少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Annyeong everyone! My name is Tiffany, I am French and I'm 22! I will work in South Korea, in Gangnam in November but I'm going to France on September 30! I posted this, but I'm not sure I have the right> __ <! because I want to have Korean friends S♡NE to not be alone over there is the comeback of So Nyeo Shi Dae in October / November and I want to know if there are members who go to Soompi! sorry if my post is not well placed!

And, i read the interview with Jessica (SNSD) for "This Magazine" She really has a personality very different from other girls! I Like Her!

Guest musicbubbles

@theninthtrack actually it was shared few pages back. This thread won't miss out such a good read(:

What would you like to say to the friends that are working hard,  dreaming to be like SNSD?

Giving “advice” is kind of embarrassing, so I’ll just say that I think it’s good to do work that you like. It’s good if you find happiness within that work, but I don’t want to recommend starting off with just a buildup of high expectations. Draw a big picture. Little by little, if you carry out the tasks laid out for you…within a moment, that picture will really appear.

I really love sica's interview! She seldom makes any remarks or comments. But when she express her thoughts, she is really mature in her thinking.

I especially love the sentence in bold. It's really inspiring.

And her r/s with PMY is really strong.

full CECI interview translated.

Put it under spoiler as it is a long read and certain parts are already shared before

Cover Girl Story: Jessicaism

Jessica is a "sun". She gives energy to people in her surroundings by shining by herself. Designer Son Jung Wan professedly picks Jessica as his muse. The start of their ties began 4 years ago when they met at Son Jung Wan's fashion show. "I was thirsty for a challenge and needed to find a young muse that could move me. As soon as I saw Jessica, I thought, 'Ah, if it's this friend, I think she can give me inspiration.'" At that time, Jessica was determined to get out of her cute idol singer image; as soon as they met, she said, "I, too, want to find a side of me I've never imagined to discover, so please help me!" It's important for Jessica to shine as Jessica herself and as SNSD's Jessica. In order for that moment to shine the most, she doesn't treasure herself.

Jessica: These days? We recently finished up our Japan concert and tomorrow morning, we're flying to Taiwan to have a concert. After I got back from Japan, I rested for a little while. How long did I rest for? One day? That day, besides recording [in the studio], was spent very ordinarily. I got to sleep in. I had lunch and got skin care. Since my hair is done every day, I went in to get hair treatment. But if you think about it, even on "resting" days, I go in to get skin care or treatment, so there's really not any days where I can actually relax and rest. Still, for dinner that day, I went out with my friends and ate delicious Teppanyaki.

CECI: You really go to all directions of the world. Do fans vary from country to country?

Jessica: At the Paris showcase, there weren't many Asians and since they were all Europeans, it was pretty fascinating. There's this one performance that I do with my sister, Krystal. We performed the song "Tik Tok" in every country [for the SM Town concerts], and so far, I've never seen a crowd [like Paris] that gave such a great response and sang along with us. It was an exciting and new experience. Japanese fans are very calm and they're proper even at the airport. They never push their limits [with us]. They get together and wave to us and they're quiet fans. Fans in Korea, Taiwan, and other countries are very enthusiastic. Should I say they're active? I don't know how to explain it. The energy is a bit different.

CECI: After debut, you participated in various activities, and now you've met a great number of people all over the globe. Amongst all of the people you’ve met, who has had the greatest influence on you?

Jessica: There is someone who has greatly influenced me and given me a lot of help, and that’s actress Park Min Young unnie. I met her when I was in middle school, so it’s already been 8-9 years. People in my surroundings say that we’re very similar; that’s how much we’ve come to resemble each other. The way we act, talk, and think is very alike. Since Min-young unnie is older, it’s probably me following her. When I decide something, I ask Min-young unnie and really consider her opinion.

CECI: Was it just from the very beginning "Huh? I can be friends with this unnie!" sparks flew like that?

Jessica: Yes. She’s like family. I can talk to her about personal things and work-related things. If I have any worries, I go find her. If either of us are mad, we vent to each other. She’s an unnie but also my best friend. I really think it’s a blessing to have been with someone like that for such a long time.

CECI: Then if there's a serious worry on your mind right now? Something that you need to call your unnie about to work it out?

Jessica: Um. It's not that I don't think about the direction I'm going, but I'm the type to just hurry up and finish the things that befall upon me. My life is too tight for me to look far ahead and worry about the future. First of all, there's too much work and schedules. I definitely look at the big picture but if things like the Taiwan concert or our comeback befall upon me, I'm the type to quickly take care of those things one by one. I'm working to try to focus more on those types of things. So if I have any worries, it's stuff like that since right now, there are a lot more things related to SNSD than to my personal life.

CECI: In some ways, it seems like you’re very realistic.

