少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest random_luv

Usually Yoona's teaser pictures fall flat for me. I think it's mostly to do with how obvious their stylist refuse to try different looks with Yoona and keep her in essentially the same look as when they debuted. This time however they gave her dark and mature make-up that actually works with the rest of the photo. The girl power in me is cheering for the tiara and fencing sword in the same picture. The picture radiates a certain "power" that I've simply never gotten from Yoona and I love it.

My favorite picture is Hyoyeon's. She looks like a woodland fairy princess and it makes me feel like I'm not looking at someone of this world. Of course at the end of the day I love all the pictures because I'm super SNSD-biased and a Sone through and through. I'm so excited for SM to actually explain what these mean annnd to release the song cuz let's be honest, since when do SM teaser's tell us anything other than lyrics for what the song is going to be like?

I finally bought my plane tickets so everything is in place to see SMTown NYC! This along with SNSD's comeback. I. AM. THRILLED.

Guest nishirichard

OMFG......these girls are stunning <3

I'm speculating there might be a SOSHI Castle in the MV....

tumblr_ls9in87ImG1qete4ao1_500.jpg

Coz we have 9 princesses..

SNSD 3RD ALBUM ''THE BOYS'' GROUP TEASER PHOTO

tumblr_ls9hpilR5N1qdzvu4.jpg

cr:sunnylovelight

v

aww...tangled Soo~

"봄날 (How great is your love)" is the title of the song

cr:Yoongsilove

@HyperionZ thanks

so... does yesasia count in hanteo... there is A LOT of people who will buy there :/

yesasia does not count towards hanteo

[Rumor] Sooyoung wrote the lyrics for '봄날' for SNSD 3rd album.

cr.yurui912

Guest HyperionZ

@HyperionZ thanks

so... does yesasia count in hanteo... there is A LOT of people who will buy there :/

As econxp previously stated before me, Yesasia doesn't from what I have heard. However, it looks like lots of international forums are working together to get the sales to count for hanteo and for the year end awards, so you can try Soshified or whatever forum(s) is buying with korean fansites.

I think Yoona looks really gorgeous in the teaser pic. She's really beautiful. I like everyone's pic, how they translated the fairytale concept into a modern one. I'm so curious to hear their comeback song and hope that it's good, something that fans and non-fans and the general public can enjoy. Hope the album is good too.

Yeah less people have been posting and coming here but it's not because they've lost interest in the girls or they spazz less. I think people rely on twitter a lot these days as it's a fast source of news. I check here every day as I may missed an update here and there and I like how everything is compiled here. So I hope people will still be encouraged to post in this thread.

Next is MV teaser!

this soompi thread like ''dead''

i mean..it used to be 5 page every day...

i wonder why....

it ok..we all know they the most popular girls group in the world

LET START A TOPIC

(A)WHICH MEMBER BECOME YOUR FAVORITE TEASER? (write in order 1 until 9)

(B)WHAT DO YOU THINK THEIR MV WILL LOOK LIKE

My sincere answer(please,not offence with this.it for fun.. blush.gif ):-

(A)WHICH MEMBER BECOME YOUR FAVORITE TEASER?

-1-sooyoung (she look the most stunning i ever see,like barbie doll,with that long silky hair)

-2-taeyeon (her pose,her victorian dress,remind me that she the queen,our leader...)

-3-tiffany (brilliant teaser,show artistic way to portray mermaid,never know dancing ball can be this artistic)

-4-yoona (i love that sword and that crown... fighter princess)

-5-sunny (never know short hair look good on her,love the red riding hot concept)

-6-hyeyeon (she look beautiful and ''avant garde'' with those flower )

-7-seohyun (the outfit,the pearl,kinda off to me(old look) but she give vibrate as the snow queen..

-8-jessica (it capture the princess/angel feel..but there something off,maybe because it not dramatic as others)

-9-yuri (that bang..does't really work out on her,and her teaser do not have princess/magical feeling to me)

-hope it will be like taylor swift - love song MV....

-or maybe dancing in a ball room with full of handsome PRINCE (hope there will be cameo from all SM handsome prince,suju shinee TVXQ)

^divaz_sha

yes agree this thread is pretty dead.. i wonder why :(

yeah i agree with lils that it's probably bcoz twitter's fast and common.. but i still like here becuase everything's compiled :D

anyway nice idea!

(A)WHICH MEMBER BECOME YOUR FAVORITE TEASER? (write in order 1 until 9)

( A )

(1) Sunny - Her look is undescribable.. Cool and warm, dark and soft... it's impressive.

(2) SeoHyun - It looks high-end.. and the animal print finishes the whole "wild in snow" feel~

(3) Yuri - I dunno I have a thing for Yuri in RED haha. Love her dress. Her hair isn't that great but the whole thing is fine.

(4) SooYoung - Silky hair and very nice dress.. lying on the floor makes the whole picture more mysterious and stunning.

(5) YoonA - I LOVE YoonA in dark and cool outfits like this esp with a sword! but the clarity and "bling-bling"ness of the photo somehow doesn't fit in the whole concept that well.

(6) HyoYeon - The whole pic is flowery and soft with nice colours. Pretty soothing~

(7) TaeYeon - It was so shocking when I first saw that pic! She carries the concept well, it's just that I'm not that into her hair and victorian style~

(8) Tiffany - The whole thing looks good: disco balls with bling-bling stockings and shoes. but again it seems to be a bit out of place compared to others~

(9) Jessica - I love the dove and the "heavenly" feeling. but the hair just somehow ruined it. it would look so much better if she has long flying wavy hair~

( B )

OKAY to be frank I have NO IDEA. Maybe I'm not creative at all hahahaa.

