[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Son dambi was talking about herself. Marco just got married so they were asking her about how she feels about that.

Out of all the couples I have watched most develop a chemistry. The couples are chosen very well,thoughtfully. Dambi

and Marco weren't one of the ones who had couple chemistry in my opinion but they still did have friendship which will last.

regarding the unfair comment by Sora..I think it means she was saying he overdid it that how can she match his surprise/effort. Another feeling I have

is that it's unfair because you are striking a feeling i don't want to have..somewhat like reel turning into real. Honestly Leeteuks proposal

was a big deal. Other wgm couples have gone on stage at each others concerts,or appeared together on stage but this was big.

They will have a hard time staying reel:)

Son dambi was talking about herself. Marco just got married so they were asking her about how she feels about that.

Out of all the couples I have watched most develop a chemistry. The couples are chosen very well,thoughtfully. Dambi

and Marco weren't one of the ones who had couple chemistry in my opinion but they still did have friendship which will last.

regarding the unfair comment by Sora..I think it means she was saying he overdid it that how can she match his surprise/effort. Another feeling I have

is that it's unfair because you are striking a feeling i don't want to have..somewhat like reel turning into real. Honestly Leeteuks proposal

was a big deal. Other wgm couples have gone on stage at each others concerts,or appeared together on stage but this was big.

I agree with you on 'cannot outdo what LT has done for her' - she always try to match but LT is always ahead of her when it comes to taking care of her. When she did the school event, LT was overwhelmed but told her not to do it next time. I remember he said 'don't spend money when you're with me'. I am guessing they are beginning to develop something for each other. You can tell she's beginning to get fond of him; holding hands is no longer a problem. LT's event was the biggest event in WGM. It is not only the ring event that took Sora by surprise - everything LT did in his solo is screaming a loud KANG SORA - the sax piece (Loving You) - the piano piece (Untold Secret) and the song that was played when they first met - SHE.

After getting his lunchbox, LeeTeuk is hesitant about destroying the image - wants to preserve it - like the Yeobong drink. Everything from Sora, he has to keep.

I find both sincere with their actions - it's almost like they are acting on themselves and not in front of a camera. Sora said her parents said they look good together - I want to see a real reaction from them.

When LT put his arm around her shoulder - he is telling everyone, like what the lyrics of the song SHE says - THE MEANING OF MY LIFE IS SHE!! :wub:

Kang Sora's bracelet from Leeteuk cost 223,000 won!!! Woah!!

My link

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Sora Wordpress

Hubby is so generous.. And its the 1st gift from him.

I wonder how much the couple ring cost?? Guess its from the same brand :)

Guest PrinsesaLira

I totally agree... The way SoRa ssi reacted was a mixture of emotions, but mostly confusion whether to accept her and his feelings... ^___^

Vote for Singer Super Junior and Korean Wave Kangsora for the 7th Annual Innolife Awards 2011

The 7th Annual Innolife Awards 2011 - Voting Instructions

Please click:

http://www.innolife.net/vote/11/vote.php?apm_id=7

Click the gold text to vote as shown at the below of list and click it

The site will then ask you to enter your email address-- you must enter a valid email to vote-- type in your email and submit.

You will receive an email shortly, click the first link on the email.

The link should redirect you to the Innolife voting page for confirmation of the vote-- you must click the link in order for your vote to be counted.

Please vote them to show our support thank you

im so addicted to this couple and to this thread now..i love reading all your post..and i wanna thank all of you who keep posting,giving links,info, news,recap, screencap,uploading videos to this thread..and to other silent lurkers too..

just wanna share this link:

My link

its called Angel by Jack Johnson..it is a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics and melody..it is the song used after Leeteuk proposes to Sora..the song starts at when Sora walks in hallway saying that things are unbelievable for her up to the backroom interview of Leeteuk..the song really fit that scene most of all when sora  tries to hold her tears its really amazing..(i got teary eyd too)..Sora is like an angel with no wings..the lyrics it matches her very well..

I want to do a fan mv so badly using this song but my windows media maker doesn't allow me hahaha..im hoping that someone will create mv using all the sweet scene from ep.1-10 with this song..

Guest Ms.Jikam

I read all comments and as I know, the couples in WGM are not allowed to date for real when they're still filming. So it means you cant date if you're on WGM. but after it's ended, you can date. I think there's possibility for them to date for real, even Leeteuk will have his military service. TEUKSO HWAITING!!

@hellokittymao the article translation is wrong eonni :).

Guest szillion

I haven't had time to come to this thread for 2 days now and it feels like eternity.

LOVED LOVED reading all comments. I'm sad I can't write much because I have lots to say! ^^

If you're curious about previous Leeteuk's appearances on WGM before teukso, Leeteuk (and Eunhyuk) appeared on Alex&Shinae episodes (ep. 29 and 30). They were acting as babysitters and well... let's hope Leeteuk wasn't as prone to being the baby instead now. LOL. You can find the subbed episodes on mysoju.com or dramacrazy.net

Leeteuk also appeared on Suju Kangin and Yoonji's WGM when they went to Japan, and when there was the housewarming party (dont have time to search which episodes they are). Most of Kangji's episodes have been deleted on mysoju so you can find the full clips here instead: SJDirectory http://sjdirectory.blogspot.com/p/tv-series.html

Please keep posting, commenting and discussing!!!

Can't write much but gave us so much goodies? lol. Thank you for the links.

