[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest Sushi_Girl

KoreanXKorean, thank you SO MUCH, for such a detail information. I undestand all & already register!!!!!!!!!!!

thank U!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ 

I hope I can buy tickets!! Fightin'!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elf_cassieTia

OMG Are you going to Bangkok for SS4 too? Im from manila and Im anxiously waiting for Bangkok dates so I can book a flight right away. :P

sorry, do you need tickets for ss4 bangkok ? if you still need it. you can buy it from me .. with my twitter @tyaralalala or my email tchyntiadewi@yahoo.co.uk thanks :)

Guest miss_mulan77

Hi.. i'm helping a friend to sell one SS4 SG CAT 2 day 1 (18/2) at original price...

you can mention her at twitter @kimomao or email me at danhobak77@yahoo.com

thank you

Guest kevrisse

[TRADE] 

Name : clarisse

Contact : mention me @Clarisseyeo on twitter or email me clarisseyeo98@hotmail,com

Ticket Info : PEN A

For : 19 Feb SINGAPORE

Wants : PEN B

i am separated from my friends. please do help! thanks.

Guest agasshiseben

hi there!

i'm looking for 2 tix for any category on 18 Feb SS4 SG. pls mention @agasshiseben or email at agasshiseben@gmail.com if you knw anyone selling it.

thx in advance :)

Guest sophia_louise

Right now the website www.we-booking.com/sj is not open yet.

If you type www.we-booking.com/sj it will automatically transfer to www.we-booking.com

Right now what you can do is register for we-booking member.

You need to be we-booking member in order to log on and buy the ticket online.

Step 1: Go to www.we-booking.com then follow the picture that I made below.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Lastly we need to wait until www.we-booking.com/sj is open.

After the booking site is open I'll tell you again of where to click and stuff.

Please take out with full credit.

Credit:www.we-booking.com, koreanxkorean@soompi

This is very helpful and I was able to register. But webooking said that they will only accept credit cards issued in Thailand. So we cannot buy online using international cards. We're already going crazy here because we already booked our flights to Thailand.

This is very helpful and I was able to register. But webooking said that they will only accept credit cards issued in Thailand. So we cannot buy online using international cards. We're already going crazy here because we already booked our flights to Thailand.

Where did you get that information from?? From what I know webooking accept every credit card that is Visa or Master Card. On the paying process you should select your country and there will be list of credit card names from your country. But I think you should use City Bank or HSBC credit card better because it is more international.

Guest sophia_louise

om SM Tr

Where did you get that information from?? From what I know webooking accept every credit card that is Visa or Master Card. On the paying process you should select your country and there will be list of credit card names from your country. But I think you should use City Bank or HSBC credit card better because it is more international.

I got the info from webooking facebook page. Someone inquired and webooking answered that they only accept Thailand Cards. I also sent an email to webooking and got a reply from them that  they are still waiting for advice from SM True and gave the hotline number 029009999. 

Guest miss_mulan77

We booking update their website but still no seating plan yet..

KoreanXKorean i already registered but when i try to log in it stated that my id & pw is verified please go to the main page.. but i still can't see that i'm log in...

or we can only access it when the link for buying the tix is available?

http://www.weloveshopping.com/portal/webooking/performance_concert.php?cat_id=18&contentid=301

@sophia_louise

This is what I found...

true1k.jpg

So you are correct. This is the first time that I hard about this. Did you e-mail them to that e-mail? I think right now only we-booking can help you because I really have no idea about this.

We booking update their website but still no seating plan yet..

KoreanXKorean i already registered but when i try to log in it stated that my id & pw is verified please go to the main page.. but i still can't see that i'm log in...

or we can only access it when the link for buying the tix is available?

http://www.weloveshopping.com/portal/webooking/performance_concert.php?cat_id=18&contentid=301

Yes you are correct.

You can not log on right now because the website www.we-booking.com/sj is not open yet.

On the 18th Feb the booking link will be a page something like this www.we-booking.com/gg.

And there will be a BUY NOW button, once you click that button that is when you can log on.

For the seating plan...

SMTrue said that they will annonce today [16 FEB 2012] on the evening if nothing goes wrong.

All I can say is the seating plan is 99% same as the one in SS3.

Below is the seating plan of SS3 in BKK.

seating20plansj3004ok10.jpg

Useful info:

1. One person can only buy maximum 6 tickets for both days. For example if you buy 4 tickets for the 17th then you can only buy 2 tickets on the 18th.

2. Due to this

true1k.jpg

I suggest that all oversea ELFs should e-mail to we-booking.

Guest sophia_louise

@sophia_louise

This is what I found...

*quoted image*

So you are correct. This is the first time that I hard about this. Did you e-mail them to that e-mail? I think right now only we-booking can help you because I really have no idea about this.

Yes you are correct.

You can not log on right now because the website www.we-booking.com/sj is not open yet.

On the 18th Feb the booking link will be a page something like this www.we-booking.com/gg.

And there will be a BUY NOW button, once you click that button that is when you can log on.

For the seating plan...

SMTrue said that they will annonce today [16 FEB 2012] on the evening if nothing goes wrong.