Jessica: You’re right. There’s this girl “Jessica” in the group SNSD. There are 9 girls in SNSD, so I think that it’s important to shine not only when I’m with them but also when I’m by myself. So it’s true that I think about how I can shine and in what way. Thus, I’m always experimenting with this and that and also transforming little by little in the process. It would be great if people could accept this change.

CECI: In what kind of ways do you think you can shine?

Jessica: There are things like this photo shoot.

CECI: The keyword of this photo shoot is "Man". Are there any times when you really do wish you were a man?

Jessica: When I have to wear heels and dance. When we put on a show for 3 hours and film music videos, it's really hard. When the time comes to film music videos, I envy men. I'd rather wear insoles than heels. [Laughs] However, if I could be born again, I'd still choose to be a woman. We can style and look good! To be honest, this mannish feeling is kind of awkward. Whether the style you like is overall chic or mannish, it's important to put in lovely points. But I think photoshoots that feel new are the most fun.

CECI: Truthfully, one of the revealed charms of Jessica is your voice. It's a clear yet soft and thin voice. That's why bright songs like "Naeng Myun" and also ballads suit you so well. Personally, what kind of music can you just close your eyes to while singing?

Jessica: People tell me that bright songs suit me well. But I like bossa nova or jazz. The more I listen to it, the more I like it. I like Olivia so I listen to her music a lot. I liked the song “Caramel Coffee” that I sang with Tiffany for our duet because it had a bossa nova feel.

CECI: Are there any lacking things as you've lived as SNSD?

Jessica: That...blind date? If I see my friends that went to college, the person that introduces the two people doesn't go out [to the date]. The people that are meeting just get each others' numbers. So that's how they meet...I find it fascinating. I'm kind of scared, but I want to try it sometime. It's something new...that you simply receive the number of someone you don't know and meet them somehow. I don't really like going around in large groups, so I don't think I'd do the meeting (group blind date) kind.

CECI: You have fans, SNSD, and SM family within the company. But it seems like there would still be times when you feel lonely

Jessica: When I go overseas, I get lonely. When I’m in the hotel room…after we finish the show and go back to the hotel, take a shower…the moment I lie on my bed, my mind is cloudy. An empty feeling? I miss home so I often video call my sister and my mom. Sometimes, I even shed tears.

CECI: Still, since you were born in San Francisco, don't you feel somewhat comfortable when you go to America?

Jessica: No. Even if I go to America, it feels like travel. Since I came here when I was in 5th grade and now I'm 23, Korea is my home.

CECI: As you lived as SNSD’s Jessica, what part of you has changed the most?

Jessica: I usually don’t laugh. But I laugh a lot now. Ah, no that’s not it. Rather than not having laughter, it’s more like I’m not the type to express my feelings a lot. If I asked myself “Why don’t I laugh?”, I think the answer was “Because it’s a hassle to [laugh]”. I think I thought like this: Is it necessary to laugh? Is it necessary to give a good impression? But as I promoted as a SNSD member, things changed. SNSD’s energy is a bright energy. I received that energy and all of a sudden, I was unable to stop my laughter and now I just go around laughing all the time. The basic things about me haven’t changed, but it’s true that I’ve become a lot brighter. I’m thankful to my members and also to the fans that like this side of me.

CECI: What would you like to say to the friends that are working hard, dreaming to be like SNSD?

Jessica: Giving “advice” is kind of embarrassing, so I’ll just say that I think it’s good to do work that you like. It’s good if you find happiness within that work, but I don’t want to recommend starting off with just a buildup of high expectations. Draw a big picture. Little by little, if you carry out the tasks laid out for you…within a moment, that picture will really appear.

Final words

If you watch male idols perform a challenging dance or break dance, you simply think 'Oh, nice!' and are impressed. But if you watch 9 girls form a line and hold a performance in which no mistakes are made, you feel admiration and think 'How is that even possible?'

"Seriously, for how long does one have to practice to have a performance like that?" It seems like she'd get questions like this all the time, but her response was big. "Wow! I think we're able to do what we do because there really are people that notice [our effort]. We practice a lot. If you think in terms of what's getting broadcast, we're working hard to be on stage for about 3-5 minutes. We're able to accomplish this not only through our practice, but because of the staff that goes through so much trouble to prepare us. I'd be thankful if people noticed this and sad if they didn't." It's a crisp answer, but there is no sugarcoating. There's no enhancing nor muffling. That's why Jessica is chic.

cr: loving_d at Jessica thread.

Please Korean Speakers can you translate this ? 

Its about the girls comeback . 

For what I can understand it said the comeback will be in OCTOBER and  the girls will have a sexy and luxurious concept . 

The song is composed by KENZI once again .

