[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kopi_c_st

Hi denise924! Welcome to this big family!

--------------

Oh.. I like all your post! I like been hurrying myself to finish reading all the post, but there is always interference from work. 

Yes, akrane_tran! Thanks for pointing out, what I wanted to say in the earlier post is that 18 Feb is our baby princess. Guess I was too fast and missed it out.

I have been re-watching the episode 11 and was wondering why LeeTeuk is behaving so “weird” (sorry. my vocabulary is very limited, can’t find a better word now to describe him in the show) in the specials. He is guest of the show, but I feel that at the same time his MC instinct acts up. So he is like halfway MC-ing and halfway making himself like a guest which makes him so weird.

The best scene I liked was Sora’s jealousy! LOL… She reacted immediately after hearing that he did proposal many times during the secret dating. Also I thought I saw her eyes became teary followed by the stunned/emotionless face. 

The 2nd scene that I liked was straight after seeing Sora’s stunned/emotionless expression; LeeTeuk was like very panicky trying to explain. But his explanation does not help.

The 3rd scene I liked was LeeTeuk’s reaction when he was watching Sora’s dancing to the song “Oh”. His faced turned RED, and I think he is liked OMO OMO (where his hands cover his mouth) when he saw Sora dancing this part “Oppa, look at me; just look at me.”

The last part that I liked was when the Shadow Guy (which I think is SungMin, based on how he talks. I feel the Shadow Guy is more kind with his words as compared to the No. 2, 3, & 4 brothers-in-law) said how LeeTeuk behaves outside WGM - A guy who usual sleep at the waiting room, now keep watching Sora’s video. He keeps asking his dongsaeng, if Sora is cute, till the extend that they couldn’t take it anymore…

Guest charis89

Welcome, welcome denise924, ginnieD and new members I might have missed. Though I had only joined this forum last Thursday, it feels like I've been here forever. I feel homey whenever I come here. I love getting all the news and updates here. You guys are jjang! ^^

I couldn't come yesterday night because I was busy making my message for DC 100th anniversary. I finally finished it and sent to the email. Woo! :D Now I can't wait to view the completed video (we'll get to see it too right?) I also hope Teuk and Sora will see the finished video and know that they are receiving the blessing from fans all over the world. <3

@azuwaza163

I love how you categorize Lee Teuk and Sora's different persona. You are real observant! And your analysis made me laugh a lot! Especially the part on grave digger LeeTeuk, I think in front of So Ra whom he finds cute and adorable, it's as though his brain waves got short circuit and couldn't think straight. Hence, he keeps saying things he shouldn't have said. Just like the time when he was drinking Americano with So Ra at the airport. haha. Who would have asked about ex-boyfriends during second encounter. Gosh Leader Lee, what happened to your usual self? Where you always talk loud, yet you turn into a shy bashful klutz at this time. :D 

This isn't really related to WGM, kind of random. I just wanna spazz because it concerns Leader Lee! I was rewatching all the old clips of Suju this morning. The screencaps are from a 2009 show (think so, it's after their I don't know the name), which 4 ahjummas visited Suju's dorm. So LT was commenting that he wished to get married quickly, but it's also his worry. He asked the noonas if they would support his marriage... They all said YES. Completely recommended.

And now, 2011, our leader is finally "married". YEAH! Teukkie-sshi. Did you see my hands waving crazily? No objections! Your dongsaeng also supports you, totally! So get married w Sora-sshi for real!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:  

1zf36uc.jpg2lxxzlz.jpgsvj8g6.jpg

Source: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xluuc9_suju-dorm-2-3_shortfilms#rel-page-3

Guest kiminaeka

just finish watched WGM Special Xmas... biggrin.gif

when i see how Teuk's try to explain to Sora about his ideal type or past secret dating... OMG... it's really like a boyfriend try to explain to his real girlfriend... (do you know what i mean? ohhh i have a limit in english tears.gif) a boyfriend who try not to make his girlfriend missunderstood ("Sora please listen to me first..." hahaha) ... and i love it! wub.gif when i see all Teuk have done to Sora, for me it's really obvious that Teuk have many dates before... he know to treats a woman... tongue.gif

and it's 5 days before MBC Gayo Daejun, is they are already meet for rehearsal or something for their special performance... ohhh i wish Teuk & Sora will tweet with picture when they are meet for rehearsal or something... happy.gif

Guest szillion

Finally have the chance to watch the subbed version.

