail audition, i added some pictures of me but forgot to do a full body one, i sent a picture with the upper half of my body on both pictures.. what do i do? should i send another one or email them another one? or even just wait it out and see what happens?

also.. what are the chances of me being called back for a callback, i am 1/8 indian & ive got Jamacian in me (my parents are, i'm English) im very light skinned and with make up my eyes look quite Korean, i am a good dancer (been dancing since i was 6 in theatres and musicals) my voice has been trained professinally (i can reach g2-g5 in chest voice and g2 to a5 in head voice). i am 10 stone but currently loosing weight to get back down to 8, i have skinny legs, chubby face and chubby arms. Could i reach round two &/or get accepted into YG ?

Guest Lucia111

guyss i have a problem -__- i stupidly sent my YG mail audition, i added some pictures of me but forgot to do a full body one, i sent a picture with the upper half of my body on both pictures.. what do i do? should i send another one or email them another one? or even just wait it out and see what happens?

also.. what are the chances of me being called back for a callback, i am 1/8 indian & ive got Jamacian in me (my parents are, i'm English) im very light skinned and with make up my eyes look quite Korean, i am a good dancer (been dancing since i was 6 in theatres and musicals) my voice has been trained professinally (i can reach g2-g5 in chest voice and g2 to a5 in head voice). i am 10 stone but currently loosing weight to get back down to 8, i have skinny legs, chubby face and chubby arms. Could i reach round two &/or get accepted into YG ?

It's just a photo xD don't worry :D "  This is from the YG audition twitter xD "There is NO limitation of nationality/ethnicity to apply for the audition!!"

Guest Violet-Rose

It's just a photo xD don't worry :D "  This is from the YG audition twitter xD "There is NO limitation of nationality/ethnicity to apply for the audition!!"

gee thanks :sweatingbullets: i was getting really worried :lol:

Guest errocrystal

Hi guys :D I sent my demo with the songs etc and received an e-mail saying that they received etc... I cried like a lot ahaha xD because at least my hard work make it to the YG entertainment office but........... I didn't pass... :X well life it's not easy xD If you need any help just say :D

hello, can i ask how long does it take for your demo to arrive from the sending day and how long did you have to wait for yg to confirm that your demo has arrrived? 

Guest Lucia111

hello, can i ask how long does it take for your demo to arrive from the sending day and how long did you have to wait for yg to confirm that your demo has arrrived? 

It depends on the distance of the place where you live :/ I'm from Europe and it took me 12 days :) I counted right now xD

Guest errocrystal

It depends on the distance of the place where you live :/ I'm from Europe and it took me 12 days :) I counted right now xD

hi im from europe too

thanks for replying

who do you send it to? is this adress right?

rookie team in front of building B1F

YG audition

398-21, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul , Korea

ZIP 121-886

Guest Lucia111

hi im from europe too

thanks for replying

who do you send it to? is this adress right?

rookie team in front of building B1F

YG audition

398-21, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul , Korea

ZIP 121-886

I wrote in Korean but that address is right :D

Guest errocrystal

thanks. i found this on yg audition facebook page. but i wasnt sure who the adressee should be

Guest jaxije22

I know this is pretty soon, but has anyone heard of people passing the YG auditions in Seoul this past audition??? I am so curious to know!

Guest hikarisakura

i wanna ask... please someone answer..

i'm very anxious right now >.<

I already sent the form to YG .... and now it's already a week passed but I still haven't got any e-mail confirmation..

uhm~ should I wait for more weeks or should I just think that I send it into a wrong address?

TT___TT

Guest errocrystal

i wanna ask... please someone answer..

i'm very anxious right now >.<

I already sent the form to YG .... and now it's already a week passed but I still haven't got any e-mail confirmation..

uhm~ should I wait for more weeks or should I just think that I send it into a wrong address?

TT___TT

did you sent it recorded signed for.  track your parcel online 

Guest errocrystal

thanks for your help. i will write it in english because im sure only the zip code is the main thing. :)

Guest hikarisakura

did you sent it recorded signed for.  track your parcel online 

yes, oh and...

I just got the e-mail notifaction today informing that they accepted the form

>.<

after a week and one day >.<

thank you for the reply :)