The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest yongshinwilbetrue

hi dooliers...since this thread is quiet.i just dropped comment  to make this thread move fast to a new page..i just watch the yongshin videos made by fans in youtube*dooliers are daebakkkk*..it's make me giddy..w00t.gif..i enjoyed reading the comments from yongshin shippers but *:unsure:* when read comments by "others"..anyway,i should  skip and ignore about "others" shipper to make sure my love and trust to yongshin will never dissapear...however, i dont want to be delusional  and hope too much but for sure i keep pray and trust that yongshin/dooley/shinhwa relation is more than friend(lover)..phew.gif:phew:phew.gif..:D:D:D

seeing the YAB bts really makes me super duper sure yonghwa got crush with shinhye...maybe they are not dating on that time but im pretty sure yonghwa heart breathing only for shinhyeB)...hopefully im not wrong..hopefully,yonghwa feelings remain the same and its great if it become deeper..hopefully..*amen*

hhuhuhu...why no news about yongshin/dooley couple??i really wish someday i will read from soompi that the title is "yonghwa and shinhye are seen going out together...or yonghwa and shinhye are officialy dating confirm by both agency"...if this happen, i think i will be smile for 1 week even if i sleep...:D..;)

last but not least. ..dooliers are awesome..and yongshin/dooley couple will coming true..:sweatingbullets:

Guest lolamitzzz

hello dooliers...good day!!

@yiht...thank youwub.gif @cita weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love love the SC dooley couple look soooooo happy wub.gif@yongshinbetrue our wish will come true (crossfinger hahaha dooleysional ...againrolleyes.gifph34r.gif)......

380421_190846654338704_100002401124719_385658_1672689401_n.jpg

cr: to the right owner of this pic...thank yousmile.gif

Guest AsiantvpopN21

Guys I found some BTS!!! :lol:

1. Heartstrings BTS - YongHwa Interview Clip 1

2. Heartstrings BTS - YongHwa Interview Clip 2

3. Heartstrings BTS (DVD) - YongHwa Interview Clip 3

4. Heartstrings BTS (DVD) - YongHwa (Lee Shin) Singing Comfort Song

5. Heartstrings BTS (DVD) - YongHwa (Lee Shin) introduce Fans Gift CLIP

6. Heartstrings BTS (DVD) - YongHwa (Lee Shin) Practicing Guitar CLIP

Source cyfer0622

[HS OSTs tw version]OST part 1 (CD+DVD)/OST part 1 (CD+DVD) The CD track lists are the same as the Korean versions.

In case you need DVD tracklist translation.

DVD1

03. CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa "You've Fallen For Me" chin-subbed MV

04. "Heartstrings" BTS Part.1

- leading actor and actress rehearsal

- library scene rehearsal

- CNBLUE drummer Kang Minhyuk rehearsal

- centennial show rehearsal

- "The Stupid" and "Windflowers" rehearsal

- Jung Yonghwa's dates & kisses rehearsal

- "The Stupid" and "Windflowers" studio rehearsal

NTSC DVD 5 / full chin subs / 19 mins

http://www.books.com.tw/exep/cdfile.php?item=0020155613

DVD2

03. CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa “Because I miss you…” Chin-sbubbed MV

04. “Heartstrings” BTS Part. 2

- leading actor and actress street scene rehearsal

- the necklace that breaks the heart

- Lee Shin's room revealed

- father and son's love

- love in the rain

- a walk in the country side + a confession

- Lee Shin & Gyuwon's wishes

- Centennial celebration show

- when it's over: thoughts

- photoshoot bts

NTSC DVD 5 / full Chin subs / 19 mins

http://www.books.com.tw/exep/cdfile.php?item=0020155614

Source @klaritia

Guest citaphils

@asian..thank you for those bts vids...i wish we will get more bts..

I made screencaps of the Ep10 kiss BTS...they are just so cute and having so much fun.Even those people around them are laughing and giggling too..

dec10scofep10kiss-1.jpg

Guest yongshinwilbetrue

@lolamittzz...yeah....crossfinger everyday...-_-..

@asian...thanks for the video..love it...gonna watch it later...