Sora-dress was really beautiful and I do agree it might be too revealing in comparison. Glad she changed to something more comfortable. It was nice that she put effort in dressing up initially. Sora has quite the body! B)

It really seem like all the WGM couples know Leeteuk. Mr. Popular~ Life of the party..lol They were all awkward with each other until his arrival. They even expressed that they are relieved and was hoping he could lead the conversation, but only to find out that he is more nervous than they have ever seen before. Leeteuk is so shy! I haven't seen him like this at all in all the SJ related stuff I have seen. Other ELF, do you agree?

More on grave digging... Leeteuk is indeed digging deep down(4 floor apartment! lol @azuwaza). Like what fighting junior said, he is not thinking straight in front of Sora. He is usually so good at words and can turn anything around but sometimes..esp times like this, he needs to stop explaining! Is great to see their interaction here in front of people. Teuki who explains non-stop and Sora that was observant of his words and was questioning him. Jealousy is indeed essential in relationship...in healthy dosage of course! :)

Leeteuk was sitting up right (90degrees!) as he anxiously listens to the guest. I can't wait to see who the guest is and the gossips to be revealed! My guess is also Sungmin. Just because of the figure and nice polite words. If it is bro2/3/4...it would be way more harsh!

Here is Teuki at Kona beans (wonders if he tried Americano again! :P). Super moms' new hang out place. In particular, it is Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun's moms new coffee shop. Teuki got to bring wifey there to see the mother-in-laws. Gosh.. I realized Sora will have multiples of everything.. Even mother/father in laws. :sweatingbullets:

403599_297258450312137_103393059698678_809779_890681404_n.jpg

CR: Leeteukfamily.com.cn

Reupload and Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Guest tainocchi

I realised the idols date in secret moment was actually quite choatic. Leeteuk on and on tried to explain to Sora. I can see how desperate he was in not wanting her to get the wrong idea. Kim Won Jun tried to make him stop. Still Leeteuk insisted on explaining to Sora. MCs saw how Sora face changed ...settled the matter and even asked if she's alright. I had mixed feelings. I felt bad for both Leeteuk and Sora but yet it's amusing.

I hope Sora could see just how much he likes her and would not let the past bother her.

Guest charis89

"it's the minority that makes the genuine enthusiastic fans look bad" omg i HEART your quote ^^ i think i'll even keep it. XD

and the drama was you're beautiful. -__- lol. after that, even though i was obsessed with dramas like playful kiss, prosecutor princess, etc. i kept myself in check.  

i doubt there would be a huge sora event in another ss4, it might really makes some ELF exasperated.. but maybe he'll make a sign or something. he might even talk about it. <3

Wah, your reply made me warm. Thank you so much! :D The dramas you named, some are my favourite as well, especially Prosecutor Princess. xD

I came across this hilarious post on tumblr just now. I wanna share it. The title is posted "when she meets him" at Strong Heart way before WGM.

Teuk sure is a Mr. Nice and So Ra is really a Miss Nice!

Below are taken from the link here: link

tumblr_lwl75aiY2X1qi1wwn.jpg

Sora prepared a dance. She’s super cute! Brother-in-Law No. 2 swayed his body here. :D As the music changed, she removed her shades and vest (? what do we call that? i dunno. LOL.) Soon her number was done (and she danced really well!) and went to get her things. While Lee Seunggi and Kang Hodong is talking to her …

5e0cdda30a0e565886960bcc4161e511.gif

Prince Teuk appeared to get her things! ♥

tumblr_lwl7mbqZvr1qi1wwn.jpg

Then Teuk went back to his chair and sat with Sora’s vest (again!) on his lap! Yeee! Kilig much! ♥

tumblr_lwl7oryc021qi1wwn.jpg

Sora gave the guests, host and even the audience breads that she prepared. Teuk was holding the bread while Eunhyuk, i think, is looking at his future sister-in-law. ♥

tumblr_lwl7rhJq2V1qi1wwn.jpg

Sujumma Member Eunhyuk eating the bread form his sister-in-law. And what is Shindong doing? LOL!

credits: itscristine@tumblr

just want to speak my mind before it's blown away.... LEETEUK want to hold SORA's hand since their 2nd official meeting (episode 5), and he able to hold her hand on their 3rd/4th official meeting (eps.8), and now he want to KISS her on their 7th official meeting (eps.11) so... will he able to kiss SORA on their 8th or 9th official meeting??? :w00t: cmiiw

Omo!! i didn't notice that i fell asleepblink.gif while waiting for the english subbed..I just finished watching and posted only now because i do have lots of things to do..but i won't let this day passed by w/o visiting this thread..as i felt that my life would be incomplete..rolleyes.gif

Episode 11 is a daebak!..I don't watch live stream honestly but because i love this couple so much i really can't stop myself.