헉.. ㅋ 10월 소녀시대 정규3집 컨셉정보다.. ▶10 월 컴백 예정인 소녀시대도 KENZI 등이 참여한 새 앨범을 통해 과도한 노출과 선정적 댄스를 배제한 '럭셔리 섹시' 전략을 채택할 것으로 알려졌다.이들이 '섹시 컨셉트'를 선택한 이유는 뭘까? 한 관계자는 "데뷔 초엔 어린 나이에 맞춰 상큼한 모습을 보여주는 것으로 충분했지만 4~5년차를 맞아 멤버들도 대부분 20대가 된 만큼 어리기만 한 이미지로 승부하기엔 무리가 있다. 때문에 섹시 컨셉트를 생각할 수 밖에 없었을 것"이라고 설명했다.

[출처] 소녀시대 정규 3집 컨셉 정보 (sm여성그룹'소녀시대'팬카페[시스터스]) |작성자 아홉소녀지킴이

a rush translation . (you can get the idea) 

I'm more excited now ! 

Huck ... Regular Girls ㅋ October Vol concept than information. Girls expected to have a comeback 월 ▶ 10 and joined a new album KENZI nudity and obscene dance ruled by'luxury sexy' was known to adopt a strategy.

These 'hot concept,' Why did you choose what? An official "debut choen at a young ageto fit a fresh look by showing an adequate, but the 4-5 year, the right member, even the most 20s As far as young, only one image to the penalty too crowd is because the hotconcept to think I had to the "he explained.

[SOURCE

http://sports.chosun...cedate=20110919

http://www.newsen.co...109191129291002

http://artsnews.mk.co.kr/news/170877

Guest cantthinkofaname

Seohyun chosen as the face model for Face Shop.

theface_0920.jpg

2011092009080206527_1.jpg

cr; original uploader

LG Healthy Living’s The Face Shop revealed on September 20th that Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun has been chosen as their newest model.

For the next year, Seohyun will be active as a model for The Face Shop, alongside Kim Hyunjoong, Won Bin, and Park Minyoung, to represent the brand. This coming October, she will film her first TV CF with Kim Hyunjoong for the fall product, “Arsainte Eco-Therapy Tonic Weed Essential”.

With Seohyun’s large amount of popularity in Korea and overseas, they are expecting her to give the brand a new and original boost.

A member of the company revealed, “We chose Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun as our model because her fresh and smart image fit what the brand is aiming for. We are expecting her to add onto The Face Shop’s new generation-like fresh and feminine charms.”

Meanwhile, Seohyun has been busy all around Asia with the recent SMTOWN LIVE concert at the Tokyo Dome in Japan, and Girls’ Generation’s solo concert in Taiwan.

Source: edaily.co.kr, asiae.co.kr

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com

Edited by: michaelroni@soshified.com

Guest yoona_rikka

Luxurious Sexy? Now that I think about it, I hate sexy concepts. Why?

It drains all my blood due to excessive epistaxis/nosebleed which requires me to have a blood transfusion.

Good thing I'm a type O................ROLF!!!! Kidding

Can't wait to see the girls.

Can't wait to hear pterodactyl's scream again.

Please Korean Speakers can you translate this ? 

Its about the girls comeback . 

For what I can understand it said the comeback will be in OCTOBER and  the girls will have a sexy and luxurious concept . 

The song is composed by KENZI once again .

[SOURCE

http://sports.chosun...cedate=20110919

http://www.newsen.co...109191129291002

http://artsnews.mk.co.kr/news/170877

-Its said something that the album will be releases on october.

-the song was composed by KENZIE

- the concept is luxury sexy

-the reason why they picked sexy concept because when the girls debuted, they were still young and they already show us their innocence (aegyo) concept but now even the age different between the members are 4-5 years, all the girls are already in their 20's. This is the reason why they cant think of any other concept beside sexy concept.

Guest duduaria

According to some reliable resources, SNSD’s concept this time is ‘Luxury sexy’. The reason behind choosing the concept is: “At the start of debut, considering their young ages, presenting refreshing images is enough. After 4 years, most of the girls are in their 20s, just sticking to young images seems not enough to win a victory. Because of this, there’s no choice but to think of sexy concepts.”

Source: SNSD fan café – Cistus

Trans: @imwhywhy

Chichinhu: [Rumor]Today Sooyoung and Yuri went to school . Yesterday Sooyoung also went to school

Seohyun pic she looks like 7 years older than her age, why they choose that pic u.u

luxurious sexy concept is okay, but i hope they doesn't use too revealing clothes...:)

Guest silent_scream

Tiffany's UFO replies (9/20)

uJCrs.jpg

Sunny's UFO replies (9/18-9/19)

0n0KC.jpg

[Rumor] SNSD to finish filming new M/V recent days.

【 Girls' Generation 】SBS『Running Man』to be aired on both October 2nd & 9th.