@citaphils..i love your sc...they are really enjoyed film it..i think they also giddy and happy to filming this scene..phew.gif..maybe for yonghwa even it just filming i think deep in his heart he really put it as a serious...hahahaha..sory,dooliers and yonghwa..you cannot control my mind..hehe....hehe..allow me please...phew.gif

to yonghwa and shinhye(in case both of you read this thread)..its really wonderful and great if both of you become real lover(if still friend)...:wub:..hehehe...

Guest citaphils

@asian..thanks for the gIf..

i love this..Shinhye's so cute with her reaction, actually both were so cute..were they being teased?

and why do you think YH stand up, did he feel something, hehe..

04-1.gif

For the you, Dooliers....The Magnetic Gummy Chummy Dooley Couple...

dec9friendsfallinlovecollage.jpg

Guest emmy_shin

Hello Dooliers....................

It's been 2 two days that I haven't posted. Busy with my work and preparation for the Christmas Party of the Sponsored Children where I volunteer.

@cita.......thanks for the SC of the BTS.....

@asian......thanks for sharing the gif.....they are very cute, love the after kiss reaction.:wub:

Photo Collage I made for ep 13 & 14.......catsHSep1314collage2.jpg

CR: by mwahh....

Happy weekend Dooley Couple and to all the Dooliers......

Guest EmotionalStar

Hello just want to share a vid from the CN Blue Storm encore show

Yong Hwa singing "Y, Why"

Yong Hwa's Y Why

I just noticed something, while singing the song Yong Hwa is too emotional. I'm just wondering, was he like that because he's just showing that he is the Emotional one among the CN Blue boys or is it because someone wasn't able to watch their concert this time. phew.gif

shtweet.jpg

One more thing, lately aside from wearing watch, Yong Hwa always wear bracelets. There are two bracelets that he always wear. Are this bracelets very special to him? phew.gif I'll try to find photo of this.

Guest emmy_shin

Hello just want to share  a vid from the CN Blue Storm encore show

Yong Hwa's Y Why

I just noticed something, while singing the song Yong Hwa is too emotional. I'm just wondering, was he like that because he's just showing that he is the Emotional one among the CN Blue boys or is it because someone wasn't able to watch their concert this time. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

One more thing, lately aside from wearing watch, Yong Hwa always wear bracelets. There are two bracelets that he always wear. Are this bracelets very special to him? *quoted image*  I'll try to find photo of  this.

Thanks for posting the link of the vid........I hope you will find the photo.

I will post this vid at The Hamptons.......I hope it's okay. :)Thank you.:wub:

YH is really emotional while singing the song, like his about to cry. ..at the ending he even bowed his head. This is one of SH favorite song from CNBlue. maybe missing his Ms. Dooley......(just being dooleysional).

Guest chinita

I think the videos or gifs of these pics have been posted, but I would like to share the stills that I saw on the YongShin thread:

On their ice cream date:

yshs1.jpg

credited as tagged

Another angle:

yshs2.jpg

credited as tagged

Behind making this kiss (which was said took a lot of takes):

24y5nj4.jpg

yshs3.jpg

yshs4.jpg

yshs5.jpg

credit all as tagged

. . . and again, as it looks like the end of these pics

dec10scofep10kiss-1.jpg

credited as tagged and to citaphils

We have always noticed how our Chummy Gummy Dooley couple is also always so touchy with one another since YAB . . . and we see it again in Heartstrings . . . so Chummy Gummy Touchy Dooley couple :wub:

I just love the cuteness of this couple! And it feels real to me ^_^

Guest youngsoo1430285098

Hello just want to share  a vid from the CN Blue Storm encore show

Yong Hwa's Y Why

I just noticed something, while singing the song Yong Hwa is too emotional. I'm just wondering, was he like that because he's just showing that he is the Emotional one among the CN Blue boys or is it because someone wasn't able to watch their concert this time. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

One more thing, lately aside from wearing watch, Yong Hwa always wear bracelets. There are two bracelets that he always wear. Are this bracelets very special to him? *quoted image*  I'll try to find photo of  this.