For the other two couple even though i didn't watch them in we got married seeing them together give me an impression that they are cute in a unique way..

Lets start! first i just want to comment on her first dress..her stylist i think was a bit too much for making her wear such clothes like that..although it fits her because she's pretty and sexy..the dress was too way revealing..too fit and too short (man! if im his husband and saw her like that i would  tell her to change immediately because i dont like other men look at my woman..as i will be really jealous)

Im glad she change it with simple dress and hairstyle..i prefer her second dress too..coz' eventhough its simple you can see that her appearance didn't change a bit..beautiful as ever..

Sora's beauty always shines the most..and im not surprised that even Jang Woo was captivated by her charm..that's why I can't blame Leeteuk also for behaving such a weird or crazy person because her wife is really beautiful inside and out..

Pepero Game:

The game that i've been waiting for DC to do..and my most favorite part of this episode..You can see that the husbands were the one who are so excited to do the game..Leeteuk really looks happy when he saw the pepero..I laughed and giggle when it started because you can see that Leeteuk wants to kiss her by the way he ate the pepero so fast (as if he's in a hurry) and by the way he turns his head on the side(as if he's shooting a kissing scene with her not playing a pepero game)..but sadly she bit the pepero before he could kiss her..Oh! look at Leeteuk's face so dissapointed even when he's on his seat..(i notice Leeteuk always ask for another one when he's not satisfied with their skinship like in ep.10 the backhug and now for pepero)LOL he really enjoy it..

Out of the three best moment of the three couple..the proposal event was the most romantic one..i think its really to much for just a virtual marriage..(i suddenly remember Ep. 5 when LT and Sora are in the car.. the part when he said that he saw the kiss of Choi Min and ask who initiated first and Sora answer that she is the one who initiated the kiss because Choi Min propose to her and the kiss was the answer and then he said "will you do that if that situation comes between the two of us") then the proposal came but no kiss.. (Sora is an actress so she is used in acting very well but why does everytime she's filming we got married she's shy and  she could have been used to kissing because she already done it through movies and drama right?..but why did she end the pepero game before their lips met..she is so shy again..this only means that her feelings for him is true and real..)

Am i the only one who likes Leeteuk being so careless in talking so that he wouldn't have secrets to Sora and without it we couldn't see Sora's cute jealousy..

Lie Detector test:

Leeteuk so happy with Sora being honest..while Sora so jealous with Leeteuk's lying..

I know that Sora misses Leeteuk too.. The only difference in LT and Sora missing each other is that LT is so vocal whenever he miss her while Sora was just quiet whenever she miss him..

Performance:

So happy to see Leeteuk did the song while Sora did the dance..And the amount of support LT gives his wife was amazingly touching..Sora really danced well..for an actress like her..

Secret close friend:

LOL i thought the chubby guy was for Leeteuk..and guess it was shindong..I was really wrong..now i agree with everybody that it's sungmin..im loving Sungmin now(guy no. 1) he's been very supportive of DC..and thanks for spilling that stories because without it Sora wouldn't know that and us fans too..this is why i love having close friends in a situation like this..bcoz they are the one that can spill their friends secret..Haha laugh.gifPoor Sungmin i guess he's already  tired of Leeteuk bothering him just because he find sora so cute..biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oppa! Oppa!

Leeteuk really loves being called Oppa by Sora..(note: come to think of it other girl idols who is younger than LT called him oppa too ..i remember eunjung called Leeteuk oppa when they are in the room at the start of this episode and he's like no reaction..but when Sora calls him oppa he's so happy with cheekbones ascending to heaven and turns back as a child again..)

Aiiiggooo!! what a lovely couplewub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

DC transparent feelings..it's written all over their face..

Prince Leeteuk couldn't hide his feelings when he's happy while 

Baby Princess Sora couldn't hide her feelings when she's jealous...

