[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lussuria

Hi, Kinda to help you out, here is a picture I took last year from the Ramp Seats Row 1 seat 1 (Closest Ramp seat) to help you choose seats.

*quoted image*

Its a very very good view for the right price, but what i didn't like what it was the side  :sweatingbullets:

Also, the artists don't really look to the side that much from what i've seen but you can tell who's who, and can see their faces almost clearly. I recommend this seat if its your first or second time going and want closer seats than before.

Oh wow, thank you so much!! the view is actually way closer than where I was next year ^^

Since this is my second time going, I am slowly making my way to the front, haha x'D & also since I am traveling from another country, I'm looking for good seats within my budget ^^ So these would be perfect!

Thank you so much for sharing this, it really helped me make up my mind about trying to buy these seats \O/

Guest YuffieK

Half an hour!!!! Did you guys see the line pictures~

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150542476533396&set=a.381056363395.160179.256135853395&type=1&theater

:o

Guest YuffieK

No waaay. I'm not the only one that is getting this 'busy server' message online am I?

Nope, it's been like that since 10 for me. :/

Guest xeudaemonic

1. Why don't they learn. -___-"

2. Why don't they get a bigger server!!!

3. Why don't they get more operators!!!

4. WHY DON'T THEY TAKE THIS THROUGH LIVENATION OR TICKETMASTER?!?!?!?

Apparently all the people who are at the office gets first dibs on everything. They don't even try and reserve anything for the people online. TTT_TTT I keep getting through to the same girl but why would they put this number for ticket sales when shes not selling?!?

Guest xeudaemonic

I should have listened to myself "Go to LA, get the tickets at the office! Camp out if you have to! Get all the good seats man!". Knew it, should have gone for it -__- Ktimes never learns. Hahah, next year I'll know better now (:< But seriously, Korea Times .. UGH.

Archived