I started watching Kangin's WGM. The housewarming is in Episode 50. The grand entrance by the brotherssss in law is in episode 50 part 2. I realized Kangin is very good at talking right from the beginning vs teuksora who was so awkward!! Seeing the chaos ... I really want them to move to their own house. They need a house now!! Pali pali. And if he can choose, I am sure Teuki's house will be decorated all white (He is obsessed with white if you haven't notice).

I wonder if Sora can travel abroad to a Sushow like what Kangin and Yoonji did. That will be so nice to have his significant other along. Then he wouldn't be lonely when going abroad and keep tweeting about missing home/work. Workaholic Teuki!

Ooo.. and just seeing the young fighting juniors and teuki vs now is so funny. They look like they haven't age at all. They are more charismatic and mature now esp Teuki with his leader vibe but otherwise, they look identical (Only maknae seems to have grown up and talks(bully) more on tv). Sungmin for one looks identical. That guy doesn't age!! I love that he is ever the same...so serious tidying up the mess in Kangin's room while the rest were being hooligans as usual. He sure is a dedicated fighting junior.

I am really appreciating the effort made by both parties! Teuki did his crazy and amazing proposal in front of all the fans while Sora secretly prepared the dance medley and practiced diligently. Two very different approach but at least there is a balance between giving and receiving. And now that they have proudly held hands so naturally in front of SJ members...I wonder what is next? Fighting juniors...please bring out the Pepero game!

EDIT: Wow.. Teuki is really pretty! Looks like his sister.lol.. Wonder when will she make an appearance

Guest ember880222

I agree all the comment that support Teukso couple. To be true that of my feeling for this couple this was really complicated. First when i know the new couple will be going to LeeTeuk and Sora, it is so surprise! Surprise was because I thought LeeTeuk won't have time to take this WGM shooting, but finally they also decide let him to join this programme before he get into the miletary services.

I am very happy and enjoy when everytime i watch WGM of TeukSo couple. They present a real couple feel for me, it seem like the time to get close was take some times but this is what we called most real. It doesn't seem like other couple meet and the second day already have skinship. For TeukSo couple is come step by step, i think this was one of the reasion they get a lot of supporter.

For LeeTeuk fans, i think they will also like Sora because she is really really cute and sweet. She try to do more for her husband Teukkie, make the food for him and ask help from the "fighting Junior". They really look like a family, i hope LeeTeuk and Sora can be the real couple.

I think if they really love each other, no matter what other anti said they also can hold their hand and walk through into the future.

I am giving them the best wishes and also hope everyone can support them and Super Junior.

SoTeuk Couple fighting!!! Super Junior fighting!!!

szillion, hopefully they will move to their own house soon. Honestly, it makes me sad remembering there's not much time left for this couple, since Leeteuk is going to the army soon. While, they just starting to know each other. If Teuk's sister appears, I have a mixed feeling of her, hopefully she will be nice to Sora, judging her from watching Hello Baby, I don't know if it's scripted or not, Teuk's sister seems a bit bossy(?)....don't kill me, I can tell she's really a nice person...

Hi annyong.........

I'm khuntorian and ELF in the same time.

I love Dimple couple they make me laugh, shame and envy in the same time.

What Teukie did in SS4 is really big...............He purpose Sora in front thousands ELF and make every woman flutter and envy to her.

And i think if you married man like Leeteuk (who named as the president of Hallyu) you will get everything more bigger and special.

And fighting junior is the best supporter ever, they really support Sora and make everything more smooth and fun to that couple.

Kyu is very close to Teukie and like to hug Teuki so i think his mission is not hard at all.

Sungmin is very kindhearted he is make everything more easy to Sora

Donghae look very fascinated to Sora beauty so he always make mistake but that's cute

Eunhyuk (he is my bias) is very funny, he always try to disturb and held Sora's hand.

can't wait to watch the episode where Sora bring his broters in laws in blind dates........

Sora is lucky have Teukie and all Super Junior member to protect her fro antis.

Guest kopi_c_st

Kang Sora's bracelet from Leeteuk cost 223,000 won!!! Woah!!

My link

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Sora Wordpress

Hubby is so generous.. And its the 1st gift from him.

I wonder how much the couple ring cost?? Guess its from the same brand :)

Credit to Baidu

Yes. The ring and the braclet are the same brand!

The braclet

dcbraclet.jpg

Sora's Ring

dcRINGFEMALE.jpg

LeeTeuk's Ring

dcring.png 

RingonFingers.png

OMG.............the ring is so expensive and beautiful cause very simple and elegant.

i think Sora would never forget the day when Leeteuk purpose to her.

His future boyfriend need so much effort to did better than Leeteuk did to her, and that would be really hard.

But personally i want Sora would be with Leeteuk in real life, they look good together

Guest jdachum

WOW. With the bracelets and the couple rings, that's a lot of money spent! I wonder those are sponsored by WGM or bought by Leeteuk himself.

Guest fantagiro

Hello Everyone!This is my first post for this forum.I have so much to say for Dimple couple but i cant really point one.Truly, i love yongseo couple back then but for now Leeteuk & Kang Sora will be my bias.I love Leeteuk presence on the show.He seems so sincere and cool.Whereas Kang Sora happen to be a great match in terms of visual and character.To me,Kang Sora is so bubbly and likeable.I hope they will have a home sooner.I cant wait to see their interaction at home.I wish them happiness.Saturday is a new day because of them.

If you realize, a lots episode showed Lee Teuk dont dare to glare Sora eyes when he talked to sora. Hehe. he too shy and i like to see lee teuk face when he shy. He really cannot hide his feeling.

yeps I realized that too,,, he's cute hehe