They are lucky to have each other..smile.gif

P.S: waiting for the continuation of this episode but will it be aired ?or will they air MBC Gayo? ..i would love to see both..wub.gif

Guest denise924

thank you kopi_c_st and charis89 for welcoming me!

i just finished watching the eng sub of the christmas special for the 4th time (counting the live stream and the 4 times unsubbed, i watched this episode 9x!)....

i am just so in love with Leeteuk and Kang Sora!

and like Leeteuk, i can't get over the way Kang Sora called him "oppa" in the sweetest way i can imagine ....

thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and it is a nice feeling to belong to a group, better yet, a family, that shares the same thing  and that is love for the Dimple Couple! :)

Guest alga215

thank you kopi_c_st and charis89 for welcoming me!

i just finished watching the eng sub of the christmas special for the 4th time (counting the live stream and the 4 times unsubbed, i watched this episode 9x!)....

i am just so in love with Leeteuk and Kang Sora!

and like Leeteuk, i can't get over the way Kang Sora called him "oppa" in the sweetest way i can imagine ....

thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and it is a nice feeling to belong to a group, better yet, a family, that shares the same thing  and that is love for the Dimple Couple! :)

Thank you for joining.. and welcome to the club! ;) Hope you'll enjoy reading and posting comments here..

Guest xianlie90

LOVEEEE all your comments  all DC Shippers!! xD

i can't write much, coz all of you guys already said what i would say! :lol:

@i.am.bugz.funny Leeteuk really loves being called Oppa by Sora..(note:  come to think of it other girl idols who is younger than LT called him  oppa too ..i remember eunjung called Leeteuk oppa when they are in the  room at the start of this episode and he's like no reaction..but when  Sora calls him oppa he's so happy with cheekbones ascending to heaven  and turns back as a child again..)

that's so right! most of the girls called him "oppa" (especially in ep1 when he give his wedding invitation to everyone he met) and he seems okay with that... but everytime Sora call him oppa, he went crazy crazy CRAZY!! LOL!! :wub:

not only in wgm, but also in SSTP radio when Sora called then call him oppa, he almost fell of his chair! LMAO

i just love this DC couple!!

btw, sorry for my bad english..:sweatingbullets:

Guest marsie231

ANNYEONG HASEYO ! w00t.gif

I'm lurker here coz I love TEUKSORA wub.gif. Its my first time here @SOOMPI and I did it because of our Dimple couple!

Thanks guys for updating this forum and I hope that you keep on doing that biggrin.gif

oh wait, I would like to share something, this is the episode of Star King I guess? where Teukso couple met before WGM.

:)

BTW, I've been lurking @YT for SORA'S vids and I like to shared this to you guys, sorry if someone had already posted this. I just love to watch her as my cheeks are ascending to heaven. LOL. 

smile.gif

speaking of gayo daejun, will there be any live streaming link for the award show?

if you check Dimple Couple Facebook fan page, it is posted that there will be live streaming worldwide.

re: Sora calling LT 'oppa'. "OPPA" is one way of addressing someone like an older brother, older mslr friend or if you are in a relationship, your boyfriend. Since they are married, Sora should either address Leeteuk as 'oppa' or 'yeobo" (she did in that short note attached to the yeobong drink which made LT so excited).

Guest kopi_c_st

Credit Baidu Tieba

below is rough translation of Teukie part from YonHup news where they mention about WGM.

Time : 14:40 - 15:52

MC : Next lets touch briefly on personal question. Please do not feel difficult. Now as you are growing older, would you like to start dating. especially LeeTeuk who is on WGM. Brothers-In-Law also occasionally turn up for the show. But how getting into dating in real-world isn't easy right? should be very much wanted date for real right?

LT: Yes. because wanted to so much thats why what i have shown on WGM is what i wanted to do. no matter what, as a idol, most of the our time (translator can't get what he is trying to say) so thru the show i hv done alot of things that i wanted but cannot do. in future, when i come back from my military service, if have a girlfriend. will announce it and will get married.

edit: sorry the video is in chinese sub.

http://www.tudou.com/v/ZiJXv0PZW6g/v.swf

marsie231 welcome..I remember I got addicted to Hwanyobi and joined soompi..it is a great site to find out about your favorite stars and shows etc. so welcome and enjoy spazzing with everyone.

