Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New York SM Audition Feb. 18th

jzhang172jzhang172 Posts: 314Member

ROOKIE

Anyone planning to go to this besides me?
411   Facebook
Blogger
·

Replies

• Lucia111Lucia111 Posts: 74Member
    I wanted to go but suddenly my father said that maybe we couldn't... :'(
    ·
  • AsobiSeksuAsobiSeksu ??? Posts: 3,509Member

IDOL

i was going to go to the nyc audition over break with some friends, but everyone backed out on the trip D: So i'll be going to the chicago audition instead! good luck to you~!
    ·
  • kyoko131kyoko131 Posts: 19Member, New Member
    jzhang172 wrote on 22 January 2012 - 07:11 PM:

Anyone planning to go to this besides me?

Me! Im going! And pretty damn nervous and excited
    ·
  • druelladruella Posts: 56Member
    edited January 2012
    I'll be there. My family has been wanting to go to New York for a day trip for a while. We plan on sightseeing before/after the audition depending on what time I get. That's really the only reason I'm going. xD; If you spot a white girl with brown hair and nerdy glasses there, that's probably me. Good luck, guys!

What will you all be singing? I'm not quite sure yet.
    ·
  • fannypack555fannypack555 Posts: 4New Member
    *(Read)Hey! is anyone auditioning for sm on feb 18th?I askbecasue.... none of my friends are going with me :( sad! so who ever would like tomeet up with me that would be very nice.I just dont wanna be by myself and sitalone :( email me at     freefalling55@hotmail.com      LMK:) thanks!

·
  • jzhang172jzhang172 Posts: 314Member

ROOKIE

If anyone wants to meetup before and sight see afterwards, I'm going to be around New York, so hit me up!
    411   Facebook
    Blogger
    ·
  • AlanH1995AlanH1995 Posts: 15Member
    edited January 2012
    Hey guys I plan on going too. I live in Northern VA but I'm going to NYC on February 17th(Friday night) then sleep and will go to the audition the next day. We could probably hang out too after. Add me up guys!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alanh1995 (Best way to talk to me)
    MSN: alanh1995@live.com
    ·
    Did anyone else get their time for the audition? My time is 3:30, so maybe someone else will be in my group! I hope to see you all there.
    ·
  • DaisyFrallinDaisyFrallin Posts: 55Member
    druella wrote on 30 January 2012 - 12:36 PM:

Did anyone else get their time for the audition? My time is 3:30, so maybe someone else will be in my group! I hope to see you all there.

You got 3:30 for the New York Audition!? They are already sending out the times? When did you get it? Today or yesterday? I'm hoping to go to the New York Auditions as well and I already had gotten the confirmation email response from them a couple weeks ago. I'm just waiting to get the email that says what time I should go.
    ·
    edited January 2012
    DaisyFrallin wrote on 30 January 2012 - 04:14 PM:

You got 3:30 for the New York Audition!? They are already sending out the times? When did you get it? Today or yesterday? I'm hoping to go to the New York Auditions as well and I already had gotten the confirmation email response from them a couple weeks ago. I'm just waiting to get the email that says what time I should go.

I got it around noon today, so maybe they just started sending them about? I got my confirmation a little less than 2 weeks ago, so this one said my time and gave me the address.
    ·
  • nanakkimnanakkim Posts: 8Member
    They told me to come at 4:30, anyone know about what time would it end? Thank you ;_; I'm also from Northern VA, hit me up if you guys meetup or sth like that : nanakkim@gmail.com
    ·
    nanakkim wrote on 30 January 2012 - 02:37 PM:

They told me to come at 4:30, anyone know about what time would it end? Thank you ;_; I'm also from Northern VA, hit me up if you guys meetup or sth like that : nanakkim@gmail.com

Got FB? Add me: facebook.com/alanh1995
    ·
  • kyoko131kyoko131 Posts: 19Member, New Member
    Well my time is 12:30 if anyone is that early...
    ·
    Hey everybody!!!I I got my email today!!!! My time is set to 2:30...Anyone else got that time!?!?!? I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUSSS!!!! wacko.gif
    ·
    edited February 2012
    What are you all going for btw???
    ·

ROOKIE

Woah, 2 people from Nova, add me on FB
    411   Facebook
    Blogger
    ·
  • AsobiSeksuAsobiSeksu ??? Posts: 3,509Member

IDOL

Wah, it's so exciting to see all you guys get the email! Haha~ the date draws nearer! Fighting!
    ·
    jzhang172 wrote on 31 January 2012 - 09:54 PM:

Woah, 2 people from Nova, add me on FB

NOVA the community college in Sterling? I live really close to there LOL
    ·

ROOKIE

AlanH1995 wrote on 01 February 2012 - 05:37 PM:

NOVA the community college in Sterling? I live really close to there LOL

I meant Northern Virginia (NOVA) haha, I live in Chantilly.
    411   Facebook
    Blogger
    ·
    jzhang172 wrote on 01 February 2012 - 06:00 PM:

I meant Northern Virginia (NOVA) haha, I live in Chantilly.

That is only an hour away from my house. I live in Ashburn. Add me on MSN: alanh1995@live.com
    ·