【 Girls' Generation 】Yuri & Tiffany to be MC for the final contest  of MBC『Cover Dance Festival! K-POP Road Show』at Gyeongju on Oct 3, w/  Do-hyun Yoon.
via @Yurui912

MC YulTi to host MBC’s ‘Cover Dance Festival Kpop Road Show’ with Yoon Do-hyun

2euh7vr.jpg

On September 20th, MBC’s PD Lee Heung-woo talked about the widespread of  the Hallyu wave during the MBC ‘Cover Dance Festival Kpop Road Show  40120’ press meeting held at 12pm at a restaurant near the MBC Dream  Centre.

While Lee Heung-woo PD talked about the popularity of Hallyu wave in  countries like Brazil, USA, Japan and Spain, it was announced that on  September 27th, the final contest will be held in Gyeongjoo Indoor  stadium, with the participation of 16 teams that passed the preliminary  contest. On that day, member of rock band YB Yoon Do-hyun and SNSD  members Tiffany and Yuri will be the MCs.

Lee Heung-woo PD is particularly anticipating to see the collaborative  ‘Run Devil Run’ stage of Yoon Do-hyun and SNSD during the final contest.  Yoon Do-hyun put up a ‘Run Devil Run’ performance on the MBC programme  ‘I am a Singer’, which will become another attraction point during the  dance cover festival.

Credit: seoulntn.com

Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder.com

Guest musicbubbles

the temporary Monday couple gives a very FULL HOUSE feel :wub:

and sica is pure gorgeous!

tumblr_lrtp2vTFiV1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtp32k4Q41qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtqdvk0zL1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrtp37En6X1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtp4lKZ1Q1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtp5cwDBC1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtp5ohvLS1qak9aq.jpg

Like a BOSS.

tumblr_lrtp3jC6Fb1qak9aq.jpg

sica seen quatting everywhere according to fanaccount. :lol:

tumblr_lrtpkeFMNq1qfrjfbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrtpr8yGrS1qag751o1_500.jpg

HYOSICA.

tumblr_lrtpsbxGnE1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrtpsaA87H1qdmxh2o1_500.jpg

for more pictures, click under spoiler.

tumblr_lrtp3dTFrD1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtp3uGZUK1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtp3zJqsU1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtp4gKckw1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtoq5mC761qjnoe5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrtpng7VHz1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrtplrs1PT1qdmxh2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_lrtpaq251t1qak9aq.jpg

tumblr_lrtpb8MwlX1qak9aq.jpg

cr: woorissica, tumblr.

and normally RM will have cars for them to move from place to place.

but car+bicycle? so far she is like the only member seen on a bicycle

dont tell me Sica forced gary to find some bicycle so that she dont have to run?XD

110919 Jessica

cr: uploader, jessture.

Guest silent_scream

SNSD to comeback in October, date yet to be finalized

1316508184_206120.jpg

On September 20th, SM Entertainment said to TV Daily, “SNSD’s comeback will be in October. We are making the final comeback decisions.”

This time, the deciding factor of SNSD’s comeback and album release dates is the recovery of Sooyoung’s injury from the car accident that happened on August 29th.

A representative from SM said, “We are at the last stage of album production now, while the comeback date is subjected to change according to Sooyoung’s recovery. Although it does not affect the October comeback, we will adjust the date according to her recovery.”

It is also known that America’s famous song composer Teddy Riley participated in SNSD’s album preparation.

Credit: TV Daily

Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder.com

Sweeeet the girls are going to be on running man. I hope they don't make yuri cry again lol

Anyways, I've been dyyyyyyyyyying for taengoo to go on a funny variety show >.<

Finally get my wish :D Hope she does some hilarious stuff

Guest cantthinkofaname

SNSD captured the hearts of Japanese comedians

201109201818001001_1.jpg

SNSD are also enjoying huge popularity among Japanese comedians.

On September 20th, Japanese media, News Post Seven published an article entitled, “SNDS’s Fan, Comedian Nainai Okamura, ‘I Met Them In My Dream’”. According to this article, there has been a rapid increase among comedians who are turning into SNSD’s hardcore fans.

These comedians who went to SNSD’s concerts held in Japan cheered for the girls with fanlights in both hands. A representative of a Japanese broadcasting said, “Almost all comedians, from newcomers to those in the medium-class like to be known as SNSD’s fans. Comedian Nainai Okamura had even talked about his ‘I Met Them In My Dream’ on radio while Goto praised the girls for their dances”.

In addition to that, a broadcast writer said, “Imada who went to watch the same concert for 3 times, preferred to watch from the ordinary seats, just like other hardcore fans”, supporting the fact about Japanese comedians’ love towards SNSD.

It is once again proven that SNSD are the real Hallyu stars, who are not only successful in capturing the hearts of the Japanese public but also the entertainers as well.

Credit: newsen.com

cr; fanwonder