I really would like to talk about SungMin for a bit. He deserves to be Brother in law #1. He is so kind and considerate...and helpful. I remember when he came to visit Kangin and Yoonji at their apartment he went and straightened out Kangins pants, hung them up and cleaned up the room. I think each member has a part in the others lives..weather its cooking for everyone(Ryewook I think does that),SungMin cleans,and as we know Leeteuk really takes care of them all.

Kangin and Heechul were the hyungs and Kangin really controlled everyone before he went into the military.

I miss seeing Yesung on WGM. Hopefully Yesung,and Siwon will make an appearance. I think the rest have had a appearance of some sort.

I was watching Donghae and Eunhyuks Oppa Oppa with Super Junior...it is so much fun to see all the guys together having fun. Yesung was the funniest...dancing is not his best talent..his voice is but look how cute he was here:Ryewook too!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IYpDPljkafQ

credit:MrSarangKpopLive5 yt

Just something I caught in epi 11..when the other guests said you two are actually in this for your personal benefit and promotion...after both said they were not their ideal types...Sora and Leeteuk did say now they are their ideals but the others didn't want to hear it...I know the guest panel were trying to be funny but it did annoy me.It would have been better to just have the regular mc's there and not Kim ShinYoung and Lizzy. I didn't see the need for those two. Sorry i'm being negative..snce I like to always stay positive.

It is a real fact that initially the people go on these shows for promotion..it's a fact. But I think the friendship and bond they develop is real. They are themselves on the show and as human beings it's natural they develop a closeness. I'm hoping Leeteuk and Sora meet outside the show privetly. seems they have each others contact info. Leeteuk seemed to know where she was when she called the radio station...just hopeful thinking.

Edit

Wow that's twice I topped the page...

marsie231 welcome..I remember I got addicted to Hwanyobi and joined soompi..it is a great site to find out about your favorite stars and shows etc. so welcome and enjoy spazzing with everyone.

I really would like to talk about SungMin for a bit. He deserves to be Brother in law #1. He is so kind and considerate...and helpful. I remember when he came to visit Kangin and Yoonji at their apartment he went and straightened out Kangins pants, hung them up and cleaned up the room. I think each member has a part in the others lives..weather its cooking for everyone(Ryewook I think does that),SungMin cleans,and as we know Leeteuk really takes care of them all.

Kangin and Heechul were the hyungs and Kangin really controlled everyone before he went into the military.

I miss seeing Yesung on WGM. Hopefully Yesung,and Siwon will make an appearance. I think the rest have had a appearance of some sort.

I was watching Donghae and Eunhyuks Oppa Oppa with Super Junior...it is so much fun to see all the guys together having fun. Yesung was the funniest...dancing is not his best talent..his voice is but look how cute he was here:Ryewook too!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IYpDPljkafQ

credit:MrSarangKpopLive5 yt

Just something I caught in epi 11..when the other guests said you two are actually in this for your personal benefit and promotion...after both said they were not their ideal types...Sora and Leeteuk did say now they are their ideals but the others didn't want to hear it...I know the guest panel were trying to be funny but it did annoy me.It would have been better to just have the regular mc's there and not Kim ShinYoung and Lizzy. I didn't see the need for those two. Sorry i'm being negative..snce I like to always stay positive.

It is a real fact that initially the people go on these shows for promotion..it's a fact. But I think the friendship and bond they develop is real. They are themselves on the show and as human beings it's natural they develop a closeness. I'm hoping Leeteuk and Sora meet outside the show privetly. seems they have each others contact info. Leeteuk seemed to know where she was when she called the radio station...just hopeful thinking.

Edit

Wow that's twice I topped the page...

I agree with those messy guests - shin young is just too much sometimes just because she wanted to be funny. I too believe that out of the three couples out there, Dimple Couple were their real selves. I am really hoping that by the time their stint with WGM is done, both would straighten out their feelings for each other. I do believe they do like each other and I am glad that LT said what he is doing now with Sora is exactly what he wanted to do when he has a girlfriend - to me that means he does feel he has feelings for her, not just as his virtual wife but as a special someone. One thing good about Sora is she is not afraid to speak her mind - she tells what and how she feels about LeeTeuk - without mentioning their roles as virtual couple. She wasn't afraid to say she chose the song OH on purpose to let him know how she feels.

I like LeeTeuk's answer in that program - when he gets out of military service and have a girlffriend, he will announce it and get married. I will pray and hope that it will be Sora - to me they are a perfect match.