What do you spend most of your money on?

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prisonerzero

I don't have necessities.

But I spend most of my money on makeup and skincare.

But now I'm trying to cut back on that.

I'd like to spend more money on clothing but I'm very picky about that.

Guest snsd_foreverr

After you pay the necessities such as bills, insurance, ect what do you spend your money on?

For teenagers what do you spend your allowance on?

For me when i get money from Christmas + Birthdays i dont spend it unless a store has a really good sale and im really frugal  ^_^  

i put it aside for college kehe

I would use it to eat out with my friends more. biggrin.gif And buy an audi so i can use to take friends out in instead of a cheap nissan. 

Speaking of frugality, Im probably the most frugal person you will ever meet tongue.gif I check the hollister, gap, macys sites like every day to see if there's a sale going on. Why buy a shirt for 80 bucks when you can probably buy two with it? Thus, I wait for the sales. Black Friday sales were such a rip off. I had a better deal for my two abercrombie hoodies yesterday than anything that was offered during black Friday. 

Guest v3rmillion

textbooks. b/c they cost a crapton of money, even for used ones. and half the time it's something my professor or school publishes, so the used market is non-existent

aside from that, food

Guest yoko102308

I'm teen, & I make money from baysitting.

I pay my phone bill, then I buy reeds for saxophone, then the rest is normally spent on food and occasionally I buy books and journals.

Guest AceFondu

Food Hands down,

Everytime I have money and i see a place i haven't eaten, i just want to try it out :lol:

Dont you guys do that too? xD

Guest Dara-chan

Speaking of frugality, Im probably the most frugal person you will ever meet *quoted image* I check the hollister, gap, macys sites like every day to see if there's a sale going on. Why buy a shirt for 80 bucks when you can probably buy two with it? Thus, I wait for the sales. Black Friday sales were such a rip off. I had a better deal for my two abercrombie hoodies yesterday than anything that was offered during black Friday. 

Black Friday last year was a joke -_- I seriously just waited till after Christmas to do my yearly shopping spree. The sales were way better then ;)

Guest flowerpetals

Food and clothes, lots of food and clothes.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Food and clothes, lots of food and clothes.

Archived