I just can't think of any song that can fit into all these concepts!!!

But I can imagine them wearing these chasing or gliding through dark corridors in palaces I dunno why haha.

This is a time when I really realize that SNSD is indeed LEADING the K-Pop industry. What they do now are just beyond our thoughts :) Never-ending surprises!!

i don't think that sm is going to making it a nice good video .. most likely it is going to be a dance video ... a fast pop song ... i doubt it is going to be slow ... because they 'usually' don't sell as well for a girl group...

as much as i want it to be nice .. sm is cheap ... :'( but i hope for the best

edit: for some reason yoona looks like joan of arc ...

maybe they are targeting Europe now ??

Guest tramsyrevur

COME ON PEOPLE! why isn't this thread as spazzy as i hoped it would be...

ANYWAYS, so what could the concept be if Teddy Riley's hint is "lullaby"? Any ideas?

]SPAZZ TIME!

I am adoring and obsessing over these teasers!!!

Why is no one spazzing? This is like so un-Sone like...haha I mean we used to be such a bigger crowd the previous times..didn't we?

I'll just say people are busying themselves to make money to support and buy the girls' new album ^-^

Those teasers do remind me of the Disney Princesses but of course more gorgeous.

I loved all of them to be honest. CAn't wait for the group picture possibly and the Mv Teaser!!!

ANYWAYS, so what could the concept be if Teddy Riley's hint is "lullaby"? Any ideas?

Maybe like a dream? Or you know..thinking that had something that was so sweet and beautiful but in a way once the lullaby ends...the dream does to and you wake up to reality.

you can start pre-ordering the album from yesasia and ebay already. what I'm just wondering is, will there be any deluxe versions and stuff? I wanna buy it for a friend of mine too, but not if there will be more versions coming out. i'm not talking about repackaged versions yet. ... sigh... so anxious about this.

p.s. i know no one should be able to answer me yet :P

Guest HyperionZ

When I saw the triplets picture teasers today, I couldn't quite get what kind of fairytale they are from. I think Yoona's one appealed to me the most from those 3.

Yoona was looking very confident, beautiful, and elegance. Yet, it also showed some power and control in the concept style. Yuri and Seohyun are more dreamy and as though they were from a picture.

From the other members, Tiffany's is very sexy and glamorous to me. Jessica is lovely and cute as a princess, and Sooyoung is in the same way as Sica.

Taeyeon was like the queen in a victorian or aristocratic time period, but very composed and confident figure pose. Sunny was quite alluring in her little red riding hood concept, and Hyoyeon is lovely, cute and has a sort of innocent pose with her teaser. I did think they should have shown more of her costume concept still.

What I am waiting for most is the teaser and the title song to be released. I am giddy with anticipation.

OMFG...

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO PERFECT.

EACH PICTURE

PERFECTLY

DISPLAYS EACH OF OUR GIRLS' CHARMS

ALL THE PICTURES ARE UNIQUE

BECAUSE ALL OF OUR GIRLS ARE UNIQUE

THEY ALL LOOK SO SEXY, SOPHISTICATED, AND ELEGANT

THIS IS INDESCRIBABLE

I CANT WAIT FOR THE GROUP PICTURE TOMORROW!!

p.s. people, jessica is obviously sleeping beauty.

not only does the character of sleeping beauty have a special connection with animals, jessica is wearing a night gown and our sica is notorious for her love of sleeping. i thought jessica as sleeping beauty would be obvious, lol :D

nvm, jessica is that swan thing :)

but im having a tough time figuring out who seohyun is, i think she might be cinderella. nvm, yuri loses her high heels in the picture so she must be cinderella.

Guest Spiderlilies

right now sone are spazzing at allkpop XD try to reach 10000k there haah..thats why so quite..and..because is exam time so^^ yeah...

Guest MrGiggle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlbmoF3eyC4

SNSD vs SMAP

I guess SNSD is now accepted in Japan's culture if they did this with them... they also do parody of TVXQ so it says a lot

Guest &anita_*

spazzzzzz;

omg, the teaser pictures are GORJESSSS. I can't believe how much I love the concept..maybe its because i miss them way too much and don't care what they come back with :P

and as for the spazzing..i think many sones are at allkpop like spiderlillies said (im also guilty lol) but I'm also sad that the spazzing isn't the way it used to be! We used to go up 5 pages a day and had a limit of 10 posts per day cause everyone spazzed so much. Miss those times :/ but we can get it back! SONES OUT THERE, don't be afraid to spazz/post here also! If you're stopping by, don't forget to post something (: that'll keep the thread moving ~ Also, I think were all missing Silis :(

anyways, im gonna give my rank of the girls pictures~~ this is just my opinion.

1. Taeyeon- her whole look is so flawless and victorian. i think her look stands out the most. beautiful!

2. Sunny- Seriously, Sunny looks AMAZING! I was shocked at how good she looked.

3. Yoona- Omg, I'm seriously LOVING the look! Tiara+sword+outfit+facial expression equals perfection.

4. Sooyoung- Her look is elegant, and the pose really suited her.

5. Tiffany- Loving her whole outfit plus pose/facial expression. Her overall look suited her well.

6. Hyoyeon- She looks stunning with her hair and makeup! I wish they showed more of her outfit though!

7. Yuri- Love her outfit and pose. But the bangs aren't that great for me. Still amazing!

8. Seohyun- She looks so angelic and peaceful in the picture! I wish they focused more on her face and outfit.

9. Jessica- Looking gorjess as always. Love her hair and the flowers! But the picture was a bit underwhelming for me. I still love you sica bb!

I'm so curious about what Teddy posted about the "lullaby" concept/theme. I really can't figure out what he means o.o

Guest tramsyrevur