[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ktimes so cheap never upgrade their server, just cause this only happens during kmf tickets only and they dare charge us convenience fees when it's not even 

Guest Leni1430265175

this is the part that i hate the MOST every year!!! .. can't some kind soul who lives in LA buy me some tickets and ill just pay them back?? .. i guess next year, ill have to fly down to LA during this time and stand in line too.. i suppose thats the only way to get good seats.. O_o ..

Dear KMF,

Please invest in a larger server and more operators.

Thanks!

Yours,

Leni <3

I doubt anyone got tickets online yet.. and I doubt that their server is busy. lol

It looks like they're gonna go through all the walk-ins before they let people buy online ?

I feel like they are doing that. Last year the site didn't come back up until around 2 or 3.

Guest YuffieK

I'm considering driving down there since I don't live that far away, but what if the server comes up >_> .... and the line seems freakishly long. does it go by fast?

Do you have a smart phone? Drive down there and try on your phone as well!! (but not while driving XD)

From the facebook: "UPDATE: walk-ups are almost done"

:OO

Guest YuffieK

I got a set of Pool D, then Pool E, but each time after I tried to buy them it said try another seats.... AHHHH HVBRYEHFSOGHVFNR

Server down again? :/ But I am surprised at how fast it did come back up. I remember waiting for hourrrss last year for it to come back up!

Guest monkeyshinobi

worst part about online is that it gives you random seating choices so you gotta retry until you are satisfied D: And then the servers crash! 

Archived