Thanks for posting the link of the vid. I hope you will find the photo. The feeling when watching this video makes me want to cry. He sings twice, once in CC before, I feel happiness and love earnestly, but this time even I wonder, he remembered and thought of someone singing like that. I feel that he is sad and remember someone, my mind was that believed that  is Ms. Dooley our, because she loves this song and when he sang this song he remembered her very much.  [ I wanted to cry when listening to him sing :( ]

Ps : some pictures of Dooley wanted to share with everyone 

YW_Shye.jpg

dooley1_5.jpg

Guest yongshinwilbetrue

@EmotionalStar...thanks for the video...everytime yonghwa sings y,why, he is too emotional and i can feel that he is really love the girl..i watch some videos and even before he seems tearing at the end of the song*i dont know what performance is that*...may i know when was this performance(the video you posted)??i neverr knew y.why is shinhye favourite song..i heard about it but im not confirmed or do i left/forget something about dooley?i thought shinhye favourite song(cnblue) is jonghyun song "teardrops in the rain"...am i correct??correct me pleaasee.....i think im left something interesting story....:unsure:

Guest citaphils

@emotional star..thanks for posting the vid....you're right, he was so emotional and i wonder why..its as if he got lumps on his throat and permit me to be dooleysional again since the song is Shinhye's favorite among his compositions and if i remember it right he let her listen to it even before it debuted (am i right?)...the vid made me cry and also made me miss our couple more...

@kenvin...as always, those are awesome creations..keep it coming

@yongshinwillbetrue..glad to see you here often..Y,Why is Shinhye's favorite song among YH's compositions while Teardrops in the rain is her favorite of JH's....my dooleysional mind thinks that she just wanted to make YH jealous that's why she said that JH's Teardrops in the reain is his favorite..hehe

@chinita..thanks for again posting another version of those screencaps..

Good morning, Dooliers! It's almost Christmas so it seems that everybody's in a rush and busy including me...

Here's the Heartstrings epilogue for the nest..

page9final.jpg

CR. the original owners of the pictures..thank you

CR. ms almontel of psh.com for the ps of the wedding picture..thank you also

EDIT: @jjingj2421...thanks for posting the teaser....i'm excited already to watch it in tagalog...i like their names...KEVIN and NICOLE...

Guest emmy_shin

Here's the translation of SH interview with Calvin Chen.

Thank you very much Mandy from PSHIC for the translation.:wub:

611.jpg

a16copy.jpg

b16copy.jpg

c16copy.jpg

d16copy.jpg

CR: as tagged + PSHIC

the video link:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

CR: PSHIC

SH chooses Lee Shin as her favorite character for being a handsome character. For his kindness, gentleness and caring nature.

SH give YH the nickname Bolmae Jong for he find YH attractive. The 3 characteristics he likes about LS is also the characteristics that YH posses. My dooleysional mind thinks that SH likes Lee Shin for he have similarities with YH.

Guest citaphils

good morning, dooliers!

Here's another HS BTS vid posted by @avantbolmae on twitter..thank you..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmxf4o

@emmy..thanks for posting the calvin chen interview with eng translations here. I love her choice of character. Lee Shin.

i agree with you, LS's characteristics are really YH's..hehe....

The various faces of  Yong Hwa aka Lee Shin in Heartstrings..

yhhspixcollagecombined.jpg

And of course Shin Hye aka Gyu Won...

shinhyehspixcollagecombined-1.jpg

cr.태미 for the bts vid..thank you

cr. the owners of the pictures..thank you..

good morning, dooliers!

Here's another HS BTS vid posted by @avantbolmae on twitter..thank you..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmxf4o

@citaphils, thanks for posting of HS-BTS.. from what i saw YH always want SH to smile and SH join to YH when making jokes/fun with their co-actors. they always have a same wave length of mind...

Guest chinita

After watching the video posted by citaphils, saw this video of cb3104 titled YongShin. Pls look it on the page, as I had difficulty copying and pasting its url.

... and funny that the banmal song was used . . . just good that it was a version that was sang by YH alone)

emmy_shin: Thanks for posting the translation of SH's interview. Me thinks that SH is changing, that she is mentioning YH more now as her type (because she used to downplay YH, i.e. that they are of the same blood type and so he can't be her boyfriend, etc.). Is she changing, and perhaps will be admitting more, e.g. that now they communicate on kakao talk?

Can't wait for the translation of YH's interview ^_^