Eyelash growing treatments

judii

I noticed there used to be a lot of threads for eyelash growing treatments but then they sort of disappeared so I'm helping to revive it cause I'm a bit lost^^"

My eyelashes are sort of short and uneven and I'm planning on buying the DHC Eyelash Tonic. On ebay its only $3 for 6.5ml. Would this possibly be a fake version cause on sasa it's $17.10 for the same amount... So which would be the better alternative to try out?

On the other hand there is also another treatment Skin Peptoxyl Eyelash Growth Treatment. Has anyone tried this out?

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=000001044180

If you guys have tried out any other products that worked please share :)

Guest Sapphires

Honestly, I've never found a product that I've completely trusted when it comes to my lashes. I usually just coat my lashes with bio oil or Vaseline before I sleep. Bio oil contains oils that help increase the growth of lashes, and Vaseline helps conditions your lashes after a long day of being dried out by your mascara.

You could try the DHC formula, but I've heard complaints from people that the liquid gets a little murky after a few uses.

I've never heard of the second treatment, but I can't really find anything on it either. It seems a little sketchy.

You can try Mavala Double-Lash, I know the bottle isn't as appealing as most treatments you see in stores, but this one is trusted by a lot of people who claim that it lengthens and strengthens at the same time.

Also, if you aren't already, I would recommend you taking some vitamin supplements such as biotin to help with hair growth.

in general keeping them conditioned really helps, like when you put your moisturiser on, you can just slather down your whole eye, it really makes a noticeable difference, but after that it really depends on your natural eyelashes

Guest Sophie_Summer

Eyelash growing products that really work tend to be expensive. Like $160 for 1 tiny bottle that lasts you 3-4 weeks.

Bio oil, as mentioned, works really really well.

And so does olive oil.

I use olive oil as an eye make up remover and I love it.

It's natural, cheap and effective.

Guest onceuponarachel

I heard DHC and/or Vaseline works really well for people. I feel like Jojoba oil would work really well too. Whenever I use it on my face as a moisturizer, I feel like my facial hair would always grow back extremely fast...I would imagine it would do the same for eyelashes. 

Guest halcyondays

been using the ardell lash accelerator...so far so good. minimal difference but i do notice it is thicker, dont know about longer tho

Guest Thi_Trang

i used to use a lash enhancer, i think it was revitalash and after about 3 weeks it gave me dramatic results. only about 1 month later they all fell out because of the cycle. from personal experience, i don't think you should invest money on those things, especially from ebay bc there's always a risk. plus you don't get to keep those lash forever.

i'm using those vitamin e pills now. i just rub it on the roots before i go to sleep. i've tried it out for about a week and a half now and i've seen some improvements. i'm pretty sure bio oil would work the same, you just gotta be consistent.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

DHC didnt work for me

i've tried a much of ppoular brand eyelash tonics

they made my eylashes stiffen and straight, my lashes no longer stay curled for a long time

going to try to resort to natural remedy i think... maybe vitamin gel caps or something

i've used DHC before, but it didn't work for me. ive tried bio-oil too, i think there was a slight result, but i'm too lazy to continue. : P

i would never purchase any beauty products from ebay though, you never know the actual origin of the product, or if its been altered in anyway!

Guest mokimoka

u can try thebodyshop vitamin e eye cream, I've used it since this summer and my eyelashes have been growing a lot, there was even one time my sis asked me if I put on mascara when I was about to go to sleep xD

Vaseline works well. I tried it on for 3 days and after that I got a bit lazy but I've noticed that my bottom lashes have grown significantly longer, plus I only did the bottom for one eye for comparison purposes. It works. As for the top...ehhhh LOL might take a while for them to grow

• 2 months later...
Guest jojobelle

I use Latisse... it took about 4 months of daily use to see any difference. After 10 months use, at a contact lens check my (young female) optician said my eyelashes were gorgeous and even asked if they were real, and demanded to know what I was using to make them so long! I buy a generic version now and it's way cheaper. Now I only use it about twice a week to maintain results. I tried to use it on a thin patch of my eyebrow (what I orginally bought it for) but it didnt fill in the gap only made the individual hairs too long so I stopped fury.gif

i use vaseline :) my bottom lashes are now certified as huge by my friends, which used to make fun of me for having no bottom lashes >.> the top is taking longer to grow, but i have deff seen an improvement....iv been using vaseline every night for about a month now

Guest azn_barbie

I agree with Jojobelle. I use a generic version of Latisse as well and I have Kim Kardashian lashes with mascara on. Without mascara, I have these long, lush lashes, lol. So many people ask me if they are my real lashes, and I say, yes, of course! :D

Guest shina1430289965

I noticed there used to be a lot of threads for eyelash growing treatments but then they sort of disappeared so I'm helping to revive it cause I'm a bit lost^^"

My eyelashes are sort of short and uneven and I'm planning on buying the DHC Eyelash Tonic. On ebay its only $3 for 6.5ml. Would this possibly be a fake version cause on sasa it's $17.10 for the same amount... So which would be the better alternative to try out?

On the other hand there is also another treatment Skin Peptoxyl Eyelash Growth Treatment. Has anyone tried this out?

http://web1.sasa.com...no=000001044180

If you guys have tried out any other products that worked please share :)

I never use any product but i mostly use olive oil or vaseline before i sleep use that it help a lot.

Guest lady_muimui

I've never bought any eyelash growing serums, but I have tried the whole vaseline and olive oil suggestion. I find that coconut oil works the best. I use to have really sparse lower lashes, but since I've been putting coconut oil on my top lashes, my bottom lashes have grown too.

Archived