*quoted image*

Useful info:

1. One person can only buy maximum 6 tickets for both days. For example if you buy 4 tickets for the 17th then you can only buy 2 tickets on the 18th.

2. Due to this

*quoted image*

I am so dead!  I emailed that address but they heve not replied so far. Tried the hotline number but they keep on putting me on hold. Aist!!!

I hope the standing tickets will still be available when we get to thailand. @ KoreanXKorean, Do you know the outlets that will sell the standing tickets on the day of the concert? Thanks.

Guest syazureq

sorry, do you need tickets for ss4 bangkok ? if you still need it. you can buy it from me .. with my twitter @tyaralalala or my email tchyntiadewi@yahoo.co.uk thanks :)

Hello. I'm currently searching for someone to help me buying the ticket since everyone saying that the ticket can't be book with international credit cards. I can pay you with Paypal or something, but i really need the tickets for both days since i already bought the plane ticket to Bangkok. I really hope you can help me with this. Pleaseeeeeeeee ^^

Guest miss_mulan77

KoreanXKorean. thanks for the info...

other than credit card is there any option for payment such as pay pal... i not sure to access for the payment. another thing i remembered that last time i bought the tix online, but due to fail make the payment using credit card, the system still hold my purchase at my shopping cart.. but i need to make the payment within 24 hours or else my purchase will be release back.

so i asked one Thai ELF here to help me with the payment. is the procedure still the same?

Guest AiZatHazWani

@sophia_louise

This is what I found...

*quoted image*

Yes you are correct.

For the seating plan...

*quoted image*

Useful info:

2. Due to this

*quoted image*

ermmm....i got a problem to read on webooking FB because all is in Thai....can someone help me?? 

KoreanXKorean...how did u find the english ver....?

thanks

SS4@Bangkok seating plan

401159_316165858431369_212568845457738_923612_1653739119_n.jpg

@sophia_louise

Try this e-mail ohotmn@gmail.com it is the email of we-booking admin.

Standing ticket is usually never sold out so you can always buy when you arrived Thailand.

Which hotel are you staying so I can recommend you the nearest True Shop for you to buy the ticket.

@syazureq

I think they don’t accept Paypal. We-booking said that they only accept Thai credit card, cash and True Money. If you don’t mind standing ticket, you can buy the ticket on the day that you arrived Thailand because standing is ticket is usually never sold out.

@miss_mulan77

We-booking don’t accept Paypal, they accept only Thai credit card, cash and True Money. You can book online but you have to let someone in Thailand pay cash for you at True Shop since you can’t pay it through credit card. This time we-booking will only hold your purchase for 1 hour not 24 hours because many people want to buy the concert tickets. Oh and if you let someone pay for you in Thailand you have to tell that person your Passport No. that you register for we-booking ID because True staff will ask for the Thai ID No./Passport No. of the user name at use to book the ticket.

@AiZatHazWani

I don’t know too but for my facebook, under every status there will be see translation button that will change to your language but I’m Thai so I can understand Thai. For the English version that I got, some oversea ELFs ask we-booking in English and we-booking reply that person in English so I guess you can ask any question in English on we-booking Facebook and the admin of we-booking Facebook will reply you in English.

**Note**

Please don’t ask me to pay the money for you guys first because I really don’t have enough money to pay for all of you. I would love to pay the money for you guys but even if you guy are willing to send your money for me first but I don’t really see a way of how can you guys give me the money first in just like less than 24 hours time. What can I do right now is:

1. Only give suggestion and answer the question.

2. Can help you to buy the ticket on the concert day.

[if you are willing to risk by coming to Thailand without any ticket, I can help you to talk to the True staff on the concert day to get the ticket. You can get the ticket for sure but mostly it would be standing ticket, sitting is also can get but I’m not sure what price you can get but it can be from 900 – 5000 baht tickets.

Good luck everyone.

Guest sanliusan

[sS4 Singapore Tickets for sale] 

Dear Elfs,

I have 2 Pen B tickets for the second show (19th Feb) for sale at S$231 (Original price plus SISTIC handling fee) each. 

Selling the tickets because my friends backed out at the last minute. sad.gif 

Email me at Sanliusan12@gmail.com if you are interested.

edit: tix sold

Guest miss_mulan77

I try my luck today... i just log in & click to purchase even i knew that International CC not accepted.. but actually i used my CC from Malaysia..& made the payment.. & it successful.. & my friends too

Right now we have 7 extra standing tix SS4 BKK dated 18/3 .. area is AR, BL & BR.. whe haven't decide which area we want to let go.. but incase you interested just let me know..

Guest AiZatHazWani

I try my luck today... i just log in & click to purchase even i knew that International CC not accepted.. but actually i used my CC from Malaysia..& made the payment.. & it successful.. & my friends too

Right now we have 7 extra standing tix SS4 BKK dated 18/3 .. area is AR, BL & BR.. whe haven't decide which area we want to let go.. but incase you interested just let me know..

@Miss_mulan77

really??? bcoz i'd already upset bcoz my fren having exam on 17th....

so, the 7 extra is separated or how? do u have sold them?

Archived